mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I can only judge what I see in the game, right now I don't know the episodes on rooster you're talking about, of course I believe you.

It seems obvious to me that Jill doesn't find Tybalt's company annoying, otherwise at least when she's alone with Bella she would sometimes complain about it, instead she laughs when Bella speaks badly about him, which is almost the same attitude she has when Bella speaks badly about MC, it's all Bella's character's fault, not Tybalt's.

when Tybalt interrupts their yoga class, Jill would have every reason in the world to stay with her friends, Jill isn't a Prep, so she listens to Tybalt out of interest, if it was just out of kindness then she shouldn't suddenly leave her best friend, without even saying goodbye.

even worse when Bella proposes Mc to her for a date, why should it be a problem for Jill what could Tybalt think about it? the fact that she doesn't want to annoy him means that a minimum of friendship (to friendzon him...) is there

Then it's normal that if Tybalt directly attacks Mc or Bella, Jill gets in the way, but basically always going along with Tybalt.

when Tybalt wants to get MC kicked out because he wasn't invited, Jill "invents" an excuse to let him stay, she doesn't argue about the merits of kicking him out
Does it seem normal to you that he wants to kick out a person Jill is talking to?

But I don't consider it a serious fault, Jill and Tybalt speak the same language, if he wasn't a jerk he would be a terrible contender for MC.

You are right that in BADIK many characterizations are caricatures, but not only Tybalt's.

Doesn't he lure her away from yoga saying he wants to talk about her bullying campaign? "he has some ideas" IIRC. It's still odd she walks away but it isn't 100% for him. She's passionate about this cause and trying to get it off the ground, it wasn't purely she chose to be with him over MC/Bella. She chose to go with him to discuss a project she's passionate about.

What scene is it she worries about Tybalt's opinion? The one Jill goes to Bella after reporting Chad? That's the one Bella first suggests Jill date the MC and Jill doesn't mention upsetting Tybalt. She mentions him but in a specific context. Unless there's another scene I'm forgetting. I just booted the game to check and I'm not screenshotting an entire scene but the context is important.

The scene Bella suggests she date the MC has Jill respond that she isn't looking to date anyone, and she questions if Bella thought she was looking. Bella says how she's a woman and "stranger things have happened" and Jill muses that she knows "Tybalt is trying to win me over" and that Tybalt thinks they are made for each other. Bella then interrupts and says the MC is a much better choice than Tybalt, Jill asks if that means she likes the MC and Bella says no... she just really hates Tybalt. Everyone laughs and the scene ends.

Jill doesn't dispute dating the MC because Tybalt wont like it, she says she isn't even looking to date anyone (a sentiment she repeats on the first date saying she stopped dating) and she is interrupted before she finishes the thought about Tybalt. She never gets the chance to specific say anything more than Tybalt is interested in her because Bella interrupts and they end up laughing before the scene ends.

Unless there's another scene I'm forgetting she doesn't say she wants to defend Tybalt from knowing about the MC. Actually she does the opposite after the actual date itself. The Rooster post where she defends the MC is the one after their date. MC makes it clear the date was with him after Tybalt badgers Jill to know who she was with. Tybalt reports the MC's cluck as abuse and Jill calls him out for getting it deleted telling him she "cares about" the MC and he shouldn't do that on her Rooster.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Doesn't he lure her away from yoga saying he wants to talk about her bullying campaign? "he has some ideas" IIRC. It's still odd she walks away but it isn't 100% for him. She's passionate about this cause and trying to get it off the ground, it wasn't purely she chose to be with him over MC/Bella. She chose to go with him to discuss a project she's passionate about.

What scene is it she worries about Tybalt's opinion? The one Jill goes to Bella after reporting Chad? That's the one Bella first suggests Jill date the MC and Jill doesn't mention upsetting Tybalt. She mentions him but in a specific context. Unless there's another scene I'm forgetting. I just booted the game to check and I'm not screenshotting an entire scene but the context is important.

The scene Bella suggests she date the MC has Jill respond that she isn't looking to date anyone, and she questions if Bella thought she was looking. Bella says how she's a woman and "stranger things have happened" and Jill muses that she knows "Tybalt is trying to win me over" and that Tybalt thinks they are made for each other. Bella then interrupts and says the MC is a much better choice than Tybalt, Jill asks if that means she likes the MC and Bella says no... she just really hates Tybalt. Everyone laughs and the scene ends.

Jill doesn't dispute dating the MC because Tybalt wont like it, she says she isn't even looking to date anyone (a sentiment she repeats on the first date saying she stopped dating) and she is interrupted before she finishes the thought about Tybalt. She never gets the chance to specific say anything more than Tybalt is interested in her because Bella interrupts and they end up laughing before the scene ends.

Unless there's another scene I'm forgetting she doesn't say she wants to defend Tybalt from knowing about the MC. Actually she does the opposite after the actual date itself. The Rooster post where she defends the MC is the one after their date. MC makes it clear the date was with him after Tybalt badgers Jill to know who she was with. Tybalt reports the MC's cluck as abuse and Jill calls him out for getting it deleted telling him she "cares about" the MC and he shouldn't do that on her Rooster.
I must dispute one tiny matter. You wrote "Everyone laughs and the scene ends" Bella didn't laugh. Bella never laughs. Ever.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I was referring to that scene

I'd say we read it differently, for me the reference to Tybalt was a kind of "how can I go out with him when I'm stalling with Tybalt?" in that sense I meant she was worried about how Tybalt would take the news.

Not wanting to go on a date with Tybalt. Why would Jill be worried about going on a date with someone else?

All the attention that no one would have for a stranger, but for someone who was appreciated anyway.

As for the yoga class, we don't yet know the topic of this campaign, but is there any real reason for Jill to run to hear Tybalt's ideas?
She obviously thinks highly of his ideas and appreciates his commitment.

I'm not saying any more than that. Jill cares about Tybalt.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
[

Well, I'm not sure, I would put Danielle, Elena and Arieth into the lower tier moreover I would add Nora, Sandy, Madame, Becky, Gym recepnionist, Catrin, Ellie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I cannot put Arieth any lower without changing my name. And I'm too lazy to make my own tierlist so I just used the one that was created before Ep4, maybe I should find a newer one

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
:unsure:
But in the post I quoted you literally was talking about how hot the scene is.

and I disagreed.
A scene based on a blowjob done in a filthy restoom during a party is not what i would call hot, it's the worst sex you can imagine with a girl. It's the last resort a looser can get if he manages to find a drunk girl when nobody will bang him in normal conditions!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: JETracktor

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
looking at your list again i noticed something weird we both have in common .
we both value jade and nikki higher then others do .
Took me awhile to catch who Nikki was. But yes, love Jade and Envy, was disappoint that they didn't feature much in episode 7 and hope to see more of them in episode 8.

Though I did enjoy what little Jade content there was.

There was a major missed opportunity not having Jade at Tybalt's presentation and her noticing the MC's love making shaft. But I guess they'll save that moment for later, lots of moving parts.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
A scene based on a blowjob done in a filthy restoom during a party is not what i would call hot, it's the worst sex you can imagine with a girl. It's the last resort a looser can get if he manages to find a drunk girl when nobody will bang him in normal conditions!:ROFLMAO:
If Becky is worst sex what do you call Jill? Or even Bella, Bella goes no further than Becky and we've only just met Becky.

Reactions: Hawke84

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I was referring to that scene

I'd say we read it differently, for me the reference to Tybalt was a kind of "how can I go out with him when I'm stalling with Tybalt?" in that sense I meant she was worried about how Tybalt would take the news.

Not wanting to go on a date with Tybalt. Why would Jill be worried about going on a date with someone else?

All the attention that no one would have for a stranger, but for someone who was appreciated anyway.

As for the yoga class, we don't yet know the topic of this campaign, but is there any real reason for Jill to run to hear Tybalt's ideas?
She obviously thinks highly of his ideas and appreciates his commitment.

I'm not saying any more than that. Jill cares about Tybalt.
I just replayed that scene for a 7th playtrough today and it's quite surprising to see how react Jill, but i don't think we should see too much here, it's more just a way that DPC used to show us that there is some challenge with Tybalt. Make the MC a little jalous especially after beeing totally ignored during the conversation between Jill and Tybalt.
In this game we try much too hard to find clues or hidden motives, the story is mostly quite simple with a lot of plot holes or inconsistancies.
It does not make that story bad, it's just a story written day after day during a long period of time with adjustments, DPC a done a great job in the depiction of characters and their relations, but many aspects of the story are weak, so we should not see too much in a simple scene like that and write a whole book about it!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
thats actually funny . :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

oh and then i wanna see Jills Josy and Tybalts faces :ROFLMAO:
It would be funny if at the end of the story we, (the MC) become the step father of Tybalt by pushing Burke out of Jade's nest and taking care of her eggs. Jade could get pregnant, i would be glad to see Tybalt face when he learns that he will get a little brother.

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If Becky is worst sex what do you call Jill? Or even Bella, Bella goes no further than Becky and we've only just met Becky.
But it's not a question of how far you get, but in which way you get that far.
Maybe for you women in those games are just sex meat you evaluate from how far you can fuck them, but you also should considerate that it can also be about a relation between two humans.
I know this is an adult game, but what makes this game great is exactly the way those relations develop and are so well constructed.

Reactions: hitagua
Jan 12, 2019
It would be funny if at the end of the story we, (the MC) become the step father of Tybalt by pushing Burke out of Jade's nest and taking care of her eggs. Jade could get pregnant, i would be glad to see Tybalt face when he learns that he will get a little brother.
A question, fellows DIKS (Unless some of you identify with the Tri-alphas or betas, I'm sure they have nice stuff going on as well.) Do you think Ty-bitch will find out we fucking his moms on top of us cockblocking him from his crush? If so, what do you think his reaction will be and any consequences that shall ensue? 20 marks
Arigatōgozaimashita

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
A
Took me awhile to catch who Nikki was. But yes, love Jade and Envy, was disappoint that they didn't feature much in episode 7 and hope to see more of them in episode 8.

Though I did enjoy what little Jade content there was.

There was a major missed opportunity not having Jade at Tybalt's presentation and her noticing the MC's love making shaft. But I guess they'll save that moment for later, lots of moving parts.
I'm still puzzling the nikki question, I'm sure it shall come to me soon though. On more interesting matters...as much as I'd love to see that, I don't think Mommy will be impressed with us fucking with her other sons education. Henceforth it was probably for the best that it played out the way it did. Sad boi vibes ensue

Jan 12, 2019
Alright, one last question for you here fine folks (I'm prolly capping but anyway) *Ahem* I would like to apologize in advance.
So, my question. If you had the opportunity, or rather; if given the option, would you like to see a scene with Lynette? Because I ain't finna lie, I'm torn. On the one hand, whenever I load up the game, I become the MC; so hell nah I wouldn't want to see my moms getting dicked. On the other hand though, well... :devilish:

(Note, I am referring to a flashback scene with Neil. Probably when the MC is reading her Diary. No incest thoughts please and thank you.)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hitagua
Jan 30, 2021
Alright, one last question for you here fine folks (I'm prolly capping but anyway) *Ahem* I would like to apologize in advance.
So, my question. If you had the opportunity, or rather; if given the option, would you like to see a scene with Lynette? Because I ain't finna lie, I'm torn. On the one hand, whenever I load up the game, I become the MC; so hell nah I wouldn't want to see my moms getting dicked. On the other hand though, well... :devilish:
unless you talking about Neil . to which answer is why ? it will take time from
dev to make those scenese not sure if its worth it
not that type of game man sorry . there is no shortage on incest games. this is pure romanace
choose your girl type of deal

im sure dpc gonna burn few of them before the play is over but i wouldnt count on incest .

Reactions: ename144
Jan 12, 2019
unless you talking about Neil . to which answer is why ? it will take time from
dev to make those scenese not sure if its worth it
not that type of game man sorry . there is no shortage on incest games. this is pure romanace
choose your girl type of deal

im sure dpc gonna burn few of them before the play is over but i wouldnt count on incest .
Nah, I think I should have phrased by question better. Sorry about that. was typing with one hand...(Insert eyes) Moving on, when I mentioned scenes, I was referring to flashback scenes with Neil. Incest...specifically in this scenario wouldn't work much less even make sense. I'm not particularly a fan of the incest genre unless the specific scenario is steamy, hehe. In Being a DIK I don't think there's much place for it here.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Did the toxic posts end? Can I enjoy my crazy dalli_x theory reads without fear of groaning?

Also, need a Warscared post this week. I need me some frantic theory energy.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes