always86

Mar 19, 2020
Not to be "that guy" but if you zoom in on Josy's eye you can clearly see a tv screen in her reflection which means this scene is them (presumably) watching a movie together in MC's room.
Except they’re on MCs bed and appear to be looking towards the window in his room. (The TV being round the corner) Also that square of light is fairly common in DPC renders as, it would seem, it’s part of the lighting rig he uses in Daz or Blender.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has it been stated how soon after they got together MC was born? I only ask because we seem to presume it is right after they met. Is there any reason to think they weren’t together 10 years before the MC was born?

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Has it been stated how soon after they got together MC was born? I only ask because we seem to presume it is right after they met. Is there any reason to think they weren’t together 10 years before the MC was born?
It has been cleary told by MC's dad twice, at least.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Any help from my maggot brothers would be helpful in advancing the episode. It's basically only when I try to open the Rooster app in Episode 7 since new phone has been brought in. None of the errors occurred in any of the previous episodes.
I assume that you are using the v0.7.1 . In this version, the error pops up when you try to access rooster app. If you update it to v0.7.2 then there will be no problem.

But in v0.7.2, some scene images are missing. They are there in v0.7.1

Its your choice, whether you play v0.7.1 to see all scene images and miss rooster...Or you play v0.7.2 to miss some scene images and see rooster.

Reactions: JaZy2 and GreekLord

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Am I the only one who's noticing a striking resemblance between the dad and Derek? Either way, best dad I've seen in one of these games by far.

Reactions: `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If you want to see what happens in the eyes of Josy and Maya in Preview 3, click spoiler.
Sequence: Josy left eye, Josy right eye, Maya left eye, Maya right eye

• Angry
Reactions: Reggie32

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Has it? I know he explains that they met, fell in love, he left and she came after him. I don’t remember it being established that he then knocked her up straight away?
Don't forget that the MC is 19, and MC's father isn't specified but he should be under 50. It doesn't have to be right after they meet but no more than 2 or 3 years.

GreekLord

Mar 23, 2018
I assume that you are using the v0.7.1 . In this version, the error pops up when you try to access rooster app. If you update it to v0.7.2 then there will be no problem.

But in v0.7.2, some scene images are missing. They are there in v0.7.1

Its your choice, whether you play v0.7.1 to see all scene images and miss rooster...Or you play v0.7.2 to miss some scene images and see rooster.
CAN'T I JUST MERGE THEM ANYHOW?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not that I want to ruin a perfectly good fantasy, but technically...

However, the day does not tell how many pairs of twins there are. Whether there is only one pair of fraternal twins running through B&R, or perhaps there is another pair of identical twins? :unsure:

Someday we will find out.(y)

GreekLord

Mar 23, 2018
No, you can't merge them. But I will advise you to play v0.7.1 . If you want to see rooster, when the error pops up, just click on ignore. The error will come a lot of times, but by clicking on ignore, you can see rooster. I do the same.
Thanks for the briefing.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Somehow, you can't quite rely on the tag's either. Blackmail is not on the list, but we know that Chad is being blackmailed.:unsure:

Reactions: shazba

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Somehow, you can't quite rely on the tag's either. Blackmail is not on the list, but we know that Chad is being blackmailed.:unsure:
If I am not wrong...IF...the blackmail tag is added only when a girl is being blackmailed and you can see her getting in trouble. Every Blackmail game that I have played, met this condition.

Edit: I forgot that the games where the Male MC is being blackmailed, which is super rare, also gets the blackmail tag. It affects the story... But here chad isn't the MC, and neither his part is affecting the main story, so maybe that's why they didn't add it.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
If I am not wrong...IF...the blackmail tag is added only when a girl is being blackmailed and you can see her getting in trouble.
Every Blackmail game that I have played, met this condition.
I think there's enough blackmail going on to warrant the tag.

It's debatable whether the Chad thing is blackmail. We don't know if there were any demands with Chad's compromising photos, but at least he felt he was being blackmailed.

And Jill is definitely being blackmailed by that knave Tybalt, considering the terms are that she has to date the toothless wonder, I'd say that even meets your definition there Rob.

I don't know who's responsible for the tags, but I very much doubt it's DPC's doing... (so I wouldn't blame the twins tag on him)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

It's debatable whether the Chad thing is blackmail. We don't know if there were any demands with Chad's compromising photos, but at least he felt he was being blackmailed.

And Jill is definitely being blackmailed by that knave Tybalt, considering the terms are that she has to date the toothless wonder, I'd say that even meets your definition there Rob.

I don't know who's responsible for the tags, but I very much doubt it's DPC's doing... (so I wouldn't blame the twins tag on him)
I've looked for an official tag list from DPC before, but never found one.:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: shazba

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

You are right that Jill is getting Blackmailed. But for now, it hasn't changed into something sexual.

See, it's my experience with those games, that the girl or Male Mc gets blackmailed, they get in trouble, and they have sexual scenes resulting out of it.

But Still, you are correct as well. Blackmail isn't always sexual related.

I have no idea on what basis they [ DPC or Mods] add tags like this.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

And Maya

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes