Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Hello, So I had this doubt. In ep6, when we meet Tommy, We see Vinny. Is he actually there? if so why don't other diks mention it? and he just disappears afterwards when we talk to tommy. Could someone plz explain.
It's just a flash back from Tommy's perspective. The way the MC scolds him and questions his authority reminds him the way Vinny used to do the same.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is there a theory about the possibility that the mansion was trashed two times, by different groups ?

I mean the dildo are probably just the Alpha throwing them again, but the trashing could have be done by others people who have seen the Alphas throws dildo at the mansion, and used them as scapegoat. The Alpha are stupid but not stupid enough to incriminate themselves, someone could just have used them to trash the mansion.

The problem would be the reasons, because we can go far. It could be Vinny for reason we don't know, it could be the Nerds because they hate Alpha and DIK and want them to be expulsed. It could be people who just want to close B&R with a scandal between the DIK and Alpha.
this is a really good idea

it would explain the undeniable involvement of the Jocks, but leave room for others to intervene (Vinny or whoever)

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't understand. The developer's income is about $ 200,000 per month. He could hire a programmer and focus on the script and animations. I understand that he wants to control the whole process and loves the game. But it can burn out as a Icstor.
I'm afraid of it. He works 12 hours every day. This is not normal.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't understand. The developer's income is about $ 200,000 per month. He could hire a programmer and focus on the script and animations. I understand that he wants to control the whole process and loves the game. But it can burn out as a Icstor.
Normal is not. But Dpc himself said the other day that he can't wait to get back to work on the game after he gets up. As long as he has such fun with it, we don't need to worry.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Please don't call ICSTOR's ghost... On the other hand, although he has a great income (estimated 90 k per month from patreon)
this is his second game, the success is great, but I don't know if he is in condition to be able to delegate yet, he looks more like a father in love with his baby than a professional developer in that sense... I believe that the time will come when he will think about it and decide to put together a good development team.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
So he should take his money give it to somebody else and finish the game quicker so he loses his income source?

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Feb 21, 2019
sorry i only recently started playing this maybe gone through it twice but i belived mc related to jill based on the fact that the diary and back storys are simlar and so far the only answer i got was that jills sister and mcs mother are named diffrent and dont look alike correct me if im wrong but jill likes nicknames see photos in her bed and u cant really see her sister its dark and shes wearing a hood but to be honest hadent considered time diffrence jill is 5 or 6 in flashback and mc would be born that year so doesnt really pan out

Reactions: Nemo56

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Normal is not. But Dpc himself said the other day that he can't wait to get back to work on the game after he gets up. As long as he has such fun with it, we don't need to worry.
The author of Berserk Miura worked a lot alone. As a result, he got sick and did not finish his work.
Inсeton Games employs 20 people and they have made 1100 animations for the new update.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
sorry i only recently started playing this maybe gone through it twice but i belived mc related to jill based on the fact that the diary and back storys are simlar and so far the only answer i got was that jills sister and mcs mother are named diffrent and dont look alike correct me if im wrong but jill likes nicknames see photos in her bed and u cant really see her sister its dark and shes wearing a hood but to be honest hadent considered time diffrence jill is 5 or 6 in flashback and mc would be born that year so doesnt really pan out
Nice, Jill aunt resurrect from the ashes. Just like Daenerys.

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
So he should take his money give it to somebody else and finish the game quicker so he loses his income source?
This is not a good argument because he can just make another game, and even if he doesn't if what PashafromRussia is saying about his income is true DPC is going to be a multimillionaire by the time this game has finished development so i doubt he's going to need a source of income.

Jan 30, 2021
Nice, Jill aunt resurrect from the ashes. Just like Daenerys.

This is not a good argument because he can just make another game, and even if he doesn't if what PashafromRussia is saying about his income is true DPC is going to be a multimillionaire by the time this game has finished development so i doubt he's going to need a source of income.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Heycock

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
this is a really good idea

it would explain the undeniable involvement of the Jocks, but leave room for others to intervene (Vinny or whoever)
It is an interesting theory but, the timeline doesn't hold together. As you pointed out, the DIK's going to the Alpha's and then the AO party were totally unpredictable events, even if they were under surveillance there just wasn't enough time to organize a mansion trashing.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
It is an interesting theory but, the timeline doesn't hold together. As you pointed out, the DIK's going to the Alpha's and then the AO party were totally unpredictable events, even if they were under surveillance there just wasn't enough time to organize a mansion trashing.
What if someone knew about Hell Week party and was going to spoil that somehow (and then saw that all DIKs gone to attack jocks)? Someone, who was DIK before and holds a grudge. After jocks trashed windows (they definitely did it) this someone may used the opportunity to make things even worse (just because he is a little inadequate).

This someone may even know about HOTs gone to the prep party cuz he communicate with Quinn.

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x
Jan 30, 2021

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
For the timeline, it also depend where each frat are on the campus. When the DIK go to the AO do they pass by the mansion or they have just to straight from the Jock ? If they pass before the mansion, it mean the timeframe his bigger than we think and the theory is still a possibily. If they go straight from the Jocks, the timeframe is shorter but I think that it would be possible if they are a group instead of just a person.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes