PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
The developer is a talented programmer. It's just fantastic that he squeezes such a thing out of such a primitive engine as renpy. Very neat code. And beautiful detailed renderings and smooth animations.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Look at the reflections in the right (DIK) and left (CHICK) eyes of Jill. This is the scene where Jill tries to open Bella's secret door. There are two different reflections.

screenshot0001.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Look at the reflections in the right (DIK) and left (CHICK) eyes of Jill. This is the scene where Jill tries to open Bella's secret door. There are two different reflections.

View attachment 1265641
I Fail to see a different reflection in her eyes.

TBH, I can't see anything in her left eye clearly but there is a some oval or round shaped object, with a line joined b/w them in her right eye.

4.png

She is Beautiful...(❁´◡`❁)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I Fail to see a different reflection in her eyes.

TBH, I can't see anything in her left eye clearly but there is a some oval or round shaped object, with a line joined b/w them in her right eye.

View attachment 1265665

She is Beautiful...(❁´◡`❁)
Download the image. Do not use any image editing program. They distort the image when you zoom in. Use the program "IrfanView". This is available in a 32 bit and 64 bit version for free download.

When you have opened the image in IrfanView, zoom into the eyes. On your picture the zoom is still too far away. But you can see that there are different reflections in the left and right eye.

In the right eye you see a person who is held back by a second person.

In the left eye you see two people who have gone through the door and another person who is still standing in front of the open door. Furthermore, you can see very faintly that one person is hugging another person in a friendly way.

This is all very faint and dimly visible. But that's no wonder when you reduce an image so much that it fits into an eye lens.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I might have found a clue as to why the MC gets a letter and his mother's inheritance in EP6. Furthermore, someone has died or is dying in EP3. I'll speculate. The grandmother of the MC. So Lynette's mother.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On one screenshot you can see Rich talking to the two gentlemen on the second floor. One of them later looks directly at the MC on the first floor. Therefore the assumption, that it could concern the MC personally, what Rich said.

I also think that the MC grew up the first years of his life in a foster family. This foster family could have been relatives of Lynette. With red hair. How do you know that? I found a picture that shows a birth scene. In the picture is a mother who dies in childbirth. Next to her is a priest. A blonde woman in a red dress with a blue shawl around her shoulder is holding an infant in her arms. Another woman with short red hair wants to breastfeed the infant. Are perhaps the former foster family of the MC at the party?
Now some will think that Neil is his father. He is. But he had a big legal battle in the past. Custody of the MC?

The blonde woman holding the MC could represent Jade. Jade also wanted to role play with the MC. Don't start now and write incest. She's just holding the infant and the mother is dying in bed.

Derek: "Like, really!? Hey, mom! Wanna do some jaeger bombs?"
In the background you can see a woman with short red hair. As in the painting.

Derek: "Sure, son! But let me finish these tequila shots with your father first."
Yes she on who else is in the picture. Well the guys I noticed something else. He should open his braid. Then he has the same hairstyle, not hair color, as the MC.

Reactions: Outrider and `Ray`

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Download the image. Do not use any image editing program. They distort the image when you zoom in. Use the program "IrfanView". This is available in a 32 bit and 64 bit version for free download.

When you have opened the image in IrfanView, zoom into the eyes. On your picture the zoom is still too far away. But you can see that there are different reflections in the left and right eye.

In the right eye you see a person who is held back by a second person.

In the left eye you see two people who have gone through the door and another person who is still standing in front of the open door. Furthermore, you can see very faintly that one person is hugging another person in a friendly way.

This is all very faint and dimly visible. But that's no wonder when you reduce an image so much that it fits into an eye lens.
I might have found a clue as to why the MC gets a letter and his mother's inheritance in EP6. Furthermore, someone has died or is dying in EP3. I'll speculate. The grandmother of the MC. So Lynette's mother.

On one screenshot you can see Rich talking to the two gentlemen on the second floor. One of them later looks directly at the MC on the first floor. Therefore the assumption, that it could concern the MC personally, what Rich said.

I also think that the MC grew up the first years of his life in a foster family. This foster family could have been relatives of Lynette. With red hair. How do you know that? I found a picture that shows a birth scene. In the picture is a mother who dies in childbirth. Next to her is a priest. A blonde woman in a red dress with a blue shawl around her shoulder is holding an infant in her arms. Another woman with short red hair wants to breastfeed the infant. Are perhaps the former foster family of the MC at the party?
Now some will think that Neil is his father. He is. But he had a big legal battle in the past. Custody of the MC?

The blonde woman holding the MC could represent Jade. Jade also wanted to role play with the MC. Don't start now and write incest. She's just holding the infant and the mother is dying in bed.

Derek: "Like, really!? Hey, mom! Wanna do some jaeger bombs?"
In the background you can see a woman with short red hair. As in the painting.

Derek: "Sure, son! But let me finish these tequila shots with your father first."
Yes she on who else is in the picture. Well the guys I noticed something else. He should open his braid. Then he has the same hairstyle, not hair color, as the MC.

Dali, I'm not saying everything you find is wrong. I'm not saying this is wrong. Just;

"When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra"

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's not a reflection in her eyes ya doofus that's cum
Reflection or hint placed by DPC. It does not matter. But if you would read the text, especially from Maya, properly, you might have figured out yourself that DPC hides clues in the eyes.

Maya says once to the MC, there is something with his eyes. :rolleyes:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Did you really just noticed it?

It's Rich's grandma and she died during the episode 5. That's why he wants coke from Quinn to space out a bit. And that's the reason he can't be Burke like some people think - he's "taking plane" home to where? To Burke's who all lives in the same city?

I think there is possibility that both MC and Rich have the same grandmother died (that's the reason MC got inheritance).

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

I think that there is a chance that Rich might be related to MC in someway. DPC wouldn't show Rich's talk without a reason. The no 8 is highlighted by the MOD.

If both Rich and MC have the same grandmother, this revelation might be shown in EP8 since no.8 is being highlighted. We may get to know MC's Mother's Family in the next episode.

How long do you think that DPC will stretch Lynette's boring diary, It's been 2 episodes already. I expect it to end in Ep 8.

Knowing MC's mother family would surely be a good season finale episode.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Did you really just noticed it?

It's Rich's grandma and she died during the episode 5. That's why he wants coke from Quinn to space out a bit. And that's the reason he can't be Burke like some people think - he's "taking plane" home to where? To Burke's who all lives in the same city?

I think there is possibility that both MC and Rich have the same grandmother died (that's the reason MC got inheritance).
That's exactly what I'm thinking. It is the coincidence with the inheritance of the MC. In EP5, Grandma nips off and the MC gets mail from his deceased mother in EP6.

Let's assume that the red-haired guy with the braid really was the MC's former foster father. Then the entire conversation would appear in a different context. Take for example the conversation with MC, the two preps students and the guy. The MC could then have been protected from final exposure in a fun way. The guy still needs to talk to all the professors and Stephen very urgently.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What is coming now is just a joke. A fun connection that is certainly not true.

The MC, Tommy and Caleb are brothers.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

There is a moon globe in the mansion. Jill should always look at the moon, because that's what Lana does. Caleb is great at arm wrestling. Therefore, his arm is strong. Armstrong. Neil. Neil Armstrong.:cool::ROFLMAO:

In the movie Space Cowboys, there was an astronaut who stayed behind on the moon to get rid of the nuclear missiles. The actor was Tommy Lee Jones. Tommy Armstrong. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Josy and Maya like the rocket from the MC. Last name. MC Armstrong.:alien::ROFLMAO:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
What is coming now is just a joke. A fun connection that is certainly not true.

The MC, Tommy and Caleb are brothers.:unsure::ROFLMAO:

There is a moon globe in the mansion. Jill should always look at the moon, because that's what Lana does. Caleb is great at arm wrestling. Therefore, his arm is strong. Armstrong. Neil. Neil Armstrong.:cool::ROFLMAO:

In the movie Space Cowboys, there was an astronaut who stayed behind on the moon to get rid of the nuclear missiles. The actor was Tommy Lee Jones. Tommy Armstrong. :devilish::ROFLMAO:

Josy and Maya like the rocket from the MC. Last name. MC Armstrong.:alien::ROFLMAO:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
WebP is no more efficient than a good jpeg encoder, nor the quality better. WebP is more efficient compared to the original Jpeg encoder. Big graphics in Renpy games usually have a photographic aspect (not vectorial type, no transparency), so Jpeg is totally fine. If you want to study the matter you can start from .
Jpeg-XL is going to be released this year and it will greatly improve current standards, I hope everyone will move to that.
Actually WebP does have a better quality at the same filesize in many use cases, ranging from small to large files. Just play around with , you can compare WebP-images to MozJPEG-Files. The problem however is that WebP is not very good with skin, especially with Daz3D-models. So here both filetypes are pretty much the same.

It will propably still take a few years until the new types (AVIF and JpegXL) will be included in RenPy.

Jun 14, 2021
It's what I been saying Bella breaking off with MC over Cathy is a taste of what's to come if MC been fucking around.

Maya won't even give him a second look if she finds he dicked Quinn on the roof.
Everyone has their bottom lines. For Bella, she has a firm moral compass (the only exception is MC, and that's not because she has an urge, but she has feelings for MC, and she wants a (serious) relationship with MC). It's not okay at all to see MC takes advantage of a woman when she is in the most vulnerable state from Bella's perspective, and it's not okay at all from where I stand.

I didn't even bother to talk to Cathy on that swypy thingy because I was not interested in her.

Reactions: kazaf

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1265641
I reckon if DPC put in all the invisible hints into the game that you see, we'd still be on episode 1. He does put some "subtle" things in the game (i.e. they really aren't that subtle and with 20/20 hindsight, they are obvious as hell), but the stuff you see, it's not there...

Guys, the new update will be released only in August?
If we're lucky. This is an end of season episode, which means when he's done with this he'll add another season to Steam. I'm sure he's gonna spend more time on it than episode 7, in which case it could be as late as October, but we really don't know.

His estimate in his last update (Friday) was that he was 30% through. If we take that at face value and extrapolate it from when the last release was done (late April), it could be as late as November!

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Damn man, Jade video leaked to Burkes pc is new to me. Will have to replay to get that scene.

I didnt even think about all consequences to mc with Derek and Tommy. Could get even messier if Dr PinkCake wants to bring in std and pregnancy. This episode has so much potential, will probably be nuts.
About that jade's video beeing on PC, it's not just a little thing because now it means that someone close to the MC has leaked it.
The only one who has seen it from close is derek and later that video was shown to the DIKs on the Maggot's night.
So who could get access to it, MC did not share it with the other DIKs that night i guess Jacob looked at it on MC's phone and showed it to others. No transfer was done, so the only one who maybe got it is Derek when the MC showed it to him.
All this means that there is a rotten apple in the basket in the DIK's fraternity.
Remember that the new phone given to the MC was not new, maybe another DIK hacked it and now has access to it.
I'm sure that this little fact, the phone not beeing new and having files on it is not so innocent, is there someone who has some jalousy or anger towards the MC between the DIKs, maybe Tommy or Derek.
Tommy because of Josy, who would try to learn what's going on with Josy maya and the MC. Maybe Derek who plays the nice guy but who can't accept MC's relation with his sister and looks for a way to compromise MC and maybe try giving Burke a reason to try to make him leave the college.
We don't know, but all those little events that seem secondary could lead to major consequences.

Last edited:
Reactions: ju1zzed
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes