Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Right after Quinn's assault, when she talks to Riona, she says:

"And given how it worked out with her ... (she talks about Mona)

... you should drop Maya before you even attempt something. "

At this point, Quinn still thinks she can get Maya involved.

I think there are several different things about Quinn's scheming. First the restaurant, which brings in a little bit of money for the girls and Quinn, but clearly it is not enough to pay all the school fees of several students.

Besides, there would be something else with Burke involving scholarship shenanigans. When a girl is in dire need of a scholarship, Quinn has a solution with Burke. Now, it remains to be seen what it is exactly, why Burke is involved (he's just a pervert, or there's blackmail), how it works, ...

... but above all what did Quinn gain from it?
She's got a source of income, a mutually beneficial relationship with the professors, subordinates that'll listen to her as long as the order is within their job scope, and a trustworthy lackey, Riona (who's probably not gonna be as trustworthy now since she's getting closer to the MC).

I'm personally not a fan of Quinn due to the fact that she's hiding way too many dark secrets, has an incredibly aggressive personality and seems to treat the people around her as disposables. I can understand why people like her, since her character is slowly developing and she starts opening up to the MC. She's making herself vulnerable to someone when she doesn't like to have weaknesses, thus showing a softer, more loving side to the MC.

However, I just can't bring myself to like her after knowing just how much of a schemer she is, and how she doesn't take responsibility for her actions and brushes them off. I do think she might feel some hint of remorse, but it still doesn't excuse her from taking responsibility. Case in point, her being the person in charge of telling the DIKs that their deal was off.

Anyway, strayed off topic there for a bit, but I doubt the cash she rakes in is for any of the HOTs, it's probably mostly for herself. From Episode 6, we do know that she's involved with a drug cartel, and there's a mentally ill woman that lives in their site of operations. There's a possibility that the woman in question is her mother, and she's doing the work so that she can afford to send her mother to a hospital. Again, just a possibility.

As for Burke, her deal with him might've started way before we entered B&R. Without knowing the specifics, we can't infer too much, but I do agree that he's a pervert that preys on college girls in exchange for a tuition offer to help out with their financial status. We've seen in the scene with Stephen and Jade that he didn't deny having sex with 3 college girls when Jade asked him about it. She knows this isn't the first time something like this has happened, thus making me think that Stephen has no remorse for his actions though it seems like he does. Not sure if she's tried taking action, guess we'll just have to see what the future has in store for us.

Although his actions are morally questionable, I'm unsure of whether it's illegal for such an exchange to be made, thus I think I'd need someone else to shed light on this issue.

Reactions: `Ray`

CyKrix

Jun 5, 2017
No, that’s a different song from a different artist bro. :) This one is great too, but he asked for the "cherry-popping" fantasy song not the kissing in the rain song. So many dramatic piano music with Jill :rolleyes:
No, that’s a different song from a different artist bro. :) This one is great too, but he asked for the "cherry-popping" fantasy song not the kissing in the rain song. So many dramatic piano music with Jill :rolleyes:
Yeah, it's turning out to be hard one to find. By now I even know it's in G Major. . I wonder if it's an original score. *Sigh*

28sadio67

Dec 5, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.7.1 + scrappy's WT/Cheat Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Where is the phone in this Android version? Cause I cant do some tasks if there isnt it

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I was trying to follow the handbag theory but I got lost in the Josy twin theory, and finally Becky distracted me, damn she bangin.

Also I don't think it makes sense for Burke to be in a student stall to begin with getting a blowjob, even less sense having sex with someone in the same stall.

Seems overly risky for someone of his stature.
It only makes sense if Burke is BI, since it is a man's hands.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The best solution is to say, it is just a story who takes some freedoms. The second one is to say its a stupid story who fail in portray reasonable people, therefore there are all stupid. The worst is to say Maya is stupid in a story with normal or clever people. The first has sense and let you to happy enjoy the story. The second one has some sense but the story unnecesary loose some charm. The third one is to create your own story and miss what is happening(edited).
for me the story told is always right, what is shown to me is the reality of the character, there is nothing else

Derek's an idiot not just because it's the comic moment.
Maya needs someone to assist her in everything not just because she's the damsel in distress in the story
Jill trusts Tybalt
Sage trusts Quinn
Bella is the worst best friend ever

otherwise it all becomes a means to an end and then we're talking about vaginas looking for reasons to stick it in MC's dick.

MC has other advantages that Maya doesn't. First he knows the restaurant. You connect the odds, HOT's pay her students the tuition, where they get the money? They prostitute themselfs. He also talks all the time with every HOT starting with her president. There is at least some level of trust.
and in fact Mc warns her, tells her that Quinn uses the girls, does not mention the restaurant explicitly but warns her more than clearly. but it's useless, because Maya doesn't have a plan B and then pushed by Josy's arrival she comes back to fully believe in free tuition and therefore in who offers it to her.

If you see Josy at the end of chapter 4 she seems quite excited that the MC is going to help them with the scavenger hunt. Maya problem is also her problem couse it's her relationship wich is at risk.
Well they would stop her for the same reason she should stop, couse it was a doomed plan. None of them take any precaution.

At the end of the day, it was just ment to find a narrative structure. It allows DPC to buid Maya-Quinn conflict, to still make Maya do the scavenger hunt and eventually join the HOT's, wich is comming next episodes.
Neither Josy nor MC have a better plan. Completing the scavenger hunt is not a problem, so why should they be the ones to stop it?

Josy wants to become a HOT, why should she give it up? By abandoning the scavenger hunt she could never be part of it.

Should Mc refuse to help her? So he should be blamed for not getting free tuition?

Maya isn't stupid but she isn't disabled either, and they aren't her guardians.

if i quit my job tomorrow and decide to become an AVN developer without having the skills would it be my fault or the fault of whoever doesn't stop me?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
From what I understand, prostitution brings pocket money, and enough to cover the money that each member (of the restaurant) owes to the HOTs.

Quinn and Riona's part is invested in drugs in order to generate even more money. Quinn tells Riona that college won't allow them to live (no graduation at the end of it), so the drug money will be used to support them.

Quinn wants to expand the activities (more girls in the restaurant, more drug deals) to have more money for after college.

Then we have Mona's scholarship (and potentially one for Maya). It's obtained via Burke (we don't know how exactly). Quinn isn't doing it out of the goodness of her soul, either there is some hidden motive, or more simply it's a way for her to have full control of the girl to make more money out of her.
what Quinn really wants to do is very unclear.

Does she want Maya in the restaurant? Is that why she decides to make her hate her? How is she going to convince her to do something so extreme?

in quinn's plans maya is supposed to fail the scavenger hunt, how convenient would it be to have a restaurant girl out of HOTs? Maya would be the only one in that situation

So maybe the scavenger hunt is a test to see if she's really motivated? But then that doesn't explain Quinn's subsequent behaviour which remains highly aggressive towards her.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
and in fact Mc warns her, tells her that Quinn uses the girls, does not mention the restaurant explicitly but warns her more than clearly. but it's useless, because Maya doesn't have a plan B and then pushed by Josy's arrival she comes back to fully believe in free tuition and therefore in who offers it to her.
It happens in the CHICK path ONLY. He doesn't explicitly warn her in the DIK path.

I guess some people - mostly Quinn's fans who dislike Maya - just don't want to understand why Josy and Maya reject MC in the DIK path.

I wonder why a lot of players don't realize how the story and the MC is different when you choose to go massive DIK as compared to when you choose to go massive CHICK: the MC is a totally different dude. Totally. Maya nor Josy can't love nor trust a MC who is a massive DIK.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
what Quinn really wants to do is very unclear.

Does she want Maya in the restaurant? Is that why she decides to make her hate her? How is she going to convince her to do something so extreme?

in quinn's plans maya is supposed to fail the scavenger hunt, how convenient would it be to have a restaurant girl out of HOTs? Maya would be the only one in that situation

So maybe the scavenger hunt is a test to see if she's really motivated? But then that doesn't explain Quinn's subsequent behaviour which remains highly aggressive towards her.
I don't remember the details, but Quinn changed her behavior toward Josy when she learned that Josy is Tommy's stepsister. Then Tommy said Quinn he doesn't want to see Josy in the HOTs... I'm not sure how much he knows about Josy and Maya. Quinn can't "torture" Josy, but she can do the next best thing by torturing Maya.

Also Maya is pretty judgmental when it comes to HOTs even if she wants to join them for the "free tuition", so it kinda makes sense if Quinn caught on that behavior, even if Maya didn't try to express it. I was never good at hiding what I really think and there were times when I got into trouble because of it and Quinn looks like someone who would definitely teach Maya a lesson just for trying.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It happens in the CHICK path ONLY. He doesn't explicitly warn her in the DIK path.

I guess some people - mostly Quinn's fans who dislike Maya - just don't want to understand why Josy and Maya reject MC in the DIK path.

I wonder why a lot of players don't realize how the story and the MC is different when you choose to go massive DIK as compared to when you choose to go massive CHICK: the MC is a totally different dude. Totally. Maya nor Josy can't love nor trust a MC who is a massive DIK.
are you sure about that?

you choose to warn or not Maya, i assumed a player interested in May should do it

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think Quinn just need to exploit more girls because she needs more money, likely to substain her mother and her mother's addictions. So, since your average next door girl is usually not so eager to get into prostituition, Quinn has to run a big deal of mind games to persuade some girl to join the 'team'. I wonder what's Riona's secret, instead. She's somehow as in need of money as Quinn, it seems, but i'm not sure we have yet figured why.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't remember the details, but Quinn changed her behavior toward Josy when she learned that Josy is Tommy's stepsister. Then Tommy said Quinn he doesn't want to see Josy in the HOTs... I'm not sure how much he knows about Josy and Maya. Quinn can't "torture" Josy, but she can do the next best thing by torturing Maya.

Also Maya is pretty judgmental when it comes to HOTs even if she wants to join them for the "free tuition", so it kinda makes sense if Quinn caught on that behavior, even if Maya didn't try to express it. I was never good at hiding what I really think and there were times when I got into trouble because of it and Quinn looks like someone who would definitely teach Maya a lesson just for trying.
Quinn changed her behaviour after 30 seconds, because Josy told her she was Tommy's sis after 30 seconds they met. She didn't want her in the HOTs because she can't use her with her "restaurant", of course.

Same with Maya. Quinn isn't stupid at all: she immediately understood that the restaurant's "job" didn't fit Maya at all.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
you choose to warn or not Maya, i assumed a player interested in May should do it
I agree. Even if not this interest. In a certain measure she's a friend to MC, even if he goes full dick, and warning here should be, you know, 101 of being a human being. But the game's plot has to fork, i guess.

Reactions: Hermith

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think Quinn just need to exploit more girls because she needs more money, likely to substain her mother and her mother's addictions. So, since your average next door girl is usually not so eager to get into prostituition, Quinn has to run a big deal of mind games to persuade some girl to join the 'team'. I wonder what's Riona's secret, instead. She's somehow as in need of money as Quinn, it seems, but i'm not sure we have yet figured why.
The sorority and the college are really expensive. The whole story is really focusing on MONEY and huge class gaps.

Just think about MC's family story.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I agree. Even if not this interest. In a certain measure she's a friend to MC, even if he goes full dick, and warning here should be, you know, 101 of being a human being. But the game's plot has to fork, i guess.
Well, if you go full dick you don't.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The sorority and the college are really expensive. The whole story is really focusing on MONEY and huge class gaps.

Just think about MC's family story.
I know. Good thing that here college is (almost) free for all. But yet Riona seems to have a year by year need to reach certain quotas that goes beyond, i think, dealing with college loans.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What if Maya is still lying and the free tuition is just an excuse to keep her cover from being blown.Her cover as an undercover police officer. Check out this screenshot. DPC has hidden something from all of us, according to the saying that many people go through the world blind with their eyes open. Look at the label of the package. "Evioence" what kind of evidence? This package is about the size of the MC junk box. Who collected the evidence? The mannequin is the same one that's standing at Bella's later.

screenshot0001.png

But what's scary is that the contents of the closet changed in EP7. There are books like the book "Vendetta" that Maya and Jill also have,
"Wolfsbane." Duct tape, acoustic screwdrivers. Two boxes, one clean and one dirty. Maybe that's a tent on top of the cabinet? But there is something else behind it, the part has round corners, but behind it is something straight. Maybe it is a passage?

screenshot0002.png

The next screenshot shows Heather's and Josy's desk. Take a close look at it. For example, there is a book with the title "Wedding Days". Or on the small pinboard there is a note (gone to Gym). On the pinboard in the upper right corner is a picture that reminds you of Halloween. On the desk is a picture frame with 3 pictures. Black Rose, Red Rose, Everybody Dance.

Heather_Josy_DESK.png

The last screenshot shows Josy with one light and one dark leg. I think it is a hint to the triple picture of the Heather/Josy desk.

Josy_Unterschied.png

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: n0cn1l
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes