godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
well there is the fact that he is still alive! considering that in these games 95% of the fathers are dead or about to be cucked by the MC he is indeed the best dad around but perhaps you not wanting to fuck his wife helps with the relationship... i can only imagine if he had remarried and you were trying to get your dick on his wife he would probably not be so understanding and friendly towards you!
Neil stopped at McAllens after dropping off the furniture and hooked up with Nora.

We gon head back home for weekend dinner and see them together.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Evil Josy, but only for DIKs that ignore her to this point causing her to turn to the dark side.
Hmm, Not really, because if She doesn't get a taste of Dark Side, She has no reason to turn to the Dark Side. it's more like an MC who was neutral, enter the Josy relationship, and as the MC Getting Darker, Josy is along for the ride and Enjoying it herself too. :ROFLMAO:. But because Jill also at least Neutral, its has to be balanced a little, before the final push:devilish:.
It's the opposite of Quinn, where you might lead her out from the Darkness. :unsure:. - This is the nicest thing I ever said about her, Appreciate it:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: godkingxerxes

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
This is what I'm talking about, but no one wants to discuss seriously and try to restart the game and focus only with the most important characters

Look at this picture man, how alike they are. This is MC by the way, not Tommy on the roof
It could well be that Tommy is a brother of the MC. Maybe there are more brothers. (Troy) One thing we know for sure. Neil had his fun and some of it without a condom.

Reactions: zizo10z

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Neil stopped at McAllens after dropping off the furniture and hooked up with Nora.

We gon head back home for weekend dinner and see them together.
Hmmm step-mother Nora ! And just like that she went from a 9 to a 10 :love: Sorry Neil !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought there was a distinction between pigtails and no pigtails....

the one with the pigtails is clearly the evil version
I would love an Evil Josy :devilish: :love: , at least that would give her something that is about her:ROFLMAO:, and we could be Evil Together, and corrupt Jill :devilish::ROFLMAO:
If there really is Josy twins, I wouldn't mind having crazy DIK sex with evil Josy :devilish: and heartwaming Chick sex with nice Josy :love:
And, of course, a twincest threesome with the MC ! (foursome if Maya or Jill wants to join ;))

Damm it ! Now I actually want a Dalli_x theory to be true :mad:

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not to be that person, but this is definitely the Friendship path. :ROFLMAO:, I don't see the desire in their "eyes", that they can't wait until MC jump in so they can suck his big dick:ROFLMAO::devilish:. The expression is more of a gratitude, that he allowed them to have their private time, but now MC come in to tell them it's time for the girls to leave.
MC just a great friend who casually helping the Girl/girl couple to navigate their relationship, the same way that He helps Jill, even if he is not on her path, He still help to her during the Tennis date.

if MC visit Maya during ep 6 , if I remember right he not offer his room, He only offer it to Josy , but on the relationship path, the Josy visit end up with Him having sex with her again, expanding the rift between josy and maya further. Eventually they will not want to share the MC with each other:devilish:

I think there won't be an actual polygamy relationship, and by constantly have to choose between them DPC use the story in a more organic way to show the player how this will not work, instead of leting one of them die in a house fire:ROFLMAO:.

But of course I'm more than likely wrong, so nothing to worry about. :).
I think that there will be one or the other poly relationship. H. Bacchus once wrote that it is likely that DPC will do the opposite of AL. AL, according to DPC himself, was a story that came out of personal experience. I hope that the fire was only an analogy for his emotional world. The way I see it, there could be several three-way relationships at BaD. But probably only one with continuance. And that's where obstacles are put in the way of the MC. If there should be a poly relationship, it won't be easy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's why I said "MAYBE"

It's perfectly fine to be in love with details. Sometimes (in my opinion at least) some ideas are too too crazy or non sense (like the one below), but I'm not going to insult you for that or something else,because you spend some time to have/create these ideas and theories and I must to respect that. I can give you a counter-argument which is something else...

For example here... I can't see, after 7 episodes, an gay MC. He almost fucks everything which have a pussy and enjoy it
When the MC met up in the cafeteria, the MC told Troy not to say a word. Kind of suspicious. Check out the look on Chad's face at the EP7 party. There's love in the air.

Imagine if the MC caught Chad and Troy in the locker room at the end of Ep7. And at the beginning of EP8, the MC goes after Troy for kissing Chad.

No but seriously. At the end of EP7, the MC said it's nice to finally be normal. This could be referring to Josy or the fact that some people thought he was gay. Even Sage says something like that in EP5.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jill is the most boring and unsympathetic character from the harem
You think she might need to dye her hair, get a few tatts, wear stiletto heels and walk around naked to make her more interesting?

Personally I quite like her. I'm more interested to find out more about Jill than I am Maya or Josy. I'm a little intrigued to know more about Sage (basically I just wanna know who Sage's dad is so I can stick it to godkingxerxes when we find out it's Man Bun :p) and of course I wanna know what the fuck the deal is with Bella and her ex, but it's Jill that I'd really like to get to know more about, like:
  • What is she campaigning about. :unsure:
  • How did her sister die. :eek:
  • Are her parents gonna accept the mc. :mad:
  • Just how rich is she. (y)
  • Will she like anal. :sneaky:
These are all burning questions.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes