felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I still think Quinn took an interest in MC at first glance. Each time she sees MC and Maya she says something like "Barbie and Ken" etc. so jealousy might've played some part there. At least initially.
Add that the fact that Maya is nowhere near a girl who'd be interested in being a HOT, she just wants the free tuition. She is definitely not a partying type. That may have pissed her too.
Imagine someone trying to get close to you and your group of friends because they heard you give money away. And that someone doesn't even hide that fact, asks 7/24 about money.
You ask them to do something. She asks "if I do that I will get money, right?" :LUL: When that happens to a mean person like Quinn, well she'll mess with her for sure.
Additionally, I don't think Quinn made that list because she was only being mean to Maya. I believe she just wanted her to give up (every other daughter as present at the DIK party but nobody asked Maya to come, remember?), but surprisingly she started working for the list and that pissed Quinn off more.
Like, every other girl in HOTs likes to party, or was interested in being a member of a sorority. Even Josy. Maya? She literally calls them "sluts" right at the beginning of the game :KEK: Obviously looks down on them too.
I don't think the HOTs would fail to notice that, so she'll walk a rough path from now on. Hopefully she'll move on and try to enjoy her life in HOTs. I doubt that but hey, I also hope that. We already have enough drama in the game. It'd be fine if we stopped living through drama for a while
I don't know, what muddies the waters is that Riona is convinced that Quinn wants Maya in the restaurant.
it's possible Riona's got it all wrong, Quinn doesn't really keep her in the loop that much.

after giving her the list, Quinn is actually completely disinterested in Maya (she is objectively distracted by other matters), so in reality she does not even enjoy the difficulties Maya would have to face.

No action of Quinn's though seems to be able to really bring Maya into the restaurant, keeping her out of the HOTs would be an extra difficulty anyway

Maybe it was all about the evidence of the passed tests being blackmailed. Possible, but luckily I'd say the danger was avoided.

She just wanted to have fun with her? Seems like the easy answer.

Reactions: Zirael Q

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Do the girls working for Quinn know about the Burke deal or are they under the impression the money they earn goes directly to funding their tuition?

Quinn make reference to how much each girl earns, says how Sarah and Mel are making enough but the other aren’t and they’d need more girls. She must be taking a cut of their work. But how much?

Quinn could be pocketing the cash from the girls and telling them it’s going to their tuition when it isn’t. That’s pretty irredeemably shitty if the case.

These girls are doing god knows what with god knows who under the impression they’re getting tuition outta it when really they could just be fucking Burke for the same deal. Even if they’re getting a cut of the cash on top they’re not getting their full “wages” if she’s convinced them some goes to tuition. If they do know why are they going along with it? Why are the girls funding whatever the fuck is going on with Quinn? Goodness of their hearts?

Way I see it either they know and it’s absurd anyone would whore themselves for someone else’s financial gain or they don’t know and Quinn is tricking girls into prostitution to fund whatever is going on with her. I don’t care if it’s a sick mother… christ she could be funding a children’s hospital in a war zone and it still wouldn’t make it right. She can be as Tsundere as she likes but tricking girls into prostitution is kinda irredeemable in my eyes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Do the girls working for Quinn know about the Burke deal or are they under the impression the money they earn goes directly to funding their tuition?

Quinn make reference to how much each girl earns, says how Sarah and Mel are making enough but the other aren’t and they’d need more girls. She must be taking a cut of their work. But how much?

Quinn could be pocketing the cash from the girls and telling them it’s going to their tuition when it isn’t. That’s pretty irredeemably shitty if the case.

These girls are doing god knows what with god knows who under the impression they’re getting tuition outta it when really they could just be fucking Burke for the same deal. Even if they’re getting a cut of the cash on top they’re not getting their full “wages” if she’s convinced them some goes to tuition. If they do know why are they going along with it? Why are the girls funding whatever the fuck is going on with Quinn? Goodness of their hearts?

Way I see it either they know and it’s absurd anyone would whore themselves for someone else’s financial gain or they don’t know and Quinn is tricking girls into prostitution to fund whatever is going on with her. I don’t care if it’s a sick mother… christ she could be funding a children’s hospital in a war zone and it still wouldn’t make it right. She can be as Tsundere as she likes but tricking girls into prostitution is kinda irredeemable in my eyes.
Burke's role is not at all clear

is he Quinn's boss (at least for the restaurant) or is he part of Quinn's organization?
was Mona's scholarship that he cancels real (i.e. paid by some charity/state) or fictitious (i.e. to be covered sooner or later with real money)?

from a realistic perspective Burke seems to be risking way too much to have sex with some student.

Reactions: DavDR

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
EBz2wBFX4AEDe24.jpg

Maybe thats my life now. Explain Maya character once and again and again to trolls until the end of times. Some sort of literary hell I am for hating that series of awfull books about the roman republic.

where would be the contradiction?
That people who is presented and meant to be smart actually makes really stupid desitions.

precisely because for me the story is always right that there are scenes that I don't particularly like because they put my suspension of disbelief to the test. otherwise I would decide which are the things that happen and which are the things that are faked.
That's not the story being right. Why you give such importance to that kind of insignificant details instead of enjoying the story...
No, you don't decide, you judge acording to:
"Historical context, author's background, meta-narrative, narrative influences, narrative structure, public expectative."

the fact that Maya knows that her father has the keys to her room doesn't make Maya look good to me, but since it happens I have to accept it.
the same way I accept that Sage decides to ask MC for another chance after seeing his bulging shorts

some things I like, others less (and if possible I avoid them in the runs), but I accept them all
Thats not fair. Bulging shorts were stupid when you were young. Nowdays they are cool enough.

"damsel in distress" is a narrative archetype (like the hero, the master, the deus ex machina etc) since the world exists, it's a bit old-fashioned but present in many past and present stories. it's not that if you use it for Maya it becomes despicable.

the negative judgement is all your prejudice, Maya's narrative role is that, all the princesses of the classic fairy tales are damsels in distress
Really?, couse here usually goes along with the expressions "inmature", "stupid" "it's her fault". But sure it's me seeing things.
The archetype is the "victim", and it is almost universal. That you people get angry with the "victim" instead of the perpetrator...
And Deus ex Machina is not an archetype is an artifact.

Mc warns Maya, that's a fact, that MC knows that Quinn wants to make her a restaurant girl is your interpretation that I don't share (until proven otherwise girls are voluntary). MC warns her about Quinn, and the fact that he later (could) offers to help her is also meant to defend her from the danger Quinn poses.
And you have choosen: "The MC was not smart enough to connect odds". Way more stupid than Maya.
Oh, defending her? He did a great job in defending her. The only thing he did was getting a double blowjob, and he forgot to say: "Hey that girl is a proxenet, she wants you to prostitute"

what danger does Maya run in completing the scavenger hunt? for me pratically none, she has MC and Josy by her side, they found the ruse to not leave evidence in Quinn's hands, at best it will prove to be all a waste of time.
it's naive to think that free tuition existed, but i don't see any danger in completing the scavenger hunt (which on balance proves to be a good idea anyway giving Josy a place to "hide" and putting Maya on Sage's radar)
Maya calls it a torture. Some lovely folks call her stupid for doing it. So... yeah sure none.
In my country we call "free tuition" public education.
So if you believe free tuition existe you are naive. MC and Josy and half of campus believe it. Ergo: MC, Josy and half of campus are naive.
That was my point. How are you going to change the focus of the argument this time?.

I'm sorry that you like BADIK so little.
Oh dont be sorry for that, i love BADIK. If you want to be sorry for me, be sorry couse i am having this argument.

Nov 13, 2018
hello everybody, first post - love the game, love this thread almost as much:) No outrageous conspiracy theory from me though, just a simple question.

I had a save on the Maya/Josy path that at the end of Ep 7 saw the MC & Josy enter the gym holding hands: I lost this save and despite replaying with what I thought were the same decisions, the hand-holding didn't occur. Does anyone know how the handholding gets triggered and is it an indicator of something that might happen in later episodes?

Reactions: shazba
Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1247634

Maybe thats my life now. Explain Maya character once and again and again to trolls until the end of times. Some sort of literary hell I am for hating that series of awfull books about the roman republic.

That people who is presented and meant to be smart actually makes really stupid desitions.

That's not the story being right. Why you give such importance to that kind of insignificant details instead of enjoying the story...
No, you don't decide, you judge acording to:
"Historical context, author's background, meta-narrative, narrative influences, narrative structure, public expectative."

Thats not fair. Bulging shorts were stupid when you were young. Nowdays they are cool enough.

Really?, couse here usually goes along with the expressions "inmature", "stupid" "it's her fault". But sure it's me seeing things.
The archetype is the "victim", and it is almost universal. That you people get angry with the "victim" instead of the perpetrator...
And Deus ex Machina is not an archetype is an artifact.

And you have choosen: "The MC was not smart enough to connect odds". Way more stupid than Maya.
Oh, defending her? He did a great job in defending her. The only thing he did was getting a double blowjob, and he forgot to say: "Hey that girl is a proxenet, she wants you to prostitute"

Maya calls it a torture. Some lovely folks call her stupid for doing it. So... yeah sure none.
In my country we call "free tuition" public education.
So if you believe free tuition existe you are naive. MC and Josy and half of campus believe it. Ergo: MC, Josy and half of campus are naive.
That was my point. How are you going to change the focus of the argument this time?.

Oh dont be sorry for that, i love BADIK. If you want to be sorry for me, be sorry couse i am having this argument.
You need to learn to ignore when they bait you

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
hello everybody, first post - love the game, love this thread almost as much:) No outrageous conspiracy theory from me though, just a simple question.

I had a save on the Maya/Josy path that at the end of Ep 7 saw the MC & Josy enter the gym holding hands: I lost this save and despite replaying with what I thought were the same decisions, the hand-holding didn't occur. Does anyone know how the handholding gets triggered and is it an indicator of something that might happen in later episodes?
Handholding is an indicator of MC being in Maya + Josy relationship. You're just not in it.

Nov 13, 2018
Handholding is an indicator of MC being in Maya + Josy relationship. You're just not in it.
I'm definitely on the Maya/Josy path as the MC has been able to have sex with both of them in Ep 7, which I believe is only possible if you are on their path. I just didn't get the scene picture at the gym.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

If you are in a relationship with both of them that should happen automatically or at least fuck Josy at least 2 times in episode 7

Reactions: Animesh Anomitra
Jan 30, 2021

one is maya centric route and other is Josy centric . im guessing this maybe the dependence
You need to take Josy centric .

when they ask MC for help with the list choose Josy for BJ

Reactions: Animesh Anomitra

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm definitely on the Maya/Josy path as the MC has been able to have sex with both of them in Ep 7, which I believe is only possible if you are on their path. I just didn't get the scene picture at the gym.
What version of the game do you have? Because it's weird that you don't get that scene

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Riona knows, she even counts and collects money with Quinn. Sarah & Melanie aren't gullible lambs, they have her own agenda. As for Camila if she didn't know, she clearly figured out after Mona's incident.

Since the show must go on (the Goddess KJR is a deliberate omission, she's a league on her own)

list.png

google translated it as "happy but asshole"

You need to relax ... i'm almost sure felicemastronzo here is pushing your buttons .
Precisely, he's doing that for a living. :cautious:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes