ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
rarely did previews anticipate a lewd scene directly

for this reason I think that also this could be a false lead, of course leaving Mc standing watching them would be very sad... :(

for now we would already have two lewd scenes announced, with Sage and this one

I think it's a bit too generous, and after all, we're here for the story.:cautious:o_O:p:ROFLMAO:
Hey, wait if, this is the Friendship Path if you visit Josy , and this really is just MC giving them, his room, and come back and say : "Girls, you need to leave now , because the other DIKs are returned" - , or something.
:unsure:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
You say that as if there hadn't already been a threesome scene with them.

The public sex video was already a threesome.
That was more like a quickie then a threesome… It was OK and kind of forced…
Now I expect a real threesome with more interaction, more position like Riona and Camilla!
Give me Double oral, Double cowgirl, Double doggy!!! I want it all ;)

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
You say that as if there hadn't already been a threesome scene with them.

The public sex video was already a threesome.
yea you're right , but this time it's different, The first time was for Maya to learn how to use a real dick , it was more like learning and laughing than fun, i was laughing at this scene, but this time it will be different, there is no learning, no help ,There is only love and fun

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Speaking of guesswork and trying to figure out secrets, I noticed a member here a few days ago who said that MC has a brother

I restarted the game and focused more, but I was focusing on the conversation of MC's father and focusing more on the face of only one person, which is Tommy.

First of all, the conversation is like MC's father always talks about condoms and that if the days come back he will use condoms, This event makes anyone doubt it so this made me move to focus on Tommy and why Tommy specifically

Tommy is the only person out of all the characters who looks like MC in the form

From all angles, u can see that from the laughter on the face, when they laugh u can see from the eyes, u can see that it does not require much focus. it is clear

especially since his mother has not appeared until this moment, we have seen a lot of characters, but Tommy's mother did not appear especially when MC went to see Josy at her house, she did not appear when she opened the door to the room

the member here said that Caleb is MC's brother , i say no, not Caleb, but Tommy

Additional note: Tommy is older than MC and MC’s father when he mentioned that if the days come back he will wear a condom. MC said to him thank you and then said to him no, I didn’t mean you, but the conversation was not clear, or rather MC did not press the topic and ask him Did anything happen to you in the past before you met my mother?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Speaking of guesswork and trying to figure out secrets, I noticed a member here a few days ago who said that MC has a brother

I restarted the game and focused more, but I was focusing on the conversation of MC's father and focusing more on the face of only one person, which is Tommy.

First of all, the conversation is like MC's father always talks about condoms and that if the days come back he will use condoms, This event makes anyone doubt it so this made me move to focus on Tommy and why Tommy specifically

Tommy is the only person out of all the characters who looks like MC in the form

From all angles, u can see that from the laughter on the face, when they laugh u can see from the eyes, u can see that it does not require much focus. it is clear

especially since his mother has not appeared until this moment, we have seen a lot of characters, but Tommy's mother did not appear especially when MC went to see Josy at her house, she did not appear when she opened the door to the room

the member here said that Caleb is MC's brother , i say no, not Caleb, but Tommy

Additional note: Tommy is older than MC and MC’s father when he mentioned that if the days come back he will wear a condom. MC said to him thank you and then said to him no, I didn’t mean you, but the conversation was not clear, or rather MC did not press the topic and ask him Did anything happen to you in the past before you met my mother?
That is some Dallix logic right there , alt account ? :ROFLMAO:. and how Tommy's mother Monica comes in to this? You know the one who lives with Josy's father.:ROFLMAO: are you Saying, that MC father before he meet with Lynnet , at best 2-3 years before he meet with her , Fucked Tommy 's mother get her pregnant, and the Bitch never told MC father that he has a kid ? Instead She end up with Josy father. :unsure:
yeah, feel like Dallix 2.0:ROFLMAO:.
They look similar because they are the same base DAZ model :).

• Haha
Reactions: zizo10z

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Ah thank you. So I did miss it.
I don't know how you could have mised it. ChipLecsap Has been using it as a profile picture since it got leaked ! Him and no one else :ROFLMAO:
Thank you :devilish: . Oh you know what is Funny ? , this preview is $15 but the other 2 safe for work preview, were $40 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bro… If I was DPC, I would have switched the price of those previews… But hey I’m not going to complain. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh yes, how nice that I was never one of those crybabies who criticize Maya and Josy's route :love:
Well.... IF it's actually, Their route, and not the Friendship route:p :ROFLMAO:. I have my statement about our ménage à trois and its not a popular one:ROFLMAO: but I stick with it, at least for now. :ROFLMAO:.
OMG, there was Time when I would have been so excited about this, but Now, I am like : " Why Maya is There ? Fuck:(" - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
You know, DPC is a great dev but he's not perfect. Similar DaZ models and inconsistencies happens. There's no need to make elaborate theories over technical things, how bored can you be?

Like that one crackhead who said Josy had a twin sister because her shoes were different in episode 5???

Reactions: ChipLecsap

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Bro… If I was DPC, I would have switched the price of those previews… But hey I’m not going to complain. ;)
Maybe he did it on purpose to feed the hype :devilish:

Well.... IF it's actually, Their route, and not the Friendship route:p :ROFLMAO:. I have my statement about our ménage à trois and its not a popular one:ROFLMAO: but I stick with it, at least for now. :ROFLMAO:.
OMG, there was Time when I would have been so excited about this, but Now, I am like : " Why Maya is There ? Fuck:(" - :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not cool (n)

I’m at work all day so this is from my phone, but it’s the best I can do for several hours

View attachment 1269855
Do not worry N7 he already posted the image

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
That is some Dallix logic right there , alt account ? :ROFLMAO:. and how Tommy's mother Monica comes in to this? You know the one who lives with Josy's father.:ROFLMAO: are you Saying, that MC father before he meet with Lynnet , at best 2-3 years before he meet with her , Fucked Tommy 's mother get her pregnant, and the Bitch never told MC father that he has a kid ? Instead She end up with Josy father. :unsure:
yeah, feel like Dallix 2.0:ROFLMAO:.
They look similar because they are the same base DAZ model :).
no i'm not dallix 2 lol
i like this guy his guesses are good

Yes, I'd say MC's dad slept with Tommy's mom before he met MC's mom, and I'd also say he knew he had another son, but the guesswork here is that she left him before she had a baby.
So I was focusing on MC's daddy talk when he said that if the days come back, he'll wear a condom. Just focus on the last thing I wrote and you'll understand what I mean here is a YES secret that has yet to be discovered
The similarity here is not because of the software used, but only that the two are meant to be the same. All the characters have different looks, some good and some bad, which should have been paid more attention to. than that, but they are minor characters so it doesn't matter

EreKuri

Feb 13, 2021
no i'm not dallix 2 lol

Yes, I'd say MC's dad slept with Tommy's mom before he met MC's mom, and I'd also say he knew he had another son, but the guesswork here is that she left him before she had a baby.
So I was focusing on MC's daddy talk when he said that if the days come back, he'll wear a condom. Just focus on the last thing I wrote and you'll understand what I mean here is a YES secret that has yet to be discovered
The similarity here is not because of the software used, but only that the two are meant to be the same. All the characters have different looks, some good and some bad, which should have been paid more attention to. than that, but they are minor characters so it doesn't matter
His guesses are all wrong. And Neil isn't a deadbeat father who would abandon his previous son, that's just character inconsistency.

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
His guesses are all wrong. And Neil isn't a deadbeat father who would abandon his previous son, that's just character inconsistency.
I didn't say that his guesses are correct, but I said they are good, and I didn't say that I'm right. We're just talking and everyone has an idea to put forward, and from those ideas, the secret comes out.

Secondly, I will repeat my talk and say that there is a secret that has not yet been discovered, but my guess is, as I mentioned, that he knows that he has a son, but I said that she left MC's father before she gave birth to that child and did not appear, and therefore he does not know where she went

And I will repeat my talk and tell you to go and play, especially the first episode, especially the first free roam. When you press on MC’s father and ask him about women, focus on talking and on a face you will know that there is a secret hidden

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
no i'm not dallix 2 lol
his guesses are garbage, He literally never guess anything rightly :ROFLMAO: . He take out an element of the story, a conversation, a screenshot, and he create a fanfiction around it, this is the base of his theories. He inventing things from his head, like Jaskier wiht his Witcher song

What do you think how old Tommy is ? How old MC father is ? He talking about his college days, Daddy probably had some sexual diseases because of his adventures :ROFLMAO:.

MC is the Step brother of Tommy who is the Step Brother of Josy . WOW, DPC is really playing around the incest fetish isn't He ?:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes