felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It is an interesting theory but, the timeline doesn't hold together. As you pointed out, the DIK's going to the Alpha's and then the AO party were totally unpredictable events, even if they were under surveillance there just wasn't enough time to organize a mansion trashing.
the idea would be that there has been a lucky coincidence

Nick warns Vinny (or the other culprit), when Vinny arrives on the scene with his men he finds or witnesses the Jocks' assault, at which point he trashes the house and decides to lay the blame squarely on the Jocks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

Nick warns Vinny (or the other culprit), when Vinny arrives on the scene with his men he finds or witnesses the Jocks' assault, at which point he trashes the house and decides to lay the blame squarely on the Jocks.
We know that Vinny communicate with both Nick and Quinn. He got info about Hell Week party from Nick (like "Hey, lets get wasted this Saturday" "Sorry, I can't - there is Hell Week party today") and info about HOTs from Quinn (maybe with the same lines). And he just thinks - hey, it's the perfect opportunity to make everything burn.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020

Yeah, it's what I was thinking, the trashing would still happened even if the Jocks didn't throw the dildos.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
It's not exactly what he means, he has an interesting point but it depends on a lot of coincidences to make it happen.
It is interesting to think that the Jocks went to the mansion to throw the dildos again, in revenge, and that someone took advantage of that situation to rampage the mansion.
It would be too much of a coincidence (which is not uncommon in this game), but at least it is a different way of thinking, and with some tweaking it might help to explain some things.
I know but it's least likely that they are involved. They are the most peaceful fraternity on the B&R campus. The majority of time is spend and happily playing dungeon and dragons in library where none of the trouble makers of any frat hang outs, and they don't pose threat to any frat whatsoever. In terms of looking for troble in male frats it's always been Alphas>Diks>Preps>Nerds
Also the hatred of Dik for alphas and preps is because of Rusty's dislike of Preps and tommy fucking arieth.

Jan 30, 2021
guys drop it DPC can write any character to destroy DIK mansion

maybe it was Jill , Bella and Cathy ... MC called Jill they knew DIKs were out and thye had plenty reason
is no point to argue about it .

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Reading all these theories from this thread makes me realize one thing: I really don't want MC/Tremolo/Fuckface turns out to be actually rich or his estranged family from mother side start showering him with cash. I already like the idea of a young adult from proletariat family with massive cock learning more about himself while banging girls left and right. It gives me that shonnen manga/anime vibe.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
I know but it's least likely that they are involved. They are the most peaceful fraternity on the B&R campus. The majority of time is spend and happily playing dungeon and dragons in library where none of the trouble makers of any frat hang outs, and they don't pose threat to any frat whatsoever. In terms of looking for troble in male frats it's always been Alphas>Diks>Preps>Nerds
Also the hatred of Dik for alphas and preps is because of Rusty's dislike of Preps and tommy fucking arieth.
Yeah, it's least likely that the nerds are involved, it was more to add differents possibility instead of just having Vinny has the sole suspect

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Have you been on the internet long? A joking tone is not conveyed in text and there absolutely idiots who would say it and mean it.
Just about 26 years. But at least long enough to learn the difference.

ps: In a direct conversation I would have tried to sound as serious as possible. I like my humor black and british (well, at least something close to it, but I really can't explain our "gepflegter Schmäh", it has to be experienced).
Don't let me get to you, I'm just having a good time :)

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Just about 26 years. But at least long enough to learn the difference.

ps: In a direct conversation I would have tried to sound as serious as possible. I like my humor black and british (well, at least something close to it, but I really can't explain our "gepflegter Schmäh", it has to be experienced).
Don't let me get to you, I'm just having a good time :)
Oh it doesn't get to me. I've been on the WWW since '95 too. The jackasses I've encountered on some forums(do not go on the gamefaqs politics forum)... Something like that certainly doesn't get under my skin.

Reactions: Nemo56

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
This is not a good argument because he can just make another game, and even if he doesn't if what PashafromRussia is saying about his income is true DPC is going to be a multimillionaire by the time this game has finished development so i doubt he's going to need a source of income.
There's no guarantee that his next game is half as successful as this one.

And I'm not quite sure we live on the same planet, since when as becoming a multimillionaire stopped people from wanting to earn more money.

End of the day the bad doctor is going to release this game on his own and at his own pace. And the game is better for that.

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/update6.rpy", line 8150, in <module>
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 199, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 199, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 204, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 317, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 329, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 329, in keywords
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 8150, in script
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 204, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 317, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 329, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 329, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 329, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Sun Jun 27 22:42:22 2021
```
when i want to end the 23rd free roam i get this error code and don´t know why. i downloaded the normal size (13.8 GB).
Any help would be nice.

Jan 30, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 8150, in script
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "C:\Users\Gabriel\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 329, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Sun Jun 27 22:42:22 2021
```
when i want to end the 23rd free roam i get this error code and don´t know why. i downloaded the normal size (13.8 GB).
Any help would be nice.
did you install mods/cheats too ?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
IDK if I'm alone in this, but... having music tracks with lyrics while trying to read the dialogue is probably the worst thing about playing... I have to mute the song every scene it has lyrics in the background... Great soundtrack overall, except for that.

Reactions: `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes