dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Give me a rest :rolleyes: . The cloth was just pushed in the drawer. May Be Josy should use a flatiron on it because Dalix think that how the cloth is rendered in static render is having secret meaning:ROFLMAO:. oh yeah, and how she holding it, each of her fingers mean different thing I know. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Hey what is your theory on the socks? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1263979
oh and did you see that there is 3 nail polish on the desk? Pink, Green, Blue, probably refers to powerpuff girls:unsure:. Hmm, Josy has actually two other twin, and they are secret crime fighters.:ROFLMAO:
Jo, Josy, Josephine(y):cool:
The bad thing about you is that when you don't understand something, for whatever reason, you ridicule it instead of maybe thinking about it and refuting theories with valid arguments.

I don't know if you are familiar with Daz3D, Poser, 3DMax, Maya (3D program), Milkshape and Blender. Personally, I have worked with all these programs, so I know that the change on the left sleeve is not a morph. Ergo, DPC has put work into the left sleeve of the sweater. He will not have done that without reason.

I repeat myself.
Just because you can't see it or understand it doesn't mean it isn't true.

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Now we have a bit more data;

1624607842591.png

I dropped the earlier episodes out as they were making things a bit unclear. Progress is closest to episode 5. But once focus on animation is done, we can expect still render progress to increase rapidly,

1624607979662.png

Animations progress falls between 5 and 7 and should surpass the total for 4 in a couple of weeks, with 5 and 6 being surpassed by end of summer. 7 will likely be high water mark for a while.

(These charts presume average progression from the week after the previous games release. This can be a bit misleading as DPC said he didn’t really start to work in earnest on the update until a couple of weeks later)

For reference 8th October would be the date to match development of Episode 6, the longest between releases at 24 weeks. Episode 5 released week 20 which would be September 10th, it’s probably fair to expect somewhere around these dates, but production did start slowly.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The bad thing about you is that when you don't understand something,
In my defense, for a mere human like me, it is impossible to understand 99% of what you are saying. I apologize. :(. surely his intention was not to try show as a crumpled sweater, but to give us hidden clue.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

This week I posed static renders and animations, worked on a new environment and produced the special render series for Sally, who won last week's poll.

To give a ballpark figure where I'm at right now, I hit 1000 static renders this week, and the produced animation count is 115, including some longer animations (20-30 s) that have been rendering lately.

I have created art for approximately half of what I have written for the episode, but I haven't written everything yet.

I estimate the total completion of the episode to be around 30%.

I have some huge scenes left to write, and this important season finale will take the development time it needs.

As always, I'll try to keep you updated to the best of my abilities. Every day I can't wait to wake up to continue working on the game, which accurately describes the state of the game development.

There was a 2D art poll that ended today. The winner, who will get a wallpaper (clothed + nude versions) in episode 8, is Jade. Jade beat the runner-up, Quinn, with just 2%.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Yay, ename144 finally can be relieved, he get his long awaited Numbers:) (y)

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Updated BigTable with the recent informations.
Since the last numbers, 3 weeks ago (22 days), DPC made 32 animations (+39%) and 668 renders (+201%);
Progress compared with EP7 numbers: Renders: 9% > 27% — Animations: 33% > 46%

EpisodeRendersAnimationsSizeRelease DateDevelopment Time
Episode 1130151≈1.1 GB07 Feb 2019000 days
Episode 21709 (+31%)77 (+51%)≈2.3 GB (+1.2 GB)04 May 2019087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
Episode 32289 (+34%)99 (+29%)≈4.1 GB (+1.8 GB)16 Aug 2019105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
Episode 42532 (+11%)134 (+35%)≈6.1 GB (+2.0 GB)10 Jan 2020148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
Episode 52456 (-3%)157 (+17%)≈8.0 GB (+1.9 GB)29 May 2020141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
Episode 63336 (+35%)162 (+3%)≈11.1 GB (+3.1 GB)13 Nov 2020169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
Episode 73723 (+12%)250 (+54%)≈14.5 GB (+3.4 GB)23 Apr 2021162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
Episode 81000 (≈27%)115 (≈46%)in development064 (2 months, 03 days |≈9 weeks)
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† previous post. — Being a DIK in development since 2 years, 4 months, 19 days (28 months / 124 weeks / 870 days / 20,880 hours)

> Release Date Estimate:
Optimistic: Mid September 2021 (20 weeks) — Recent Average: Early October 2021 (24 weeks) — Growing Scenario: Early November 2021 (28 weeks)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I subscribed to the "Sage is Burke's daughter" theory prior to Episode 5, but I had to abandon it after that. I don't see Sage's description of her father fitting Burke; he made no effort to see Sage (quite the opposite, he was seeking privacy until Mona ran away). Also, he's on campus every day so why would he look for her here in particular? And Sage made no mention of her mother being present (even when the MC made a joke specifically about mothers), so either she really doesn't care about her step-mom or Jade isn't related to her.

As for the man-bun guy being Jill's father, I'm not buying that either. First, Jill never had any plans to be at the party and we know she's answering her phone. So if this was her dad, why didn't he just call her? But more important than that, the guy does not act even remotely in line with how a Royce would be expected to act (especially given the Episode 7 flashback), nor does anyone around treat him accordingly. In particular, I would expect Tybalt to stable his lips to Mr. Royce's ass should he ever show up.

So while it may be boring, I think the most likely explanation is that man-bun guy is Sage's father, exactly as it first appears.
Jade wasn't supposed to be there, remember the dialogue, Jade was supposed to be doing something with Cathy that night, but Cathy went to Bella's house, so Jade came to the party.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You know what I've been wondering for a long time? What about Lynn? Derek and Lynn seem to have had a relationship. If that's Mona on Lynn shirt, it doesn't look good for Lynn. Mona in mourning clothes?

screenshot0006.png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

This week I posed static renders and animations, worked on a new environment and produced the special render series for Sally, who won last week's poll.

To give a ballpark figure where I'm at right now, I hit 1000 static renders this week, and the produced animation count is 115, including some longer animations (20-30 s) that have been rendering lately.

I have created art for approximately half of what I have written for the episode, but I haven't written everything yet.

I estimate the total completion of the episode to be around 30%.

I have some huge scenes left to write, and this important season finale will take the development time it needs.

As always, I'll try to keep you updated to the best of my abilities. Every day I can't wait to wake up to continue working on the game, which accurately describes the state of the game development.

There was a 2D art poll that ended today. The winner, who will get a wallpaper (clothed + nude versions) in episode 8, is Jade. Jade beat the runner-up, Quinn, with just 2%.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
What's this? Actual numbers?! Happiness and jubilation!!!

DPC has completed at least 668 static renders and 32 animations since his last substantial report 3 weeks ago. His overall average now stands at 111 static renders and 12.8 animations per week. He also estimates that Episode 8 is currently 30% complete. Since we're in the 9th week of development, that means we've been advancing at about 3.3% per week, and would reach 100% completion on November 19. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interestingly, DPC's estimate of 30% completion seems to be much more conservative than you'd expect by looking at the render totals. From the renders, it looks like we're on pace to match Episode 7's totals in late September (for a likely early October release). That would be fairly consistent with the development time for the last two episodes.

But DPC's 30% estimate suggests Episode 8 is going to be massive - clocking in at somewhere around 5000 statics and 320 animations - and probably wouldn't be released until late November, a staggering 210+ days in development. Now that's ignoring the fact that DPC took the first week after Episode 7 launched off, so he's really only been working 8 weeks at most. But even if we factor that in, it still only shaves about 2 weeks off the estimate.

Obviously this is all very speculative, but it seems like DPC is either underestimating his progress, or Episode 8 is going to be a lot bigger than he's previously hinted. Let's hope we get more numbers soon so we can better guess which situation we're in. (In the meantime, I clearly need to update my spreadsheet to handle vacation weeks more smoothly...)

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
And again I write some thoughts about the game in my broken English))
Warning! Possible spoilers.
The first thing I want to say is a warning at the beginning of the game that if you are easily offended, the game was not the right decision for you. I thought I was ready for this, but somewhere in the middle of the game the game made me stay up all night with different thoughts.
The moment where it turned out that Josy and Maya are dating for some reason hit my heart very hard.
Going through the game, when at a party MC and the girls decided to talk to be honest ... Thanks to cheats, I got the opportunity to stay with them, but to be honest, I really wanted to see the third scenario in which I would destroy all relations with these two and never again crossed.
This is actually what I was thinking about almost all night when I finished playing at that moment.
Perhaps yes ... It was the most offensive moment of this game for me personally, which touched me right to the living ... Although I was not in a similar situation in real life, but for some reason this moment of the game made me remember my long relationship with crazy love, but unfortunately that ended badly.Money decides a lot ... Haaa ... After that I began to specifically hate mercantile girls. What's funny ... she tried to improve relations with me, but I decided that I didn't need it anymore. Damn, I need a drink, I'll go have a drink and add a post, I don’t know why I wrote this now, I’m just typing my thoughts. Maybe I just need to there was at least somewhere to pronounce it.
All to hell with these thoughts. Continuing about the game.
To be honest, I'm a very vulnerable bastard, while a big fan of relatively happy harems. I did not expect a harem in this game, thanks to a different pleasant and not very pleasant experience, I learned to read tags before playing.
But in the end I behave like that bastard trying to fuck everything that moves.
I understand perfectly well that when chapter 8 comes out and beyond, I will regret my style of play. Therefore, I think I will save three times in this moment, and try to continue playing as I like, and in another save .... I will focus on Isabella. She is gorgeous. I love this type of girls.
In general, I want to say that the game is very suitable, I really like the characters, the music seems to even fit the general look of the game.
Although after completing all 7 chapters, I decided that Isabella is my favorite, I just drown in her eyes, I already had something similar in real life. (This is not the story described above, it was after that relationship)
I hope I find my Isabella in real life. Come to think of it, this is the second Bella from the games that makes me feel this way, just want to endlessly look into those eyes.
Well, yes, I really hope for the soonest update, although I understand how hard it is to make such games alone. A friend is doing something similar, but I do not know what exactly. Sometimes he looks like shit, because he does not sleep for several nights.
Huge respect to the author.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
And again I write some thoughts about the game in my broken English))
Warning! Possible spoilers.
The first thing I want to say is a warning at the beginning of the game that if you are easily offended, the game was not the right decision for you. I thought I was ready for this, but somewhere in the middle of the game the game made me stay up all night with different thoughts.
The moment where it turned out that Josy and Maya are dating for some reason hit my heart very hard.
Going through the game, when at a party MC and the girls decided to talk to be honest ... Thanks to cheats, I got the opportunity to stay with them, but to be honest, I really wanted to see the third scenario in which I would destroy all relations with these two and never again crossed.
This is actually what I was thinking about almost all night when I finished playing at that moment.
Perhaps yes ... It was the most offensive moment of this game for me personally, which touched me right to the living ... Although I was not in a similar situation in real life, but for some reason this moment of the game made me remember my long relationship with crazy love, but unfortunately that ended badly.Money decides a lot ... Haaa ... After that I began to specifically hate mercantile girls. What's funny ... she tried to improve relations with me, but I decided that I didn't need it anymore. Damn, I need a drink, I'll go have a drink and add a post, I don’t know why I wrote this now, I’m just typing my thoughts. Maybe I just need to there was at least somewhere to pronounce it.
All to hell with these thoughts. Continuing about the game.
To be honest, I'm a very vulnerable bastard, while a big fan of relatively happy harems. I did not expect a harem in this game, thanks to a different pleasant and not very pleasant experience, I learned to read tags before playing.
But in the end I behave like that bastard trying to fuck everything that moves.
I understand perfectly well that when chapter 8 comes out and beyond, I will regret my style of play. Therefore, I think I will save three times in this moment, and try to continue playing as I like, and in another save .... I will focus on Isabella. She is gorgeous. I love this type of girls.
In general, I want to say that the game is very suitable, I really like the characters, the music seems to even fit the general look of the game.
Although after completing all 7 chapters, I decided that Isabella is my favorite, I just drown in her eyes, I already had something similar in real life. (This is not the story described above, it was after that relationship)
I hope I find my Isabella in real life. Come to think of it, this is the second Bella from the games that makes me feel this way, just want to endlessly look into those eyes.
Well, yes, I really hope for the soonest update, although I understand how hard it is to make such games alone. A friend is doing something similar, but I do not know what exactly. Sometimes he looks like shit, because he does not sleep for several nights.
Huge respect to the author.
I have the same feeling about Josy and Maya, i made multiple playthrough and i was always frustrated to see that when we are in the library for some explanations, i didn't have really a choice. Depending on what you did before with Maya you can stay with both of them or just stay friends. And if you did not stay enough with Maya in some occasions, you don't even have any choice, they just reject you.
I would have prefered the situation where we break up and stay away from eachother as i was quite hurt, especially in the case where they reject you.
But it's a game and DPC cannot create many main stories, so if a character is needed later you cannot just break up and ignore as you will have to interact later.
We can see that with Josy, the game scenario needs you to be friend with Josy to goto the gym and see Chad at the end of ch7.
It's the same with Jill and Bella they are kinda forced into your playthrough.
And if you like me, love Bella, be very carefull just because of what i said before, the game need you to follow her path for a scenario purpose but it can also mean that a little thing that you did before will suddently cut the path, just like the panty in the glove box!
I don't know if you played DPC's other game Acting Lessons, that game can give you hell depending on your choices!

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Obviously this is all very speculative, but it seems like DPC is either underestimating his progress, or Episode 8 is going to be a lot bigger than he's previously hinted. Let's hope we get more numbers soon so we can better guess which situation we're in. (In the meantime, I clearly need to update my spreadsheet to handle vacation weeks more smoothly...)
I Hope it is Big...:devilish:

Thanks Man for sharing the details and the work you put into it (y), Your Post really helps me understand DPC's progress better.

Shout-out to mpa71 and always86 for the Table and Charts as well (y)

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
I have the same feeling about Josy and Maya, i made multiple playthrough and i was always frustrated to see that when we are in the library for some explanations, i didn't have really a choice. Depending on what you did before with Maya you can stay with both of them or just stay friends. And if you did not stay enough with Maya in some occasions, you don't even have any choice, they just reject you.
I would have prefered the situation where we break up and stay away from eachother as i was quite hurt, especially in the case where they reject you.
But it's a game and DPC cannot create many main stories, so if a character is needed later you cannot just break up and ignore as you will have to interact later.
We can see that with Josy, the game scenario needs you to be friend with Josy to goto the gym and see Chad at the end of ch7.
And if you like me, love Bella, be very carefull just because of what i said before, the game need you to follow her path for a scenario purpose but it can also mean that a little thing that you did before will suddently cut the path, just like the panty in the glove box!
I don't know if you played DPC's other game Acting Lessons, that game can give you hell depending on your choices!
Bro ... thanks. Nice to know I'm not the only dumbass)
As for another game, no, I have not played. Now I thought I might look for what to go through and I will take note of that game.
But to be honest, I think now I will look for something where I can relax. A whole night of reflection and two or three days of pain in my heart and soul was enough for me. For now.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If you love to be hurt, just play a game named Summer scent. My god the ending of that game was awfull for me, i got really mad and in a bad mood for days after this.!!!
The game has a point system and having a good ending without cheating is almost impossible, you need a perfect score to get a good ending.
When i play a game i try to be really invested in the character, so when things go really bad, it huts me deep. Especially when a suddent even turns really bad quickly and you can see that you can give the good answer, but it's grayed out, because you miss a point and you really don't know what you did wrong.
And in Beeing a dik, there is also such events that can have really bad consequences but who seams harmless at first glance.
For example taking a pic of your dick with Tybalt phone, seems a good prank but that explodes in your face when Tybalt makes his presentation and Jill notices that every girl in the campus do recognize your dick!!:LOL:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I Hope it is Big...:devilish:

Thanks Man for sharing the details and the work you put into it (y), Your Post really helps me understand DPC's progress better.

Shout-out to mpa71 and always86 for the Table and Charts as well (y)
Yes ch 8 seems to get big, i prefer it this way, a big chapter with a lot of stuff. It's far better for continuity in a playthrough, i played a lot of games recently which had some little updates and it was not a good experience.
With little updates, you hardly have the time to get back the feeling of the game, to remind what you did before and it's already over.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The way I read it from DPC, there is only one main story. And that makes sense with so many characters. The main story revolves around the family. I don't even mean the DIKs. To get to know yourself, you have to know who you are and where you come from.

Reactions: `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You know what I find funny about Swyper? Somehow a couple of girls remind me of Josy and Maya. Partly from what accessories they have, partly from what they write.

Let's take Catrin. She has the same tongue and belly button piercing as Maya. She tests whether the MC is lying. Oddly enough, it's about height? Jill is taller than Josy and Maya. Josy knows that the MC and Jill are dating.

Let's take Ellie. She's a total party girl. It's just silly when the MC told Maya in EP1 that he would rather stay home with some friends. Here it comes. The MC sees Ellie's right breast at some point. Mmmh. Which nipple did the MC first see on Maya in EP1? Correct, it was the right one.

Ellie: You think I wouldn't do it, huh? Jokes
on you.
Somehow that sounds a bit familiar to me too. EP1 as the MC chats with Josy for the first date.

Ellie: Oh, there's another guy online who I wanted to chat with. Chat later, ok?
Kind of reminds me of Maya saying she has a boyfriend in EP1.

Cathy kind of reminds me of the madame in EP7.

Maybe Josy and Maya test the MC on his honesty and loyalty.
From whom has the MC Swyper. Right, Derek. Let it be the one a rogue who thinks now badly.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
If you love to be hurt, just play a game named Summer scent. My god the ending of that game was awfull for me, i got really mad and in a bad mood for days after this.!!!
The game has a point system and having a good ending without cheating is almost impossible, you need a perfect score to get a good ending.
When i play a game i try to be really invested in the character, so when things go really bad, it huts me deep. Especially when a suddent even turns really bad quickly and you can see that you can give the good answer, but it's grayed out, because you miss a point and you really don't know what you did wrong.
And in Beeing a dik, there is also such events that can have really bad consequences but who seams harmless at first glance.
For example taking a pic of your dick with Tybalt phone, seems a good prank but that explodes in your face when Tybalt makes his presentation and Jill notices that every girl in the campus do recognize your dick!!:LOL:
Nah, I don't really like this, I don't really deduce NTR because of this either. In general, I also immerse myself in the character. So yeah, I understand that. And yes, I was joking too, but maybe it's for the better, because I still prefer Isabella over Jill ... On the other hand, after the night meeting with Jill, I felt like crap because she thought something like "you're cool, but..." and this innuendo really strained me.It seems to me too late to re-pass, and extra hemorrhoids.
Let's see what will happen next.
Honestly, this is the second game in a row where I play like some crazy sex machine (due to the harem habit) and in the end it turns out to be a very bad idea. Until recently, I played Become a RockStar ... and I ruined everything with my style of play because in the end Jade and Selina met in the hospital at a bad moment, and so I say, for now, I've had enough. I feel like an incredible asshole, but I can't help my playing style.

Reactions: Kukipett and `Ray`

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Big season finale coming up boys.

What twists and turns can we expect? The unexpected? Is someone going to die? Is someone "dead" going to come back to life?

Remember only death can pay for life.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes