always86

Mar 19, 2020
The video he's talking about was in the files Rusty pulled from the MC's cell phone, they weren't on the laptop before that. The theft of the laptop happened BEFORE the end of hell week, that video was not on that laptop at that time. The only one who has that video is the MC on his phone, until he delivers it at the presentation.
The way it is presented, it could only be Rusty, tommy, the MC or someone recording the screen (which would explain why the MC's face doesn't appear when Burke is watching the video).
Could also be Derek, as presumably he has access to their folder.

The nerds continue to be suspects, also whoever stole it in the first place could have put a key logger on it, or some other type of virus.

The interesting thing right now is MCs phone. Rusty says they are all linked together like they’re on the family plan or something. Problem with this is it may mean they share a cloud account.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Could also be Derek, as presumably he has access to their folder.

The nerds continue to be suspects, also whoever stole it in the first place could have put a key logger on it, or some other type of virus.

The interesting thing right now is MCs phone. Rusty says they are all linked together like they’re on the family plan or something. Problem with this is it may mean they share a cloud account.
At that time the MC's cell phone was not linked, remember they were maggots only. Also it is the MC's old cell phone, if the MC kept a copy and passed it to the new one, that would be after Burke saw the video.
It could be the Nerds, yes, if they had planted something on the laptop, but they would almost have to be online at the time they played the video, I would assume that the silence imposed by Jacob includes the deletion of the video, I know it wouldn't be the safest thing to do, but it would at least make everything more difficult, plus we would also have to infer that Rusty did not take more precautions than leaving the laptop physically stored, without having it checked or taking extra security precautions (which would be weird, but stranger things have happened in Badik).
As for Derek, it is not implied that he could have had access to the MC's cell phone, and again, after the silence I would think that at least they deleted the video, it is even explicit that the only ones with unrestricted access are Rusty, Tommy and the MC. The rest ask for permission and I understand they use it under surveillance. But I don't rule out Derek, at least the gossipy part he has.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
At that time the MC's cell phone was not linked, remember they were maggots only. Also it is the MC's old cell phone, if the MC kept a copy and passed it to the new one, that would be after Burke saw the video.
It could be the Nerds, yes, if they had planted something on the laptop, but they would almost have to be online at the time they played the video, I would assume that the silence imposed by Jacob includes the deletion of the video, I know it wouldn't be the safest thing to do, but it would at least make everything more difficult, plus we would also have to infer that Rusty did not take more precautions than leaving the laptop physically stored, without having it checked or taking extra security precautions (which would be weird, but stranger things have happened in Badik).
As for Derek, it is not implied that he could have had access to the MC's cell phone, and again, after the silence I would think that at least they deleted the video, it is even explicit that the only ones with unrestricted access are Rusty, Tommy and the MC. The rest ask for permission and I understand they use it under surveillance. But I don't rule out Derek, at least the gossipy part he has.
Yeah, I’m not talking specifically about the Jade video. I mean their phones being linked is a problem for the future. Imagine MC makes a video of any of the LI’s and that gets leaked on campus. Although we can’t be certain, it’s possible MC synced his phone with the new one, sharing all the pics and videos on there.

I’m fairly sure the video is in Derek and MCs folder. So code of silence didn’t mean it was deleted. Nerds could of used their hack (if it were them) to allow them to copy hard drives. Hell, if they have passwords through a key logger, and the content is backed up on the cloud they have it just like that.

No, the logic is if MC has access to his hell week folder, so does Derek. MC doesn't have unrestricted access, he can’t access personal files, and he can’t access other peoples hell week files.

I actually don’t think the nerds were directly involved. Obvious pair is Nick and Vinny, almost too obvious. Less obvious and what I think happened was Quinn, Riona and Camilla. Camilla fucks Rusty, Riona steals laptop, posts Cluck, Quinn tries to access the safe. (Mona tells us Camilla is probably fucking someone, Riona is by the Library feeling guilty, when we get to Rusty’s room the safe is uncovered).

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, I’m not talking specifically about the Jade video. I mean their phones being linked is a problem for the future. Imagine MC makes a video of any of the LI’s and that gets leaked on campus. Although we can’t be certain, it’s possible MC synced his phone with the new one, sharing all the pics and videos on there.

I’m fairly sure the video is in Derek and MCs folder. So code of silence didn’t mean it was deleted. Nerds could of used their hack (if it were them) to allow them to copy hard drives. Hell, if they have passwords through a key logger, and the content is backed up on the cloud they have it just like that.

No, the logic is if MC has access to his hell week folder, so does Derek. MC doesn't have unrestricted access, he can’t access personal files, and he can’t access other peoples hell week files.

I actually don’t think the nerds were directly involved. Obvious pair is Nick and Vinny, almost too obvious. Less obvious and what I think happened was Quinn, Riona and Camilla. Camilla fucks Rusty, Riona steals laptop, posts Cluck, Quinn tries to access the safe. (Mona tells us Camilla is probably fucking someone, Riona is by the Library feeling guilty, when we get to Rusty’s room the safe is uncovered).
I agree with Nick and Vinni, it seems a bit more logical to me, plus as I said, if it was Nick recording the screen, it would explain why you don't see the MC's face on the copy that gets to Burke, it's either that or a genius edit that would let the MC off the hook, something that would be rare at this point.
By unrestricted, I meant that he doesn't have to tell anyone and that no one is with the MC when he has the laptop.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Also, there is a text in Rusty's room Eat A Bag of Diks which doesn't match with Alphas autistically written Karma but rather with Vinny Suk My Dik, that logo is interactive and mc says its good handwriting which means it's not there only for a show.
There is notes sometime appears in mansion repair minigame on the work-board. Something like "DIKs sucks" etc. And they written in the same font like the writing in Rusty's room. Writing in old library written in different font (looks a like but still different).

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think you think way too much of DPC. ;)
I have a life philosophy that follows.

There is always someone better or worse than me.

When I now look at the work of DPC, the possibilities offered by 3D graphics programs and phyton programming, I come to the conclusion that DPC knows exactly what he is doing and DPC himself has written that he likes to push such possibilities to the limits. Just looking at how he manages to get players so emotionally attached to the characters shows me that DPC is using psychology. Be it the colors, the music, the appearance of the characters.

To put it simply, if I came up with something like that, then I assume that DPC came up with it too. I think that DPC has a similar high IQ as I have. And it is far above the average.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

When I now look at the work of DPC, the possibilities offered by 3D graphics programs and phyton programming, I come to the conclusion that DPC knows exactly what he is doing and DPC himself has written that he likes to push such possibilities to the limits. Just looking at how he manages to get players so emotionally attached to the characters shows me that DPC is using psychology. Be it the colors, the music, the appearance of the characters.

To put it simply, if I came up with something like that, then I assume that DPC came up with it too. I think that DPC has a similar high IQ as I have. And it is far above the average.
So You are real life sheldon cooper ? Okay. Now I know how to fix this, you should have told this long time ago

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quinn can be, Tommy nah and Dawe:ROFLMAO:
A 35 year old fag, who can't pass basic undergraduate maths. Also, read some of his conversation on Rooster, you will get the gist.
Dawe is not smart, I agree. That's why he's working with Quinn and Tommy. He was vice president and later president of the Alpha's. Yes he also got an envelope. It's a perfect alibi. He's setting himself up as a victim. But he's not being blackmailed.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Never mind, it was my mistake. I had saved important events so I forgot the sequence of events . And for the Nick part I am sorry it can be the truth. MC stayed at Bella for the night and meanwhile he can restore it overnight.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

I wanted to mention about the Riona thing too but forgot ever since I tunneled on Vinny and Nick.
It's a possibility, that it was planned by them and Nick is a bait for us by DPC.

Reactions: dalli_x

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

Do you know, anything about IQ?
Anyone can do what you do, given we have time and patience.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
dalli_x, could you post your enhanced image? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just... actually no, I just don't believe you...
Okay, no problem.

The images I'm posting now are all from the image "ep7_josy_lewd12". This is a picture from the first sexscenario of Josy/MC in the DIK Mansion. There is no other person present. It is dark.

ep7_josy_lewd12.png ep7_josy_lewd12_l_Eye.png ep7_josy_lewd12_r_Eye.png ep7_josy_lewd12_t_Eye.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Look bro, I am not here to you insult or anything. But you seriously don't have idea how iq works.
If you solely base your iq on online tests than sorry it not your actual iq. Real iq tests are 3 to 4 hours long and they don't judge your pattern recognition which those online test do. If you have certification from Mensa or any psychologist then it's good for you.
And for time and patience, you didn't consider them to be an aspect of iq then seriously your iq ain't above Average. Let me tell you know why it's important, some people can grasp tons of knowledge in a go while some can't. You know why because they have photographic memory and can remember everything about it, and on the latter many have abstract memory they remember portions of it but not the whole thing. And then comes mind into play, conscious sub conscious mind. Some people solve problems in an instant because their sub conscious mind while many call memories in conscious mind to make logic that's where patience come, what I can do with all the knowledge if I can't sit still and make conclusions of the data I gathered.
And then there are many aspects of intelligence for which I don't have time to tell you and in today's world iq is irrelevant, psychologist have discovered many different types of intelligence.

Also, remember whatever you get on first try on your iq test is the real iq. Never prepare for it, because then anyone can score high scores.

To summarize it, iq tests are overrated and outdated.

Watch this video

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes