SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I've seen long smooth non-looping animations in other games before, although I can't recall if it's up to 30s yet. But then again DPC didn't mention if his are looping or not.

It's amazing how far the technology has come these days.
Yep, so far I think CoBD is the one with smoothest animation

Reactions: RukiRG

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I've seen long smooth non-looping animations in other games before, although I can't recall if it's up to 30s yet. But then again DPC didn't mention if his are looping or not.

It's amazing how far the technology has come these days.
Making long animations is not a question of technology but of work and patience.
For example for Fallout 4 i have made many animations of 12 and up to 36 seconds In 3DSMax to be played with AAF.
Once you get how it works it's pretty simple, but of course you need to learn a lot of things first.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
After replaying Acting Lessons I think episode 8 will be a heartbreak and emotional rollercoster. As someone mentioned in this thread, the HOT's party was the ultimate test for MC. There were so many temptations and pitfalls (Becky, Camilla, Sage, Riona, Lily and Josy sex scenes) that test MCs faithfulness to love interest similar to "Cabin Party" in Acting Lessons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kukipett

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Jade wasn't supposed to be there, remember the dialogue, Jade was supposed to be doing something with Cathy that night, but Cathy went to Bella's house, so Jade came to the party.
True, but Jade was still there. I doubt Burke was trumpeting his presence either given his intended activities. If he is Sage's father and Sage knew to avoid him, I'd expect she'd know to avoid Jade as well.

I don’t think 5000 static renders tracks. if we presume 30% is representative of static render progress then 3333 is more like it.
That assumes DPC's static render rate maintains his overall average 9 weeks in. But he doubled the overall rate in the last three weeks, and the newly increased rate is not even half his maximum rate during Episode 7.

Given that, I think it's very likely the rate will have increased further by the time we hit 7 months in development. That can easily change, of course, but I think his static render rate thus far has been much closer to the floor than the ceiling. So I'd expect significantly more than 3500 static renders if development takes that long.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
After replaying Acting Lessons I think episode 8 will be a heartbreak and emotional rollercoster. As someone mentioned in this thread, the HOT's party was the ultimate test for MC. There were so many temptations and pitfalls (Becky, Camilla, Sage, Riona, Lily and Josy sex scenes) that test MCs faithfulness to love interest similar to "Cabin Party" in Acting Lessons.
Oh yes, i see it coming, and the cleaning has already started with the panties in the glove box, the dick pic in Tybalt phone, the Jade video that leaked to Burke's PC.
DPC let the player play around with the girls but if you fuck in every occasions i bet you will pay the price soon.
And i think that there will be some problems with the DIKs as Heater seems to come closer to the MC and maybe want a revenge on Tommy. So if the MC fucks Heater and then Heater tells Tommy about it to get her revenge, things will get hot in the DIK's house!
I think the MC is walking on thin ice and the ice can break anytime now!

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Oh yes, i see it coming, and the cleaning has already started with the panties in the glove box, the dick pic in Tybalt phone, the Jade video that leaked to Burke's PC.
DPC let the player play around with the girls but if you fuck in every occasions i bet you will pay the price soon.
And i think that there will be some problems with the DIKs as Heater seems to come closer to the MC and maybe want a revenge on Tommy. So if the MC fucks Heater and then Heater tells Tommy about it to get her revenge, things will get hot in the DIK's house!

Crazy1.png Crazy2.png

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
Damn man, Jade video leaked to Burkes pc is new to me. Will have to replay to get that scene.

I didnt even think about all consequences to mc with Derek and Tommy. Could get even messier if Dr PinkCake wants to bring in std and pregnancy. This episode has so much potential, will probably be nuts.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Big season finale coming up boys.

What twists and turns can we expect? The unexpected? Is someone going to die? Is someone "dead" going to come back to life?

Remember only death can pay for life.
Why do you expect somebody to die just as in Acting Lessons?

Hey guys, long time no see... So whats new? Its there any new crazy theory? Do we have a date for the next update?
Almost everyday is a new crazy theory :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Damn man, Jade video leaked to Burkes pc is new to me. Will have to replay to get that scene.
It's in same time when Burkes deletes Mona's sponsorship

Reactions: Kukipett and bebiho

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
True, but Jade was still there. I doubt Burke was trumpeting his presence either given his intended activities. If he is Sage's father and Sage knew to avoid him, I'd expect she'd know to avoid Jade as well.

That assumes DPC's static render rate maintains his overall average 9 weeks in. But he doubled the overall rate in the last three weeks, and the newly increased rate is not even half his maximum rate during Episode 7.

Given that, I think it's very likely the rate will have increased further by the time we hit 7 months in development. That can easily change, of course, but I think his static render rate thus far has been much closer to the floor than the ceiling. So I'd expect significantly more than 3500 static renders if development takes that long.
My point was that Sage probably didn't know Jade was there. Remember, we're seeing the party from MC's perspective and he was a late arrival. Heather, Sarah, and Mel were already bored enough to sneak off for a bath, Josy and Maya were already a little drunk, and Sage was already hiding upstairs when the MC and Derek snuck in. If you watch through Jade's scene with Tybalt, and then Stephen there's a distinct impression that Jade had only just arrived. Tybalt was just seeing what she wore and commented on it. Jade was looking for her first drink and when Stephen joined the conversation he was surprised that Jade was there. Given all of that Sage was probably not even aware that Jade was at the party.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I was replaying Acting Lessons, when I got to the Liam joining improv class scene I can't help but imagine: How chaotic a DnD game between the DIKs will be

Reactions: SanaeS

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
A) scene 7 is a ending. If you don't get things right in the trhouple path, things end very badly.
B) There are more than 4 paths in this game...
A) You can't compare a bad ending(ie. you fucked up) to a good ending that goes horribly, horribly wrong. They are not the same.

B) That is true, the first walkthrough for the game only showed 4 paths but there are actually 15.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes