solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Here is the thing that bugs me.

Why doesn't B&R, which is a good college, have security cameras?

A College has tons of security cameras that are used everyday for multiple reasons, Infact having security cameras is necessary. I hope everyone knows why. And no matter how big the campus area is, every area of the campus has 2 or 3 security cameras.

All these incidents that happen in the campus...

Ep2 -Preps having intruders in their mansion.
Ep2 -Jocks ruining DIKs Mansion.
Ep3 -Chad assaulting MC.
Ep4 -MC fucking Quinn on the Roof.
Ep5 -DIKs and Jocks fighting.
Ep5 -Preps Mansion ruined to a little extent.
Ep5 -DIKs Mansion almost destroyed.
yes colleges do have security cameras inside the college owned buildings and there is no evidence that shows B&R does not , and a whole campus is too big to be covered with security cameras , cause maybe its not a prison

Sororities and Fraternities even though sometimes inside campus grounds are independent houses owned by alumni or organizations and governed by the brothers and sisters , kinda like a foreign embassy
So it would be hugely unethical for a college to place security cameras to spy on students inside private housings

P.S.
With Maya's shit story and even a massive dik MC acting like a lil bitch about it , being the exception
almost everything in the game makes some kind of sense
to me at-least

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
yes colleges do have security cameras inside the college owned buildings and there is no evidence that shows B&R does not , and a whole campus is too big to be covered with security cameras , cause maybe its not a prison

Sororities and Fraternities even though sometimes inside campus grounds are independent houses owned by alumni or organizations and governed by the brothers and sisters , kinda like a foreign embassy
So it would be hugely unethical for a college to place security cameras to spy on students inside private housings
Inside the frat houses? No I don't think so.

Outside? Pretty much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fardeen and dalli_x

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020

Outside? Pretty much.
MC just came out of his dorm with his sports bag after troy divorced him for a bigger Chad
so they might be sitting before his dormitory , a college owned building , hence security cams inside the lobby and corridors and some outside most probably at the entrance

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Reading all these theories from this thread makes me realize one thing: I really don't want MC/Tremolo/Fuckface turns out to be actually rich or his estranged family from mother side start showering him with cash. I already like the idea of a young adult from proletariat family with massive cock learning more about himself while banging girls left and right. It gives me that shonnen manga/anime vibe.
I like the idea that the MC gets a big inheritance or a lot of money at the end of the game. But at the end of BaD.

Along the way, he should prove that he is worthy of getting the money. I also think that there are several tests for this. Maya and the MC on the meadow. They are talking about what they would do if they were rich. The MC in the Pink Rose has the option of giving Nick money for a lap dance or telling him he's family. The MC can give the guys at the vending machine money for a soda and get it back later. He can help Rhiona out with money in EP5. The destruction of the DIK Mansion. The behavior of Rusty to this. He wants to call his father first. One day later the MC takes the matter in hand and Rusty changes his mind.

Maybe the MC is being tested to see if he can handle money?:unsure:

Reactions: Mikedazz1 and `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

P.S.
With Maya's shit story and even a massive dik MC acting like a lil bitch about it , being the exception
almost everything in the game makes some kind of sense
to me at-least
Security Cameras in Frats...What I meant by this was that the Frats place and control their own Security cameras in Corridors and Living rooms. Not in someone's room, but a place where everyone gathers.

The College authorities have no access to what's happening inside the Frats.

That's what my second question was, that why don't DIKs have security cameras.

Where Chad Fights with MC, There is no Camera. Later Jill calls Guard and Chad runs off. Couldn't the guard hear the fight before ?

I am not saying that there should be Cameras everywhere around the campus, but at least at the places where everyone gather.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: solarBear

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Here is the thing that bugs me.

Why doesn't B&R, which is a good college, have security cameras?

A College has tons of security cameras that are used everyday for multiple reasons, Infact having security cameras is necessary. I hope everyone knows why. And no matter how big the campus area is, every area of the campus has 2 or 3 security cameras.

All these incidents that happen in the campus...

Ep2 -Preps having intruders in their mansion.
Ep2 -Jocks ruining DIKs Mansion.
Ep3 -Chad assaulting MC.
Ep4 -MC fucking Quinn on the Roof.
Ep5 -DIKs and Jocks fighting.
Ep5 -Preps Mansion ruined to a little extent.
Ep5 -DIKs Mansion almost destroyed.

I know that some of the above are not favourable for the DIKs, But this isn't about DIKs. If the campus has security cameras then anyone like Preps or Diks can complain to the College authorities about their Mansion being ruined or destroyed by someone.

The College authorities should know what is happening in their campus, whether it be a Fight, having sex in public, Property being damaged. But here, Burke has to confirm if Chad assaulted MC...if you have security cameras then why do you need to ask or confirm?

If they had security cameras around the campus, it would be easy for DIKs to know who trashed their Mansion.

Cathy mentions in EP1 that the Campus Security is Vigilant. Honestly what do the security guards even do? Jack-off to big walls? :ROFLMAO:

And Secondly why don't the DIKs have security cameras in their Big Mansion ? Why don't the Richy preps have security cameras ?

Is this done so that the fun, suspense and drama goes on? Well can't complain that I enjoy it...

Anyways, DPC either did this for the reason above or He messed up.
Take a look at the security folks. Somehow they resemble Burke? :rolleyes: :unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Outside? Pretty much.
Damn, that's cool. I just thought of something. Remember the scene in the library with Isabella, Jade, Stephen and the MC?

It comes after the initiation of the MC. He was running naked through the night. Isabella helped the poor MC out with too-short sportswear. But later in the library Stephen said to the MC sport or athlete. Okay that may be what Isabella told Stephen. But look at the eyes of Jade. So in the library the MC has pants on. Did Jade see something on a video that she liked?

The MC also gets a tip from Steve's father. When it comes to the money in EP1 and the MC insists on more, Steve's father says that his security camera recorded him painting Steve's picture.

During the nude flash, the camera's were off in the mall. Jade and Cathy Cluck at Rooster.

Weird!?:unsure:

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Security Cameras in Frats...What I meant by this was that the Frats place and control their own Security cameras in Corridors and Living rooms. Not in someone's room, but a place where everyone gathers.

The College authorities have no access to what's happening inside the Frats.

That's what my second question was, that why don't DIKs have security cameras.

Where Chad Fights with MC, There is no Camera. Later Jill calls Guard and Chad runs off. Couldn't the guard hear the fight before ?

I am not saying that there should be Cameras everywhere around the campus, but at least at the places where everyone gather.
Dude Rusty spent the money his father gave him as a buffer on strippers , entertaining others ,
he even let a guy he met for a few moments trash his dad's library .
you really think before ep6 that guy was responsible enough to have the foresight to be prepared by setting aside some cash for some insurance or setting up security cams and keeping security logs
But on the preps house ,
may be later we would find out Tybalt has few 69 meg cam set up in Jill's bath room
and might have set up basement theatre dedicated for the viewing experiance

• Angry
Reactions: `Ray`

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Damn, that's cool. I just thought of something. Remember the scene in the library with Isabella, Jade, Stephen and the MC?

It comes after the initiation of the MC. He was running naked through the night. Isabella helped the poor MC out with too-short sportswear. But later in the library Stephen said to the MC sport or athlete. Okay that may be what Isabella told Stephen. But look at the eyes of Jade. So in the library the MC has pants on. Did Jade see something on a video that she liked?

The MC also gets a tip from Steve's father. When it comes to the money in EP1 and the MC insists on more, Steve's father says that his security camera recorded him painting Steve's picture.

During the nude flash, the camera's were off in the mall. Jade and Cathy Cluck at Rooster.

Weird!?:unsure:
The only funny thing I could agree is that Stephen calls MC "Hey sport". It may means he saw MC on security cameras when MC was about to leave with his "sport" bag. I consider Steve's father speech just like MC's father speech - it is hints what MC shouldn't do.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I did wonder yesterday if the competition is not internal to B&R, but against a different college. (Smith & Reading)

Fuck. I was actually going to write it a theory that the MC might not be a Burgmeister, Royce, Burke or Roberts. But rather a Smith. But I noticed something about Bella in the screenshot that helps my twin theory. Damn. Maya could have another sister. The family pictures of Maya, which the MC looked at once on the cell phone with Maya, came already strangely. With the one picture I have always thought, either Maya is there only 15 years old or it is not Maya.

And now there's Bella on the screenshot. She wears four different features, two from Josy/Josephine and two from Maya/Gina. Yes Gina. That's the redheaded guy's wife. Remember that in the beginning there was always a men's jacket hanging in Maya/Gina's closet.

To the details.
See the necklace of Bella. Josy date in EP2.
A plaid shirt or sweater around Bella's hips. Josy Cluck to the MC before the date in EP2. You can see a bit of Bella's bra. This color combination. Black and purple. What were the colors of Maya/Gina's sportswear when she went jogging? Black and purple? But during the jogging Gina/Maya changed her clothes and did her hair. Yes Maya/Gina then came back with a pink sports outfit. Look at the nail polish of Bella. Oops. Pink. There is more information in this picture. But these are the most important.

Fred R. Barnard
"A picture is worth a thousand words."

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The only funny thing I could agree is that Stephen calls MC "Hey sport". It may means he saw MC on security cameras when MC was about to leave with his "sport" bag. I consider Steve's father speech just like MC's father speech - it is hints what MC shouldn't do.
Where is Jade looking? She is even sweating. Maybe the dreams of the MC were not just dreams!?:rolleyes::love::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0002.png

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
And now there's Bella on the screenshot. She wears four different features, two from Josy/Josephine and two from Maya/Gina. Yes Gina. That's the redheaded guy's wife. Remember that in the beginning there was always a men's jacket hanging in Maya/Gina's closet.

To the details.
See the necklace of Bella. Josy date in EP2.
A plaid shirt or sweater around Bella's hips. Josy Cluck to the MC before the date in EP2. You can see a bit of Bella's bra. This color combination. Black and purple. What were the colors of Maya/Gina's sportswear when she went jogging? Black and purple? But during the jogging Gina/Maya changed her clothes and did her hair. Yes Maya/Gina then came back with a pink sports outfit. Look at the nail polish of Bella. Oops. Pink. There is more information in this picture. But these are the most important.
You say that Gina is red-headed guy's wife....So isn't she a Milf now. If she is married what would be she doing at B&R ?

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You say that Gina is red-headed guy's wife....So isn't she a Milf now. If she is married what would be she doing at B&R ?
I know it is confusing. But the funny or strange thing is that it even fits with my Elvis theory. I post now times text parts of another side.

"Debra Paget also later took Elvis home to introduce him to her parents. Presley charmed the parents with his manners. "

"Like Elvis, Debra was deeply religious, but also had a wilder side"

"When Elvis saw the film, he thought Derba Paget was "the most beautiful girl he had ever seen" and asked her to marry him. Debra's parents, however, were against a wedding of their daughter because she had already been married to her colleague David Street for a few weeks in 1958 and the marriage failed. Paget, as was customary for young girls at the time, did not contradict her parents. It is probably also worth mentioning that in addition she had already had a two-year affair with billionaire industrialist and film producer Howard Hughes - a man who at that time was far richer, more famous and more powerful than Elvis."

Debra was never married to Howard Hughes.

Now put in Gina for Debra and the MC for Elvis. Please do not take everything for 1 to 1. This could have been just a template for the story of BaD. An inspiration source for DPC. Nothing more.

Don't worry about it. According to my theory, then there are two Maya's.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes