CyKrix

Jun 5, 2017
Any one know the name of the piano piece/song used in Jill's Night scene in Episode 7. Where she's imagining the the whole cherry popping scenario? No results on Shazam.

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
A scene based on a blowjob done in a filthy restoom during a party is not what i would call hot, it's the worst sex you can imagine with a girl. It's the last resort a looser can get if he manages to find a drunk girl when nobody will bang him in normal conditions!:ROFLMAO:
Different strokes for different folks my dude. I just find her looks and attitude during the sex scene sexy (with how she was eager to prove she can take it all the way etc).
ep7_becky_lewd20.jpg

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
View attachment 1246230

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have many questions about Arieth being S-tier. And Sage and Bella being only A+ tier. Yet I do understand that everyone has their own taste, so you do you, buddy.

I can picture Derek's tier list though....

my-image.png

I must dispute one tiny matter. You wrote "Everyone laughs and the scene ends" Bella didn't laugh. Bella never laughs. Ever.
screenshot0021.png

A question, fellows DIKS (Unless some of you identify with the Tri-alphas or betas, I'm sure they have nice stuff going on as well.) Do you think Ty-bitch will find out we fucking his moms on top of us cockblocking him from his crush? If so, what do you think his reaction will be and any consequences that shall ensue? 20 marks
Arigatōgozaimashita
screenshot0079.png

Keep in mind the toothbrush has been in Derek's ass. Makes the experience much more enjoyable for us.

:unsure:
View attachment 1246725 View attachment 1246728

This thread without Maya would not even reach 1k of pages :ROFLMAO:
I mean... she's not wrong. It'd probably break her heart if she found out her life was a lie, purely made for the enjoyment of us players, and she's lived through hell for what? Just for us to criticize her personality and mentality and judge her decisions while not being in her shoes. But what does that matter? We're all here to engage in a fruitful discussion about her choices and how she could've handled her situation better, right?

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Sure, it's not "free" if you fuck for it. But then it's not free if you have to jump through a few hoops for it either. Nothing is free.

Quinn got cut off when Sage arrived. Mona followed up afterwards and Maya didn't. The onus wasn't on Quinn to chase Maya down and better explain it to her. Quinn was quite vague in that pool scene, for Maya to believe she had any concrete details as to how the free tuition worked was a mistake on Maya's behalf.

Yes Quinn lied in front of the HOTs when Maya put her on the spot. What was she gonna do? Confess to all the HOTs that she was running a prostitution ring? She'd be kicked out of the HOTs and possibly charged. She had no choice but to lie. Maya was a fucking idiot to start talking about it in front of everyone. What did she think was gonna happen?

You can't really say, "Is just the way the story is." and absolve Maya of her mistakes. Maya is the the story. She's a character in this story, she did certain things that were stupid, that means she does stupid things. There are reasons for her mistakes (sheltered upbringing, trying to keep her lesbianism under wraps, desperation due to her father's manipulation), but that doesn't mean she's not responsible for her own behavior.

There is no question that the free tuition exists:
  • Mona has a "scholarship" created in the college's accounts once she signs up to the restaurant.
  • We know she didn't already have a scholarship because she wouldn't have signed up for the restaurant deal if her tuition was already covered by a scholarship.
  • Once she quit the restaurant the scholarship was deleted.
That's not a theory, it's absolutely obvious. The only thing that's not entirely obvious is Burke's involvement in all of it, but he's definitely involved.

So there is no scenario where the "free tuition" deal doesn't exist. It's just technically not free if you have to give blow jobs or have sex with clients for it, it's simply prostitution to pay for school fees. Prostitution to pay for college fees isn't exactly an unheard of concept, Quinn just actualizes it for the HOTs.

I agree Maya isn't the only mentally impaired character in the story. As far as the depths of stupidity of the characters in the game goes, obviously Arieth and Dawe are at the bottom of the barrel, Maya is definitely not that low.

But she still made a mistake, you don't go having sex on camera unless you are certain you know the intricacies of the contract. Maya didn't know anything, she just made an assumption (you don't make assumptions when the stakes are that high).

That's just who Maya is. A silly girl that was desperate and jumped at a chance to save herself, only to have made a mistake by not doing her research first. The same could be said about her believing her dad and the whole loan fiasco. If she did some research first she might realize a simple way out. But once again Maya is assuming something rather than rationalizing it. It sounds like that's her style...

That's not a reason to hate Maya, she's "only human" and humans fuck up all the time. But I think people who are trying to blame others for Maya's mistakes are just in denial. If Mona was smart enough to clarify it, then Maya should have too.
I dont blame Quinn for liying. If you blame her for anything, that lie is defenetely not an issue. It's simple that you cant blame Maya for being angry if she is being lied right in the face. Specially since Mona it's obviously scared. Maybe the "smart" move is not getting angry and hit her in the face, but it is the most satisfactory for sure.

About Maya being an idiot... well but you said that because we know what the free tuition was, and that was illigal. In Maya's shoes she didnt knew what was going on. She knew Quinn hate her, she knew was being lied and she was angry for that.

Yeah, she tried to do a scandal. Yeah, that's usually not the smart move. But, what was she going to loose at that point? At best is an emotional move. Emotional means stupid? I disagree. Look at SSheldon Cooper.

Yes,i can totally say "That's the story", Shazba. The issue here is that Maya is not meant to be stupid. Arieth is ment to be stupid, Anthony and Dawe are meant to be stupid, Derek meant to be silly, Jill naive... but Maya dont. Weak perhaps but not stupid. That's the story.

To say: "Maya is stupid" is to rebel against the story, to argue against it. Not that's bad, i hated a series of books once, i was really angry against them, but my opinions werent cannon, couse i was simple trashing the story. I didn't blame the characters, i blamed the author. It was her fault.

That's why i bring Josy, MC, and the campus involvement. Is not to blame other characters. My idea was to prove that Maya is not meant to be. If Maya is stupid couse she thought he could get away with the free tuition without doing anything (that's what i meant for free), then the MC is even more stupid... or he is really an ashole. But, is he? I don't think so.

And if the MC is neither stupid or an ashole then Maya isn't. If you still find Maya to be stupid, ok. You have a good argument. But since she is not meant to be... then it's DPC fault. And then it's either we sayd, this story is completele full of stupid people or we sayd, you know what, i dont care, in this fictional world it has sense.

Episode 7 spent some time saying that Sage is smart. But is she? She was in a 1 or 2 years relationship with a gay, never noticed. She trust an obvious deceptive drug delear. Is she stupid? Well in real world for sure, but in this game she is not.

Quinn is another example. She screw her best client in a difficult economic moment without any reason. We have talk about Jill, also being stupid. Jade let the MC film her during sex with a student, right afer Cathy incident. Bella slept in the DIK mansion with a student after Cathy incident. Thats bloody stupid. Is Bella meant to be stupid? Ofc not.

So yeah, they are all stupid. Or neither of them are, is just a story who takes some freedom.

Reactions: LoDoN- and shazba

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Best girl needs to be determined by more than just a poll where you select one girl.
How the hell do you even determine most popular girl then? Not the best girl. There is difference b/w most popular and best girl.

The poll wasn't made to determine the best girl in the first place.
yea i cant take part in single vote polls because i cant choose single one .
It's not easy to assign numbers on these things it's why a community tier list would be fun to see
The Basic Idea I had behind creating the poll was to know which girl is more popular in this main thread or otherwise.

The List you refer to, I dropped that Idea because of 3 Reasons:-

1. Multiple Girls share the same ranking. For eg, some people have 2-5 girls on top. Hence their most favourite girl is not determined.

2. The list happened just a month ago....seriously just after ep7, in early may. The list concept is good, but doing it every month is no fun. After ep8 comes out, it will surely be a blast.

3. The List concept is an Individual opinion. I want to know people's opinion as a whole.

Last edited:

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I really don't know why this is so important, I mean there are 2 type of people
1, People who know Josy is the best girl
2, and those who are not ready to accept yet that Josy is the best girl
I, the prince of the sayajins, disagree with that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I just replayed that scene for a 7th playtrough today and it's quite surprising to see how react Jill, but i don't think we should see too much here, it's more just a way that DPC used to show us that there is some challenge with Tybalt. Make the MC a little jalous especially after beeing totally ignored during the conversation between Jill and Tybalt.
In this game we try much too hard to find clues or hidden motives, the story is mostly quite simple with a lot of plot holes or inconsistancies.
It does not make that story bad, it's just a story written day after day during a long period of time with adjustments, DPC a done a great job in the depiction of characters and their relations, but many aspects of the story are weak, so we should not see too much in a simple scene like that and write a whole book about it!
our opinions about the characters arise from their behaviour and/or the size of their boobs.

so you can't disregard what they do, otherwise we'll just have to make volumetric evaluations.

if a behaviour is repeated I assume it's part of the character, or at least part of the way DPC wants us to know about it

Tybalt doesn't generate any jealousy, he doesn't have any prerequisites, I'm surprised that in the shower scene they didn't show him as Ken from Barbie, completely demasculated, instead at the end he has the same intimate qualities of Derek

I dont blame Quinn for liying. If you blame her for anything, that lie is defenetely not an issue. It's simple that you cant blame Maya for being angry if she is being lied right in the face. Specially since Mona it's obviously scared. Maybe the "smart" move is not getting angry and hit her in the face, but it is the most satisfactory for sure.

About Maya being an idiot... well but you said that because we know what the free tuition was, and that was illigal. In Maya's shoes she didnt knew what was going on. She knew Quinn hate her, she knew was being lied and she was angry for that.

Yeah, she tried to do a scandal. Yeah, that's usually not the smart move. But, what was she going to loose at that point? At best is an emotional move. Emotional means stupid? I disagree. Look at SSheldon Cooper.

Yes,i can totally say "That's the story", Shazba. The issue here is that Maya is not meant to be stupid. Arieth is ment to be stupid, Anthony and Dawe are meant to be stupid, Derek meant to be silly, Jill naive... but Maya dont. Weak perhaps but not stupid. That's the story.

To say: "Maya is stupid" is to rebel against the story, to argue against it. Not that's bad, i hated a series of books once, i was really angry against them, but my opinions werent cannon, couse i was simple trashing the story. I didn't blame the characters, i blamed the author. It was her fault.

That's why i bring Josy, MC, and the campus involvement. Is not to blame other characters. My idea was to prove that Maya is not meant to be. If Maya is stupid couse she thought he could get away with the free tuition without doing anything (that's what i meant for free), then the MC is even more stupid... or he is really an ashole. But, is he? I don't think so.

And if the MC is neither stupid or an ashole then Maya isn't. If you still find Maya to be stupid, ok. You have a good argument. But since she is not meant to be... then it's DPC fault. And then it's either we sayd, this story is completele full of stupid people or we sayd, you know what, i dont care, in this fictional world it has sense.

Episode 7 spent some time saying that Sage is smart. But is she? She was in a 1 or 2 years relationship with a gay, never noticed. She trust an obvious deceptive drug delear. Is she stupid? Well in real world for sure, but in this game she is not.

Quinn is another example. She screw her best client in a difficult economic moment without any reason. We have talk about Jill, also being stupid. Jade let the MC film her during sex with a student, right afer Cathy incident. Bella slept in the DIK mansion with a student after Cathy incident. Thats bloody stupid. Is Bella meant to be stupid? Ofc not.

So yeah, they are all stupid. Or neither of them are, is just a story who takes some freedom.
that they are all stupid seems a better solution to you? the story is not made to make Maya look stupid but to get her in trouble all the time

MC only knows about free tuition from Maya's words, he has no other direct contact with the matter, could he have informed himself instead of Maya? probably yes, but then we have to establish that Maya could have done so too.

Josy ditto I'd say, and considering her reaction at the end of the 6th chapter she's not shown as convinced, in the end "it was just a rumor".

but once you get around the most extreme points on the list, why would MC and Josy stop her? Josy had fun and wanted to get into HOTs, MC doesn't have a television, has never seen an air-conditioned car and should have crushed Maya's dream?

she wanted to try, the two of them assisted her

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
that they are all stupid seems a better solution to you?
The best solution is to say, it is just a story who takes some freedoms. The second one is to say its a stupid story who fail in portray reasonable people, therefore there are all stupid. The worst is to say Maya is stupid in a story with normal or clever people. The first has sense and let you to happy enjoy the story. The second one has some sense but the story unnecesary loose some charm. The third one is to create your own story and miss what is happening(edited).

the story is not made to make Maya look stupid but to get her in trouble all the time
Totally agree, that's why she is the victim of this story. But not for her stupidity but for others people malice.

MC only knows about free tuition from Maya's words, he has no other direct contact with the matter, could he have informed himself instead of Maya? probably yes, but then we have to establish that Maya could have done so too.
MC has other advantages that Maya doesn't. First he knows the restaurant. You connect the odds, HOT's pay her students the tuition, where they get the money? They prostitute themselfs. He also talks all the time with every HOT starting with her president. There is at least some level of trust.

Josy ditto I'd say, and considering her reaction at the end of the 6th chapter she's not shown as convinced, in the end "it was just a rumor".

but once you get around the most extreme points on the list, why would MC and Josy stop her? Josy had fun and wanted to get into HOTs, MC doesn't have a television, has never seen an air-conditioned car and should have crushed Maya's dream?

she wanted to try, the two of them assisted her
If you see Josy at the end of chapter 4 she seems quite excited that the MC is going to help them with the scavenger hunt. Maya problem is also her problem couse it's her relationship wich is at risk.
Well they would stop her for the same reason she should stop, couse it was a doomed plan. None of them take any precaution.

At the end of the day, it was just ment to find a narrative structure. It allows DPC to buid Maya-Quinn conflict, to still make Maya do the scavenger hunt and eventually join the HOT's, wich is comming next episodes.

Jan 30, 2021
The whole thing is pretty much Maya's own fault. She received just as much info as Mona and yet Mona was able to follow up and find out exactly was what involved. She later obviously regretted getting involved, but it wasn't like she was entirely duped into it.

Maya on the other hand got it in her head that all she had to do was pass the initiation and she'd have all her tuition paid. The exchange after the throuple is formed cements that understanding:

Josy: "All right...but Fuckface knows why you're pledging the HOTs, right?"​
mc: "Yeah, I know she needs the free tuition."​
mc: "Is that why you do it, too?"​
Josy: "I'm not gonna lie...I'd love to be in a sorority..."​
Josy: "...but helping Maya is the real reason."​
Josy: "As you know, my dad already saved up for my tuition... I just need to get a hold of that money."​
Josy: "I kinda left without even talking to him..."​
Josy: "So, if I get his money plus the money from the HOTs...this will all be over."​
Josy: "We just need to do that...um...scavenger hunt."​
Maya: "He knows about it..."​
Maya: "He's even offered to help me with that list..."​
Maya: "...and he already has."​
Josy: "That's awesome! Then we're totally gonna make it!"​
Josy: "You'll help us with completing that list, right?"​
mc: "Have you seen what's on that list? There are so many sexual tasks on it."​
Josy: "Yeah, I know. It's crazy..."​
Josy: "...but it's for free tuition..."​
Josy: "...do you even realize how much money that is?"​
strange = Josy: "As you know, my dad already saved up for my tuition... I just need to get a hold of that money."
why would 18 year old trust her parent about money for college? i mean maya must feel so stupid co signing loan
with her dad . Seems like crazy thing to do .

:unsure:
View attachment 1246725 View attachment 1246728

This thread without Maya would not even reach 1k of pages :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and n0cn1l

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Right after Quinn's assault, when she talks to Riona, she says:

"And given how it worked out with her ... (she talks about Mona)

... you should drop Maya before you even attempt something. "

At this point, Quinn still thinks she can get Maya involved.

I think there are several different things about Quinn's scheming. First the restaurant, which brings in a little bit of money for the girls and Quinn, but clearly it is not enough to pay all the school fees of several students.

Besides, there would be something else with Burke involving scholarship shenanigans. When a girl is in dire need of a scholarship, Quinn has a solution with Burke. Now, it remains to be seen what it is exactly, why Burke is involved (he's just a pervert, or there's blackmail), how it works, ...

... but above all what did Quinn gain from it?

Reactions: DavDR
Jan 30, 2021
Here you go. Most music from season 2 are premium music and they aren't meant to be released to the public. Lucky, for us we have friendly people on YouTube. ;)
Any one know the name of the piano piece/song used in Jill's Night scene in Episode 7. Where she's imagining the the whole cherry popping scenario? No results on Shazam.
Songs called Reaching the Sky by Alexander Nakarada

here is long version

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Right after Quinn's assault, when she talks to Riona, she says:

"And given how it worked out with her ... (she talks about Mona)

... you should drop Maya before you even attempt something. "

At this point, Quinn still thinks she can get Maya involved.

I think there are several different things about Quinn's scheming. First the restaurant, which brings in a little bit of money for the girls and Quinn, but clearly it is not enough to pay all the school fees of several students.

Besides, there would be something else with Burke involving scholarship shenanigans. When a girl is in dire need of a scholarship, Quinn has a solution with Burke. Now, it remains to be seen what it is exactly, why Burke is involved (he's just a pervert, or there's blackmail), how it works, ...

... but above all what did Quinn gain from it?
Quinn has never planned to pay Hots' tuitions... She just needs money (a lot) for something we don't know yet. That's why she agreed to sell coke... Riona tries to keep the business small but Quinn seems to need a lot more. Maybe she owes a lot to someone (Burke ? a drug dealer ? another guy ???).
Even Heather doesn't understand why the HOTS needs so much money and ask Riona about that.
Burke seems to be more than just a pervert.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
The whole thing is pretty much Maya's own fault. She received just as much info as Mona and yet Mona was able to follow up and find out exactly was what involved. She later obviously regretted getting involved, but it wasn't like she was entirely duped into it.

Maya on the other hand got it in her head that all she had to do was pass the initiation and she'd have all her tuition paid. The exchange after the throuple is formed cements that understanding:

Josy: "All right...but Fuckface knows why you're pledging the HOTs, right?"​
mc: "Yeah, I know she needs the free tuition."​
mc: "Is that why you do it, too?"​
Josy: "I'm not gonna lie...I'd love to be in a sorority..."​
Josy: "...but helping Maya is the real reason."​
Josy: "As you know, my dad already saved up for my tuition... I just need to get a hold of that money."​
Josy: "I kinda left without even talking to him..."​
Josy: "So, if I get his money plus the money from the HOTs...this will all be over."​
Josy: "We just need to do that...um...scavenger hunt."​
Maya: "He knows about it..."​
Maya: "He's even offered to help me with that list..."​
Maya: "...and he already has."​
Josy: "That's awesome! Then we're totally gonna make it!"​
Josy: "You'll help us with completing that list, right?"​
mc: "Have you seen what's on that list? There are so many sexual tasks on it."​
Josy: "Yeah, I know. It's crazy..."​
Josy: "...but it's for free tuition..."​
Josy: "...do you even realize how much money that is?"​
It's totally ridiculous that she did the whole thing on assumption. Mona isn't portrayed as the sharpest tool in the shed (that'd be Bella's axe...) but if she can work it out, Maya doesn't really have an excuse for being so stupid.

We could suggest that her desperation led her to jumping to the wrong conclusion, but she's got Josy and the mc on her team, both of which should have thought, "So you just jump through a few hoops, and you get possibly tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars tuition paid? That sounds a little sus, maybe you should clarify that..."

Nope, they done fucked up.

Quinn couldn't give a fuck about Maya, she probably didn't even realize Maya had jumped to this conclusion. Mona would have come to her after the pool scene and it probably went something like this:

Mona: "So, what do I have to do to get this free tuition".​
Quinn: "It's sex for cash, baby. You work our glory hole circuit, you cover some of your tuition, or if you want, you can fuck guys and have the whole debt paid off".​
Mona: "Man, I fuck guys for free, I'm in!"​
Quinn: "So you're cool with that. I don't need to remind you that you don't talk about this."​
Mona: "Sure! Man... Getting paid to fuck guys, who woulda thought that'd be an option in life."​
Quinn: "Yeah, isn't life full of surprises..."​
Maya never came back to her so Quinn probably dropped it. So when Maya confronted Quinn at the HOTs night, Quinn was caught off guard, but of course she had to deny it in front of the entire sorority, even if Sage wasn't there, not all the girls are in on it, or would agree with it.

Sure, Quinn is a bitch, but the tuition is real, Mel, Sarah, Riona, Cammy and momentarily Mona were all beneficiaries of the system. She didn't trick Maya, she just didn't spell it out. All Maya had to do was ask Quinn about it directly. That's on Maya.

Doesn't mean I don't feel for Maya and her plight. To her, life just keeps giving her lemons...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm %100 sure if Maya knew what was required for "free" tuition, she'd talk to the authorities right away, like an impostor among us.
IF she had the courage to do it tho, not sure if she would've take the initiative if she knew what was the requirement.

So, proven otherwise, I hereby call Maya sussy baka. She's been acting sus lately

Jan 30, 2021
I'm %100 sure if Maya knew what was required for "free" tuition, she'd talk to the authorities right away, like an impostor among us.
IF she had the courage to do it tho, not sure if she would've take the initiative if she knew what was the requirement.

So, proven otherwise, I hereby call Maya sussy baka. She's been acting sus lately
Maya ain't no snitch

• Haha
Reactions: Heycock

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Quinn has never planned to pay Hots' tuitions... She just needs money (a lot) for something we don't know yet. That's why she agreed to sell coke... Riona tries to keep the business small but Quinn seems to need a lot more. Maybe she owes a lot to someone (Burke ? a drug dealer ? another guy ???).
Even Heather doesn't understand why the HOTS needs so much money and ask Riona about that.
Burke seems to be more than just a pervert.
From what I understand, prostitution brings pocket money, and enough to cover the money that each member (of the restaurant) owes to the HOTs.

Quinn and Riona's part is invested in drugs in order to generate even more money. Quinn tells Riona that college won't allow them to live (no graduation at the end of it), so the drug money will be used to support them.

Quinn wants to expand the activities (more girls in the restaurant, more drug deals) to have more money for after college.

Then we have Mona's scholarship (and potentially one for Maya). It's obtained via Burke (we don't know how exactly). Quinn isn't doing it out of the goodness of her soul, either there is some hidden motive, or more simply it's a way for her to have full control of the girl to make more money out of her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes