RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
well he took it off because he wouldn't want to disrespect his marriage by getting blown in a bathroom by a teenager
for money with the ring on .

on serious note i think its good attention to details and dpc minor mistake more than anything .
i wouldnt read into it
No it’s not a mistake. What we see through the hole is Burke’s right hand. In the other picture we see the ring on his left hand. Nothing wrong there ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Younger, older, blondies, redheads, brunettes, curvy, slender, petite, tall... I love 'em all, except tattoed and pierced chicks.
:unsure:. depend on how many tattoo and piercing she have. to me at least:ROFLMAO:

Jill and Sage would be fun. But as our former leader is quick to point out, Sage will never be with another girl ever because blah blah blah.

Josy and Jill though, I'm pulling for you on that one. Josy might even earn a top 5 spot.
:unsure:. The reason why I locked out the Jill & Sage, in my opinion is not about Sage would not be with another girl, but just like as you said, with Maya and Quinn being the polar oposite of each other, the same can be said about Sage and Jill. The definitive decision between them in ep 6, and in ep 7 the short conversation between Bella and Jill about Sage, kind of confirming this even more.

but I won't rule out a possible Sage & Quinn & MC threesome. three of them planing the Halloween party together, might actually lead somewhere:unsure:. I can't see Sage sharing the MC with just anyone, but may be with Quinn, who knows?.

as for Jill and Josy , early to tell, where its lead. Josy obviously, sexually open, and I can see her wanting to be participating if its involve the MC. She also friend with Jill, question is How Supportive she's with her.
and with Jill, is about how much she actually want to learn and be open, now that she know she need to fight for something. It is unlikely, but not an impossible turn of event, not talking about another actual threeway relationship, but just sex. :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
what did I do this time? :cautious:
Don't put the blame on me. Every time I was starting to like you, you had to push on my berserk putton. Again and again like a fucking time loop. Now I find myself in a bewilderment and I kinda hate and love you in equal measure. You played more with my feelings than Cd projekt and their infamous Cyberpunk 2077 console version.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Don't put the blame on me. Every time I was starting to like you, you had to push on my berserk putton. Again and again like a fucking time loop. Now I find myself in a bewilderment and I kinda hate and love you in equal measure. You played more with my feelings than Cd projekt and their infamous Cyberpunk 2077 console version.
this way you are sure to be right at least 50% of the time, which is a very good result.... :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: DavDR

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I can only judge what I see in the game, right now I don't know the episodes on rooster you're talking about, of course I believe you.

It seems obvious to me that Jill doesn't find Tybalt's company annoying, otherwise at least when she's alone with Bella she would sometimes complain about it, instead she laughs when Bella speaks badly about him, which is almost the same attitude she has when Bella speaks badly about MC, it's all Bella's character's fault, not Tybalt's.

when Tybalt interrupts their yoga class, Jill would have every reason in the world to stay with her friends, Jill isn't a Prep, so she listens to Tybalt out of interest, if it was just out of kindness then she shouldn't suddenly leave her best friend, without even saying goodbye.

even worse when Bella proposes Mc to her for a date, why should it be a problem for Jill what could Tybalt think about it? the fact that she doesn't want to annoy him means that a minimum of friendship (to friendzon him...) is there

Then it's normal that if Tybalt directly attacks Mc or Bella, Jill gets in the way, but basically always going along with Tybalt.

when Tybalt wants to get MC kicked out because he wasn't invited, Jill "invents" an excuse to let him stay, she doesn't argue about the merits of kicking him out
Does it seem normal to you that he wants to kick out a person Jill is talking to?

But I don't consider it a serious fault, Jill and Tybalt speak the same language, if he wasn't a jerk he would be a terrible contender for MC.

You are right that in BADIK many characterizations are caricatures, but not only Tybalt's.

Doesn't he lure her away from yoga saying he wants to talk about her bullying campaign? "he has some ideas" IIRC. It's still odd she walks away but it isn't 100% for him. She's passionate about this cause and trying to get it off the ground, it wasn't purely she chose to be with him over MC/Bella. She chose to go with him to discuss a project she's passionate about.

What scene is it she worries about Tybalt's opinion? The one Jill goes to Bella after reporting Chad? That's the one Bella first suggests Jill date the MC and Jill doesn't mention upsetting Tybalt. She mentions him but in a specific context. Unless there's another scene I'm forgetting. I just booted the game to check and I'm not screenshotting an entire scene but the context is important.

The scene Bella suggests she date the MC has Jill respond that she isn't looking to date anyone, and she questions if Bella thought she was looking. Bella says how she's a woman and "stranger things have happened" and Jill muses that she knows "Tybalt is trying to win me over" and that Tybalt thinks they are made for each other. Bella then interrupts and says the MC is a much better choice than Tybalt, Jill asks if that means she likes the MC and Bella says no... she just really hates Tybalt. Everyone laughs and the scene ends.

Jill doesn't dispute dating the MC because Tybalt wont like it, she says she isn't even looking to date anyone (a sentiment she repeats on the first date saying she stopped dating) and she is interrupted before she finishes the thought about Tybalt. She never gets the chance to specific say anything more than Tybalt is interested in her because Bella interrupts and they end up laughing before the scene ends.

Unless there's another scene I'm forgetting she doesn't say she wants to defend Tybalt from knowing about the MC. Actually she does the opposite after the actual date itself. The Rooster post where she defends the MC is the one after their date. MC makes it clear the date was with him after Tybalt badgers Jill to know who she was with. Tybalt reports the MC's cluck as abuse and Jill calls him out for getting it deleted telling him she "cares about" the MC and he shouldn't do that on her Rooster.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Doesn't he lure her away from yoga saying he wants to talk about her bullying campaign? "he has some ideas" IIRC. It's still odd she walks away but it isn't 100% for him. She's passionate about this cause and trying to get it off the ground, it wasn't purely she chose to be with him over MC/Bella. She chose to go with him to discuss a project she's passionate about.

What scene is it she worries about Tybalt's opinion? The one Jill goes to Bella after reporting Chad? That's the one Bella first suggests Jill date the MC and Jill doesn't mention upsetting Tybalt. She mentions him but in a specific context. Unless there's another scene I'm forgetting. I just booted the game to check and I'm not screenshotting an entire scene but the context is important.

The scene Bella suggests she date the MC has Jill respond that she isn't looking to date anyone, and she questions if Bella thought she was looking. Bella says how she's a woman and "stranger things have happened" and Jill muses that she knows "Tybalt is trying to win me over" and that Tybalt thinks they are made for each other. Bella then interrupts and says the MC is a much better choice than Tybalt, Jill asks if that means she likes the MC and Bella says no... she just really hates Tybalt. Everyone laughs and the scene ends.

Jill doesn't dispute dating the MC because Tybalt wont like it, she says she isn't even looking to date anyone (a sentiment she repeats on the first date saying she stopped dating) and she is interrupted before she finishes the thought about Tybalt. She never gets the chance to specific say anything more than Tybalt is interested in her because Bella interrupts and they end up laughing before the scene ends.

Unless there's another scene I'm forgetting she doesn't say she wants to defend Tybalt from knowing about the MC. Actually she does the opposite after the actual date itself. The Rooster post where she defends the MC is the one after their date. MC makes it clear the date was with him after Tybalt badgers Jill to know who she was with. Tybalt reports the MC's cluck as abuse and Jill calls him out for getting it deleted telling him she "cares about" the MC and he shouldn't do that on her Rooster.
I must dispute one tiny matter. You wrote "Everyone laughs and the scene ends" Bella didn't laugh. Bella never laughs. Ever.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I was referring to that scene

I'd say we read it differently, for me the reference to Tybalt was a kind of "how can I go out with him when I'm stalling with Tybalt?" in that sense I meant she was worried about how Tybalt would take the news.

Not wanting to go on a date with Tybalt. Why would Jill be worried about going on a date with someone else?

All the attention that no one would have for a stranger, but for someone who was appreciated anyway.

As for the yoga class, we don't yet know the topic of this campaign, but is there any real reason for Jill to run to hear Tybalt's ideas?
She obviously thinks highly of his ideas and appreciates his commitment.

I'm not saying any more than that. Jill cares about Tybalt.

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
[

Well, I'm not sure, I would put Danielle, Elena and Arieth into the lower tier moreover I would add Nora, Sandy, Madame, Becky, Gym recepnionist, Catrin, Ellie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I cannot put Arieth any lower without changing my name. And I'm too lazy to make my own tierlist so I just used the one that was created before Ep4, maybe I should find a newer one

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes