sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Seeing that it may be coming for the end of the season, I resorted to this post (it would be necessary to update it) to refresh some questions.
Knowing how the first season closed, I may go so far as to suggest that DPC use the same scheme, a big resolution and a small breakthrough (M&J and then the heel wek finale).
So, I think by the 8th episode, Sage will finally have her cloisure with Chad (big resolution), then move forward with showing who his family is (small breakthrough). And this could be linked to the next resolution, the whole Maya thing....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sounds logic. But since there is a lot of scenes for Rich's grandma it's gonna be maternal branch of his family. And his family not the last one on the globe - even those high guests talks to him (they don't speak with anyone but Rich).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok, but even in this theory the important question is whether Mc becomes rich or not

Who he is related to is almost irrelevant.

to me as a hypothesis it doesn't make me crazy, that MC at the end solves everyone's problems with this new wealth doesn't excite me as a solution, we'll see

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
ok, but even in this theory the important question is whether Mc becomes rich or not

Who he is related to is almost irrelevant.

to me as a hypothesis it doesn't make me crazy, that MC at the end solves everyone's problems with this new wealth doesn't excite me as a solution, we'll see
I agree, I can't see him becoming rich. This whole "rich family" obsession is getting way out of hand.

His humble beginnings and the hard work ethic his dad has instilled in him would be meaningless if he suddenly just became some rich douche.

Plus if he became rich, how does anything matter anymore? He'd just pay for Maya's tuition, sort out Quinn's debts/money issues, become the new benefactor for the DIKs (right after he told them they should earn their way).

Nah, him being rich would ironically cheapen the story.

He had his chance to get rich quick, an inheritance from his mom and it turned out to be fuck all (a few grand). That should be over with now, and his grandparents shouldn't matter shit.

It's OK to have the mc find out more about this mom, because that's something he wants (and in the opening statements he explains that his dad is shit at telling stories), so the diary is significant for him (maybe not so exciting for all the conspiracy theorists).

The mc not being some rich prep is what endears him to Jill (she's sick of rich fucks who can only talk about the stock market and shit), but it's possible the wealth gap between Jill and the mc may be an issue with her parents when the time comes (that's a reasonable expectation as opposed to all these wild fucking fantasies people keep coming up with).

I seriously don't know why everyone is so hell bent on all these fucking stupid theories. This isn't some spy novel. A kid goes to college and fucks a lot of girls and typical college high jinks ensue. Sure there are a few twists and turns, but this isn't some M. Night Shyamalan movie...

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Everyone has their bottom lines. For Bella, she has a firm moral compass (the only exception is MC, and that's not because she has an urge, but she has feelings for MC, and she wants a (serious) relationship with MC). It's not okay at all to see MC takes advantage of a woman when she is in the most vulnerable state from Bella's perspective, and it's not okay at all from where I stand.

I didn't even bother to talk to Cathy on that swypy thingy because I was not interested in her.
I don't know if a person like Isabella who is 36 years old is looking for a serious relationship with someone who is 19 years old.

But then we see that she is worth shit about what Jill feels with the MC.

So I do not know what to think of her as long as you are on Jill's route, She is the Li with whom you have to be more careful and choose wisely

Reactions: RukiRG

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Everyone has their bottom lines. For Bella, she has a firm moral compass (the only exception is MC, and that's not because she has an urge, but she has feelings for MC, and she wants a (serious) relationship with MC). It's not okay at all to see MC takes advantage of a woman when she is in the most vulnerable state from Bella's perspective, and it's not okay at all from where I stand.

I didn't even bother to talk to Cathy on that swypy thingy because I was not interested in her.
I'd say Bella's moral compass makes another big exception for Jill

And considering that Jill and Mc are pretty much the only two people she hangs out with in her spare time, that's not bad.

Jan 30, 2021
I don't know if a person like Isabella who is 36 years old is looking for a serious relationship with so
meone who is 19 years old.

But then we see that she is worth shit about what Jill feels with the MC.

So I do not know what to think of her as long as you are on Jill's route, She is the Li with whom you have to be more careful and choose wisely
Well i cant exactly defend Bella ,
if you go for both she'll notice Jill blush and still take her ring off .
but im guessing chapter 8 will end this ... she waited a while with Cathy so its
not a stretch that in ch8 MC gets some ultimatum .

im gonna asume she's smart enough to relise that at this point she
will hurt ether or both no matter what she does .

On the side note i think Jill's route will follow Lynette .
im gonna guess Tybalt will talk to Royces or something and Jills
dad will do the same thing Lynettes father did .

Edit :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Plus if he became rich, how does anything matter anymore? He'd just pay for Maya's tuition, sort out Quinn's debts/money issues, become the new benefactor for the DIKs (right after he told them they should earn their way).
Potentially it comes down to timing. I don't necessarily think it's heading to a deus ex machina moment with him getting a huge inheritance, but if he came into money at some point down the line it's not forced to be at a point where he still has all the options he does now on what to spend it on. Maybe the chance to help Maya or Quinn or the DIKs will have already passed? Chekhov's Diary...sorry Lynette's Diary...is the key, isn't it. I can only assume it's being drip fed a page at a time for a reason, so that the Big Reveal, if there is one, comes at a specific point in the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144 and shazba

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
I agree, I can't see him becoming rich. This whole "rich family" obsession is getting way out of hand.

His humble beginnings and the hard work ethic his dad has instilled in him would be meaningless if he suddenly just became some rich douche.

He had his chance to get rich quick, an inheritance from his mom and it turned out to be fuck all (a few grand). That should be over with now, and his grandparents shouldn't matter shit.

It's OK to have the mc find out more about this mom, because that's something he wants (and in the opening statements he explains that his dad is shit at telling stories), so the diary is significant for him (maybe not so exciting for all the conspiracy theorists).

The mc not being some rich prep is what endears him to Jill (she's sick of rich fucks who can only talk about the stock market and shit), but it's possible the wealth gap between Jill and the mc may be an issue with her parents when the time comes (that's a reasonable expectation as opposed to all these wild fucking fantasies people keep coming up with).

I seriously don't know why everyone is so hell bent on all these fucking stupid theories. This isn't some spy novel. A kid goes to college and fucks a lot of girls and typical college high jinks ensue. Sure there are a few twists and turns, but this isn't some M. Night Shyamalan movie...
I agree, if he gets all of the sudden the story loses his purpose and the mc loses what makes him special, the fact that he belives money dosent define who you are, and you shoud always push yourself to be better. But i think his grandparents shoud appear, to get more context on his mom because the mc wode probably want some closure about her, and continuing the game trend you can either chose to get close to your grandparentes to get rich but they make you abandon your father (dik) or stay the way you are (chick).

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
About that jade's video beeing on PC, it's not just a little thing because now it means that someone close to the MC has leaked it.
The only one who has seen it from close is derek and later that video was shown to the DIKs on the Maggot's night.
So who could get access to it, MC did not share it with the other DIKs that night i guess Jacob looked at it on MC's phone and showed it to others. No transfer was done, so the only one who maybe got it is Derek when the MC showed it to him.
All this means that there is a rotten apple in the basket in the DIK's fraternity.
Remember that the new phone given to the MC was not new, maybe another DIK hacked it and now has access to it.
I'm sure that this little fact, the phone not beeing new and having files on it is not so innocent, is there someone who has some jalousy or anger towards the MC between the DIKs, maybe Tommy or Derek.
Tommy because of Josy, who would try to learn what's going on with Josy maya and the MC. Maybe Derek who plays the nice guy but who can't accept MC's relation with his sister and looks for a way to compromise MC and maybe try giving Burke a reason to try to make him leave the college.
We don't know, but all those little events that seem secondary could lead to major consequences.
No you got it all wrong. It's already on DIK server, Rusty uploaded it and everyone watched it on big tv. Only 2 people can access the proof Tommy and Rusty. But the real culprit could be Nick siding with Vinny, on Cathy's cluck leak and sharing it with Burke.

Last edited:

Marty88mph

Jun 18, 2021
No, so far we can't really have a negative relationship with any of the LIs.
I don't think that's true. As of the end of episode 4, my MC's relationship tracker with Sage is pretty negative. If you have him turn her down three times, she basically wants nothing to do with him.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
No you got it all wrong. It's already on DIK server, Rusty uploaded it and everyone watched it on big tv. Only 2 people can access the proof Tommy and Rusty. But the real culprit could be Nick siding with Vinny, on Cathy's cluck leak and sharing it with Burke.
That's the funny thing - the video got to the Rusty's laptop after the cluck incident (when Rusty already changed the passwords - you can't enter the Rooster with old password). The way video got to the Stephen is pretty blurry

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I don't think that's true. As of the end of episode 4, my MC's relationship tracker with Sage is pretty negative. If you have him turn her down three times, she basically wants nothing to do with him.
They remain on friendly term in ep 6&7.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I reckon if DPC put in all the invisible hints into the game that you see, we'd still be on episode 1. He does put some "subtle" things in the game (i.e. they really aren't that subtle and with 20/20 hindsight, they are obvious as hell), but the stuff you see, it's not there...
Shazba it's there. It doesn't even make DPC much work. You take in what you have rendered. Reduce the image and paste it. Duration without rendering 1 minute. Above all, this is clever of DPC. He hides it from everyone's eyes and for him it is a kind of note which image belongs when, where and to which context. This is actually ingenious. Then he only needs to take the original image, which he has saved, and add it appropriately.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

That the MC becomes or can become rich is only the goal, the end of the game.

The interesting thing is which way the MC goes and which obstacles he has to overcome. From rags to riches. A classic. I don't find it boring or cheap.

And to know where you're going, you have to know where you're coming from. :unsure:

Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's the funny thing - the video got to the Rusty's laptop after the cluck incident (when Rusty already changed the passwords - you can't enter the Rooster with old password). The way video got to the Stephen is pretty blurry
The joke is that neither Rusty nor Tommy call the MC Assman. But at a later time, when the MC wants to access his folder, the folder is labeled Assman. Who calls the MC Assman?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes