zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
his guesses are garbage, He literally never guess anything rightly :ROFLMAO: . He take out an element of the story, a conversation, a screenshot, and he create a fanfiction around it, this is the base of his theories. He inventing things from his head, like Jaskier wiht his Witcher song

What do you think how old Tommy is ? How old MC father is ? He talking about his college days, Daddy probably had some sexual diseases because of his adventures :ROFLMAO:.

MC is the Step brother of Tommy who is the Step Brother of Josy . WOW, DPC is really playing around the incest fetish isn't He ?:ROFLMAO:
his guesses are good but not correct
I didn't say everyone is right or wrong, just we're talking
I say what I see in front of me, I may be wrong or right
You should discuss this with me and bring evidence that I am wrong

Speaking of the DPC, you can expect anything from him. He's someone who writes really nicely and plays us all with his writing.

As I said, the story hasn't been discovered yet. It's just speculation and linking the conversation

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

View attachment 1269595
What a beautiful image! I think I already have for a new signature!
And I hope it's also before I fix the window, so they don't have the walk of shame together... (I was expecting a walk for Maya alone :p ).
The fact that there have never been previews with sexual scenes makes you think, they almost always end up being just baits.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
What a beautiful image! I think I already have for a new signature!
And I hope it's also before I fix the window, so they don't have the walk of shame together... (I was expecting a walk for Maya alone :p ).
The fact that there have never been previews with sexual scenes makes you think, they almost always end up being just baits.
A reaction from Derek and Tommy would be the best thing in the world :devilish: but my girls don't deserve that :cool::ROFLMAO:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Sorry, I've not been following the thread after the release of 0.7, I've tried to read some old posts but you all write too much :) so I've probably missed something.
I was right when months ago I stated (and some post had been deleted by moderators! LOL) that Chad was gay and Melanie knew his secret. I've been investigating other aspects.
While playing again the game from start, I tried to notice hints to understand who accessed the laptop and what happened.
Are there theories about whose blood is on the chair in the library (MC's room), and who were the parties involved in the fight? One must be Nick. I have listed some names of characters, but I'm not sure, and also because a girl I like is in the list. But I was not able to find the victim among the characters we see. If I was not distracted, I did not notice people with bands or claiming injuries. Could they be hidden under the jackets? Or the blood belongs to Vinny?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
his guesses are good but not correct
I didn't say everyone is right or wrong, just we're talking
I say what I see in front of me, I may be wrong or right
You should discuss this with me and bring evidence that I am wrong

Speaking of the DPC, you can expect anything from him. He's someone who writes really nicely and plays us all with his writing.

As I said, the story hasn't been discovered yet. It's just speculation and linking the conversation
Josy and MC living in the same town, or city , enough close to each other so MC can visit her with his bicycle. Monica Tommy's mother basically living close to MC father. are you saying that they live near to each other and not bump to each other , especially if they had history? :unsure:
this is just way too convenient to build a believable twist. Sorry, but not buying it. You based your theory on simply that MC and Tommy share the same DAZ model, and then you invented a story around it, and you wants us, do bring prove of you being wrong, when all you have to back up you claim is they have the same model, everything else is invented by you .

To this to be true there has to be too many coincidence , and it would not feel realistic, it would feel unnatural

do you see how hard to have a conversation like this ? That is why most of us not take Dallix seriously.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Sorry, I've not been following the thread after the release of 0.7, I've tried to read some old posts but you all write too much :) so I've probably missed something.
I was right when months ago I stated (and some post had been deleted by moderators! LOL) that Chad was gay and Melanie knew his secret. I've been investigating other aspects.
While playing again the game from start, I tried to notice hints to understand who accessed the laptop and what happened.
Are there theories about whose blood is on the chair in the library (MC's room), and who were the parties involved in the fight? One must be Nick. I have listed some names of characters, but I'm not sure, and also because a girl I like is in the list. But I was not able to find the victim among the characters we see. If I was not distracted, I did not notice people with bands or claiming injuries. Could they be hidden under the jackets? Or the blood belongs to Vinny?
Hey, welcome back.The blood on the sofa was a theory i made, I remember we talk about that. Noone here seems to agree with that and noone follow the idea. Right now I am not so sure, but we do agree with what you sayd that time, that Nick was looking suspicious that day. Someone commented that Rusty finded the notebook on the library, when Nick was. So there is high chance that he is the guilty one.
Also someone add that Jaimie sayd he lost his phone just after the Chad and Dawe blackmail wich was made with picture taken from the DIKs, its reasonable to think thoose photos were taken from Jaimies phone, either couse he used them either couse someone stole them from Jaimie.
We will see man.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
His guesses are all wrong.
I would very much agree that most of the recent theories by dalli_x are bizarre and super weird. One even gave me cancer:ROFLMAO:, But multiple times, he has shown things that were not seen by others. Raindrops on Windows when it didn't rain, Tommy's Guitar, People behind Cathy's cluck and so many more. And his arguments are on point as well. I will give you that the reflection thing and twin thing both are surely absurd :rolleyes: but why not look at it.

Honestly, I find some of his theories good and reasonable and some super funny and absurd :)

PS: I just realized that the emoji-guy ( ChipLecsap )uses these many emoji's in his reaction :LOL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I would very much agree that most of the recent theories by dalli_x are bizarre and super weird. One even gave me cancer:ROFLMAO:, But multiple times, he has shown things that were not seen by others. Raindrops on Windows when it didn't rain, Tommy's Guitar, People behind Cathy's cluck and so many more. And his arguments are on point as well. I will give you that the reflection thing and twin thing both are surely absurd :rolleyes: but why not look at it.

Honestly, I find some of his theories good and reasonable and some super funny and absurd :)

PS: I just realized that the emoji-guy ( ChipLecsap )uses these many emoji's in his reaction :LOL:
just for the sake of bitching. it is not necessary Tommy's guitar, it can be just A guitar, that looks good as a decoration on the wall. :ROFLMAO:.

The base of A theory of Dallix are very simple. Look at this table, look at the sandwich, the yoghurt, the mug , and create a story around it .
BeingADIK 2021-06-28 17-55-52-11.png
the Yoghurt is reference to the mini-mart where MC and Josy worked together. There is 2 of it so that is MC and Josy. between them there are fruit, based on the banana it's probably represent Maya. She is between MC and Josy , reference to the "Three way " relationship.
the empty Mug is Bella, right next to MC , and the Sandwich is Jill, right next to bella. There is nothing between Bella and Jill, so it's probably mean there won't be anything that involve the two them at the same time.
and... You just let your brain lose, and whatever. It is a unique way of thinking, I give him that. :ROFLMAO:.something that a common human brain can't understand

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
just for the sake of bitching. it is not necessary Tommy's guitar, it can be just A guitar, that looks good as a decoration on the wall. :ROFLMAO:.

The base of A theory of Dallix are very simple. Look at this table, look at the sandwich, the yoghurt, the mug , and create a story around it .
View attachment 1270013
the Yoghurt is reference to the mini-mart where MC and Josy worked together. There is 2 of it so that is MC and Josy. between them there are fruit, based on the banana it's probably represent Maya. She is between MC and Josy , reference to the "Three way " relationship.
the empty Mug is Bella, right next to MC , and the Sandwich is Jill, right next to bella. There is nothing between Bella and Jill, so it's probably mean there won't be anything that involve the two them at the same time.
and... You just let your brain lose, and whatever. It is a unique way of thinking, I give him that. :ROFLMAO:.something that a common human brain can't understand
Look at the yoghurt, it has strawberries on it. Josy likes strawberries. If you use condom, use strawberry one:p :ROFLMAO:

I won't touch your yoghurt and you don't touch my sandwich, Deal ?:devilish:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Look at the yoghurt, it has strawberries on it. Josy likes strawberries. If you use condom, use strawberry one:p :ROFLMAO:

I won't touch your yoghurt and you don't touch my sandwich, Deal ?:devilish:
I like to drink a yogurt after I eat a sandwich, so No. :ROFLMAO:You can have the empty mug, and the banana. Josy and Jill are mine , and If I think about it, I like to eat a Banana time to time, and the apple or peach is probably Sage, so She is also mine. :ROFLMAO:.
You can have the chair:p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: RukiRG and `Ray`

Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
damn.... you all are really invested in this game, what with all the theories and whatnot. my feeling of emptiness like when you finished watching a whole tv series seems like nothing compared to you guys :D

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Guys dont be so rude with Chip, he is a respected memb... wait a second...
(Heycock: ¿What are you doing Josy?
Josy: Shhh it will be quick)
screenshot0162.png
Ehem... as i was saying... respected member of our commun... holly shiit.. munity
(Heycock: Stop it Josy i am talking with the guys and Chip is also here
Josy: I dont care, you can talk if you want)
screenshot0163.png
So... we should give him... fuck... the consideration and res... uffff... respect he deserves...
(Heycock: But Josy he thinks you are his girlfriend
Josy: Yeah i know, but thats ridicoulus . I am with everyone in f95zone)

screenshot0164.png

Anyway... so.. respect... so much respect...
(Heycock, oh i am cumming Josy, ahhhhhhhh, shit
Josy: Cum on my face Heycock)

screenshot0165.png

Sorry guys. Respect, thats the thing.
(Heycock: Can you clean your face Josy, you look like Santa Claus.

No, Josy, not in the pool for the love of god.)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes