dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Could you a Share a picture of it ?

Okay This theory of your sounds reasonable. But here is my question, If Quinn's business is disturbed, why would she do all of this? Why would create a fuck-up for DIK's ? For fun?

What ! You are a poster ?!!! :eek::ROFLMAO:
Quinn could not have known, or rather Quinn did not include it in her considerations, that Chad would snap and attack the MC. As a result, the Alpha's are under surveillance and Quinn can no longer make drug deals with Dawe without the risk of getting caught. That's why Cathy has to go. When Rusty comes back from talking to Cathy, he tells the DIK's that Cathy blames herself in part because she let her job as a counselor slip and the other counselors let their job slip. Quinn's thoughts are actually simple. Remove Cathy and the observation of the Alpha's will cease.

Tommy's guitar hangs on the wall outside Tommy's room. Those who go to Maya's do not see this picture.

ep2_sage_dance41_fr1.png

Reactions: `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yes, it's a flashback, it may be suprise to you but everyone fucking know it. and everything else you saying is a bunch of invented bullshit. Just like Jaskier, Toss a Coin to Your Witcher song. Yes, Geralt Did fight with the Devil, yes he met with Elves, but nothing that happened was even resemble to the actual song he created. and That's exactly what you do.
The worst part,. is now you also connecting DPC into it all the time, like this is his idea and you are the only one who see, and we don't therefore we are the dumb ones. luckily for us, we have you :) Only you the chosen one with the similar IQ level of DPC can see it, but we are very grateful that you opening our eyes, and show us all of this. Thanks :)

May be , would you please be kind enough just tell us how the Game end? (y)
Apologies in advance. Why God damn you ask in your previous post about it. Are you a toddler who must have everything chewed. Maybe cut the crust off the toast. Let's face it, as soon as there is no picture of Josy you shut your brain off. The joke is, when you see Josy's, your brain doesn't turn on.

I need to open your eyes. Emphasis on eyes. It's all Josy's too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6061489

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I said in a previous post that maybe the campus would hold multiple competitions.

Martial Arts competition was a possibility. MC practices Martial Arts and Look in the Image, a room has the posters of Martial Arts poses. It might actually happen.

And...Look again...No.13 once again. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Competitions Theory

Note. Take a look at the wall and windows of the building across the street.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Mankind has come far over the years and since the dawn of time we’ve been creative.

40,000 years ago cavemen started to paint their caves and it marked us changing as a species. Mankind continued to evolve. We learnt to write, art evolved. Then the Middle Ages came. Religion took hold and art reflected it. Then the Age of Enlightenment! Science fought back. Philosophy bloomed. Man could finally spread information quickly and art started to break down barriers. Artist went from craftsmen in service of the church to independent thinkers creating art for arts sake.

Times changed, romanticism… realism… surrealism! Symbolism. Art changed with time and often defined the era.

Which brings us to today, here we are standing on the shoulders of 40000 years of man’s development in this field and we’re bragging about our IQ and looking at reflections in a fucking dildo.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Apologies in advance. Why God damn you ask in your previous post about it. Are you a toddler who must have everything chewed. Maybe cut the crust off the toast. Let's face it, as soon as there is no picture of Josy you shut your brain off. The joke is, when you see Josy's, your brain doesn't turn on.

I need to open your eyes. Emphasis on eyes. It's all Josy's too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6061489
:rolleyes:Really, that's your comeback? Did I hit you nerv hard this time ? so, you not just Trolling and doing it for fun, but you actually believe all this bullshit that you came up with. ? :ROFLMAO:

The guy, who gave us the Jill/Tybalt Blackmail story, is such a Boku no hero academia mastermind Hero. That he know, that people will save a screenshot from the game. they will put into a specific image editor, and use I don't know 8k Zoom on it, to see if the character eyes have a reflection or not, and what they can make out of it. and He hide hidden cluse there, It is all there, you just need look for it, in this specific way.

80% of the player base are turning off the Mini games, but he need to make sure that the reflection of the characters eyes or as just mindern said above me, a Fucking dildo's reflection :ROFLMAO: have hidden meaning , in case if the 0.0.1% . might have the desire to into these details.

You convinced me, and all it took to show a picture of Josy (y)

Reactions: shazba and mindern

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Mankind has come far over the years and since the dawn of time we’ve been creative.

40,000 years ago cavemen started to paint their caves and it marked us changing as a species. Mankind continued to evolve. We learnt to write, art evolved. Then the Middle Ages came. Religion took hold and art reflected it. Then the Age of Enlightenment! Science fought back. Philosophy bloomed. Man could finally spread information quickly and art started to break down barriers. Artist went from craftsmen in service of the church to independent thinkers creating art for arts sake.

Times changed, romanticism… realism… surrealism! Symbolism. Art changed with time and often defined the era.

Which brings us to today, here we are standing on the shoulders of 40000 years of man’s development in this field and we’re bragging about our IQ and looking at reflections in a fucking dildo.
I was looking at the reflection and not marveling at the dildo. If I had only looked at the dildo and not discovered the reflection.

But we remain in the present. There are scientists who call themselves archaeologists. They stand before millennium old wall paintings and hieroglyphics. And they do not know until today, what the artist and author wanted to express and/or to communicate to the posterity.

That to 40000 years of final development.

Good attempt. But has missed its effect in spite of all.:rolleyes:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Wow. I'm slowly but surely getting you in the right direction.

I'm going to repeat myself again.

Tommy and Quinn want the party to be at DIK's Mansion. Why? Fun and drugs. Rusty is casual about fun and drugs. He just doesn't pay for the drugs. Sage is different. She wouldn't allow drugs in Hot's house. That's why Tommy and Quinn agree that they have to destroy Sage and Chad's relationship. I didn't make that up, it's written something like that in the game. However, Quinn has to get in good with Dawe in order to continue selling birth control pills to the Alpha's for muscle building.

It already starts in EP1. The MC swears Sage in against Chad in the cafeteria. Tommy learns from Rhiona that the MC swore on Chad's girl, Sage, and Sage was impressed by the MC. Tommy goes to Troy, gives him a black eye and takes the guitar. Quinn gives the guitar to Chad and he gives Sage a nice gift. Oops. the trap is set. MC is pissed at the Alpha's. Then he also learns from the DIK's that Troy was an Alpha. The MC has no place to sleep anymore. Tommy calls Quinn that the MC is coming over to steal a pair of panties. The trap for the MC is set. Quinn and Tommy use Maya to drag the MC to the cum petition. Now they didn't count on the MC, our love interest and white knight, developing feelings for Maya. Tommy asked the MC before the body shots if he wanted to fuck Sage too. Click times on no. Tommy then says that he should. For Quinn and Tommy's plan, with drugs and partying at the DIK Mansion, that would be the best possible solution if a DIK had a relationship with Sage. Rusty asked who Maya was and Tommy answered. Too bad it's Derek's sister and we all know Tommy doesn't handle the sister thing well. Later Sage finds out that the guitar belongs to the MC and that Chad stole it. Yes the MC doesn't know yet that it was Tommy. By the way, Tommy has his own guitar, in case nobody has noticed yet. Now Maya or Josy gets a little task from Quinn. (Josy is just an idea that came to my mind. Josy once called the MC when he didn't have his cell phone anymore and Quinn talked to Josy. As a reward Josy would have got the promise to B&R). Back to the task. Phone sex with Chad. Remember what kind of panties Maya and Josy had worn before that. The color was red. In any case, the MC picks up the phone. Very shortly after, the MC meets....Dawe. Sage does not like Dawe either. Sage and the MC have something in common. Well, the romance of Sage with the MC can then begin. I have not counted how many coincidences there were. But it comes as it must, Chad loses his coolness and wants to beat up the MC. Then Jill comes and calls Cathy, who is a counselor. All of a sudden Dawe is president of the Alpha's and they are under scrutiny now too. Yeah that's stupid for Quinn because the money for the drugs is running out. Who does Quinn find out from. Dawe. Quinn will think of something. She plays chess. Areith has Jamie's cell phone. Dawe could get it. Who was working out at Gym while the MC was spying on Chad. Sarah, Mel and Arieth. One of the three later took the picture of Cathy in the locker room. Quinn or Dawe uses Jamie's cell phone, which previously had Arieth, and uploads the picture to the laptop. Now the picture has to go on Rooster. It's party time. Rusty gets to fuck Camila for a change. Rhiona watches the hallway. But Quinn still needs a DIK to unlock the laptop. Well Quinn brings Josy and Maya to spin the dildo. Quinn likes to fuck people's brains so much. Yes now it's Tommy's turn. Quinn uses Josy for that. Tommy gives Quinn the access password. Now everyone thinks that Tommy would never hurt Rusty. We know 2 things. Tommy assumes that nothing will happen to Rusty because he is a Burgermeister and Tommy is closer to Quinn than Rusty at this point. Who posted the cluck. Rhiona. She takes the laptop to the bathroom and locks the door. Climbs through the window and deposits the laptop in the library, where Rusty then finds it and later Nick thinks about Vinny. Why Rhiona? Rhiona is close to Rusty and so no one would suspect her.

Fuck the text is getting too long. But I think you see that everything is connected. This is not the main story BaD. But a great side story that is not over yet.

Another small picture of me. Look at the black poster with the red writing on the wall.

View attachment 1267799
Let me allow to drill more holes now that I have the time. Rusty was saved because Cathy handled it herself if other counselor were involved they were sure to get their ass beaten kicked, Rusty wasn't able to buy Preps what makes you think that he wouldn't be punished for it by Jade and Burke. Cathy now potentially off to another college is bad for DIKs since she was the closest to DIKS and now any illegal activity will reach to Jade and Burke who was about to revoke Chad scholarship, took Chad's president title over a fist fight.
MC stealing panties was an initiation done by every DIK
MC can say no to not everything you told about hitting sage, going to maya party after the shots with sarah(whole sage thing wouldn't happen), shoving chad or calling security.
I can't defend any other thing you posted, they look a fairy tale to me.

Some of it makes sense, but we have already discussed it like the quinn, riona angle.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
:rolleyes:Really, that's your comeback? Did I hit you nerv hard this time ? so, you not just Trolling and doing it for fun, but you actually believe all this bullshit that you came up with. ? :ROFLMAO:

The guy, who gave us the Jill/Tybalt Blackmail story, is such a Boku no hero academia mastermind Hero. That he know, that people will save a screenshot from the game. they will put into a specific image editor, and use I don't know 8k Zoom on it, to see if the character eyes have a reflection or not, and what they can make out of it. and He hide hidden cluse there, It is all there, you just need look for it, in this specific way.

80% of the player base are turning off the Mini games, but he need to make sure that the reflection of the characters eyes or as just mindern said above me, a Fucking dildo's reflection :ROFLMAO: have hidden meaning , in case if the 0.0.1% . might have the desire to into these details.

You convinced me, and all it took to show a picture of Josy (y)
You didn't hit me. You are too unimportant to me for that. There was one that really got me thinking for once. It wasn't Holy.

Furthermore, I recognize that you have no advanced knowledge of 3D graphics and image processing. If you did, you would notice that the images inserted in the eyes are later edits. They are not the result of rendering the whole image. Therefore they are added afterwards. Now I ask you, why would DPC do such a thing if it had no meaning?

I am one of the 20%.

But I'm tired of continuing to write with you. You're just stealing my time.

• Sad
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Yo Guys, Just take a chill pill. Here it is...
It looks tasty btw...:D
Honestly, dallix should just gave us the drugs He using, or telling us how to get it, and we would be all on his page . all brainwashed. but knowing him, it's probably a super secret experimental drug, and only he can access it, and DPC. :ROFLMAO:

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Is there a theory about the possibility that the mansion was trashed two times, by different groups ?

I mean the dildo are probably just the Alpha throwing them again, but the trashing could have be done by others people who have seen the Alphas throws dildo at the mansion, and used them as scapegoat. The Alpha are stupid but not stupid enough to incriminate themselves, someone could just have used them to trash the mansion.

The problem would be the reasons, because we can go far. It could be Vinny for reason we don't know, it could be the Nerds because they hate Alpha and DIK and want them to be expulsed. It could be people who just want to close B&R with a scandal between the DIK and Alpha.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
you forget the Tommy Fucks Josy, theory , wow it was dark :ROFLMAO:
I gave up after the Derek rapes MC after he gets drunk at the strip club theory.

Sometimes he has decent insight, because when you play the game enough to zoom into every single eyeball to imagine reflections of people that don't exist, you do catch the odd thing here and there.

But it's hard to read the posts to find the gold nugget when 99% is just complete shit.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I said in a previous post that maybe the campus would hold multiple competitions.

Martial Arts competition was a possibility. MC practices Martial Arts and Look in the Image, a room has the posters of Martial Arts poses. It might actually happen.

And...Look again...No.13 once again. :unsure:

Competitions Theory

I have because of the competition times further thought made. What if the competition is not among B&R students? Maybe it is a competition against another college? I'll post a screenshot.

Reactions: `Ray`

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
But I'm tired of continuing to write with you. You're just stealing my time.
I apologize, I was under the impression that you have extremely lot Free time, that is why you are able to spend all of it in these interesting and fascinating way. and you right I don't have knowledge about 3d image making. I also don't have knowledge about car engineering, but I don't need those to know that if the car does not start because it does not have fuel in it, that it's not the tire fault. :).

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Is there a theory about the possibility that the mansion was trashed two times, by different groups ?

I mean the dildo are probably just the Alpha throwing them again, but the trashing could have be done by others people who have seen the Alphas throws dildo at the mansion, and used them as scapegoat. The Alpha are stupid but not stupid enough to incriminate themselves, someone could just have used them to trash the mansion.

The problem would be the reasons, because we can go far. It could be Vinny for reason we don't know, it could be the Nerds because they hate Alpha and DIK and want them to be expulsed. It could be people who just want to close B&R with a scandal between the DIK and Alpha.
Both times alphas were involved, first alphas threw at dik, dik stored them, dik then went back at them with those dildo at alphas home then they had it and replied with it. Now, someone is involved with them which is speculated to be Vinny.
No one from nerds have poor writing as alphas, they are nerds who need to perfect everything to score maximum.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes