shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Of course, Maya. Hers is an anti-sexual blackmail. Blackmailed into not having sex. The horror!

A few other tags that are missing:
  • ahegao - The lovely Nicole when being analized by the mc.
  • cosplay - Maybe? The DnG game?
  • fantasy - Definitely the DnG game.
  • gay - Need I mention "The Chad".
  • horror - Every time Bella stares someone down and that psycho music plays!
  • management - The mansion repair game.
  • multiple endings - A little pre-emptive, but does anyone seriously expect there to be just one ending?
  • religion - Fucking Patrick!
  • sex toys - There's surely more dildos in this game than any other on this site! (Plus the Maya and Josy scene.)
  • superpowers - That allure given off by the mc's cock has got to be some kind of super power!
  • virgin - It's official, Jill is a platinum card carrying member.

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
multiple endings - A little pre-emptive, but does anyone seriously expect there to be just one ending?
Yes. It goes hand in hand horror tag. Isabella axes us.

I suppose there are multiple endings in the sense that how she will axe us depending on the playthrough. Maybe it's deflowering Jill and then dumping her, or being such a DIK that we drive Jill to Tybalt's bed. Perhaps after finding Cathy's panties in her car, she also stumbles upon MC in the act with Jade and in a fury just starts swinging. The possibilities are endless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course, Maya. Hers is an anti-sexual blackmail. Blackmailed into not having sex. The horror!

A few other tags that are missing:
  • ahegao - The lovely Nicole when being analized by the mc.
  • cosplay - Maybe? The DnG game?
  • fantasy - Definitely the DnG game.
  • gay - Need I mention "The Chad".
  • horror - Every time Bella stares someone down and that psycho music plays!
  • management - The mansion repair game.
  • multiple endings - A little pre-emptive, but does anyone seriously expect there to be just one ending?
  • religion - Fucking Patrick!
  • sex toys - There's surely more dildos in this game than any other on this site! (Plus the Maya and Josy scene.)
  • superpowers - That allure given off by the mc's cock has got to be some kind of super power!
  • virgin - It's official, Jill is a platinum card carrying member.
It is absurd that "multiple endings" is not present.... It is true that is a very common tag, and so it is not so peculiar

Reactions: shazba

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Have you ever considered that Neil and Monica are not on good terms with each other? That they ignore each other. Maybe Monica has condemned Neil to poverty by suing for alimony.

You write about Tommy's Daz3D model. Wow. You really don't know how Daz3D works.

That's just a preset. You can use shapes and morphs to change the character so that it no longer resembles Tommy. You can change the skin textures, hair, eye color, nails, basically everything. So the question should be allowed, why DPC made Tommy, Troy and the MC so similar?:unsure:

I don't care if you or others take me seriously. But I know what I write about, what you can read above.
This is what I'm talking about, but no one wants to discuss seriously and try to restart the game and focus only with the most important characters

Look at this picture man, how alike they are. This is MC by the way, not Tommy on the roof

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
YES ! Yes ! Yes ! OMG Finaly it's going to hapen !!! :love::love::love:

The windows are finally going to be fixed
!!! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Oh and that birthday threesome is coming... that's cool too i guess.... :ROFLMAO:

Preview 2 is Josy at the gym
I know, I mean those windows aren't going to fix themselves. And another cliff-hanger, when is the ice-maker on the HOT's fridge going to get fixed????????????

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Somehow, you can't quite rely on the tag's either. Blackmail is not on the list, but we know that Chad is being blackmailed.:unsure:
Good grief. Chad is NOT being blackmailed! He assumed he was when he read that letter, but he clearly isn't since we've never heard any demands and no one has revealed his secret since then.

Unless you think he was ordered to pick a fight with the MC (and inexplicably assumed the MC was the one behind it all) or was told to await instructions and then later told to break up with Sage, Chad was simply being dicked with for reasons unknown and mistook it for blackmail. As he said, he wasn't thinking clearly at the time.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yep, definitely makes up for that disappointment when the two girls helped the mc clean his room. This is how that scene should have ended. :sneaky:
Not to be that person, but this is definitely the Friendship path. :ROFLMAO:, I don't see the desire in their "eyes", that they can't wait until MC jump in so they can suck his big dick:ROFLMAO::devilish:. The expression is more of a gratitude, that he allowed them to have their private time, but now MC come in to tell them it's time for the girls to leave.
MC just a great friend who casually helping the Girl/girl couple to navigate their relationship, the same way that He helps Jill, even if he is not on her path, He still help to her during the Tennis date.

if MC visit Maya during ep 6 , if I remember right he not offer his room, He only offer it to Josy , but on the relationship path, the Josy visit end up with Him having sex with her again, expanding the rift between josy and maya further. Eventually they will not want to share the MC with each other:devilish:

I think there won't be an actual polygamy relationship, and by constantly have to choose between them DPC use the story in a more organic way to show the player how this will not work, instead of leting one of them die in a house fire:ROFLMAO:.

But of course I'm more than likely wrong, so nothing to worry about. :).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not to be that person, but this is definitely the Friendship path. :ROFLMAO:, I don't see the desire in their "eyes", that they can't wait until MC jump in so they can suck his big dick:ROFLMAO::devilish:. The expression is more of a gratitude, that he allowed them to have their private time, but now MC come in to tell them it's time for the girls to leave.
MC just a great friend who casually helping the Girl/girl couple to navigate their relationship, the same way that He helps Jill, even if he is not on her path, He still help to her during the Tennis date.

if MC visit Maya during ep 6 , if I remember right he not offer his room, He only offer it to Josy , but on the relationship path, the Josy visit end up with Him having sex with her again, expanding the rift between josy and maya further. Eventually they will not want to share the MC with each other:devilish:

I think there won't be an actual polygamy relationship, and by constantly have to choose between them DPC use the story in a more organic way to show the player how this will not work, instead of leting one of them die in a house fire:ROFLMAO:.

Do you have a lot of friends who like to lie openly topless in your bed. If so, you have great friends. :sneaky:

That said, you're probably right. All these teaser previews are just that, big teases. Riona and Quinn did fuck all with Sage and the mc (man I was looking forward to his birthday foursome teased by that episode 7 preview), so why would the promise of this new preview be any more rewarding.

The only thing bigger than the mc's cock is his fucking heart. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine having had a concurrent sexual relationship with two girls who turn out to already be in a relationship with each other and then they turf you out, and then in order to facilitate the growth of their relationship you leave them to fuck in your bed while you sleep on your couch?!

If that happens, the mc better be around the corner getting a rim job from Quinn while Sage is blowing him...

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
It makes no sense what you say because if you go like Dik in the whole game the 5 Li only have 2 left and Jill it is a matter of time before she left the MC in the friendzone and as a chick no route of the 5 Li has been closed and even the only open SG routes are those of Riona and Camila
That's why I said "MAYBE"

I admit that I am in love with detail and like to put every word on the gold scale. You may even be right that I think too much about it. But I enjoy it. The game is full of puzzles and I'm curious.:rolleyes:
It's perfectly fine to be in love with details. Sometimes (in my opinion at least) some ideas are too too crazy or non sense (like the one below), but I'm not going to insult you for that or something else,because you spend some time to have/create these ideas and theories and I must to respect that. I can give you a counter-argument which is something else...
I suspect that the affinity determines the gender preference of the MC.

DIK=Homo
NEUTRAL=Bisexual
CHICK=Hetero

I can hear the moaning of the thread members again. But folks this actually makes sense. We have at least one homo couple, one lesbian couple, where both are bisexual. Besides, this would be a stroke of genius if DPC created a game that anyone can play. No matter if gay, bi or straight.

The status will decide what behavior the MC will display.

DIK Status = Normal to Asshole
NEUTRAL Status = Tolerant
CHICK Status = Feminine to Crybaby
For example here... I can't see, after 7 episodes, an gay MC. He almost fucks everything which have a pussy and enjoy it

Reactions: Reggie32

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Do you have a lot of friends who like to lie openly topless in your bed. If so, you have great friends. :sneaky:

That said, you're probably right. All these teaser previews are just that, big teases. Riona and Quinn did fuck all with Sage and the mc (man I was looking forward to his birthday foursome teased by that episode 7 preview), so why would the promise of this new preview be any more rewarding.

The only thing bigger than the mc's cock is his fucking heart. :rolleyes:

Can you imagine having had a concurrent sexual relationship with two girls who turn out to already be in a relationship with each other and then they turf you out, and then in order to facilitate the growth of their relationship you leave them to fuck in your bed while you sleep on your couch?!

If that happens, the mc better be around the corner getting a rim job from Quinn while Sage is blowing him...
Not just that, how many people do you know that would invite someone else to have sex in their bed? Shit, I hope they at least have the courtesy to change the sheets!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

the development of the trouple is pretty hiccupy, and in part I agree with you, it's not necessarily meant to be a mini harem, but rather a "mini tournament", the three guys want to test themselves and see what's best for them.

I think that somehow DPC will find a way to get to that scene even for those who went to Maya (it would also be a bit absurd that an offer made to bring the 2 girls closer would fall on deaf ears if Mc went to the one who needs it most)

That said, if that's how Maya and Josy show their friendship: Quinn and Jade all the way.

You're mean, but not that mean.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Don't forget that the MC is 19, and MC's father isn't specified but he should be under 50. It doesn't have to be right after they meet but no more than 2 or 3 years.
I’m not saying it makes any difference or matters, or will have any story impact, but they could of been together 6 years by your own logic and Neil still only be late 40s, if MC was born at 30.

I hope there is a poly path. It’s more interesting to Have a 3 way relationship to manage, instead of only having the option to pick up half the wreckage of a Josy and Maya failed relationship.

It will be interesting if the offer only being on the Josy visit actually impacts things. It would be a bit strange as in the moment the Maya date is the right choice.

Reactions: ename144
Aug 6, 2017
mc would be the ultimate cuck letting other people bang on his bed. if we cant ignore them it would be another notch in the josy-maya storyline fucking suck belt. let me bang the madame and sandy at the same time. do it, mr pínkcake

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Am I the only one who's noticing a striking resemblance between the dad and Derek? Either way, best dad I've seen in one of these games by far.
well there is the fact that he is still alive! considering that in these games 95% of the fathers are dead or about to be cucked by the MC he is indeed the best dad around but perhaps you not wanting to fuck his wife helps with the relationship... i can only imagine if he had remarried and you were trying to get your dick on his wife he would probably not be so understanding and friendly towards you!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes