dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So you also think she is stupid and all her problems are her fault?
I definitely don't think so. But she is young and therefore has little life experience, which basically applies to all students at B&R. Maya simply has no experience with certain aspects of the dark side of life. But Maya is maturing the idea of resistance. This is seen in EP7 when she sits on the bed of Josy and the MC. She clenches her right hand into a fist. This could have symbol character.

Reactions: `Ray`

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I definitely don't think so. But she is young and therefore has little life experience, which basically applies to all students at B&R. Maya simply has no experience with certain aspects of the dark side of life. But Maya is maturing the idea of resistance. This is seen in EP7 when she sits on the bed of Josy and the MC. She clenches her right hand into a fist. This could have symbol character.
And the teachers too. They seem to do their own quote of stupid moves.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So you also think she is stupid and all her problems are her fault?
Maya is stupid and all her problems are her fault :ROFLMAO: .
But, seriously, I think you are the other extreme end. There are a couple of people who would blame Maya for everything, sure, You on the other end. Can't accept that plenty of thing is her fault and only her fault. Instead even if you admit it, you try to drag down other characters, like MC and Josy. like if Maya is stupid, then they stupid too, no they are not. :ROFLMAO:

Maya's father Patrick, put Maya in to this situation. We can make legal battles until the eternity, it won't change that its serve the purpose of the plot , to show us what a shit head he is.But, fool me once shame on you. fool me twice shame on ME. Maya thinking that with Patrick having keys to her room, she can be safe with Josy, yeah , stupid of her.

But the most controversial thing is the whole Free tuition thing of course. While it's more complicated than a simple whose fault it is question. Maya is as responsible for it as every other party member. Namely Quinn and Sage. Maya's mistake was, the Blind faith. Maya believed something without having a definite unquestionable proof of it. Yes, Quinn played her part , but it was Maya's Blind Faith, which was born from desperation, clouded her judgment . She put everything on this "hail mary" . and Jumped head first in it.

MC, take his part. He warned Maya , not once. Everyone jerking of the whole " warn Maya about Quinn " conversation, but there was an another one which was eagualy important and also uneffective. The conversation between MC and Maya during a class, when Maya is worried about Derek, MC pointing out that she is essentially the same as him. from this point MC, did what he can, and supported her as much as he could. Josy is the same. but, because they were not clouded with this blind faith, they did not feel the same way , surprised, and angry when all this turned out to not true. " Josy : You said it was just a rumor ".

Was Maya misled by quinn a little? Yes. Sage, should have done his president job better ? Yes.
but all this does not mean Maya does not have responsibility. and She did only wanted to Join for Money, prejudged them, from the beginning. Sure, she meet with a hostile environment and that not changed her view on them. But she was willing to put aside her dislike of them as long as she gets what she wants, She kinda like Quinn LOL :ROFLMAO:.

But in the moment , when what she wanted in not possible. all the anger came out from her and she lashed out on everyone, including and this is what I won't forgive:p, Josy. Who was and still, nothing but supportive toward her. So, Maya is not perfect, nothing wrong with it. Not everything is her fault, but also not everything is everybody else fault. I think, this is the truth, the middle ground. :)

and You know I'm, not a Maya hater, far from it . I will help her, if the story allow me, I also will like to help her find someone she could love who is not Josy of course, because she is mine.:coffee:
:love:
BeingADIK 2021-06-13 10-21-02-68.png

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Really felice? Now the story is always right? One of our last arguments you claimed that this story was full of unbelieveble stupid people and that was breaking your suspension of disbelief. Now that i partially agree with your statement you denied it?
You love to have pointless arguments, do you?
I don't. I like to argue with a goal, wich is a mutual rational agreement where two people end with the same opinion regardless of what that opinion is as long as it'is the best. Sometimes it cannot be done but i always try and when i cannot means that i fail.

Well, not all stories can be always right. Sometimes a story contradict itself and then at some point it is wrong. Couse the only thing that is ever right is logic.
Also, you should not confuse "what you see" with "what it is".
You see Derek as an idiot, i dont. Who is right? well we will see, but at least one of us is seeing things wrong, or both.

Finally, when you analize a story there a lot more things that what is shown. Historical context, author's background, meta-narrative, narrative influences, narrative structure, public expectative.
It is Derek stupid? maybe but DPC sayd that he identified with him. I don't think DPC is stupid or that he sees himself as one. Then i dont think Derek is meant to be stupid, just goofy.
Yet if DPC sayd that Derek is stupid then it will be canonical to say that he is, regardless of my opinions over inteligence and stupidity.

"Maya needs someone to assist her in everything not just because she's the damsel in distress in the story"

"Damsel in distress". What an awfull expression. It is a discursive artifact made to blame the victim. You guys are going to somehow make me feminist even after all the fight that i put against thoose people.
I don't think thats your concient intention but it still is what it is.

Maya need help in one problem she has. That's not the same as everything. And that's how fiction works. If your understatement over someone needing help is to disqualified them putting the blame on him, calling "damsel in distress" and stupid then you will have a hard time reading any work of fiction.
Personally, you are cool felice, but beetween literature and you, i choose literature one millon times.

No, he didnt. He sayd Quinn uses the girls. Maya ask the obvious question, ¿how? and he never answer. Later Maya include MC in the plan as a collaborator. So, why Maya was stupid couse she forgot to ask and yet the MC get free couse he forgot to tell?. He had every information to knew that Maya's "dream" was to become a prostitute, yet he didnt explain that detail to her friend.
Later he become both her collaborator and her kinda "boyfriend". So, he wasnt smart enough to figure that the "free tuition" meant prostitution? or he wasn't smart enough to figure that her prude girlfriend will not accept prostitution? Why he collaborate with a plan that was not going to work and actually didn't?.

Man i literally answer that question the last post. They are friends, felice. You dont want your friends to fail and get out of college. That's why. You dont want to loose your girlfriend. That doesn't mean to be someone guardian for the love of god. That's the minimum friends do for each other, give advice, provide critial information and offer guide in difficult moments. But it is even worst, they were knowingly collaborating with that plan. They were a part of it, a team.

So, for you Josy didn't give a fuck Maya's position (wich is clearly not true "I give a fucking diarrea about you" Josy dixit). But she wanted to join the HOT's. She told Maya that the plan for the "free tuition" is excelent and will solve all thier problems, but the only thing she wanted was to join the HOT's. Lovely girl.

About the last question... is clear that for you guys to conclude "It is Maya fault" is an imporant thing. So let's talk about fault.

It is Patrick fault. Primarialy couse he started all of this and with malice.
Then it is DPC fault for building a story that doesnt have sense and does not takes into account details.

Then came the plot holes, and there if you insist in cannonized them:

Then it was also Maya fault for not asking, (happy?)
Then it is Quinn fault for having and ilegal ring and to fool Maya and not even clarified even when it was in her best interest.
You also get to Burkes fault for allowing and using this ring.
Then it is MC fault for being a shitty or stupid friend.
Then it is Josy fault for being a stupid friend.
Finally it is also Sage fault for living in Candy land when her sorority was being taken by an ilegal ring.
View attachment 1247634

Maybe thats my life now. Explain Maya character once and again and again to trolls until the end of times. Some sort of literary hell I am for hating that series of awfull books about the roman republic.

That people who is presented and meant to be smart actually makes really stupid desitions.

That's not the story being right. Why you give such importance to that kind of insignificant details instead of enjoying the story...
No, you don't decide, you judge acording to:
"Historical context, author's background, meta-narrative, narrative influences, narrative structure, public expectative."

Thats not fair. Bulging shorts were stupid when you were young. Nowdays they are cool enough.

Really?, couse here usually goes along with the expressions "inmature", "stupid" "it's her fault". But sure it's me seeing things.
The archetype is the "victim", and it is almost universal. That you people get angry with the "victim" instead of the perpetrator...
And Deus ex Machina is not an archetype is an artifact.

And you have choosen: "The MC was not smart enough to connect odds". Way more stupid than Maya.
Oh, defending her? He did a great job in defending her. The only thing he did was getting a double blowjob, and he forgot to say: "Hey that girl is a proxenet, she wants you to prostitute"

Maya calls it a torture. Some lovely folks call her stupid for doing it. So... yeah sure none.
In my country we call "free tuition" public education.
So if you believe free tuition existe you are naive. MC and Josy and half of campus believe it. Ergo: MC, Josy and half of campus are naive.
That was my point. How are you going to change the focus of the argument this time?.

Oh dont be sorry for that, i love BADIK. If you want to be sorry for me, be sorry couse i am having this argument.
Wow Bro, I am really amazed at how you always stand up for Maya. I did it as well but I retreated, but you...You are still in the battlefield ! I hope God Helps us winning this battle. Don't worry, I will come back soon with reinforcements. And princess sent a message for you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Oh felicemastronzo , Princess is not talking about you...stronzomerda

Last edited:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
you might be right! but Sage is most definitely Burke`s daughter! so on the best possible ending she is just tyballs step sister!

but oh boy do i so wish to front tybalt after fucking his girl his sister his mother and getting a blowjob from his father!
thats when tyballts goes cray cray and shoots my MC but well worth it, even doing Stephen ...
Sage's father is the one who was licking asses in the preps party. That can be concluded from the dialogue. He said along the lines of " I haven't seen my daughter at this party" and when we fucked sage in tyballs room she told she was avoiding her father who is a businessman and alwaya looking for business opportunities. Don't think Burke would need it.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
And I think the main antagonist of this game is none other than Vinny for the reasons:-
1) He has a drug business and is doing far better than Quinn, also knows Quinn and her dealer.
2) We don't know the real reason as to why he was kicked of DIKS and B&R.
3) When the aplhas trashed DIK mansion, the spray painted logos at the main hall and kitchen is different from one sprayed in every DIK personal room(something curvy while ones at the hall abd kitchen is straight).during the renovation when we meet Rusty, there is a sign of Eat A Bag of Diks which happens during the crash. If you look closely, the handwriting matches when we saw flashback of Vinny getting the library, painting something which I don't remember and could also been seen during several free roam in the dik mansion before mc covers it with tarp.
4) Nick room's wasn't destroyed and he mentions of meeting Vinny outside the campus from time to time. He was also very close friends with Vinny.
5) The black Mailer identity isn't revealed and that could be him(although it's too far fetched without any evidence)

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Maya is stupid and all her problems are her fault :ROFLMAO: .
But, seriously, I think you are the other extreme end. There are a couple of people who would blame Maya for everything, sure, You on the other end. Can't accept that plenty of thing is her fault and only her fault. Instead even if you admit it, you try to drag down other characters, like MC and Josy. like if Maya is stupid, then they stupid too, no they are not. :ROFLMAO:

Maya's father Patrick, put Maya in to this situation. We can make legal battles until the eternity, it won't change that its serve the purpose of the plot , to show us what a shit head he is.But, fool me once shame on you. fool me twice shame on ME. Maya thinking that with Patrick having keys to her room, she can be safe with Josy, yeah , stupid of her.

But the most controversial thing is the whole Free tuition thing of course. While it's more complicated than a simple whose fault it is question. Maya is as responsible for it as every other party member. Namely Quinn and Sage. Maya's mistake was, the Blind faith. Maya believed something without having a definite unquestionable proof of it. Yes, Quinn played her part , but it was Maya's Blind Faith, which was born from desperation, clouded her judgment . She put everything on this "hail mary" . and Jumped head first in it.

MC, take his part. He warned Maya , not once. Everyone jerking of the whole " warn Maya about Quinn " conversation, but there was an another one which was eagualy important and also uneffective. The conversation between MC and Maya during a class, when Maya is worried about Derek, MC pointing out that she is essentially the same as him. from this point MC, did what he can, and supported her as much as he could. Josy is the same. but, because they were not clouded with this blind faith, they did not feel the same way , surprised, and angry when all this turned out to not true. " Josy : You said it was just a rumor ".

Was Maya misled by quinn a little? Yes. Sage, should have done his president job better ? Yes.
but all this does not mean Maya does not have responsibility. and She did only wanted to Join for Money, prejudged them, from the beginning. Sure, she meet with a hostile environment and that not changed her view on them. But she was willing to put aside her dislike of them as long as she gets what she wants, She kinda like Quinn LOL :ROFLMAO:.

But in the moment , when what she wanted in not possible. all the anger came out from her and she lashed out on everyone, including and this is what I won't forgive:p, Josy. Who was and still, nothing but supportive toward her. So, Maya is not perfect, nothing wrong with it. Not everything is her fault, but also not everything is everybody else fault. I think, this is the truth, the middle ground. :)

and You know I'm, not a Maya hater, far from it . I will help her, if the story allow me, I also will like to help her find someone she could love who is not Josy of course, because she is mine.:coffee:
:love:
View attachment 1248303
As soon as i mentioned Josy i thought: "Fuck, now i will have to argue with Chip about this issue".

If you put the same ammount of hate against Josy or any other character that people here put against Maya you will get to eventually destroy the character. After 5000 pages of daily hate against any of them, if we annalize every line, every conversation, if two teams start to grow... we will be arguing if Josy is actally a little dumb or incredible dumb. That's how it works.

The same goes for this story. I did it with Shakespeare. Imagine it. I love Shakespeare. And yet it was as easy as masturbate.

Sorry Chip, but i completele pass to get me be drag to an argument, even a little one, with a Josy fan on how her waifu is stupid or not just to prove a point that will anyway be misunderstood. Not couse i think i cant do it without some truth on my side. But because... why to be that obnoxious ashole?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
You just nailed it. This is not 1965. There is even a gender studies course in the game ffs...

...When it started becoming clear that Jill (presumably being one of the most powerful and rich people in the school) would not use her power to put Tybalt in check...
While society in general have become far more accepting of people of diverse sexual orientation and gender identities, Maya's experience is not of that nature. Her own father won't accept her as she is, so with that experience she's not going to risk more animosity from other people. It makes sense.

Plus, even if society "in general" is accepting, there are still plenty of hatemongers who make life difficult for people who don't conform to their narrow mindsets. Even in this day and age, if you're "different" you still suffer prejudice and harassment. It's easy to dismiss it if you're not enduring it. You only need one cunt to cut you down on a regular basis to affect your self esteem.

Regarding Jill and her power. She doesn't wield her "power", if anything, she resents it. Jill is a naive young lady who takes people at their word, so when Tybalt says he has witnesses who say the mc trespassing and setting fire to the prep mansion, her first though isn't, "I will crush you in the courts!!!"

Of course she finds it hard to believe based on the mc she knows (but then she's seen him getting into numerous fights, by her standards he's probably a "bad boy"), but her first instinct is to protect him, so she makes a stupid decision (like the other cast members, stupid decisions are knee jerk reactions for some of them).

It's ok, characters can make dumb decisions, it allows for drama. If not, everything would be resolved and the game would be boring. Unless we want to turn Tybalt in a super villain and turn the stakes up a notch, but it's not that kind of story.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
As soon as i mentioned Josy i thought: "Fuck, now i will have to argue with Chip about this issue".

If you put the same ammount of hate against Josy or any other character that people here put against Maya you will get to eventually destroy the character. After 5000 pages of daily hate against any of them, if we annalize every line, every conversation, if two teams start to grow... we will be arguing if Josy is actally a little dumb or incredible dumb. That's how it works.

The same goes for this story. I did it with Shakespeare. Imagine it. I love Shakespeare. And yet it was as easy as masturbate.

Sorry Chip, but i completele pass to get me be drag to an argument, even a little one, with a Josy fan on how her waifu is stupid or not just to prove a point that will anyway be misunderstood. Not couse i think i cant do it without some truth on my side. But because... why to be that obnoxious ashole?
That is nice of you :ROFLMAO:. But , may be you just can't talk about Josy trough 5000 pages, , unable to bring up a legit, criticism, or an interesting character analysis, Because She just not interesting. This is a Sad but Harsh Truth. Josy is the least interesting character of the game, she would be easily replaceable with any side girl actually, Quinn, Riona, Lily, Camy, they all more interesting. and The story would not change one bit.

if Josy only purpose would have been to be the Summer crush and we would never see her again, what would change? Absolutely Nothing. after all, The Maya/Josy, thing is not a Maya and Josy , story. It is all about Maya. Her father problem is not Josy at all, Its Maya being lesbian. He could simply punisher Her for this , with the loan thing, and the story would be the same. Josy is just a foil to Maya, so to speak, she is just along for the ride. and If Maya eventually Joining the Hots, which I'm afraid of, but probably gonna happen anyway, Not only she once again Share this story with Josy, but also Episode 7 end up being meaningless.

That is why Josy is not popular enough to even talk about her, beside some crazy absurd theories, because there is nothing to talk about at all. She absolutely have no story at all. Everything she is , is connected to others. Maya's girlfriend, Tommy's Step Sis, Jill's friend . She is there may be only to cause some drama with these peoples.

at least as of it right now. May Be , in the future along the road, she will be interesting of her own, I hope so. :) . Even then, it will be hard to fairly, judge her , because we just don't know her at all. She's the girl next door, who love sex with the main character. Not the most fascinating isn't it ? as Shit Jill story is at least its her own story, something we can look forward to where its lead us.:ROFLMAO:.

That is what's is like to be a Josy fan:cry::ROFLMAO:. at least you have something legit to argue about:ROFLMAO:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Hello Everyone ! Because of a Major fuck-up from my side, A person can vote for 2 girls in the poll now ...:FacePalm:

I believe that some people who voted before this fuck-up can't vote for second one now. Many people have voted twice and some haven't...This would make the poll unfair

So that's why till tomorrow , I will allow the voters to change their votes. People who voted for only one girl, Go vote your second girl...

https://f95zone.to/threads/favourite-badik-girl-discussions-others-riona.85543/

Thank You.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hi Zirael Q , Why the thinking face ? (⊙_⊙)?

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Hello Everyone ! Because of a Major fuck-up from my side, A person can vote for 2 girls in the poll now ...:FacePalm:

I believe that some people who voted before this fuck-up can't vote for second one now. Many people have voted twice and some haven't...This would make the poll unfair

So that's why till tomorrow , I will allow the voters to change their votes. People who voted for only one girl, Go vote your second girl...

https://f95zone.to/threads/favourite-badik-girl-discussions-others-riona.85543/

Thank You.

-------------------------------------------------------
Hi Zirael Q , Why the thinking face ? (⊙_⊙)?
Was thinking how the hell does Jill still take the first place :LUL:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: `Ray`

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Sage's father is the one who was licking asses in the preps party. That can be concluded from the dialogue. He said along the lines of " I haven't seen my daughter at this party" and when we fucked sage in tyballs room she told she was avoiding her father who is a businessman and alwaya looking for business opportunities. Don't think Burke would need it.
There's only one girl he would expect to see at the mansion. And her name is not Sage.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OK, as much as I dislike Tybalt, I'll gladly fuck his mother and/or possible stepsister... But not his father ! :LOL:
But if it’s possible, I'll gladly kick Stephen Burke ass in front of Tybalt and vice versa for many reasons :
1. Raising a cunt son !
2. Cheating on his hot wife ! (thank you for bringing her to us ;))
3. Abusing vunerables College girls for sex and money !
Isn't the MC guilty of at least two of those three crimes as well?
  1. OK, he hasn't got a cunt son, but in time he's likely to have about 20 children (one from each girl he's raw doggin')!
  2. He's cheating with Stephen's hot wife. :sneaky: And arguably cheating on almost every girl in the game!
  3. He's abusing even more vulnerable college girls than Burke (we're just talking the restaurant here).
    • Burke's potentially fucked:
      • Riona
      • Mel
      • Sarah
    • MC has potentially fucked:
      • Riona
      • Mel
      • Sarah
      • Quinn
      • Cammy
There's only one girl he would expect to see at the mansion. And her name is not Sage.
:poop:

Was thinking how the hell does Jill still take the first place :LUL:
I might have voted for her under several pseudonyms. Not saying I did, just saying might. :geek:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
  1. OK, he hasn't got a cunt son, but in time he's likely to have about 20 children (one from each girl he's raw doggin')!
  2. He's cheating with Stephen's hot wife. :sneaky: And arguably cheating on almost every girl in the game!
  3. He's abusing even more vulnerable college girls than Burke (we're just talking the restaurant here).
    • Burke's potentially fucked:
      • Riona
      • Mel
      • Sarah
    • MC has potentially fucked:
      • Riona
      • Mel
      • Sarah
      • Quinn
      • Cammy
Not to mention, the MC fucked Mona and just gave him a panty in return. :eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes