Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Nah, I don't really like this, I don't really deduce NTR because of this either. In general, I also immerse myself in the character. So yeah, I understand that. And yes, I was joking too, but maybe it's for the better, because I still prefer Isabella over Jill ... On the other hand, after the night meeting with Jill, I felt like crap because she thought something like "you're cool, but..." and this innuendo really strained me.It seems to me too late to re-pass, and extra hemorrhoids.
Let's see what will happen next.
Honestly, this is the second game in a row where I play like some crazy sex machine (due to the harem habit) and in the end it turns out to be a very bad idea. Until recently, I played Become a RockStar ... and I ruined everything with my style of play because in the end Jade and Selina met in the hospital at a bad moment, and so I say, for now, I've had enough. I feel like an incredible asshole, but I can't help my playing style.
I also tend to play like a horndog at firts and many games tolerate this or even encourage it, but in DPC's games it's not the right thing to do.
I don't think you will end this game with a harem, i guess that soon you will have to decide which girl you want or worse the game wil decide for you which girl you still can follow.
In my last playthrough, i tried to focus on the secondary girls and favorite Quinn, but in this way i'm already out with Josy, maya and Bella and i'm afraid if Jill will go on with me once Tybalt problem is solved. I feel that she helps me more because she thinks it's the right thing to do more than because she loves me. And if she learns that i have fucked Quinn and and most of the HOTs it will be quite a problem!
So i have just Sage and Jill still available and as you said i could grow some hemorrhoids from that situation.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Okedman

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I also tend to play like a horndog at firts and many games tolerate this or even encourage it, but in DPC's games it's not the right thing to do.
I don't think you will end this game with a harem, i guess that soon you will have to decide which girl you want or worse the game wil decide for you which girl you still can follow.
In my last playthrough, i tried to focus on the secondary girls and favorite Quinn, but in this way i'm already out with Josy, maya and Bella and i'm afraid if Jill will go on with me once Tybalt problem is solved. I feel that she helps me more because she thinks it's the right thing to do more than because she loves me. And if she learns that i have fucked Quinn and and most of the HOTs it will be quite a problem!
So i have just Sage and Jill still available and as you said i could grow some hemorrhoids from that situation.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah. Well, if they tell me to make a direct CHOICE ... I have already made it. But for the sake of interest, I will have to save and go through the rest of the possible events.
mmmm ... I think I'll probably go get drunk. Really. I don't know how to get these feelings out of myself after passing BaDick and BaRockStar. Plus these flood memories of the past.
Good luck, and I'll go to the drunk.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big season finale coming up boys.

What twists and turns can we expect? The unexpected? Is someone going to die? Is someone "dead" going to come back to life?

Remember only death can pay for life.
Just look at the desk. Anything will happen. Maybe he'll meet his brother or go horseback riding with Jill. Quite stupid, of course, is to combine the brother picture, the horse and the handkerchiefs. Then at least we know who is in Bella's room. Yes on the right side seen from us we see, the Halloween party, a puppy (the MC always wanted a dog). After that we see a picture with a tango dancer. Who is dancing tango? Nicole. No idea who the phone number is. But in any case, the gym is the place to be. The tiger could be a sign that Vinny is showing up, he has at least a tiger tattoo on his left hand. And Josy finally meets Grandma Royce.

Just up to the top. Look at the color of the pens. Red is the color of love, but also of danger. Yellow represents curious. Well, we already know that from the EP7 cliffhanger, that the MC wants to try out fitness centers. Blue stands for truth, consistency and seriousness.

Last edited:

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020

What twists and turns can we expect? The unexpected? Is someone going to die? Is someone "dead" going to come back to life?

Interesting thread. Uhmmm, I think that Bella's sister is alive, in disguise. And... Here I get unpleasant, I wouldn't mind a route where MC plays the jerk and for revenge Bella gets fucked hard by Tybalt !! :eek::eek:

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017

Here's my big dark theories, somewhat likely to less:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As bonus, I think Anthony might become a DIK later on, his character develop to be more mature, serious and even friendly to MC. It would add an interesting drama with the Jocks.

As remember that was how the very end of EP4, end Season 1, was:

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

As bonus, I think Anthony might become a DIK later on, his character develop to be more mature, serious and even friendly to MC. It would add an interesting drama with the Jocks.

A house fire after all the work we put into fixing it and all the new furniture.

That would be brutal, I like it.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
If you love to be hurt, just play a game named Summer scent. My god the ending of that game was awfull for me, i got really mad and in a bad mood for days after this.!!!
The game has a point system and having a good ending without cheating is almost impossible, you need a perfect score to get a good ending.
When i play a game i try to be really invested in the character, so when things go really bad, it huts me deep. Especially when a suddent even turns really bad quickly and you can see that you can give the good answer, but it's grayed out, because you miss a point and you really don't know what you did wrong.
And in Beeing a dik, there is also such events that can have really bad consequences but who seams harmless at first glance.
For example taking a pic of your dick with Tybalt phone, seems a good prank but that explodes in your face when Tybalt makes his presentation and Jill notices that every girl in the campus do recognize your dick!!:LOL:
What a great VN summer scent! From 5.5 onwards the Captain changed the necessary points to avoid the bad ending or the (in)famous scene 7... But it's true that it's a hard hit if you invest so much (even if they are characters in a game).

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

I want to know how Nick managed to clean his already neat and clean room after the trash:confused:
He lied about that and tells us they barely touched his room and he cleaned in hours, and also not to mention about it to any DIK.
We know his room wasn't touched a bit after the destruction.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just found out that Tommy definitely knows that Josy and the MC have more in common than just a friendship. In the screenshot, zoom in on the dildo tip seen from your right. The reflection shows that Tommy had not yet gone through the door at the time of the kiss of Josy and the MC. His face is also facing Josy and the MC. And Lily could not hold her mouth.

Now that's a kiss!

screenshot0001.png

• Haha
Reactions: Nirvana96

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I have a question. When Dr-PinkCake says Season Finale, what does that mean for BaDIK? Is he going to take a break or is he going to start breaking the game up into seasons where 1-8 is Season 1 and Season 2 is Ep9+?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
What's this? Actual numbers?! Happiness and jubilation!!!

DPC has completed at least 668 static renders and 32 animations since his last substantial report 3 weeks ago. His overall average now stands at 111 static renders and 12.8 animations per week. He also estimates that Episode 8 is currently 30% complete. Since we're in the 9th week of development, that means we've been advancing at about 3.3% per week, and would reach 100% completion on November 19. Here are the charts:
Interestingly, DPC's estimate of 30% completion seems to be much more conservative than you'd expect by looking at the render totals. From the renders, it looks like we're on pace to match Episode 7's totals in late September (for a likely early October release). That would be fairly consistent with the development time for the last two episodes.

But DPC's 30% estimate suggests Episode 8 is going to be massive - clocking in at somewhere around 5000 statics and 320 animations - and probably wouldn't be released until late November, a staggering 210+ days in development. Now that's ignoring the fact that DPC took the first week after Episode 7 launched off, so he's really only been working 8 weeks at most. But even if we factor that in, it still only shaves about 2 weeks off the estimate.

Obviously this is all very speculative, but it seems like DPC is either underestimating his progress, or Episode 8 is going to be a lot bigger than he's previously hinted. Let's hope we get more numbers soon so we can better guess which situation we're in. (In the meantime, I clearly need to update my spreadsheet to handle vacation weeks more smoothly...)
I don’t think 5000 static renders tracks. if we presume 30% is representative of static render progress then 3333 is more like it.

Anthony is interesting. I think if you set ’try to get Derek laid’ at the party and also set him up with Ashley he is going to cheat, again. Though that might not pay off for another episode or two. I can see a gateway to Anthony friendship if he stays with Ashley.

I think the people Riona thinks are following her are the police (in the big van). There is a chance MC could get arrested after assaulting a police officer, which might be unavoidable if you are ‘full dik’.

Vinny at the Halloween party is possible, but for what reason? Trying to sell drugs? I doubt the DIK house fire loosing The frat house would kind of ruin the being in a fraternity aspect of the story. Perhaps if it’s a minor fire? I presume the flowers in Jamie’s Garden need time to pay off.

Maya suicide attempt is interesting. I’d hope not but she is in a bleak place.

My theory is that the DIK mansion will be raided by the police during the Halloween party.

It’s also Possible we might start to see some ‘proper’ clashing over the MC. Jill and Bella are already set up for a big showdown (threesome) Maya and Josy could blow up. Quinn and Sage could be huge. Might also be time to reveal Mommy Jade and have her and Sage blow up. Could possibly get Multiple different combinations depending on path.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
So I have a question. When Dr-PinkCake says Season Finale, what does that mean for BaDIK? Is he going to take a break or is he going to start breaking the game up into seasons where 1-8 is Season 1 and Season 2 is Ep9+?
Season 1 (ep 1-4) already on Steam, season 2 gonna be ep 5-8.

Since there was a lot of action in the ending episode of season 1 I expect the same for season 2 finale.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
The seasons are really just for Steam. The Steam version only updates at the end of each season. So after version 8, Steam will get chapters 5-8 (they only have 1-4 right now).

Each season sort of has an overarching plot. Season 1 was about MC joining the DIKs, and ended with the start of the maggots' evaluation. Season 2 was about rebuilding the DIK's mansion after it was trashed, and will probably end with the Halloween party in the fully restored mansion.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Ah gotcha. I didn't know it was already into Seasons. Cool, thanks for answering that everyone!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes