dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:rolleyes:. No there isn't !. You just love conspiracy theory, this is your drug. :ROFLMAO:.and I made my peace with it.:ROFLMAO:
also did you noticed how you were unable to separate Josy from the other two? :unsure::ROFLMAO:. This is what my post was about, you just confirmed it without even thinking about it. it's like breathing, so natural :ROFLMAO:

would you believe me if I say, I wanted to post this image as a response too?! :ROFLMAO:
I like conspiracy theory for a reason. I love to refute them.

But my theory for BaD actually have another reason. I am controversial about the game. And let's face it, when Josy, Maya and Derek act so secretive about some cheap thing with Patrick, it's weird to me.

I can very well imagine that Josy and Maya had planned from the beginning, that both find a guy with whom they can convince Patrick, that either Josy and Maya have separated, because both now have a male friend. After that, the two could have secretly continued to meet. Even Maya herself said that Josy wanted to go near B&R so that they could meet secretly. And now comes the hammer. The first candidate for Josy and her plan was Steve and for Maya it was Chad. Why the Szeve and Chad? Steve is easy to manipulate in the hands of Josy and Chad is gay, so there is no danger for Maya to have sex with him. Stupid only that the MC in the mini market has taken a summer job. Thereupon Josy has fallen in love with the MC. We know that from EP5. Now Josy doesn't want to do the fake for Patrick with Steve, but with the MC, because then she would have a guy she likes and could secretly have Maya at the same time. She might even have told Maya. Only Maya might not know who this new guy is. The MC arrives at the college and meets Maya. Something develops between the two. Only Josy doesn't know anything about it. This all continues until Josy arrives at the college. Derek could already see the whole dilemma during EP4 and didn't tell the MC. At the end of EP4, all three (Josy, Maya, MC) get back together. Josy and Maya both have feelings for the MC. What would happen if they told the MC the truth about their plan? I know what the MC would have said. That's it and bye!!!!!!!!

So they have a secret that the MC must not know and Derek knows this secret too. A Perfect DPC Drama.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
  • Burke's potentially fucked:
    • Riona
    • Mel
    • Sarah
  • MC has potentially fucked:
    • Riona
    • Mel
    • Sarah
    • Quinn
    • Cammy
Given the apparent nature of Quinn and Burke's business arrangement, I think it is safe to assume he has been with all of Quinn's girls. That will of course require verification by DPC in the course of the game, but since that seems to be how the scholarships are arranged, well....

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I like conspiracy theory for a reason. I love to refute them.

So they have a secret that the MC must not know and Derek knows this secret too. A Perfect DPC Drama.
No, that is not a DPC drama. :ROFLMAO:. you either overestimating him, or underestimating him.:ROFLMAO:. But one thing's sure, He not overthinking like you often do.
You have to think in the line of like this: MC, Share with Josy, what he saw between Chad and Troy, and Josy, either by accident or on purpose share it with Sage. Chad will blame MC, Sage will blame MC, MC will blame Josy. :ROFLMAO:

I get it, it's way too obvious and simple, but that is how it is. :ROFLMAO:

oh BTW : :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-06-17 03-46-56-81.png
BeingADIK 2021-06-17 03-47-28-76.png
BeingADIK 2021-06-17 03-47-33-79.png
BeingADIK 2021-06-17 03-47-37-33.png

Josy, just debunked your Theory:ROFLMAO: . Pay more attention to the actual game, and not overanalyze what is written on a bottle of beer:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
(i didnt say Josy is stupid or anything)
Safe...:HideThePain: :HideThePain:

Even with her father outright disapproving of her sexuality and the entire controlling her future loan bullshit, she still returns home for weekend dinner.

Maya has no intention on cutting her dad out of her life.

Most likely the father will come around and accept Maya, that's the direction her story is leaning.
I think that Maya doesn't have a option here to reject her father. If she rejects the dinner, who knows what will happen? Her situation might worsen.

I Hope that Her father will accept Maya.
in USA it maybe true but Social Work in europe can be a lot managment , math and language skills
What's going on ?! People used to talk about boobs and ass...Now real life knowledge...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No, that is not a DPC drama. :ROFLMAO:. you either overestimating him, or underestimating him.:ROFLMAO:. But one thing's sure, He not overthinking like you often do.
You have to think in the line of like this: MC, Share with Josy, what he saw between Chad and Troy, and Josy, either by accident or on purpose share it with Sage. Chad will blame MC, Sage will blame MC, MC will blame Josy. :ROFLMAO:

I get it, it's way too obvious and simple, but that is how it is. :ROFLMAO:

oh BTW : :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1250151
View attachment 1250152
View attachment 1250153
View attachment 1250154

Josy, just debunked your Theory:ROFLMAO: . Pay more attention to the actual game, and not overanalyze what is written on a bottle of beer:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Why wouldn't MC just share it with Sage himself?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Why wouldn't MC just share it with Sage himself?
where is the fun in that ? :ROFLMAO:. More than likely, Chad and Troy will notice MC. Chad will confront him, we will have the talk, and it will lead to Chad asking MC to keep this secret, and allow him to tell Sage this himself when he ( Chad ) is ready. MC will Agree, but somehow Sage will find out and She will be furious. and etc etc etc :ROFLMAO:you can fill the blank :ROFLMAO:

I don't expect anything less or more than something similar to this scenario. if he wants to create any kind of Drama about this, there is no other way than this. Basic storytelling, but can be entertaining. That is why I like DPC writing style, because its simple, but effective. Nothing ground breaking, I dont expect it , just pure entertainment. :cool:(y)
Recently plenty of people forget it how to do it, sadly :(:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
where is the fun in that ? :ROFLMAO:. More than likely, Chad and Troy will notice MC. Chad will confront him, we will have the talk, and it will lead to Chad asking MC to keep this secret, and allow him to tell Sage this himself when he ( Chad ) is ready. MC will Agree, but somehow Sage will find out and She will be furious. and etc etc etc :ROFLMAO:you can fill the blank :ROFLMAO:

I don't expect anything less or more than something similar to this scenario. if he wants to create any kind of Drama about this, there is no other way than this. Basic storytelling, but can be entertaining. That is why I like DPC writing style, because its simple, but effective. Nothing ground breaking, I dont expect it , just pure entertainment. :cool:(y)
I hope not
then Chad can't wait much longer to tell Sage his secret.

it's up to him to do it and it's right that it should be him, maybe there will be the choice to tell someone (Josy, Derek...) , but not Sage

if Sage gets mad at MC because of that for the restaurant then he'll have to change his name and go to south america

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I hope not
then Chad can't wait much longer to tell Sage his secret.

it's up to him to do it and it's right that it should be him, maybe there will be the choice to tell someone (Josy, Derek...) , but not Sage

if Sage gets mad at MC because of that for the restaurant then he'll have to change his name and go to south america
This scene can be right after that. after all, MC went there with Josy, they get separated to go to change in to their workout clothes, but MC end up catching Chad and Troy. He slips away, change, go back, and Josy, is like: "You look like you seen a ghost".
1261372_preview_2.jpg
May be its up to us to tell her or not, or the narrative takes over, because MC is confused about what happened and what he should do now. :unsure:. and if Halloween is coming, and do happen in this episode ?! :unsure:. I mean who know ? I don't think this will be dragged out, one way or another but this Chad being gay and Sage thing will be deal with . In this episode.
it is a season finale after all(y). But on the other hand, ep4 was a little weak, and to be Honest I prefer ep5 as a finale for the first chapter, or for the Prologue , lets call it that way the first 5 episode :).
soon we might be closer to some answer, but usually we not getting too much smarter with previews or twitter post either, when it's come to the story. DPC is very clever in this way, never really spoiling anything significant.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
About Chad's secret.

There are 50 ways to deal with this.

Will the MC be seen or not by Chad and Troy? Is he going to go see Sage right away or not?

You also have to take into account the MC's choices about Troy and Chad. It can influence what will happen.

We also have Sage who has suspicions about Mel and Sarah. She will be able to watch them and discover things (for example the restaurant).

It makes you want to see the rest of the story.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Interesting theory... It could be possible and it explains why Tommy is now triggered by anything that makes him remember about Vinny... He definitely the type of guy that Heather would be attracted to and that "open relationship" doesn't include DIK brothers I suppose. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And he was obviously close to Quinn, we know that thanks to her connection with her dealer. But just how close exactly ??? I don't want to imagine her being spit-roasted by Tommy and Vinny but it’s probably true. :LOL:

We'll see what will happen with the Nick situation. If it’s true that he's a traitor that would suck... I want to know why ! He seems to really care about the fraternity and his DIKS brothers. And I don't know he seems too much like the usual suspect... He could be a red herring. We'll see how it goes
My suspect is based off the all red flags shown in the game. No one else besides Nick is weird.
All the things lead to him being involved because the photos are from personal phones and a DIK is potentially invoked.
OR MAYBE IT'S FUCKING ARIETH:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
About Chad's secret.

There are 50 ways to deal with this.

Will the MC be seen or not by Chad and Troy? Is he going to go see Sage right away or not?

You also have to take into account the MC's choices about Troy and Chad. It can influence what will happen.

We also have Sage who has suspicions about Mel and Sarah. She will be able to watch them and discover things (for example the restaurant).

It makes you want to see the rest of the story.
Where is the rest of the 46? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
If Nick should be so clever and do this with the Cathy Cluck, I ask myself a question. Why is he so stupid and stays in the DIK library where the laptop was found? That doesn't make any sense. That's the fox biting its own tail. Nick has nothing to do with the Cathy Cluck. It could also be that Vinny has nothing to do with it. More likely Quinn and Dawe have something to do with it. We know that the Alpha's are being monitored, that Chad is no longer president and that there is a rumor that it was planned by the MC. (Rumor probably started by Mel and Sarah.) Quinn can no longer go about her business with birth control pills for the Jocks undisturbed. Ergo, Dawe and Quinn have a motive.
No, you forgot that Dawe was black mailed(photos of arieth fucked by all diks).
Quinn lost all the alphas who were buying the drugs off her and you know the President of Alphas is DAWE, and he confronted Quinn about the photos at the end of 3 or 4 ep . This can be the motive behind alphas dropping her.

Well whether Nick is a scapegoat or not, that will unfold in the next eps. But I am certain that Vinny is part of few of the incident happened in game.

stormdrain

Dec 14, 2019
Hi there. I'm replaying the game. I have the latest version. I'm up to ep 6 and when Lily asks for the scavenger hunt favour of a selfie with a guy the MC passes up on it automatically without the choice coming up to accept or decline. This is despite the fact I'm NOT in a relationship with Josy and Maya which I know would come up as a choice from the walkthrough guide. Is this a bug in the game or am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

It probably will turn out that way, but I don't agree with you that it makes for good story telling. Any MC on the Sage path would tell Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes