Dec 22, 2017
Maya's always going to have a special place in my heart for opening her home to MC and befriending for no reason other than her being a cool ass chick. So regardless of the fact that I'm not interested in both Josy and Maya as a package deal, I'm going to be there for Maya the way she was for me/MC.

Jan 30, 2021
Sorry but i fail to see why Maya's dad is mentioned here.... even if he always was a clever boy, im pretty sure we were talking about his daughter.... And pointing out the one that tricked her might even be not that intelligent doesnt really help your reasoning....
well Catlyn Stark was talking about littlefinger not Mayas dad . but the point is valid .

being clever and/or tricking your own daughter is not a form of intelligence .
The fact Maya won't trust him with anything again or that she maybe already planning to alienate him for rest of his life.

She can play same game and not pay the loan back .

it was very short sighted move by Patrick . unles he really hates her in that case
signing a co-loan is even stupider

this isn't lack of intelligence on Mayas part its form of betrayal on her dads part.

also we've been over this think Heycock is loosing his mind by repeating things over and over again

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
well Catlyn Stark was talking about littlefinger not Mayas dad . but the point is valid .

being clever and/or tricking your own daughter is not a form of intelligence .
The fact Maya won't trust him with anything again or that she maybe already planning to alienate him for rest of his life.

She can play same game and not pay the loan back .

it was very short sighted move by Patrick . unles he really hates her in that case
signing a co-loan is even stupider

this isn't lack of intelligence on Mayas part its form of betrayal on her dads part.

also we've been over this think Heycock is loosing his mind by repeating things over and over again
Even with her father outright disapproving of her sexuality and the entire controlling her future loan bullshit, she still returns home for weekend dinner.

Maya has no intention on cutting her dad out of her life.

Most likely the father will come around and accept Maya, that's the direction her story is leaning.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Totally agree, he's the perfect main antagonist ! Vinny and the MC are basically two opposite characters ! The MC wants his college experience to grow up and be an adult, Vinny was only there for drugs, booze and parties... I can't wait for them to meet and to see how far he's involved in the Dik mansion and blackmail.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are still huge differences between Burke and the MC :
1. If he doesn’t wear condoms like the MC than yeah that's probably true !
2. That's only a choice ! And there is no ring on the MC finger he can sleep with whoever he wants to, he's still single. It may be immoral to do it with a married woman, but come on who wouldn't. :sneaky:
3. The prostitution path is also a choice. And technically all of them are willing to sleep with him for free in the chick path or if you tell them that you like their ass ! So it’s technically the girls who are taking advantage of the MC's huge Dick. :LOL:

Exactly :LOL: The Mc is the official manwhore of the HOT house !
View attachment 1248702
Yeah, I think the same and as to why he was kicked could be he fucked heather that's because in the ep 7 on dik route we mention Tommy's cheating, Nick spills it. Or he got the shit fucked during the party flashback when mc reminds of Vinny to Tommy.

The blackmail part, I replayed the game and the photos were off personal phones and only a dik will have access to those, and this where Nick and Vinny friendship plays a part. Nick passed those photos onto Vinny.
And during the cathy leak incident, Nick found at the library(where the laptop was found).
It's pretty sus to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marley300

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
All depends on the number of people that applied for the several available studies, for instance if there are 50 spots for the social studies and 45 apply for it, all 45 just need the bare minimum scores to be accepted and there's even 5 spots open...

If for a popular study like economics 500 people apply for 100 spots, only the top 20% in grades get accepted so in that case a so called "reject" would still need to be close to that to get in when one or more that originally got accepted decided to study elsewhere....

Fact is Maya, Josy and MC all enlisted for a different study....
Fact 2 is Josy has less good grades then the people that got accepted earlier for economics...
No info available Josy's grades are better, equal or worse compared to either MC or Maya...
are we at the point where we're talking about a girls brains and not her ass and tits? sorry I had to say it, it was right there

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
There's only one girl he would expect to see at the mansion. And her name is not Sage.
I have to disagree, can you point me any proof as to why you think this?
I am gonna believes what I saw from the game, if you can provide any theory backed up by anything in game thing, I can agree then.

Jan 30, 2021
Even with her father outright disapproving of her sexuality and the entire controlling her future loan bullshit, she still returns home for weekend dinner.

Maya has no intention on cutting her dad out of her life.

Most likely the father will come around and accept Maya, that's the direction her story is leaning.
for now she returns home for the weekend because her dad has hold of the money .
and she clearly doing it for the appearances (derek even covers her story)

what makes you think that after all shit he's done to her she will care that he accepts Maya ?

im petty so i wouldn't. if she does it just means she's very forgiving but i don't think he'll fix the trust any time soon. Oh and after the college he will have no influence and she can just pack her shit and move to other side of the country .

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Besides, Derek, Josy and Maya have a much bigger secret that we all don't know yet. It's just funny that Derek talked to Maya for a very long time in EP3. In EP4, Josy and Maya's whispers scream SECRET very loudly. And in EP7 Josy doesn't need/want the MC with her when she talks Maya. Something is really fishy there. All three are hiding something from the MC, which probably concerns all three. At some point it will come out and then the MC will have to decide if he wants to have anything to do with the three. This will be DPC drama.
:rolleyes:. No there isn't !. You just love conspiracy theory, this is your drug. :ROFLMAO:.and I made my peace with it.:ROFLMAO:
also did you noticed how you were unable to separate Josy from the other two? :unsure::ROFLMAO:. This is what my post was about, you just confirmed it without even thinking about it. it's like breathing, so natural :ROFLMAO:

would you believe me if I say, I wanted to post this image as a response too?! :ROFLMAO:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
for now she returns home for the weekend because her dad has hold of the money .
and she clearly doing it for the appearances (derek even covers her story)

what makes you think that after all shit he's done to her she will care that he accepts Maya ?

im petty so i wouldn't. if she does it just means she's very forgiving but i don't think he'll fix the trust any time soon. Oh and after the college he will have no influence and she can just pack her shit and move to other side of the country .
Yes, and she will do anything to win his trust so he stays off campus and Maya will be alone with her lovers/lover. This was her plan as well, which was debunked by his father and she didn't see it coming.
And her father kicked the answer to her gayness and opt for a single room which implies the groom will be of his choice.
And the main problem is maya's father is very religious.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
What are the odds of a Bella/Jill harem choice? Is it set in stone that there won't be any harem options when it comes to the main girls?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And that's even taking into an account that to be smart only means to know how to make money. She dont give a fuck about making money couse her concern is too help people in need. She is not stupid, she is a fucking angel.
May be if she would give a fuck about making money, she would not be in this position in the first place ?! :unsure:
Sorry this was rude:ROFLMAO:. It's nice of her wanting to help people because she's an Angel, but somehow she always the one who need help from others. How could she help others, if she is unable to take care of herself ?.

I swear the god I don't Hate Maya !!! :oops:

Jan 30, 2021
What are the odds of a Bella/Jill harem choice? Is it set in stone that there won't be any harem options when it comes to the main girls?
very low , mainly because both Jill and Bella strike me as romantic type . Bella is loyal it hurts .

the 3 way between maya and josy is pure accident . basically they cheated on eachother with same person and developed feelings for him so .

Jill and Bella are friends . they sleep in same bed but Bella clearly hates it ,

(its just my opinion but , its a game so i'd say there is possibility for orgy off all the girls and guys)
0019.png

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Jan 30, 2021
May be if she would give a fuck about making money, she would not be in this position in the first place ?! :unsure:
Sorry this was rude:ROFLMAO:. It's nice of her wanting to help people because she's an Angel, but somehow she always the one who need help from others. How could she help others, if she is unable to take care of herself ?.

You're right but if she takes a job it will cut into her studies and people cant even live of mcdonalds job
not to mention paying student loans.
she'd still be broke and her grades would drop and she'd end up with nothing .

im guessing she's not like sage or mc . party at night study in the morning and work in the evening.
very few of us are. i cant even multitask on basic levels ...

ok im done whiteknighting for Maya for today . i need a break . :coffee: it's Heycock's shift now:cool::geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Heycock

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

Don't worry Chip. I dont think you are being rude and you defentely don't hate Maya.
I told you before, as long as you acuse someone that person becomes in the eyes of the public a little guilty. And that means that people who didn't think of him wrong in the firt place will start to repeat some of the arguments of the haters. You sayd Maya is stupid couse it makes sense for you. I also did it before, a couple of times actually. Now i think we are both wrong. She is not meant to be stupid.
Even more than hating Maya or Maya haters, what i hate is this faceless mechanism i described in wich a decent person face a public trial and get condemmned for... nothing.

You are right in your point. But if we were all kind hearts like Maya, she would also not have that problem in the first place.
And thoose here who has faced a try of their own fathers to economichally fool them and ruined them when they were 18, let thoose people speak. Otherwise we are judging her for a test we never took and we never pass.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You're right but if she takes a job it will cut into her studies and people cant even live of mcdonalds job
not to mention paying student loans.
she'd still be broke and her grades would drop and she'd end up with nothing .

im guessing she's not like sage or mc . party at night study in the morning and work in the evening.
very few of us are. i cant even multitask on basic levels ...

ok im done whiteknighting for Maya for today . i need a break . :coffee: it's Heycock's shift now:cool::geek:
I don't think Social Work Degrees is that hard. so she would be unable to do a summer job or something , but she never had any as we know,

OMG, OMG, OMG,:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I just realized. She is an SJW. God, I Hate SJW, let's put aside Maya talk for a while, before I end up in a conclusion that I hate her:cry::ROFLMAO:(y):coffee:

Jan 30, 2021
I don't think Social Work Degrees is that hard. so she would be unable to do a summer job or something , but she never had any as we know,

OMG, OMG, OMG,:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I just realized. She is an SJW. God, I Hate SJW, let's put aside Maya talk for a while, before I end up in a conclusion that I hate her:cry::ROFLMAO:(y):coffee:
in USA it maybe true but Social Work in europe can be a lot managment , math and language skills

well i agree with Derek on most of his points in Gender Studies but i dont think Jade/Maya (equality)
argue those purple headed peacock arguments (supremacy) .
(honestly i always sleep at gender studies ...so i wouldnt exactly know )

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes