godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
No way Karen Rebecca Johnson would be that low. That girl is S material, I don't know why people don't like Zoey so much, she is essentially Quinn minus the whoring, and such a minor character.
We know nothing about Zoey. That's why it seems she's generally disliked. She's very forgettable.

Don't worry though she'll come back soon and find a way to fuck everything up.

And let people rank how they chose to rank. Everybody has different opinions.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Fair enough but you accused godkingxerxes of being a quinn extremist, what you just said seems a bit extremist too, especially when nothing in game points to her being a whore full of std and I agree with you sage and lily had a waaaay more memorable scenes :giggle:
But cmon man, you have to agree that deepthroating (is that a word? :unsure:) MC's magical baseball bat is not a easy task, she deserves a high rank.
People allow their biases to control their world, they're incapable of accepting differing opinions.

It's why a massive community poll will never work because every list will be attacked by some overly sensitive youngboy who can't exist in a world where not everyone is indoctrinated.

And I agree Sage and Lily better than Becky, tis why I rank them ahead of Becky.

Jan 30, 2021
I mean, that's okay if you feel that way, but

personally I find Becky pretty hot and look forward for her future scenes.
But its not though . we talking about characters we like
Becky isn't likable character - at all . like honestly she has 0 personality .

Now if we purely talking about which girl is best based on how hot the lewd scene was with said girl , thats different because it's based on personal preference .

mine would look like this 0003.png

Jan 30, 2021
Fair enough but you accused godkingxerxes of being a quinn extremist, what you just said seems a bit extremist too, especially when nothing in game points to her being a whore full of std and I agree with you sage and lily had a waaaay more memorable scenes :giggle:
But cmon man, you have to agree that deepthroating (is that a word? :unsure:) MC's magical baseball bat is not a easy task, she deserves a high rank.
doesnt she take money for that lewd scene ? im sorry i dont remember her . i avoid her on that party
(got shit to do).

edit : Not all Incest is relative stepbro

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Reposting my tier list with some updates. Don't think I'll trigger people, because I like most of the characters in the game. :D
View attachment 1246143
That's a much better tiermaker than the one I used. Cut out the Swyper fat.

Well, you asked for it, so this is mine:

View attachment 1246144
I think this is where I'm suppose to rage out because you have Quinn in the bottom tier, but what's that, I'm not a youngboy, and I accept differing opinions.

Nice list.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
We know nothing about Zoey. That's why it seems she's generally disliked. She's very forgettable.

Don't worry though she'll come back soon and find a way to fuck everything up.

And let people rank how they chose to rank. Everybody has different opinions.
You make it sound like I'm preventing people from doing what they want. I was just asking a question.

Besides if you post your rankings obviously you want people to comment on them... If you want just positive feedback just hire a filter...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Pink Royce

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I agree she’s much much too tolerant of him but I’m on the side of it being ropey writing not a deliberate portrayal of her being comfortable or friendly with him.

she does stand up to him. Rooster has a few examples, she calls him out for reporting the MC’s posts on her wall and tells him not to do it to her friend and then later, after the mall date, she publicly puts him down over the hearts around the picture he posted. It’s not exactly subtle to directly say he shouldn’t post the hearts as it’s misleading after people were assuming something romantic.

This is the problem with characters like Tybalt. They’re so cartoonishly creepy and absurd that it becomes odd anyone tolerates them. Flanderisation in action. It almost becomes a de facto approval of him when you’re not calling out his beyond absurd behaviour like the presentation.

I think her general politeness is misleading here. I’d describe it more as tolerating him rather than any sort of fondness for him.
I can only judge what I see in the game, right now I don't know the episodes on rooster you're talking about, of course I believe you.

It seems obvious to me that Jill doesn't find Tybalt's company annoying, otherwise at least when she's alone with Bella she would sometimes complain about it, instead she laughs when Bella speaks badly about him, which is almost the same attitude she has when Bella speaks badly about MC, it's all Bella's character's fault, not Tybalt's.

when Tybalt interrupts their yoga class, Jill would have every reason in the world to stay with her friends, Jill isn't a Prep, so she listens to Tybalt out of interest, if it was just out of kindness then she shouldn't suddenly leave her best friend, without even saying goodbye.

even worse when Bella proposes Mc to her for a date, why should it be a problem for Jill what could Tybalt think about it? the fact that she doesn't want to annoy him means that a minimum of friendship (to friendzon him...) is there

Then it's normal that if Tybalt directly attacks Mc or Bella, Jill gets in the way, but basically always going along with Tybalt.

when Tybalt wants to get MC kicked out because he wasn't invited, Jill "invents" an excuse to let him stay, she doesn't argue about the merits of kicking him out
Does it seem normal to you that he wants to kick out a person Jill is talking to?

But I don't consider it a serious fault, Jill and Tybalt speak the same language, if he wasn't a jerk he would be a terrible contender for MC.

You are right that in BADIK many characterizations are caricatures, but not only Tybalt's.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I really don't know why this is so important, I mean there are 2 type of people
1, People who know Josy is the best girl
2, and those who are not ready to accept yet that Josy is the best girl
:ROFLMAO:.

I figured Jill would be your second since you are all about the threesome that can never happen.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
the threesome that can never happen. is Jill & Sage. or The Josy & Jill, is not an entirely lost cause:ROFLMAO:
Jill and Sage would be fun. But as our former leader is quick to point out, Sage will never be with another girl ever because blah blah blah.

Josy and Jill though, I'm pulling for you on that one. Josy might even earn a top 5 spot.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Awkward:oops:. I'm in the age range of Bella,:ROFLMAO::p. When I was young 14-15 I was into older woman than me, up to 30, now it's the opposite:ROFLMAO:
Younger, older, blondies, redheads, brunettes, curvy, slender, petite, tall... I love 'em all, except tattoed and pierced chicks.

Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1246179

View attachment 1246188

like i said i tried to make it avrg tier list . so its not an easy task .
and personal influence will get in there .

i personally dont like Karen ... Sally is awesome but Karen ?
I can understand not liking Sandra also . she ruins the first time we get with Nikki
and tags along . she basically ruin what could be romantic and made it into
causual 3way .

you could argue that johnboys gf should be way lower to because ... well
but shes cool , usually i think she's just starting to warm up to MC she could be really
awesome in the future

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
But its not though . we talking about characters we like
Becky isn't likable character - at all . like honestly she has 0 personality .

Now if we purely talking about which girl is best based on how hot the lewd scene was with said girl , thats different because it's based on personal preference .
:unsure:
But in the post I quoted you literally was talking about how hot the scene is.

her bathroom scene is forgettable sorry

But sure im gonna remeber sloppy BJ from a girl that has more stds then arieth
and I disagreed.

Reactions: Hawke84

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
[
uhh.. yes?
View attachment 1246033
(just realized the tierlist I used doesn't have a lot of characters)
Well, I'm not sure, I would put Danielle, Elena and Arieth into the lower tier moreover I would add Nora, Sandy, Madame, Becky, Gym recepnionist, Catrin, Ellie

Last edited:
Reactions: Marley300
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes