JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hi there. I'm replaying the game. I have the latest version. I'm up to ep 6 and when Lily asks for the scavenger hunt favour of a selfie with a guy the MC passes up on it automatically without the choice coming up to accept or decline. This is despite the fact I'm NOT in a relationship with Josy and Maya which I know would come up as a choice from the walkthrough guide. Is this a bug in the game or am I missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
You need DIK affinity too.

Reactions: Zareem

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
No, you forgot that Dawe was black mailed(photos of arieth fucked by all diks).
Quinn lost all the alphas who were buying the drugs off her and you know the President of Alphas is DAWE, and he confronted Quinn about the photos at the end of 3 or 4 ep . This can be the motive behind alphas dropping her.

Well whether Nick is a scapegoat or not, that will unfold in the next eps. But I am certain that Vinny is part of few of the incident happened in game.
Dawe was not blackmailed. He only got confirmation of what he probably already suspected. He also knew that Tommy fucked Arieth. For that Tommy got a few on his face. Chad was/is being blackmailed.

But you should think about who has the benefit of the Chad Ausraster. Who is the president of the Alpha's now?
Why will Quinn have helped Dawe. I mean Dawe went to Quinn too. What could Quinn possibly gain from that? A Sage who is emotionally down doesn't pay much attention, does she? So Quinn could go about her business in peace. Now just something stupid happened and the Alpha's are under scrutiny. I'm sure this was initiated by Cathy. So Cathy has to go. Now we take Jamie's cell phone, which Arieth has, and take a picture of Cathy, which is automatically forwarded to the laptop. So that the cell phones of the DIK's are connected to the laptop, we learn about the cluck Jamie is happy not to become a father. But Quinn needs an inside man on the DIK's to get the laptop. I figure Tommy has something to do with it. Heather asks so stupidly about it. Tommy disappears right before that. Cammy cuts Rusty off. Rhiona watches in front of the toilet. The whole bathroom gang is involved.

But what would Vinny get out of all this? Nothing. Vinny probably only cares about Tommy. And believe me, Tommy is a scumbag. Vinny is no innocent, I won't say that.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It probably will turn out that way, but I don't agree with you that it makes for good story telling. Any MC on the Sage path would tell Sage.
I'm not sure :unsure: . MC has a basic personality, we can alter it in some direction, it's necessary for the different paths and endgame, but he has a basic personality.
This is not MC's secret to tell, so by himself he won't just go to Sage and tell her. Even if he is on the Sage path, it is out of character for him.
the most likely scenarios is the confrontation between him and Chad, where he tell chad to be honest with sage, or we the player would get the chance to tell Sage, like with the Arieth thing.

but yet again, if he tells Sage, there is no drama at all. and I hardly imagine that this is a drama free side story. :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This scene can be right after that. after all, MC went there with Josy, they get separated to go to change in to their workout clothes, but MC end up catching Chad and Troy. He slips away, change, go back, and Josy, is like: "You look like you seen a ghost".
View attachment 1250306
May be its up to us to tell her or not, or the narrative takes over, because MC is confused about what happened and what he should do now. :unsure:. and if Halloween is coming, and do happen in this episode ?! :unsure:. I mean who know ? I don't think this will be dragged out, one way or another but this Chad being gay and Sage thing will be deal with . In this episode.
it is a season finale after all(y). But on the other hand, ep4 was a little weak, and to be Honest I prefer ep5 as a finale for the first chapter, or for the Prologue , lets call it that way the first 5 episode :).
soon we might be closer to some answer, but usually we not getting too much smarter with previews or twitter post either, when it's come to the story. DPC is very clever in this way, never really spoiling anything significant.
About Chad's secret.

There are 50 ways to deal with this.

Will the MC be seen or not by Chad and Troy? Is he going to go see Sage right away or not?

You also have to take into account the MC's choices about Troy and Chad. It can influence what will happen.

We also have Sage who has suspicions about Mel and Sarah. She will be able to watch them and discover things (for example the restaurant).

It makes you want to see the rest of the story.
I see a high probability that Mc will tell, or at least may tell Josy, especially if he is in a relationship with her.

And it seems to me quite improbable that the two don't notice him, Mc doesn't hide, he appears in front of him, then why should he hide?

surely the relationship between Mc and Chad will have its influence, and it's probable that also the affinity will have an impact on the possible choices (if any).

if it's to add cheap drama it could also be that Sage finds out on his own and then takes it out on MC (the fuckbuddy, the friend or the almost boyfriend?), but considering the secrets there are at BR it would seem to me quite ridiculous and an end in itself.

It probably will turn out that way, but I don't agree with you that it makes for good story telling. Any MC on the Sage path would tell Sage.
In my opinion, any MC (even those not in a relationship with Sage) would tell Chad to be honest with Sage.

at most, a Mc DIK might threaten to do it for him.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm not sure :unsure: . MC has a basic personality, we can alter it in some direction, it's necessary for the different paths and endgame, but he has a basic personality.
This is not MC's secret to tell, so by himself he won't just go to Sage and tell her. Even if he is on the Sage path, it is out of character for him.
the most likely scenarios is the confrontation between him and Chad, where he tell chad to be honest with sage, or we the player would get the chance to tell Sage, like with the Arieth thing.

but yet again, if he tells Sage, there is no drama at all. and I hardly imagine that this is a drama free side story. :unsure:
I don't agree with you there. I think it's a matter of loyalty. If the MC is on the Sage path then I think it would be reasonable to assume that he has feelings for her. If that's the case and MC does have feeling for Sage then it's pretty obvious where his loyalties should lay.

The biggest problem I have with DPC's writing is his repeated use of forced drama. He doesn't write true to his characters and their motivations, instead he twist his characters into weird shapes to create the drama in the story. So an MC rejected by Josy/Maya becomes their white knight. Or an MC that loves Sage doesn't tell her about an existential threat to her Sorority. As just two examples.

Reactions: beef-devourer

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I see a high probability that Mc will tell, or at least may tell Josy, especially if he is in a relationship with her.

And it seems to me quite improbable that the two don't notice him, Mc doesn't hide, he appears in front of him, then why should he hide?

surely the relationship between Mc and Chad will have its influence, and it's probable that also the affinity will have an impact on the possible choices (if any).

if it's to add cheap drama it could also be that Sage finds out on his own and then takes it out on MC (the fuckbuddy, the friend or the almost boyfriend?), but considering the secrets there are at BR it would seem to me quite ridiculous and an end in itself.

In my opinion, any MC (even those not in a relationship with Sage) would tell Chad to be honest with Sage.

at most, a Mc DIK might threaten to do it for him.
I'm more curious about, the later aftermath. Will Chad be kicked out from the Jock, ? will his former friends turn on him, like they did with Troy? , :unsure:. Will Chad and MC end up buddy and Chad Joins to the Diks ? That would be interesting:ROFLMAO:.
I think Caleb obviously takes over the Jocks, and end up being the main antagonist from that side. :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm more curious about, the later aftermath. Will Chad be kicked out from the Jock, ? will his former friends turn on him, like they did with Troy? , :unsure:. Will Chad and MC end up buddy and Chad Joins to the Diks ? That would be interesting:ROFLMAO:.
I think Caleb obviously takes over the Jocks, and end up being the main antagonist from that side. :unsure:
anything can happen...

I think Chad regains in some way control of the Jocks and MC can help him deal with Caleb's mutiny, which I think has ambitions.

This would allow the Diks and the Jocks to turn over a new leaf, and become allies in the face of any outside problems (Vinny or Burke that is)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
where is the fun in that ? :ROFLMAO:. More than likely, Chad and Troy will notice MC. Chad will confront him, we will have the talk, and it will lead to Chad asking MC to keep this secret, and allow him to tell Sage this himself when he ( Chad ) is ready. MC will Agree, but somehow Sage will find out and She will be furious. and etc etc etc :ROFLMAO:you can fill the blank :ROFLMAO:

I don't expect anything less or more than something similar to this scenario. if he wants to create any kind of Drama about this, there is no other way than this. Basic storytelling, but can be entertaining. That is why I like DPC writing style, because its simple, but effective. Nothing ground breaking, I dont expect it , just pure entertainment. :cool:(y)
Recently plenty of people forget it how to do it, sadly :(:ROFLMAO:
You mean, like Sage is revealed to be MC's Aunt, and when confronted with the possibility of being President himself MC answers with: "She is muh President". Later, Burke's, Quinn's, and Vinny's plans are foiled by Elena. And Jill defeats Tommy. And Magnar is elected President of the DIK's. Oh yeah almost forgot, Sage becomes the Mad President forcing the MC to burn her at the HOT's house, choosing only one of the HOT's to survive (except Sage obviously), after that MC is forced to live the rest of his life in prison for killing Sage and the rest of the HOT's.

That is perfect writing I'm sure I would get a tweet from Rian Johnsson (writer and director of TLJ in case you don't know) exalting how I subverted everyone's expectations, and therefore am a great writer.:KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't agree with you there. I think it's a matter of loyalty. If the MC is on the Sage path then I think it would be reasonable to assume that he has feelings for her. If that's the case and MC does have feeling for Sage then it's pretty obvious where his loyalties should lay.
No. It's not Mc's secret to tell. It is that simple. This situation, is not as simple as MC catch Chad fucking his side bitch , for example one of the Hots , one of Sage friend, Yes in a situation like that, MC without doubt would go to Sage. But Chad being Gay is the secret, that is a secret from everybody, it could ruin his life as far as we can guess. once again, you see it as what you would do. But MC would not be true to himself, if He just run to Sage, without confronting Chad first , finding out the truth, the whole story.

Yes, MC definitely, would confront Chad, demand explanation, and tell him that tell this to Sage, because she deserve to know, and if he wont , He will tell her. and Depending on Chad explanation, MC will probably end up in an emotional crossroad.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
in USA it maybe true but Social Work in europe can be a lot managment , math and language skills
Can't say i learned any of them during my social education, still earning my living as social worker in europe....
some management can be part of a few social studies but it really depends....
math and languages should allready be known from previous education but neither are part of social studies themselves.

Besides SJW-feminist-social workers-leftist are different things. They usually are together but they are different kind of people.
Social workers may be generally seen as being "left" but i'd like to point out quite a few of them are working for the justice department, immigration, correctional institutes, police, army, etc. Their personal views can be left or right like anybody. ;)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No. It's not Mc's secret to tell. It is that simple. This situation, is not as simple as MC catch Chad fucking his side bitch , for example one of the Hots , one of Sage friend, Yes in a situation like that, MC without doubt would go to Sage. But Chad being Gay is the secret, that is a secret from everybody, it could ruin his life as far as we can guess. once again, you see it as what you would do. But MC would not be true to himself, if He just run to Sage, without confronting Chad first , finding out the truth, the whole story.

Yes, MC definitely, would confront Chad, demand explanation, and tell him that tell this to Sage, because she deserve to know, and if he wont , He will tell her. and Depending on Chad explanation, MC will probably end up in an emotional crossroad.
I don't agree at all. There's no obligation on MC to keep Chad's secrets.

Reactions: Hermith

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it is not a question of MC's obligations towards Chad, but of the fact that only Chad can close the matter

even in the hypothesis that Mc goes to tell Sage, it wouldn't close anything, at that point Sage would surely want to talk about it with Chad (and maybe fill him with insults)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, then probably you will be disappointed so another bullet for you to Trash DPC. :ROFLMAO: (y).
it is not about obligation, it is about human decency. as I said, MC is a person who will possible confront Chad about this. Or He just walks away and forget it , erasing it from his memory, :ROFLMAO:
One thing's sure, I would definitely send you to the hospital, if I was Chad, and you were MC, and you fucking up my life. :ROFLMAO:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
My suspect is based off the all red flags shown in the game. No one else besides Nick is weird.
All the things lead to him being involved because the photos are from personal phones and a DIK is potentially invoked.
OR MAYBE IT'S FUCKING ARIETH:ROFLMAO:
Arieth wouldn't do that to her baby brother's fraternity. She is the purest soul in this game (not even memeing about that, her soul must be transparent with a few crabs in the nether regions)

Especially since MC is privy to Maya's situation, he should not take lightly outing people's sexuality.
It's not a question of obligation, it's a question of being a Massive DIK. It's the right thing to confront Chad directly and make Chad himself tell Sage, coz like felicemastronzo pointed out, only Chad can give closure to Sage.
Well, then probably you will be disappointed so another bullet for you to Trash DPC. :ROFLMAO: (y).
it is not about obligation, it is about human decency. as I said, MC is a person who will possible confront Chad about this. Or He just walks away and forget it , erasing it from his memory, :ROFLMAO:
One thing's sure, I would definitely send you to the hospital, if I was Chad, and you were MC, and you fucking up my life. :ROFLMAO:
I agree, I just don't think Chad can take a fully leveled-up MC, the poor guy needed a scripted victory last time to even land a punch.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Ya know what i would find really funny. The Chad gay thing. Now think bout what would be happen if MC talks alone to Chad as Friend bout all and that he should do his comming out official and speaks more bout with him bout all that gay changes on him, Chad hugs MC because of this advise and "BOOOM" door opens and Sage comming in and see they both hugging. "SAGE RAGE MODE ON" :ROFLMAO:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Burkes whore fund - where does he get the money to prop up the free tuition?
In Mona's case it was a certain "Wallace TOC", but it can be any firm or individual (in case there even is any money, else Burke is just using means of fraud)
The fact Burke is at that prep party for the sponsors also means it's possible some of them provide the money for the tuitions, it's not beyond my expectations of Stephen Burke that he would indeed find sponsors and get a "bonus reward" from the girls that benefit from said tuition.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
guys let me know if I missed some theory.
Hmmm dunno if ive seen it anywhere so far.... but Jamie is kinda being set up as possible traitor with his phone being stolen, when looking through the DIK's personal files on the DIK laptop you can only access your own folder(s) and for some reason you can open 2 doc's of Jamie.... some poem and a rant towards his (ex)girlfriend...

Personally i don't think Jamie is the traitor, but it wouldn't surprise me if something happens with Jamie later in the story...
That rant to his x-gf is kinda depressive and why is it the only thing besides your own files you have access to?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You know what I soon believe that the HOT party in EP7 is a test of the MC's loyalty and a little revenge for the HOT girls. The whole thing was planned by Derek, Josy and Maya. The MIX drinks were probably spiked with a plant poison called Wolfsbane. The Latin name is "Aconitum lycoctonum". This is a poisonous plant that is lethal above a certain dosage. But there is a recipe that makes it work differently. I now remember the woman in Swyper and her recipe. But the effect of the recipe is interesting.

These mixed some aconite seeds to the balsamic herbal preparation of various nightshade plants (Solanaceae) known as flight or witch ointment, which made the consumer hallucinate a state of mental madness, a visual flight.

In EP6 Derek had to sleep and shit quite badly. One of the side effects of taking the wrong dosage of Wolfsbane is diarrhea. Doesn't that sound familiar to you guys. Maya screamed diarrhea for the echo. In EP4, shortly after the MC left the room, Josy and Maya were talking about diarrhea. Derek wears a shirt in Genderrstudies class that says pink "Weiß" translates to white. Isn't that the label from the beer at HOT's party? "White" is the color in German. Maybe a hint from DPC what language he speaks?

But back to our Wolfsbane. When the poison comes into contact with the skin for a short time, the nerve cells are excited, causing a feeling of warmth, burning and tingling. The sex in the pool of Josy and the MC, was uncomfortable for Josy. The first time Josy and the MC had sex in EP7, Josy was turgid and hot.
What if Josy creamed herself with it to make herself immune to Wolfsbane.

You wonder why revenge on the HOT girls?
Mel and Sarah once talked about Maya in the sauna. Maya was Quinn's toy. Mona and Camilla once helped the MC and Mona claimed he fucked them both. So from my MC they got only the panties. But at the one in EP4 party Mona was drunk and said to Cam that she would like to fuck the MC too. And who stood next to it? Becky. For Josy Heather is a slut anyway. Maybe Josy and Maya really did come up with a little sweet revenge. The only question is, should the MC fuck everyone or not? We won't know until EP8.

But the faces in at the party are interesting, which get from the MC a MIX drinks. Becky, Heather, Quinn, Camilla and Rhiona.

Check out the screenshot of HOT Pool from EP2. Strange pairings, aren't they? Reminds me of EP7.
The only other thing that stands out to me is Mel and Sarah. The bikinis kind of resemble Quinn's and Tommy's quilts. Maybe the two leg pairs are Mel and Sarah's?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes