Jan 30, 2021
Did the toxic posts end? Can I enjoy my crazy dalli_x theory reads without fear of groaning?

Also, need a Warscared post this week. I need me some frantic theory energy.
dali theories ?

well look jade is like a 5 and cathy is like a 5 . so together they're like a 10
jade is Tybalts mom and Lynette is Mcs mom . that means that jills mom is also
cathys mom that means cathy = Lanas sister !

now we know lana was crazy hot and cathy was jelaus . so cathy killed Lana.
thats what is in Bellas room . its lanas corpse .
Bella was in on it . thats why she gets mad when she finds cathys panties
because bella and cathy are lovers . she's doing cathy a favor looking out for her younger sister
hanging out with Jill ... they planning to kill jill and take all the money .

ok if you read that post . your dedication is 10/10
get a life :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: hitagua

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Marley300

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Also soon Maya . my theory is when MC and Josy dump Maya she'll be crushed and
go crazy become besties with Quinn and the Trio of Cami Rio and Maya will try to conquer B&R
A conceivable senario, but only if the MC didn't fuck Maya in EP7. Then Maya will fight for Josy and go to the Hot's.

• Love
Reactions: The Pink Royce

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If you look at the image the pant texture looks background, it's weird. I first thought it was a guy wearing jeans, based on the blue and the placement of his hand.

But then you see the pants Burke is wearing, it's just a FUBAR image, you don't keep your hands on your inner thigh and then why the jean crotch on the black pants.

Also why is the dude still standing there like that, Riona and Quinn already left the bathroom to go get high, nobody is coming to suck him off.
You're not wrong. There are two people in the WC. Once Burke and another guy with jeans, who owns the hand.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
well he took it off because he wouldn't want to disrespect his marriage by getting blown in a bathroom by a teenager
for money with the ring on .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

on serious note i think its good attention to details and dpc minor mistake more than anything .
i wouldnt read into it
It is not the ring hand. We see a right hand and not a left hand.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
A conceivable senario, but only if the MC didn't fuck Maya in EP7. Then Maya will fight for Josy and go to the Hot's.
It could work but I think it would have to start with Maya and Sage becoming closer just me but feel like something could happen between the two of them.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Alright, one last question for you here fine folks (I'm prolly capping but anyway) *Ahem* I would like to apologize in advance.
So, my question. If you had the opportunity, or rather; if given the option, would you like to see a scene with Lynette? Because I ain't finna lie, I'm torn. On the one hand, whenever I load up the game, I become the MC; so hell nah I wouldn't want to see my moms getting dicked. On the other hand though, well... :devilish:

(Note, I am referring to a flashback scene with Neil. Probably when the MC is reading her Diary. No incest thoughts please and thank you.)
A fully animated sex scene between Lynette and Neil, not happening.

A scene with them in bed or half nude lewdness, wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There's only one hole. Can't stick two dicks through one hole.
I agree with you there. But you're forgetting one thing. If the two are in one and the same WC box, there is no need for a glory hole.

Becky has something to do with Josy and/or Maya. Look at the screenshot. Becky has a handbag with a beer in it. Remember the Josy/Maya flashback from EP4. Josy and Maya are drinking beer. There is also this handbag in the tent. What confuses me though, who does this handbag belong to. Josy's or Maya's. In EP1, Josy has this handbag. In EP4 review, this handbag is in the tent. But Maya said that this tent is only for one person. So I assume it is Maya's tent. In EP5 Hangout, this handbag is on Maya's side. In EP7, this handbag is on Becky's side. But we know that Maya and Becky don't get along so well. Why would this handbag be on Becky's side, trying to convince a friend to come to this party?

That's why I assume Josy has a twin. Both Josy's (Josy, Josephine) are fighting for the MC and for Maya. That's why Josy/Josephine is afraid to lose both (Maya,MC) in the end. Why would the MC connect with Josy twice in EP7. In the pool and at the Hot's party. That makes no sense.

I think the key is in EP6 eating in the cafeteria and cleaning up in the DIK Mansion with the MC. At dinner Josy tells MC that Lucas is a classmate, but Maya says they met at the preps' party in EP5. Becky talks to Josy about Coed parties, but while cleaning up with the MC, Josy doesn't know anything about coeds. Either it's a different Josy, she doesn't have a good short-term memory, or she's on drugs.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I played this on android till now and will be getting a laptop soon for college which made think that I could play on it so I have a doubt how to go about it . Will these types of games require graphic card like GeForce Mx / Gtx 1650/1650ti or integrated graphics of processors such ryzen 5 or ryzen 7 will do the job ?
Everything in this game is per-rendered - your graphics card literally couldn't matter less. Same with your CPU and memory. If your computer has enough umph to look at this website, it will be more than sufficient. Probably the most demanding part of this game, PC wise, is downloading it.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I agree with you there. But you're forgetting one thing. If the two are in one and the same WC box, there is no need for a glory hole.

Becky has something to do with Josy and/or Maya. Look at the screenshot. Becky has a handbag with a beer in it. Remember the Josy/Maya flashback from EP4. Josy and Maya are drinking beer. There is also this handbag in the tent. What confuses me though, who does this handbag belong to. Josy's or Maya's. In EP1, Josy has this handbag. In EP4 review, this handbag is in the tent. But Maya said that this tent is only for one person. So I assume it is Maya's tent. In EP5 Hangout, this handbag is on Maya's side. In EP7, this handbag is on Becky's side. But we know that Maya and Becky don't get along so well. Why would this handbag be on Becky's side, trying to convince a friend to come to this party?

That's why I assume Josy has a twin. Both Josy's (Josy, Josephine) are fighting for the MC and for Maya. That's why Josy/Josephine is afraid to lose both (Maya,MC) in the end. Why would the MC connect with Josy twice in EP7. In the pool and at the Hot's party. That makes no sense.

I think the key is in EP6 eating in the cafeteria and cleaning up in the DIK Mansion with the MC. At dinner Josy tells MC that Lucas is a classmate, but Maya says they met at the preps' party in EP5. Becky talks to Josy about Coed parties, but while cleaning up with the MC, Josy doesn't know anything about coeds. Either it's a different Josy, she doesn't have a good short-term memory, or she's on drugs.

I was trying to follow the handbag theory but I got lost in the Josy twin theory, and finally Becky distracted me, damn she bangin.

Also I don't think it makes sense for Burke to be in a student stall to begin with getting a blowjob, even less sense having sex with someone in the same stall.

Seems overly risky for someone of his stature.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
As i'm playing right now, i just palyed the scene where Maya and Quinn are talking about the free tuition in the pool.

Much has been said about that scene, but it seems that many player misinterpreted that scene or did not remember exactly how things happened.
Usually people say that Quinn lied to Maya or wanted to fool her for fun but it's absolutely wrong. Of course at the moment where the scene happens we don't know anything about what is really going on with Quinn, Burke and Mona so we can't understant it correctly.
I have recorded that scene and i will just give you the exact dialogues so you can see that there was no lie at all.

Now we can understand that Quinn never lied to Maya, she wanted Maya to take part to her little group and maybe get her a free tuition the same way she tried with Mona.
But Maya never learnt what she had to do because Sage arrived and interrupted the discussion.
And worse Maya asked to change mothers and Quinn heard it and was not pleased.
So Maya thaught that the tuition was granted and she did not asked Sage because Quinn told her to zip it about this.

Maya was a bit naive to not ask the other HOTs about this and to spoil her relation with Quinn that was already on the edge because of the MC.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I was trying to follow the handbag theory but I got lost in the Josy twin theory, and finally Becky distracted me, damn she bangin.

Also I don't think it makes sense for Burke to be in a student stall to begin with getting a blowjob, even less sense having sex with someone in the same stall.

Seems overly risky for someone of his stature.
I will confuse you/you even more. It is possible that Maya is either a very bad one, has a real twin and/or something completely different. On the screenshot behind Becky there are two women. I don't know who the right woman is, but could be a friend of Becky. But the left woman could be a Maya. Oops. Yes I know that this woman has black hair. Blonde hair can be dyed. But now she also has dark skin. Josy looked pretty dark in EP7 too. Self-tanner. But look at the hands and the ear of the left woman. You can see a different skin color coming through. The ear shape matches another ear shape. And the hairstyle (not the hair color) matches this other Maya as well.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I will confuse you/you even more. It is possible that Maya is either a very bad one, has a real twin and/or something completely different. On the screenshot behind Becky there are two women. I don't know who the right woman is, but could be a friend of Becky. But the left woman could be a Maya. Oops. Yes I know that this woman has black hair. Blonde hair can be dyed. But now she also has dark skin. Josy looked pretty dark in EP7 too. Self-tanner. But look at the hands and the ear of the left woman. You can see a different skin color coming through. The ear shape matches another ear shape. And the hairstyle (not the hair color) matches this other Maya as well.

So Maya has an evil doppelganger that practices blackface?

Interesting.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
As i'm playing right now, i just palyed the scene where Maya and Quinn are talking about the free tuition in the pool.

Much has been said about that scene, but it seems that many player misinterpreted that scene or did not remember exactly how things happened.
Usually people say that Quinn lied to Maya or wanted to fool her for fun but it's absolutely wrong. Of course at the moment where the scene happens we don't know anything about what is really going on with Quinn, Burke and Mona so we can't understant it correctly.
I have recorded that scene and i will just give you the exact dialogues so you can see that there was no lie at all.

It starts when Quinn ask Camilla :
"You've had the luxury to get closer to the HOT's than Maya and .... (she looks at Mona and Mona gives her name)... Mona"
"Do you like the opportunity you've been given?"

Camilla answers :
"Yes, Quinn.I...love it"
Quinn:
"Good answer"
"You see, I'm beginning to think that Maya and Mona, here, might be suitable as well"
"Would you agree?"

Camilla:
"I guess. Sure."
Maya:
"What's the offer?"
Quinn:
"Oh, you will like this."
"I'm aware that you ladies have heard some rumors about the HOTs, right?"

Maya:
"I've heard something about...free...tution."
Quinn:
"Did you hear about that, as well, Mona?"
Mona:
"It's been mentioned in whispers."
Quinn:
"Ah! The grapewine..."
"Seems like there's a HOT among us who can't keep her trap shut."
"You Know how the saying goes..."
"Loose lips, sink ships."
"But loose hips, get tips"

So we clearly see that Quinn tries to take Mona and Maya in her little group of HOTs who "work" for her in her restaurant and in her "program" of free tuition with the participation of Burke who manages the Wallace sponsoring for free tuitions.
So that free tuition is not a lie, but a secret. Quinn manages some "encounters" between some HOTs and Burke who promote them for a free tuition. It's not the HOTs who give the tuition, but it's Quinn and Burke who have an agreement and Quinn gets some money for her services certainly.
In that dialogue Quinn explains with half hidden words that there is a free tuition for the girls who can shut up and spread their legs, but Maya is too naive or stupid to understand what it's about exactly.

Then she goes on:
"So girls...are you interested?"
Mona:
"Free tuition? Sign me up."
"I'm not passing on that offer."

Quinn (looking at Maya):
"And you, buttercup?"
"Are you in?"

Maya:
"What do we have to do, exactly?"

At that moment they are interupted as Sage and the other HOTs are arriving at the pool. So maya never gets any answer about what she is supposed to do.
When Sage arrives Quinn just quickly says to Maya

Quinn:
"*Whispers* Now, zip it."
Then to Sage:
Quinn:
"No worries, sister"
"I've been teaching our new daughters about the traditions."

Sage:
"Awsome. Then our daughters are aware of the task at hand."

So we can clearly understand that that free tuition is a secret that Sage doesn't share, just a little group of Quin's selected HOTs are aware of it and should not talk about with other sisters.

Then just a bit later there is the explanation why things went bad for Maya. She goes to talk to Sage and asks her to change her mother, but Quinn has heard it and asks why.

Maya:
"I'm wondering if it's ok if I change mothers?"
Sage:
"you don't like having Quinn as your mother ?"
Maya:
"Hm...I like her, but she's a bit..."
Quinn:
"A bit what !?"
Maya:
"..."
Quinn:
"Say it."
Maya:
"Mean"
Quinn:
"Pff. Mean?"
"I know what this is all about."
"That maggot, MC, is trying to manipulate you."

An then she goes on talking about traditions and that DIKs should not interfere and that sistser don't turn against each other.
So we can see that Quinn is pissed with Maya and will not trust her anymore and then Maya is out from her little sponsoring program.
So Maya turned Quinn against herself in this way because of the MC. We learn later that Quinn is interested in the MC (I guess it's Sage who told this to the MC) and that's certainly why she organized that special wake up, spoiling Maya-MC relation and why she wanted to be with the MC in the Cum petition and trick to fuck him and seduce him at that moment.
So there is some jalousy between Quinn and Maya and as Maya doesn't play Quinn's rules, she will try to push her out, making the scavenger list very hard for her and telling her that she would have to do it alone, until Josy arrives.

Now we can understand that Quinn never lied to Maya, she wanted Maya to take part to her little group and maybe get her a free tuition the same way she tried with Mona.
But Maya never learnt what she had to do because Sage arrived and interrupted the discussion.
So Maya thaught that the tuition was granted and she did not asked Sage because Quinn told her to zip it about this.

Maya was a bit naive to not ask the other HOTs about this and to spoil her relation with Quinn that was already on the edge because of the MC.
The whole thing is pretty much Maya's own fault. She received just as much info as Mona and yet Mona was able to follow up and find out exactly was what involved. She later obviously regretted getting involved, but it wasn't like she was entirely duped into it.

Maya on the other hand got it in her head that all she had to do was pass the initiation and she'd have all her tuition paid. The exchange after the throuple is formed cements that understanding:

Josy: "All right...but Fuckface knows why you're pledging the HOTs, right?"​
mc: "Yeah, I know she needs the free tuition."​
mc: "Is that why you do it, too?"​
Josy: "I'm not gonna lie...I'd love to be in a sorority..."​
Josy: "...but helping Maya is the real reason."​
Josy: "As you know, my dad already saved up for my tuition... I just need to get a hold of that money."​
Josy: "I kinda left without even talking to him..."​
Josy: "So, if I get his money plus the money from the HOTs...this will all be over."​
Josy: "We just need to do that...um...scavenger hunt."​
Maya: "He knows about it..."​
Maya: "He's even offered to help me with that list..."​
Maya: "...and he already has."​
Josy: "That's awesome! Then we're totally gonna make it!"​
Josy: "You'll help us with completing that list, right?"​
mc: "Have you seen what's on that list? There are so many sexual tasks on it."​
Josy: "Yeah, I know. It's crazy..."​
Josy: "...but it's for free tuition..."​
Josy: "...do you even realize how much money that is?"​
It's totally ridiculous that she did the whole thing on assumption. Mona isn't portrayed as the sharpest tool in the shed (that'd be Bella's axe...) but if she can work it out, Maya doesn't really have an excuse for being so stupid.

We could suggest that her desperation led her to jumping to the wrong conclusion, but she's got Josy and the mc on her team, both of which should have thought, "So you just jump through a few hoops, and you get possibly tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars tuition paid? That sounds a little sus, maybe you should clarify that..."

Nope, they done fucked up.

Quinn couldn't give a fuck about Maya, she probably didn't even realize Maya had jumped to this conclusion. Mona would have come to her after the pool scene and it probably went something like this:

Mona: "So, what do I have to do to get this free tuition".​
Quinn: "It's sex for cash, baby. You work our glory hole circuit, you cover some of your tuition, or if you want, you can fuck guys and have the whole debt paid off".​
Mona: "Man, I fuck guys for free, I'm in!"​
Quinn: "So you're cool with that. I don't need to remind you that you don't talk about this."​
Mona: "Sure! Man... Getting paid to fuck guys, who woulda thought that'd be an option in life."​
Quinn: "Yeah, isn't life full of surprises..."​
Maya never came back to her so Quinn probably dropped it. So when Maya confronted Quinn at the HOTs night, Quinn was caught off guard, but of course she had to deny it in front of the entire sorority, even if Sage wasn't there, not all the girls are in on it, or would agree with it.

Sure, Quinn is a bitch, but the tuition is real, Mel, Sarah, Riona, Cammy and momentarily Mona were all beneficiaries of the system. She didn't trick Maya, she just didn't spell it out. All Maya had to do was ask Quinn about it directly. That's on Maya.

Doesn't mean I don't feel for Maya and her plight. To her, life just keeps giving her lemons...

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

The whole thing is pretty much Maya's own fault. She received just as much info as Mona and yet Mona was able to follow up and find out exactly was what involved. She later obviously regretted getting involved, but it wasn't like she was entirely duped into it.

Maya on the other hand got it in her head that all she had to do was pass the initiation and she'd have all her tuition paid. The exchange after the throuple is formed cements that understanding:

Josy: "All right...but Fuckface knows why you're pledging the HOTs, right?"​
mc: "Yeah, I know she needs the free tuition."​
mc: "Is that why you do it, too?"​
Josy: "I'm not gonna lie...I'd love to be in a sorority..."​
Josy: "...but helping Maya is the real reason."​
Josy: "As you know, my dad already saved up for my tuition... I just need to get a hold of that money."​
Josy: "I kinda left without even talking to him..."​
Josy: "So, if I get his money plus the money from the HOTs...this will all be over."​
Josy: "We just need to do that...um...scavenger hunt."​
Maya: "He knows about it..."​
Maya: "He's even offered to help me with that list..."​
Maya: "...and he already has."​
Josy: "That's awesome! Then we're totally gonna make it!"​
Josy: "You'll help us with completing that list, right?"​
mc: "Have you seen what's on that list? There are so many sexual tasks on it."​
Josy: "Yeah, I know. It's crazy..."​
Josy: "...but it's for free tuition..."​
Josy: "...do you even realize how much money that is?"​
It's totally ridiculous that she did the whole thing on assumption. Mona isn't portrayed as the sharpest tool in the shed (that'd be Bella's axe...) but if she can work it out, Maya doesn't really have an excuse for being so stupid.

We could suggest that her desperation led her to jumping to the wrong conclusion, but she's got Josy and the mc on her team, both of which should have thought, "So you just jump through a few hoops, and you get possibly tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars tuition paid? That sounds a little sus, maybe you should clarify that..."

Nope, they done fucked up.

Quinn couldn't give a fuck about Maya, she probably didn't even realize Maya had jumped to this conclusion. Mona would have come to her after the pool scene and it probably went something like this:

Mona: "So, what do I have to do to get this free tuition".​
Quinn: "It's sex for cash, baby. You work our glory hole circuit, you cover some of your tuition, or if you want, you can fuck guys and have the whole debt paid off".​
Mona: "Man, I fuck guys for free, I'm in!"​
Quinn: "So you're cool with that. I don't need to remind you that you don't talk about this."​
Mona: "Sure! Man... Getting paid to fuck guys, who woulda thought that'd be an option in life."​
Quinn: "Yeah, isn't life full of surprises..."​
Maya never came back to her so Quinn probably dropped it. So when Maya confronted Quinn at the HOTs night, Quinn was caught off guard, but of course she had to deny it in front of the entire sorority, even if Sage wasn't there, not all the girls are in on it, or would agree with it.

Sure, Quinn is a bitch, but the tuition is real, Mel, Sarah, Riona, Cammy and momentarily Mona were all beneficiaries of the system. She didn't trick Maya, she just didn't spell it out. All Maya had to do was ask Quinn about it directly. That's on Maya.

Doesn't mean I don't feel for Maya and her plight. To her, life just keeps giving her lemons...

Ok, this has more sense than the previous arguments over this moment.
Yet, there are a couple things.
First: The whole "free tuition" is a deceptive way to say it... and since the conversation didn't ended with all the details, technically Quinn lied to Maya. Either way Quinn is not exactly honest. Later on she denied to had that conversation, and that was a lie. And by the way Maya call liar to Quinn only after she denied that she promised the free tuition, at that point Quinn was defentely lying since first she said there was, and then deny to had that conversation at all and call it a rumor.

Secondly. You people cant blame Maya. Sorry, but she is not stupid or is her fault. Is just the way the story is. Let's see, there is a rumor in wich HOT's offered free tuition. So there is a reasonable ammount of people who thinks is possible, that free tuition is actually a thing. Josy decide to help Maya knowing her and knowing she will not prostitute herself. She also need that Maya gets the free tuition to solve her problems. And yet she also at any point ask Quinn or considered the idea imposible. Finally even the MC, even if he doesn't know the loan details, he knows that Maya need the free tuition and he also know about the Quinn buffet. He decide to help them to pass the scavenger hunt and at any point he seems to connect the information and get that the whole "fre tuition" is not a thing, to ask Quinn or even to ask his friends Sage if the HOT's has free tuition. Instead he acts like if that was a thing.

So, you have two choices.
Choice one: "Free tuition" could not be a thing. Maya, Josy and a good portion of the campus is incredible stupid. The MC is incredible stupid or a really, really bad friend/boyfriend who take advantage of two desperate girls to have a double blowjob even in chick route.
Choice two: BADIK take place in a world where "Free tuition" are a thing and sororities sometimes offer thoose benefits. Neither the campus or Maya and Josy are stupid for thinking that free tuition could be a thing. A misterious level of general incompetence led to a critical lack of communication. Maya wanted the free tuition but forgot to ask first. Quinn wanted to get rid of Maya but forgot to cut her free tuition dreams, who would have solve her problems. The Mc wanted to help Maya but he didnt knew how to be more specific.
The choice two is the easy way, i personally recommended. One thing i know for sure. If you take down Maya to stupidity, Maya will take down half of BR to stupidity with her.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok, this has more sense than the previous arguments over this moment.
Yet, there are a couple things.
First: The whole "free tuition" is a deceptive way to say it... and since the conversation didn't ended with all the details, technically Quinn lied to Maya. Either way Quinn is not exactly honest. Later on she denied to had that conversation, and that was a lie. And by the way Maya call liar to Quinn only after she denied that she promised the free tuition, at that point Quinn was defentely lying since first she said there was, and then deny to had that conversation at all and call it a rumor.

Secondly. You people cant blame Maya. Sorry, but she is not stupid or is her fault. Is just the way the story is. Let's see, there is a rumor in wich HOT's offered free tuition. So there is a reasonable ammount of people who thinks is possible, that free tuition is actually a thing. Josy decide to help Maya knowing her and knowing she will not prostitute herself. She also need that Maya gets the free tuition to solve her problems. And yet she also at any point ask Quinn or considered the idea imposible. Finally even the MC, even if he doesn't know the loan details, he knows that Maya need the free tuition and he also know about the Quinn buffet. He decide to help them to pass the scavenger hunt and at any point he seems to connect the information and get that the whole "fre tuition" is not a thing, to ask Quinn or even to ask his friends Sage if the HOT's has free tuition. Instead he acts like if that was a thing.

So, you have two choices.
Choice one: "Free tuition" could not be a thing. Maya, Josy and a good portion of the campus is incredible stupid. The MC is incredible stupid or a really, really bad friend/boyfriend who take advantage of two desperate girls to have a double blowjob even in chick route.
Choice two: BADIK take place in a world where "Free tuition" are a thing and sororities sometimes offer thoose benefits. Neither the campus or Maya and Josy are stupid for thinking that free tuition could be a thing. A misterious level of general incompetence led to a critical lack of communication. Maya wanted the free tuition but forgot to ask first. Quinn wanted to get rid of Maya but forgot to cut her free tuition dreams, who would have solve her problems. The Mc wanted to help Maya but he didnt knew how to be more specific.
The choice two is the easy way, i personally recommended. One thing i know for sure. If you take down Maya to stupidity, Maya will take down half of BR to stupidity with her.
Sure, it's not "free" if you fuck for it. But then it's not free if you have to jump through a few hoops for it either. Nothing is free.

Quinn got cut off when Sage arrived. Mona followed up afterwards and Maya didn't. The onus wasn't on Quinn to chase Maya down and better explain it to her. Quinn was quite vague in that pool scene, for Maya to believe she had any concrete details as to how the free tuition worked was a mistake on Maya's behalf.

Yes Quinn lied in front of the HOTs when Maya put her on the spot. What was she gonna do? Confess to all the HOTs that she was running a prostitution ring? She'd be kicked out of the HOTs and possibly charged. She had no choice but to lie. Maya was a fucking idiot to start talking about it in front of everyone. What did she think was gonna happen?

You can't really say, "Is just the way the story is." and absolve Maya of her mistakes. Maya is the the story. She's a character in this story, she did certain things that were stupid, that means she does stupid things. There are reasons for her mistakes (sheltered upbringing, trying to keep her lesbianism under wraps, desperation due to her father's manipulation), but that doesn't mean she's not responsible for her own behavior.

There is no question that the free tuition exists:
  • Mona has a "scholarship" created in the college's accounts once she signs up to the restaurant.
  • We know she didn't already have a scholarship because she wouldn't have signed up for the restaurant deal if her tuition was already covered by a scholarship.
  • Once she quit the restaurant the scholarship was deleted.
That's not a theory, it's absolutely obvious. The only thing that's not entirely obvious is Burke's involvement in all of it, but he's definitely involved.

So there is no scenario where the "free tuition" deal doesn't exist. It's just technically not free if you have to give blow jobs or have sex with clients for it, it's simply prostitution to pay for school fees. Prostitution to pay for college fees isn't exactly an unheard of concept, Quinn just actualizes it for the HOTs.

I agree Maya isn't the only mentally impaired character in the story. As far as the depths of stupidity of the characters in the game goes, obviously Arieth and Dawe are at the bottom of the barrel, Maya is definitely not that low.

But she still made a mistake, you don't go having sex on camera unless you are certain you know the intricacies of the contract. Maya didn't know anything, she just made an assumption (you don't make assumptions when the stakes are that high).

That's just who Maya is. A silly girl that was desperate and jumped at a chance to save herself, only to have made a mistake by not doing her research first. The same could be said about her believing her dad and the whole loan fiasco. If she did some research first she might realize a simple way out. But once again Maya is assuming something rather than rationalizing it. It sounds like that's her style...

That's not a reason to hate Maya, she's "only human" and humans fuck up all the time. But I think people who are trying to blame others for Maya's mistakes are just in denial. If Mona was smart enough to clarify it, then Maya should have too.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes