felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You think she might need to dye her hair, get a few tatts, wear stiletto heels and walk around naked to make her more interesting?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Personally I quite like her. I'm more interested to find out more about Jill than I am Maya or Josy. I'm a little intrigued to know more about Sage (basically I just wanna know who Sage's dad is so I can stick it to godkingxerxes when we find out it's Man Bun :p) and of course I wanna know what the fuck the deal is with Bella and her ex, but it's Jill that I'd really like to get to know more about, like:
  • What is she campaigning about. :unsure:
  • How did her sister die. :eek:
  • Are her parents gonna accept the mc. :mad:
  • Just how rich is she. (y)
  • Will she like anal. :sneaky:
These are all burning questions.
I also find Jill's character very interesting, and in the end in a game full of LIs and secondary girls, an old-fashioned girl is bearable and adds variety

but her management in the last 2 chapters didn't excite me at all, basically Jill has two roles: introducing Tybalt's comic act (the watermelon breakfast, the tennis match, Tybalt's presentation...), or episodes of blueballing so extreme to appear parodic (like the light touch with the fingertips...)

the fact that in the seventh chapter there is the possibility of dumping her makes me think, however, that the goal is not far away, I would say 9 chapter (which means in a year...)

only for true believers

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I also find Jill's character very interesting, and in the end in a game full of LIs and secondary girls, an old-fashioned girl is bearable and adds variety

but her management in the last 2 chapters didn't excite me at all, basically Jill has two roles: introducing Tybalt's comic act (the watermelon breakfast, the tennis match, Tybalt's presentation...), or episodes of blueballing so extreme to appear parodic (like the light touch with the fingertips...)

the fact that in the seventh chapter there is the possibility of dumping her makes me think, however, that the goal is not far away, I would say 9 chapter (which means in a year...)

only for true believers

I hate to make your blue balls bluer, but she never actually touched the MC's weewee:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I hate to make your blue balls bluer, but she never actually touched the MC's weewee:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
when I talked about a light touch with the fingers, I was referring to that scene.

It's clearly a joke, the sublimation of blueballing, Jill almost reaching out to touch a vile male member, but fortunately managing to restrain herself.:eek::eek::eek:

it is practically impossible to make a parody of it, the parody is already in the game

Reactions: OFT

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
A couple of thoughts about the season finale
1) Most likely the main character will become the president of the brotherhood
2) Jill and Bella will finally quarrel
3) Most likely the route of the side girl will be closed( Riona or Camila).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba and dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You think she might need to dye her hair, get a few tatts, wear stiletto heels and walk around naked to make her more interesting?

Personally I quite like her. I'm more interested to find out more about Jill than I am Maya or Josy. I'm a little intrigued to know more about Sage (basically I just wanna know who Sage's dad is so I can stick it to godkingxerxes when we find out it's Man Bun :p) and of course I wanna know what the fuck the deal is with Bella and her ex, but it's Jill that I'd really like to get to know more about, like:
Personally, I don't find attractive this " Evil Jill " version of her. Don't like the hair, to many Tatto. Honestly, Meh, :ROFLMAO:
Coriolan 's Jill However, Damn:love:.

Despite all the lame thing , Jill remain to be my second favorite. and I actually eager to see what direction her character will take. Although my desire with her not in everyone's favorite. :devilish::ROFLMAO:.But the same can be said about Josy, I don't want them to be remain only the sweet cute innocent girls. :devilish:

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
When the MC met up in the cafeteria, the MC told Troy not to say a word. Kind of suspicious.
MC... Cafeteria... Troy... Not to say a word?
I remember that we have a accidentally bump into troy in cafeteria, but he said something like "what? Are you trying to beat me again?" and mc replies: "no! Sorry!".... I think the dialogue is different when you choose to beat him or not, but I don't remember to say something like "shut up" even when I was a chick, not a dik

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I remember that we have a accidentally bump into troy in cafeteria, but he said something like "what? Are you trying to beat me again?" and mc replies: "no! Sorry!".... I think the dialogue is different when you choose to beat him or not, but I don't remember to say something like "shut up" even when I was a chick, not a dik
In my case, that's what the MC said to Troy.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

Oh my god seeing Jill like this makes me want to kill the guy who did this!!!
Why turning the wonderfull Jill into some generic low grade bitch. RAHHHH!!!!! i need to crush someone now, slowly :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: RukiRG and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
  1. What makes you think the mc will become president? Rusty founded the frat and I don't think he's finishing up this year. Rusty definitely considers the mc a bit of a partner though, but I can't see him handing over the presidency.
  2. Jill and Bella are sitting on a powder keg. The glances they keep throwing each other when it comes to the mc... :eek:
  3. Hopefully we'll be helping Riona out with her stalker issue, and the mc hasn't managed to fuck her to ecstasy yet, so if any side chick get marginalised, it'll probably be Camila, other than being a babe, she doesn't add much substance to the game.
I'm keen to see how much further the Quinn/mc relationship goes. He's almost domesticated her!

Why turning the wonderfull Jill into some generic low grade bitch. RAHHHH!!!!! i need to crush someone now, slowly :mad:
Too many guys here look at tatts and they immediately think "skank". That's really not fair. There are some awesome tattoos out there that take a lot of dedication to get completed. It's not like she just got a tramp stamp of something lame like that.

I feel Sandy gets a bad rap just because she's tattooed up the wazoo. No one hangs shit on Mel though... I wonder why... :unsure: Could be it goes well with that Egyptian vibe she's got going...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The whole route is boring for her. If there is passion and drama in route with Sage or Bella, then there is nothing at all.
So no sex equals boring i guess ? We know it's an adult game but it's not a harem game, it's more about character development and there is a lot of passion and drama with Jill, but no sex passion or sex drama of course!:LOL:

Reactions: RukiRG

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
  1. What makes you think the mc will become president? Rusty founded the frat and I don't think he's finishing up this year. Rusty definitely considers the mc a bit of a partner though, but I can't see him handing over the presidency.
  2. Jill and Bella are sitting on a powder keg. The glances they keep throwing each other when it comes to the mc... :eek:
  3. Hopefully we'll be helping Riona out with her stalker issue, and the mc hasn't managed to fuck her to ecstasy yet, so if any side chick get marginalised, it'll probably be Camila, other than being a babe, she doesn't add much substance to the game.
I'm keen to see how much further the Quinn/mc relationship goes. He's almost domesticated her!

Too many guys here look at tatts and they immediately think "skank". That's really not fair. There are some awesome tattoos out there that take a lot of dedication to get completed. It's not like she just got a tramp stamp of something lame like that.

I feel Sandy gets a bad rap just because she's tattooed up the wazoo. No one hangs shit on Mel though... I wonder why... :unsure: Could be it goes well with that Egyptian vibe she's got going...
I was kidding of course !:LOL:
And seeing her like this is totally ridiculous.
I like girls with tatoo or piercings, it's just that it doesn't match with Jill personality!
For example i like Riona very much, tatoos match her character perfectly fine.

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I was kidding of course !:LOL:
And seeing her like this is totally ridiculous.
I like girls with tatoo or piercings, it's just that it doesn't match with Jill personality!
For example i like Riona very much, tatoos match her character perfectly fine.
Yeah ok, it definitely doesn't suit Jill's personality, unless she's trying to follow in her sister, Lana's footsteps. :cool:

Reactions: Kukipett
Jan 12, 2019
Just a comment on point 3

When one route closes, another opens #HeatherstitsareGodtier

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Smoking mature version then ?

All credit goes to Felice's girlfriend

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
If MC didn't' beat Troy the lines pretty simple
"Sorry"
"Don't mention it"
Nothing blurry here.

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes