godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Think Maya is more inteligent but Josy has streetsmarts and charisma

Not that we got enough glimpse of them to tell .
And when we do they both ether ogling eachother or MC and thats never flattering look ...
they just look like teens in love .(because they are)

I don't see Maya as more intelligent than Josy. All we have to go on is what they're doing at school. Josy is taking legit third class while Maya is dicking around in gender studies.

Josy is also the one who you study math with.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Quinn has never planned to pay Hots' tuitions... She just needs money (a lot) for something we don't know yet. That's why she agreed to sell coke... Riona tries to keep the business small but Quinn seems to need a lot more. Maybe she owes a lot to someone (Burke ? a drug dealer ? another guy ???).
Even Heather doesn't understand why the HOTS needs so much money and ask Riona about that.
Burke seems to be more than just a pervert.
We know why Quinn need money, she talked about it with Riona, she explained that they still don't have enough and later she also talked about it with Tommy, she clearly says that they need that money for their lifestyle and that Riona has smoked for free.
So they need money to get weed and other drugs they use in their party.
We can also learn at another moment who is taking part to the group of DIKs and HOTs who share that "lifestyle".
So Quinn tries to get as much money as possible to go to see her friends dealers and pay for what she has ordered.
At this occasion we can see where Quinn comes from and that she had to struggle to be accepted in college, she was a reject, and that she has created her restaurant to get money for drugs and other stuff, they also have to pay a fee as HOT for the house maintenance.
Quinn doesn't have a family to help her, she certainly got a free tuition by fucking with Burke or other sponsors just like Riona and other HOTs. And she's also a "business woman" who puts to "work" some selected HOTs.

About Burke, we know excatly who he is, when he fights with Jade we learn that he as fucked with three students and later during the preps party we can see that he had an "appointment" with Mona.
Later we also can see that he is in charge to distribute the free tuitions sponsored be the Wallace group to some students.
So 1+1= 2 !!! It's perfectly clear that Burke choose the girls who accept to fuck with him !
From Jade we also learn that Burke did not earnt his professor title, he bought it, so this guy is totally corrupted.
He sells free tuition, get payed with some fresh ass stuff, maybe he also pays Quinn who find the good candidates who will accept the deal.
This guy is obsessed by sex and young girls, we can even guess that it's him in the dorm restroom who got some meal from Riona and Quinn.
So it's not a surprise that Tybalt is also weird, fucking a melon with jill pic and her panty on it, he's just like his father, a pervert!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I don't see Maya as more intelligent than Josy. All we have to go on is what they're doing at school. Josy is taking legit third class while Maya is dicking around in gender studies.

Well, Graduating from Magna Cum Laude is awarded to those graduates who have obtained a fairly high average during their studies
screenshot0140.png

Apart from that Maya and Josy are studying two different careers
screenshot0132.png

Jan 30, 2021

i find it hard to believe that you think Jills & Josy class is hard .

Maya took Gender Studies for her genuine interest ... like Jade
unlike mc , derek all the loud feminists or HOTs .
(she even points out to MC he learned nothing so far)

cmon Josy is reject , fair is fair and maybe something happened that made her grades slip
or she was to lazy or something .

Honestly i didnt think much of Sages intelligence for most of the game ether .

Like i said " Not that we got enough glimpse of them to tell . "

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Well, Graduating from Magna Cum Laude is awarded to those graduates who have obtained a fairly high average during their studies
screenshot0140.png
screenshot0140.png
Fucking hell. And i spent countless posts arguing if a Magna Cum Loude is stupid or not. See guys?, cannon and speculation. She is not stupid, she is not ment to be stupid, the stoy dont show you a stupid girl. If you find a plothole, that doesn't mean she is acting stupid, is just a plothole. The same way that Gandalf is not stupid couse he never thought: "Hey, what if we use thoose eagles to have a quick fly right to Mordor instead of starting a 2 year travel with war included". No, it's just a plothole.
And that's even taking into an account that to be smart only means to know how to make money. She dont give a fuck about making money couse her concern is too help people in need. She is not stupid, she is a fucking angel.

Jan 30, 2021
Fucking hell. And i spent countless posts arguing if a Magna Cum Loude is stupid or not. See guys?, cannon and speculation. She is not stupid, she is not ment to be stupid, the stoy dont show you a stupid girl. If you find a plothole, that doesn't mean she is acting stupid, is just a plothole. The same way that Gandalf is not stupid couse he never thought: "Hey, what if we use thoose eagles to have a quick fly right to Mordor instead of starting a 2 year travel with war included". No, it's just a plothole.
And that's even taking into an account that to be smart only means to know how to make money. She dont give a fuck about making money couse her concern is too help people in need. She is not stupid, she is a fucking angel.
think eagles are doing their own thing . if Gandalf asked them first they'd probobly eat him or something.

Reactions: Heycock

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
cmon Josy is reject , fair is fair and maybe something happened that made her grades slip
or she was to lazy or something .
All depends on the number of people that applied for the several available studies, for instance if there are 50 spots for the social studies and 45 apply for it, all 45 just need the bare minimum scores to be accepted and there's even 5 spots open...

If for a popular study like economics 500 people apply for 100 spots, only the top 20% in grades get accepted so in that case a so called "reject" would still need to be close to that to get in when one or more that originally got accepted decided to study elsewhere....

Fact is Maya, Josy and MC all enlisted for a different study....
Fact 2 is Josy has less good grades then the people that got accepted earlier for economics...
No info available Josy's grades are better, equal or worse compared to either MC or Maya...

Jan 30, 2021
All depends on the number of people that applied for the several available studies, for instance if there are 50 spots for the social studies and 45 apply for it, all 45 just need the bare minimum scores to be accepted and there's even 5 spots open...

If for a popular study like economics 500 people apply for 100 spots, only the top 20% in grades get accepted so in that case a so called "reject" would still need to be close to that to get in when one or more that originally got accepted decided to study elsewhere....

Fact is Maya, Josy and MC all enlisted for a different study....
Fact 2 is Josy has less good grades then the people that got accepted earlier for economics...
No info available Josy's grades are better, equal or worse compared to either MC or Maya...
But we do we know she was a reject.

i dont think its that hard . Lily , Rio, Arieth, Jaime and Quinn got in and they dont seem to be like ummm studying type.

Tommy , Derek and Quinn are exception here , they clever enough to cheat or focus enough to pass.

Besides her math and english class is together with Maya and MC
and we know she's far behind on math .

My point was that Maya seem more intelligent then Josy but we dont know that for a fact .
(i didnt say Josy is stupid or anything)

Reactions: `Ray`

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We know why Quinn need money, she talked about it with Riona, she explained that they still don't have enough and later she also talked about it with Tommy, she clearly says that they need that money for their lifestyle and that Riona has smoked for free.
So they need money to get weed and other drugs they use in their party.
We can also learn at another moment who is taking part to the group of DIKs and HOTs who share that "lifestyle".
So Quinn tries to get as much money as possible to go to see her friends dealers and pay for what she has ordered.
At this occasion we can see where Quinn comes from and that she had to struggle to be accepted in college, she was a reject, and that she has created her restaurant to get money for drugs and other stuff, they also have to pay a fee as HOT for the house maintenance.
Quinn doesn't have a family to help her, she certainly got a free tuition by fucking with Burke or other sponsors just like Riona and other HOTs. And she's also a "business woman" who puts to "work" some selected HOTs.

About Burke, we know excatly who he is, when he fights with Jade we learn that he as fucked with three students and later during the preps party we can see that he had an "appointment" with Mona.
Later we also can see that he is in charge to distribute the free tuitions sponsored be the Wallace group to some students.
So 1+1= 2 !!! It's perfectly clear that Burke choose the girls who accept to fuck with him !
From Jade we also learn that Burke did not earnt his professor title, he bought it, so this guy is totally corrupted.
He sells free tuition, get payed with some fresh ass stuff, maybe he also pays Quinn who find the good candidates who will accept the deal.
This guy is obsessed by sex and young girls, we can even guess that it's him in the dorm restroom who got some meal from Riona and Quinn.
So it's not a surprise that Tybalt is also weird, fucking a melon with jill pic and her panty on it, he's just like his father, a pervert!
the one about Riona smoking too much is clearly a lie told just to divert attention, poor girl....

What kind of lifestyle is she supposed to support then? I don't think the girls in the restaurant or Quinn are noticed for Swag life

for sure she has little left in her pocket (she either spends it all or "invests" elsewhere), since every unexpected event becomes a risky plan, a failure and therefore a further economic problem

Reactions: Zirael Q

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I feel like Maya's storyline was funnier before the Josy reveal. There is something different about her since then. Josy hasn't changed at all basically and imo far more interesting than Maya is now. Maybe it's because Maya's current story is to Soap Opera nonsense stuff. It's not that I hate Maya because I don't, it's just her storyline imo isn't as interesting as it's supposed to be.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I never thought that I was going to use those images at least as soon because I captured those images like two days ago but in this thread everything is possible :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Heycock

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
But we do we know she was a reject.

i dont think its that hard . Lily , Rio, Arieth, Jaime and Quinn got in and they dont seem to be like ummm studying type.

Tommy , Derek and Quinn are exception here , they clever enough to cheat or focus enough to pass.

Besides her math and english class is together with Maya and MC
and we know she's far behind on math .

My point was that Maya seem more intelligent then Josy but we dont know that for a fact .
(i didnt say Josy is stupid or anything)
We know both Josy and Maya were struggling with Math.... (library scene, study together with MC)

We just can't base conclusions based on the info available to us since it's comparing apples with pears...

As for Maya being more intelligent we know she graduated magna cum laude and on the other hand she lets her father trick her into a co-signed student loan...

So i think it's fair to say depending on wich of these two facts you focus on she is either real smart or really stupid....

Jan 30, 2021
I feel like Maya's storyline was funnier before the Josy reveal. There is something different about her since then. Josy hasn't changed at all basically and imo far more interesting than Maya is now. Maybe it's because Maya's current story is to Soap Opera nonsense stuff. It's not that I hate Maya because I don't, it's just her storyline imo isn't as interesting as it's supposed to be.
Can't disagree and you're allowed to your opinion but look at from MC and Maya angle.

For the first time in Mayas life she has someone she can depend on (sure she can trust derek but its not the same)
She even shows gratitude thanking MC for sticking around and saying everyone else would have bailed.

We know both Josy and Maya were struggling with Math.... (library scene, study together with MC)

We just can't base conclusions based on the info available to us since it's comparing apples with pears...

As for Maya being more intelligent we know she graduated magna cum laude and on the other hand she lets her father trick her into a co-signed student loan...

So i think it's fair to say depending on wich of these two facts you focus on she is either real smart or really stupid....
To quote catlyn stark

"He was always clever, even as a boy, but it is one thing to be clever and another to be wise."

Don't confuse being clever ( Maya's dad abusing his daughters trust ) with Intelligence

• Hey there
Reactions: `Ray` and Heycock

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
To quote catlyn stark

"He was always clever, even as a boy, but it is one thing to be clever and another to be wise."

Don't confuse being clever ( Maya's dad abusing his daughters trust ) with Intelligence
Sorry but i fail to see why Maya's dad is mentioned here.... even if he always was a clever boy, im pretty sure we were talking about his daughter.... And pointing out the one that tricked her might even be not that intelligent doesnt really help your reasoning....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes