dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
just for the sake of bitching. it is not necessary Tommy's guitar, it can be just A guitar, that looks good as a decoration on the wall. :ROFLMAO:.

The base of A theory of Dallix are very simple. Look at this table, look at the sandwich, the yoghurt, the mug , and create a story around it .
View attachment 1270013
the Yoghurt is reference to the mini-mart where MC and Josy worked together. There is 2 of it so that is MC and Josy. between them there are fruit, based on the banana it's probably represent Maya. She is between MC and Josy , reference to the "Three way " relationship.
the empty Mug is Bella, right next to MC , and the Sandwich is Jill, right next to bella. There is nothing between Bella and Jill, so it's probably mean there won't be anything that involve the two them at the same time.
and... You just let your brain lose, and whatever. It is a unique way of thinking, I give him that. :ROFLMAO:.something that a common human brain can't understand
You are so wrong about the banana. I have only seen one person with a banana in the game. It wasn't Maya. It was Jade when she put her other hand on the MC's tail. Cathy and Bella were also sitting at the table and Stephen came then too. The yogurt is strawberry yogurt. Who smells like strawberries in EP1? The one next to the banana is a peach. Read the scene again when the MC is comforting Sage in the rain.

Before you write any crap, refer to the truth and lie not. I have written to you before that you just ridicule everything without making any counter argument. HOW POOR IS THAT?

Reactions: hidden_robot

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I will now make my last attempt to convince you that DPC hides clues and images in the eyes. The picture (ep7_josy_lewd15a) is an original picture from the original folder of EP7. It shows a picture from the first sex scene with Josy. In the room there is only Josy and the MC, nobody else. In the second picture you can see the right eye of Josy. I increased the exposure because otherwise it would have been too dark. This was the only processing I did. You can interpret for yourself what you see. But one thing is for sure. The tail of the MC is in the scene in Josy.

ep7_josy_lewd15a.png ep7_josy_lewd15a_r_Eye.png

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
If there is really something in the eye, then it's an error of DPC. I mean, how can you see something in color (the right color) in the eye of someone ? The eye works as a filter.

Jan 30, 2021
I will now make my last attempt to convince you that DPC hides clues and images in the eyes. The picture (ep7_josy_lewd15a) is an original picture from the original folder of EP7. It shows a picture from the first sex scene with Josy. In the room there is only Josy and the MC, nobody else. In the second picture you can see the right eye of Josy. I increased the exposure because otherwise it would have been too dark. This was the only processing I did. You can interpret for yourself what you see. But one thing is for sure. The tail of the MC is in the scene in Josy.

View attachment 1270833 View attachment 1270834
omg yes i see it !!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
That's where you're wrong. I am not guessing, I am theorizing. I'm also not just taking out one part of the story, but several. If you read my post properly, and not just what you want to read, you'll realize that my theories come from several clues that come from the game.

Neil: Lynette was 18 when she met Neil and Neil was 6 years older. Ergo, he was about 25 years old when the MC was born. 25 + 19 = 44.

Tommy: The Dik's foundation was 2 years ago. Let's assume that Tommy and Rusty were the same age and entered college at 18. Take the 18 + 2 = 20. I add another year since we don't know the date of birth. According to this, Tommy is about 20 or 21 years old.

Thus, if Neil impregnated one or more women between the ages of 18 and 23, MC's possible half-siblings would be up to 5 years older. So it is theoretically possible that one or more of MC's half-siblings are studying at B&R College.

It is only theoretically possible.
And being “theoretically possible” is not enough to be taken seriously.

nobody would give a shit if you didn’t chase these bullshit ideas pulled from the ether with such condescension. You strut about with your 125 IQ basically crowing “debate me bro” when anyone challenges you on things that cannot be disputed because they’re lacking the basic building blocks needed for worthwhile discussion.

Fun fact, literally everything is theoretically possible in this story.

The scene with Bella in the library establishes this not a story happening now but a retelling by the MC. He is a narrator. He can “theoretically” say anything.

Next episode could open with everyone replaced with muppets coated in jell-o and the MC only able to speak Korean with a lisp. Theoretically that’s perfectly possible because he’s a narrator and he can lie. But nothing of value is gained by spouting off about “theoretically” possible things that are unsubstantiated.

Plantinga is being driven to an early grave with the liberties you’re taking with warrant.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If there is really something in the eye, then it's an error of DPC. I mean, how can you see something in color (the right color) in the eye of someone ? The eye works as a filter.
If it were rare, I would agree with you right away. But it happens very often. And strangely, on the left side of the pupil I see a head with blond or white hair, whose hand is on a tail. On the right side of the pupil I see a person with black hair reading a blue book.

Jan 30, 2021

nobody would give a shit if you didn’t chase these bullshit ideas pulled from the ether with such condescension. You strut about with your 125 IQ basically crowing “debate me bro” when anyone challenges you on things that cannot be disputed because they’re lacking the basic building blocks needed for worthwhile discussion.

The scene with Bella in the library establishes this not a story happening now but a retelling by the MC. He is a narrator. He can “theoretically” say anything.

Next episode could open with everyone replaced with muppets coated in jell-o and the MC only able to speak Korean with a lisp. Theoretically that’s perfectly possible because he’s a narrator and he can lie. But nothing of value is gained by spouting off about “theoretically” possible things that are unsubstantiated.

Plantinga is being driven to an early grave with the liberties you’re taking with warrant.

Reactions: Reggie32

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Again, someone who reads only what he wants. My theory happen on hints from the game. Consequently, they are not taken out of the air. Because the theory is based on clues from the game, you can also disprove the theory with clues from the game. Is that clear?

Now I thank you first of all, because you supplied me a reference from the game for my time line theory. Thank you.

"The scene with Bella in the library establishes this not a story happening now but a retelling by the MC. He is a narrator."

So as mitigate mentioned, the MC is the narrator of the story. Okay we don't know now how old the MC is when he tells the story. But if the MC now comes after his father Neil, the MC could have mixed up some things. (Since it is a narration, I must use the past form) Perhaps also the time sequence.:unsure:

My theories are based on clues. You have provided me with one yourself. Lol, you refute yourself.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Teal80 and Reggie32

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
no i'm not dallix 2 lol
i like this guy his guesses are good

Yes, I'd say MC's dad slept with Tommy's mom before he met MC's mom, and I'd also say he knew he had another son, but the guesswork here is that she left him before she had a baby.
So I was focusing on MC's daddy talk when he said that if the days come back, he'll wear a condom. Just focus on the last thing I wrote and you'll understand what I mean here is a YES secret that has yet to be discovered
The similarity here is not because of the software used, but only that the two are meant to be the same. All the characters have different looks, some good and some bad, which should have been paid more attention to. than that, but they are minor characters so it doesn't matter
Is nice to have an eagle-eyed as dalli_x ,but guys... You're overthinking... Too much. You two observed some details, but start some theories which... Is not so nice. In the same logic as yours, we can think that Derek is related to John Boy because their 3dmodels looks similar... Which honestly... Is fake.
Maybe... MAYBE... DPC choose to make MC model similar to Tommy because T is the DIK of the DIKs... He is the most badass of the squad exactly as DIKs are supposed to be... And "Being a Dik" means to build your personality more similar with Tommy. Yes, you can be a CHICK... But at the end of the day, this game is BaD... Not Being a chick... Chick path is just a side path of the "main" one... Maybe...

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Is nice to have an eagle-eyed as dalli_x ,but guys... You're overthinking... Too much. You two observed some details, but start some theories which... Is not so nice. In the same logic as yours, we can think that Derek is related to John Boy because their 3dmodels looks similar... Which honestly... Is fake.
Maybe... MAYBE... DPC choose to make MC model similar to Tommy because T is the DIK of the DIKs... He is the most badass of the squad exactly as DIKs are supposed to be... And "Being a Dik" means to build your personality more similar with Tommy. Yes, you can be a CHICK... But at the end of the day, this game is BaD... Not Being a chick... Chick path is just a side path of the "main" one... Maybe...
It makes no sense what you say because if you go like Dik in the whole game the 5 Li only have 2 left and Jill it is a matter of time before she left the MC in the friendzone and as a chick no route of the 5 Li has been closed and even the only open SG routes are those of Riona and Camila

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes