Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
About that jade's video being on PC, it's not just a little thing because now it means that someone close to the MC has leaked it.
We don't know, but all those little events that seem secondary could lead to major consequences.
Pretty sure it's Nick who did it.

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think that there is a chance that Rich might be related to MC in someway. DPC wouldn't show Rich's talk without a reason. The no 8 is highlighted by the MOD.

If both Rich and MC have the same grandmother, this revelation might be shown in EP8 since no.8 is being highlighted. We may get to know MC's Mother's Family in the next episode.

How long do you think that DPC will stretch Lynette's boring diary, It's been 2 episodes already. I expect it to end in Ep 8.

Knowing MC's mother family would surely be a good season finale episode.
but would that be a twist?
(assuming that Mc doesn't know his mother's last name for strange and obscure reasons).

the twist would be that MC found himself rich, but if he found out he was Rusty's cousin, Rick or whoever, what would that change in the story?

the only twist would have been if mc was a Royce, but other than that, one family of spoiled rich people is as good as the next

Reactions: DavDR

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
(assuming that Mc doesn't know his mother's last name for strange and obscure reasons).

the twist would be that MC found himself rich, but if he found out he was Rusty's cousin, Rick or whoever, what would that change in the story?

the only twist would have been if mc was a Royce, but other than that, one family of spoiled rich people is as good as the next
Who said MC doesn't know his mother last name? It's just not Royce, Burgmeister or Burke. Just some of the countless rich families.
And the twist with MC being related to one of the preps is kinda funny - being 1\4 prep is like

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Who said MC doesn't know his mother last name? It's just not Royce, Burgmeister or Burke. Just some of the countless rich families.
And the twist with MC being related to one of the preps is kinda funny - being 1\4 prep is like
there was also the hypothesis that MC was a Burg, and since Linette's surname is never mentioned (but neither Mc's nor almost any other character's surname) there have been a number of wild theories

but my point was not that, Linette could also be the maternal branch of Rick or Rusty's family and therefore not trigger any signal in Mc.

my point was that either Mc becomes rich and at that point the dynamics change, but it would change even if he was related to Bezos, or it remains just a sign of how small is the universe of BADIK where everyone knows each other and hangs out or are relatives

Rusty would probably be happy about it while Rick might be disappointed, but nothing important.

Jan 30, 2021
Pretty sure it's Nick who did it.
i kind of have this theory
(well its not exactly mine)
Bruke has access to network at campus
it could also be him that leaked Arieths pictures
(but i' admit its a little of stretch because what would be his reson
to do so .)

Bay7

Feb 25, 2021
i kind of have this theory
(well its not exactly mine)
Bruke has access to network at campus
it could also be him that leaked Arieths pictures
(but i' admit its a little of stretch because what would be his reson
to do so .)
yeah Burke would be a bit of a stretch. My second guess is Quinn by manipulating Tommy.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

This is Just a Theory or Assumption.

Let's assume that MC comes from a Rich family, No Burg or Royce but even more powerful.

The family he comes from, does not have a Heir. Lynette was the only child of the Family Head and was chased out of the house.

In order to continue, either the MC will confront his family members to get answers from them and know more.

OR, the family head has no choice left, He starts searching for MC whether he likes it or not.

Now, if MC has officially been recognized as the part of the family, It could bring Multiple changes or twists in the story.

-No one in B&R would dare to hurt MC seriously.
-MC could slap Tybalt and Kick his ass and in short We can have our time with Jill.
-MC could help Maya.
-And...Jocks will pee their pants :ROFLMAO:

There are so many other possibilities that could happen.

-END-

+
You are so bad Felice...I didn't even say that this would be a twist in the first place... :confused:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Let's assume that MC comes from a Rich family, No Burg or Royce but even more powerful.

The family he comes from, does not have a Heir. Lynette was the only child of the Family Head and was chased out of the house.

In order to continue, either the MC will confront his family members to get answers from them and know more.

OR, the family head has no choice left, He starts searching for MC whether he likes it or not.

Now, if MC has officially been recognized as the part of the family, It could bring Multiple changes or twists in the story.

-MC could slap Tybalt and Kick his ass and in short We can have our time with Jill.
-MC could help Maya.

-END-

+
You are so bad Felice...I didn't even say that this would be a twist in the first place... :confused:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and we're supposed to find out all these things in the eighth chapter?
I don't think there's any room left for a little sex. But it shouldn't be a problem anyway....

If you're talking to me about a season finale, I'm thinking something big, something game changing

chapter six ends with Maya's dad, chapter seven ends with Chad and Troy, chapter eight ends with cousin Rick...

Reactions: DavDR and `Ray`

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
but my point was not that, Linette could also be the maternal branch of Rick or Rusty's family and therefore not trigger any signal in Mc.
Sounds logic. But since there is a lot of scenes for Rich's grandma it's gonna be maternal branch of his family. And his family not the last one on the globe - even those high guests talks to him (they don't speak with anyone but Rich).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 30, 2021

-MC could help Maya.

-END-

+
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Giving MC pass to do what he wants would remove the drama . i dont think
it will happen. it would be good for MC + Jill but only from Jills pov

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
It's been a while a few days since I've been on here, glad to see everything's normal.

Everyone has their bottom lines. For Bella, she has a firm moral compass (the only exception is MC, and that's not because she has an urge, but she has feelings for MC, and she wants a (serious) relationship with MC). It's not okay at all to see MC takes advantage of a woman when she is in the most vulnerable state from Bella's perspective, and it's not okay at all from where I stand.

I didn't even bother to talk to Cathy on that swypy thingy because I was not interested in her.
I'd disagree that Bella wants a serious relationship with MC, and instead think that she's just trying to move on with her life, what with her husband being gone for a few years and all, she's just willing to give the MC a shot just to fill the void in her heart. I would call that more experimental than serious, but I do agree that she has a strong moral compass. She doesn't want to be romantically involved with people who mess around or lie to her, more so if the person in question is someone around half her age and a student.

I only did Cathy on Swyper the first time because, well, it's an adult visual novel, after all. First playthrough I thought the goal was to fuck as many girls as humanely possible. Not anymore.

there was also the hypothesis that MC was a Burg, and since Linette's surname is never mentioned (but neither Mc's nor almost any other character's surname) there have been a number of wild theories

my point was that either Mc becomes rich and at that point the dynamics change, but it would change even if he was related to Bezos, or it remains just a sign of how small is the universe of BADIK where everyone knows each other and hangs out or are relatives

Rusty would probably be happy about it while Rick might be disappointed, but nothing important.
Man, I'm cracking myself up just thinking of how horrendous it'd be if everyone in BaD were actually relatives. Like, imagine if Patrick was Neil's estranged brother, separated upon birth due to the death of their birth mother and raised in different foster homes. After all, they do slightly look alike. That'd make Maya the MC's cousin, and Alabama would ensue. I can picture the different reactions they'd have if something like this actually happened, and it just makes me chuckle.

I do have a feeling that as the MC reads through Lynette's diary, he'll find something about her surname there, which ultimately leads to some sort of a big reveal. And as you said, the dynamics would change drastically, which would have a major influence on the story progression. Maybe he's the heir to some big tech company, seeing as he's got an interest in engineering *shrugs* Wild guesses, but they're the only source of entertainment we have while painfully waiting for the next episode.

What would be interesting, though, is if we see DPC bring some of his characters from AL into BaD in the later episodes. Just as a cameo of some sort. That'd be fun.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
What would be interesting, though, is if we see DPC bring some of his characters from AL into BaD in the later episodes. Just as a cameo of some sort. That'd be fun.
Well, some of the characters already in the BaD. With different models and names but with the same personality. Like those two cheerleaders (sadly, can't recall the names) almost the same like Sarah and Melanie.

The funniest thing I think is the fact that Sarah and Melanie has the same models like Maya and Josy (with some changes but base of the model the same).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes