gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
The joke is that neither Rusty nor Tommy call the MC Assman. But at a later time, when the MC wants to access his folder, the folder is labeled Assman. Who calls the MC Assman?
Did you just reveal that Derek is actually the secret traitor all along? He spread Cathy's pics and changed the folder name to Assman lmao

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
About that jade's video beeing on PC, it's not just a little thing because now it means that someone close to the MC has leaked it.
The only one who has seen it from close is derek and later that video was shown to the DIKs on the Maggot's night.
So who could get access to it, MC did not share it with the other DIKs that night i guess Jacob looked at it on MC's phone and showed it to others. No transfer was done, so the only one who maybe got it is Derek when the MC showed it to him.
All this means that there is a rotten apple in the basket in the DIK's fraternity.
Remember that the new phone given to the MC was not new, maybe another DIK hacked it and now has access to it.
I'm sure that this little fact, the phone not beeing new and having files on it is not so innocent, is there someone who has some jalousy or anger towards the MC between the DIKs, maybe Tommy or Derek.
Tommy because of Josy, who would try to learn what's going on with Josy maya and the MC. Maybe Derek who plays the nice guy but who can't accept MC's relation with his sister and looks for a way to compromise MC and maybe try giving Burke a reason to try to make him leave the college.
We don't know, but all those little events that seem secondary could lead to major consequences.
As I said before, Tommy may be villain, but he cares a lot about DIKs, including MC. Derek no, because even if we ignore Maya or choose to remain only friends, the story with phone remains unchanged. Also, even the new phone may be hacked, the old files (pics, vids, apps etc) are not transferred on the new one.

And also, "family comes first"... If one of the DIKs will betray, he will be kicked out for sure

how many chapters will the game have?
Somewhere between 10 and 20. Many chances to be at least 15

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Did you just reveal that Derek is actually the secret traitor all along? He spread Cathy's pics and changed the folder name to Assman lmao
I don't think Derek is the traitor. But if Derek can do that, so can the nerds, for example. Who was Derek's room mate? Who does the drone belong to? Bert.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I don't think Derek is the traitor. But if Derek can do that, so can the nerds, for example. Who was Derek's room mate? Who does the drone belong to? Bert.
Nick, it would be the easiest answer to who the traitor is, but could be that the alphas are setting him up knowing that Vinny is his best friend and that he was kicked out of the DIKs.
As for the video leak, I don't remember if it was Leon or Jamie who had lost his cell phone, and since all the cell phones are linked together, whoever found it was able to send the video to Burke.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Nick, it would be the easiest answer to who the traitor is, but could be that the alphas are setting him up knowing that Vinny is his best friend and that he was kicked out of the DIKs.
As for the video leak, I don't remember if it was Leon or Jamie who had lost his cell phone, and since all the cell phones are linked together, whoever found it was able to send the video to Burke.
Whether Nick is the culprit, which I personally don't believe, will be revealed in EP8 when the MC agrees to the job change with Nick.

In my opinion there are three culprits on campus. Quuinn, Tommy and Dawe.

Reactions: Harathorne

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Shazba it's there. It doesn't even make DPC much work. You take in what you have rendered. Reduce the image and paste it. Duration without rendering 1 minute. Above all, this is clever of DPC. He hides it from everyone's eyes and for him it is a kind of note which image belongs when, where and to which context. This is actually ingenious. Then he only needs to take the original image, which he has saved, and add it appropriately.
I think you think way too much of DPC. ;)

Reactions: jaw1986baby
Jan 30, 2021
Ether that or Rusty thought it was funny when Derek called MC Assman ....
( maybe DPC hard time making PC folder with $value=main character name = true )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RukiRG

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Shazba it's there. It doesn't even make DPC much work. You take in what you have rendered. Reduce the image and paste it. Duration without rendering 1 minute. Above all, this is clever of DPC. He hides it from everyone's eyes and for him it is a kind of note which image belongs when, where and to which context. This is actually ingenious. Then he only needs to take the original image, which he has saved, and add it appropriately.
ep7_prejmc19.jpg

Cherry Popper

Jun 18, 2020
About that jade's video beeing on PC, it's not just a little thing because now it means that someone close to the MC has leaked it.
The only one who has seen it from close is derek and later that video was shown to the DIKs on the Maggot's night.
So who could get access to it, MC did not share it with the other DIKs that night i guess Jacob looked at it on MC's phone and showed it to others. No transfer was done, so the only one who maybe got it is Derek when the MC showed it to him.
All this means that there is a rotten apple in the basket in the DIK's fraternity.
Remember that the new phone given to the MC was not new, maybe another DIK hacked it and now has access to it.
I'm sure that this little fact, the phone not beeing new and having files on it is not so innocent, is there someone who has some jalousy or anger towards the MC between the DIKs, maybe Tommy or Derek.
Tommy because of Josy, who would try to learn what's going on with Josy maya and the MC. Maybe Derek who plays the nice guy but who can't accept MC's relation with his sister and looks for a way to compromise MC and maybe try giving Burke a reason to try to make him leave the college.
We don't know, but all those little events that seem secondary could lead to major consequences.
I agree there is a traitor in the DIKs, but it's Nick. Notice that his room was not trashed, and he was found in the library after that nude post of Cathy. It was mentioned that the laptop was found in that library. My guess is that somehow Nick has access to the MC's phone, either through a hack, or maybe when the MC was sleeping. It is possible that Nick is just a diversion from the real traitor, but I doubt it.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I agree, if he gets all of the sudden the story loses his purpose and the mc loses what makes him special, the fact that he belives money dosent define who you are, and you shoud always push yourself to be better. But i think his grandparents shoud appear, to get more context on his mom because the mc wode probably want some closure about her, and continuing the game trend you can either chose to get close to your grandparentes to get rich but they make you abandon your father (dik) or stay the way you are (chick).
Woah, dumping his awesome dad for cash?! That goes beyond the DIK scale! :eek:

We know Nick didn't physically trash the mansion, he was with the DIKs the whole time during the prep mansion raid. It's even possible he wasn't entirely aware just how bad it was going to be, but his involvement is still likely.

But the only thing that incriminates Nick (other than his overall shifty as fuck face and behavior) is that his room wasn't trashed. It's not entirely subtle (an entire conversation is dedicated to it), but it's also not blatant proof.

It seems like the mc is the only nosy fucker that went around and checked on everyone after the trashing, so nobody else even noticed that Nick got away unscathed. He even tells the mc not to tell the others. He goes so far as to buy Jacob vouchers for shit because he feels so bad (guilty much, motherfucker?). He also volunteers to do a stint at the old people's home (a phone call was dedicated to how guilty that fucker is feeling...).

On the other hand, the thing that incriminates the Alphas is that their logo is sprayed fucking everywhere, and the dildos. They are dumb cunts, but not that dumb.

It doesn't really make sense if the Alphas were trying to incriminate Nick:
  • How would they know about his ongoing friendship with Vinny?
  • How would they know which is Nick's room?
  • Why the fuck would they use the dildos and spray their logo everywhere if they wanted to incriminate someone else? Like I said, they are stupid, but not that stupid.
And there's no way the Alphas would blatantly incriminate themselves like that, not with all the heat on Chad and on them. Nope, the Alphas are the ones being incriminated and the "subtle" hints as to who it is, are Nick's clean room and his regular pining about Vinny.

The Alpha's logo is definitely a red herring, and we know that because currently the story's characters believe it was the Alphas. Classic misdirection.

The same technique was used when the reader was led to believe Josy had a boyfriend (she never said it - it was the MC that assumed it), and that Chad's side bitch was a girl (Sage just assumed it). DPC has the characters themselves misdirect to us (because the characters can make mistakes) while he gives us other clues in the narrative to identify the truth.
By having the characters tell us the wrong thing, a lot of players will believe it, so when the truth comes it's a "big reveal". That's pretty cheap just to make up some other contradicting story later, but if there are earlier signs pointing to the alternative that we (may or may not) have picked up on, it's no longer just a cheap bait and switch, it's fun storytelling.

If it wasn't for threads like this and people discussing these things, it's possible more than half the players wouldn't pick up on this kind of stuff. They wouldn't have guessed Chad was gay either (plenty of people were convinced Mel was the side bitch right up until the answer was revealed).

But DPC's "twists" aren't mind blowing, they are fairly well crafted into the story, just not at the insane level that dalli_x imagines them to be.

The only revelation I didn't see coming was Josy and Maya's relationship, and yet in hindsight there were some clues to that too.

The thing about the cell phone and the leaked file that trips me up is the understanding that the DIK rooster posts can only be done from the laptop (that's why the laptop was such a big deal during the Cathy Cluck).

This is contrary to the real world where you can log in to an account and tweet from any device. That makes it a little less convincing that Jamie's lost phone would be linked to the laptop where Jade's file was stored.

That said, I'm certain Jamie's lost phone is significant. I just can't see how it fits in to things.

I think you think way too much of DPC. ;)
I Fail to see a different reflection in her eyes.

TBH, I can't see anything in her left eye clearly but there is a some oval or round shaped object, with a line joined b/w them in her right eye.

View attachment 1265665

She is Beautiful...(❁´◡`❁)
dalli_x, could you post your enhanced image? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just... actually no, I just don't believe you...

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021

We know Nick didn't physically trash the mansion, he was with the DIKs the whole time during the prep mansion raid. It's even possible he wasn't entirely aware just how bad it was going to be, but his involvement is still likely.

But the only thing that incriminates Nick (other than his overall shifty as fuck face and behavior) is that his room wasn't trashed. It's not entirely subtle (an entire conversation is dedicated to it), but it's also not blatant proof.

It seems like the mc is the only nosy fucker that went around and checked on everyone after the trashing, so nobody else even noticed that Nick got away unscathed. He even tells the mc not to tell the others. He goes so far as to buy Jacob vouchers for shit because he feels so bad (guilty much, motherfucker?). He also volunteers to do a stint at the old people's home (a phone call was dedicated to how guilty that fucker is feeling...).

On the other hand, the thing that incriminates the Alphas is that their logo is sprayed fucking everywhere, and the dildos. They are dumb cunts, but not that dumb.

• Why the fuck would they use the dildos and spray their logo everywhere if they wanted to incriminate someone else? Like I said, they are stupid, but not that stupid.
And there's no way the Alphas would blatantly incriminate themselves like that, not with all the heat on Chad and on them. Nope, the Alphas are the ones being incriminated and the "subtle" hints as to who it is, are Nick's clean room and his regular pining about Vinny.

The Alpha's logo is definitely a red herring, and we know that because currently the story's characters believe it was the Alphas. Classic misdirection.

The same technique was used when the reader was led to believe Josy had a boyfriend (she never said it - it was the MC that assumed it), and that Chad's side bitch was a girl (Sage just assumed it). DPC has the characters themselves misdirect to us (because the characters can make mistakes) while he gives us other clues in the narrative to identify the truth.
By having the characters tell us the wrong thing, a lot of players will believe it, so when the truth comes it's a "big reveal". That's pretty cheap just to make up some other contradicting story later, but if there are earlier signs pointing to the alternative that we (may or may not) have picked up on, it's no longer just a cheap bait and switch, it's fun storytelling.

If it wasn't for threads like this and people discussing these things, it's possible more than half the players wouldn't pick up on this kind of stuff. They wouldn't have guessed Chad was gay either (plenty of people were convinced Mel was the side bitch right up until the answer was revealed).

But DPC's "twists" aren't mind blowing, they are fairly well crafted into the story, just not at the insane level that dalli_x imagines them to be.

The only revelation I didn't see coming was Josy and Maya's relationship, and yet in hindsight there were some clues to that too.

The thing about the cell phone and the leaked file that trips me up is the understanding that the DIK rooster posts can only be done from the laptop (that's why the laptop was such a big deal during the Cathy Cluck).

This is contrary to the real world where you can log in to an account and tweet from any device. That makes it a little less convincing that Jamie's lost phone would be linked to the laptop where Jade's file was stored.

That said, I'm certain Jamie's lost phone is significant. I just can't see how it fits in to things.

dalli_x, could you post your enhanced image? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just... actually no, I just don't believe you...
TLDR

• Sad

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
:unsure:. The pictures? You know the one where they all banging Arieth , may be they are from Jamie's phone:unsure:
I mean, he is not on it all of them , but, guys usually share these things :ROFLMAO: :devilish: , maybe they send it to each others those selfies, and Jamie was the one who lost his phones. and We dont know when he lost it. He could lost it a day before the Gay guard catcher task.
the letters was given to Chad at night, and in that Same night He attacked MC , who then spend the night with Jill, and the next Day He went to do the thing with Derek, and then we find out that Jam-Jam lost his phone.

Jan 30, 2021
:unsure:. The pictures? You know the one where they all banging Arieth , may be they are from Jamie's phone:unsure:
I mean, he is not on it all of them , but, guys usually share these things :ROFLMAO: :devilish: .
yepp and women share screenshots of your entire conversation ... just saying guys all her friends have your conversation and your dikpic .

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
That's the funny thing - the video got to the Rusty's laptop after the cluck incident (when Rusty already changed the passwords - you can't enter the Rooster with old password). The way video got to the Stephen is pretty blurry
It was on DIK folder since the hell week showdown. See the pictures.
And I think no one has permission to access each other hell week photos but only for themselves, since it's too personal to share with every dik.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Whether Nick is the culprit, which I personally don't believe, will be revealed in EP8 when the MC agrees to the job change with Nick.

In my opinion there are three culprits on campus. Quuinn, Tommy and Dawe.
Quinn can be, Tommy nah and Dawe:ROFLMAO:
A 35 year old fag, who can't pass basic undergraduate maths. Also, read some of his conversation on Rooster, you will get the gist.

• Haha

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It was on DIK folder since the hell week showdown. See the pictures.
And I think no one has permission to access each other hell week photos but only for themselves, since it's too personal to share with every dik.
But the video is not on the computer until it is transferred from the MC's cell phone during that show... which is after the incident with Cathy, that is, the video gets to Burke after the laptop is restricted access, is always kept in the safe and the passwords have been changed... that's why he says "The way video got to the Stephen is pretty blurry".

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

Nick lied about his room trashed to MC. He told that they barely trashed his room and he cleaned it in hours. We know his room wasn't and was clean during the freeroam after the trash happens.
Nick is already sad for Vinny dropping out of B&R who was his only best friend. Now, all he does is study and shit. According to me, Vinny is worked with alphas while the proof that points it out the logos being different at main hall and kitchen, filled with dildos and in each DIK room it's curvy. Also, there is a text in Rusty's room Eat A Bag of Diks which doesn't match with Alphas autistically written Karma but rather with Vinny Suk My Dik, that logo is interactive and mc says its good handwriting which means it's not there only for a show.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
But the video is not on the computer until it is transferred from the MC's cell phone during that show... which is after the incident with Cathy, that is, the video gets to Burke after the laptop is restricted access, is always kept in the safe and the passwords have been changed... that's why he says "The way video got to the Stephen is pretty blurry".
It can't be on the server but physically stored on the laptop, and later on uploaded. Syncing doesn't mean it's a temporary file and will disappear after he closes laptop and also read the screenshots, rusty says there is a video labelled 'Fucking a Teacher' on his laptop not on mc phone. MC can't use his phone with a projector.
Rusty's laptop was stolen, that's how the cathy cluck was uploaded and why can't the culprit copy the files simultaneously on his/her phone. Oh one more thing striked me, when we infiltrate tybalts mansion first time there a task of clicking photos on his bed, can that also be use as proof to sue MC if the culprit shares it?

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
It can't be on the server but physically stored on the laptop, and later on uploaded. Syncing doesn't mean it's a temporary file and will disappear after he closes laptop and also read the screenshots, rusty says there is a video labelled 'Fucking a Teacher' on his laptop not on mc phone. MC can't use his phone with a projector.
Rusty's laptop was stolen, that's how the cathy cluck was uploaded and why can't the culprit copy the files simultaneously on his/her phone. Oh one more thing striked me, when we infiltrate tybalts mansion first time there a task of clicking photos on his bed, can that also be use as proof to sue MC if the culprit shares it?
The video he's talking about was in the files Rusty pulled from the MC's cell phone, they weren't on the laptop before that. The theft of the laptop happened BEFORE the end of hell week, that video was not on that laptop at that time. The only one who has that video is the MC on his phone, until he delivers it at the presentation.
The way it is presented, it could only be Rusty, tommy, the MC or someone recording the screen (which would explain why the MC's face doesn't appear when Burke is watching the video).

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes