AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Guys dont be so rude with Chip, he is a respected memb... wait a second...
(Heycock: ¿What are you doing Josy?
Josy: Shhh it will be quick)
View attachment 1270091
Ehem... as i was saying... respected member of our commun... holly shiit.. munity
(Heycock: Stop it Josy i am talking with the guys and Chip is also here
Josy: I dont care, you can talk if you want)
View attachment 1270099
So... we should give him... fuck... the consideration and res... uffff... respect he deserves...
(Heycock: But Josy he thinks you are his girlfriend
Josy: Yeah i know, but thats ridicoulus . I am with everyone in f95zone)

View attachment 1270095

Anyway... so.. respect... so much respect...
(Heycock, oh i am cumming Josy, ahhhhhhhh, shit
Josy: Cum on my face Heycock)

View attachment 1270101

Sorry guys. Respect, thats the thing.
(Heycock: Can you clean your face Josy, you look like Santa Claus.

No, Josy, not in the pool for the love of god.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RonnieBoi

Nov 20, 2018
ffs YES! 7.2.
I just checked my 7.2 version and guess what? the same files are still missing. :rolleyes:
Which is kinda strange if it was fixed in the 7.1 update like the changelog says.
The 7.1 fixes in turn are supposed to be included in the 7.2 update.
So either it wasn't fixed in 7.1 (can't check, don't have the 7.1 update anymore) but more likely DPC forgot to include this fix in the 7.2 update... :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I like to drink a yogurt after I eat a sandwich, so No. :ROFLMAO:You can have the empty mug, and the banana. Josy and Jill are mine , and If I think about it, I like to eat a Banana time to time, and the apple or peach is probably Sage, so She is also mine. :ROFLMAO:.
You can have the chair:p:ROFLMAO:
I see the hallmarks of an eating disorder....

However, sooner or later they will find a reason, so I wouldn't worry.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I would commit double homicide for a Jill and Sage scene. Whichever high-tier patron is requesting Jill and Sage renders from DPC, keep up god's work.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If Maya is Gina then where is Maya?

Wouldn't Josy, who has spent a lot of time with Maya in past know that this girl is not Maya? Does Gina also have piercing? Why doesn't Gina's husband find or take her?

Wouldn't Patrick easily identify whether she is Maya or Gina? Maya and Gina are twins, Patrick is their father, obviously he should know whether it is Gina or Maya.
Patrick may not know that Gina is at the B&R or that Gina exists. Maybe it is not Gina. I just liked the name.

Look for the movie. "The Parent Trap" Maybe that's how it went in the movie.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Wow. I'm slowly but surely getting you in the right direction.

I'm going to repeat myself again.

Tommy and Quinn want the party to be at DIK's Mansion. Why? Fun and drugs. Rusty is casual about fun and drugs. He just doesn't pay for the drugs. Sage is different. She wouldn't allow drugs in Hot's house. That's why Tommy and Quinn agree that they have to destroy Sage and Chad's relationship. I didn't make that up, it's written something like that in the game. However, Quinn has to get in good with Dawe in order to continue selling birth control pills to the Alpha's for muscle building.

It already starts in EP1. The MC swears Sage in against Chad in the cafeteria. Tommy learns from Rhiona that the MC swore on Chad's girl, Sage, and Sage was impressed by the MC. Tommy goes to Troy, gives him a black eye and takes the guitar. Quinn gives the guitar to Chad and he gives Sage a nice gift. Oops. the trap is set. MC is pissed at the Alpha's. Then he also learns from the DIK's that Troy was an Alpha. The MC has no place to sleep anymore. Tommy calls Quinn that the MC is coming over to steal a pair of panties. The trap for the MC is set. Quinn and Tommy use Maya to drag the MC to the cum petition. Now they didn't count on the MC, our love interest and white knight, developing feelings for Maya. Tommy asked the MC before the body shots if he wanted to fuck Sage too. Click times on no. Tommy then says that he should. For Quinn and Tommy's plan, with drugs and partying at the DIK Mansion, that would be the best possible solution if a DIK had a relationship with Sage. Rusty asked who Maya was and Tommy answered. Too bad it's Derek's sister and we all know Tommy doesn't handle the sister thing well. Later Sage finds out that the guitar belongs to the MC and that Chad stole it. Yes the MC doesn't know yet that it was Tommy. By the way, Tommy has his own guitar, in case nobody has noticed yet. Now Maya or Josy gets a little task from Quinn. (Josy is just an idea that came to my mind. Josy once called the MC when he didn't have his cell phone anymore and Quinn talked to Josy. As a reward Josy would have got the promise to B&R). Back to the task. Phone sex with Chad. Remember what kind of panties Maya and Josy had worn before that. The color was red. In any case, the MC picks up the phone. Very shortly after, the MC meets....Dawe. Sage does not like Dawe either. Sage and the MC have something in common. Well, the romance of Sage with the MC can then begin. I have not counted how many coincidences there were. But it comes as it must, Chad loses his coolness and wants to beat up the MC. Then Jill comes and calls Cathy, who is a counselor. All of a sudden Dawe is president of the Alpha's and they are under scrutiny now too. Yeah that's stupid for Quinn because the money for the drugs is running out. Who does Quinn find out from. Dawe. Quinn will think of something. She plays chess. Areith has Jamie's cell phone. Dawe could get it. Who was working out at Gym while the MC was spying on Chad. Sarah, Mel and Arieth. One of the three later took the picture of Cathy in the locker room. Quinn or Dawe uses Jamie's cell phone, which previously had Arieth, and uploads the picture to the laptop. Now the picture has to go on Rooster. It's party time. Rusty gets to fuck Camila for a change. Rhiona watches the hallway. But Quinn still needs a DIK to unlock the laptop. Well Quinn brings Josy and Maya to spin the dildo. Quinn likes to fuck people's brains so much. Yes now it's Tommy's turn. Quinn uses Josy for that. Tommy gives Quinn the access password. Now everyone thinks that Tommy would never hurt Rusty. We know 2 things. Tommy assumes that nothing will happen to Rusty because he is a Burgermeister and Tommy is closer to Quinn than Rusty at this point. Who posted the cluck. Rhiona. She takes the laptop to the bathroom and locks the door. Climbs through the window and deposits the laptop in the library, where Rusty then finds it and later Nick thinks about Vinny. Why Rhiona? Rhiona is close to Rusty and so no one would suspect her.

Fuck the text is getting too long. But I think you see that everything is connected. This is not the main story BaD. But a great side story that is not over yet.

Another small picture of me. Look at the black poster with the red writing on the wall.

View attachment 1267799

Black poster??? All I can see is Melanie's ass.

1624907732130.png

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
no i'm not dallix 2 lol
i like this guy his guesses are good

Yes, I'd say MC's dad slept with Tommy's mom before he met MC's mom, and I'd also say he knew he had another son, but the guesswork here is that she left him before she had a baby.
So I was focusing on MC's daddy talk when he said that if the days come back, he'll wear a condom. Just focus on the last thing I wrote and you'll understand what I mean here is a YES secret that has yet to be discovered
The similarity here is not because of the software used, but only that the two are meant to be the same. All the characters have different looks, some good and some bad, which should have been paid more attention to. than that, but they are minor characters so it doesn't matter
What if the MC has multiple siblings? What if Neil also had such an awesome party like the MC in EP7?

The Tommy brother theory brings a problem with it. If Tommy is the MC's brother, the MC would be the step half brother of Josy. This could bring difficulties with incest settings ofDPC. Unless Pete and Monica get divorced.

Reactions: hidden_robot

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
his guesses are garbage, He literally never guess anything rightly :ROFLMAO: . He take out an element of the story, a conversation, a screenshot, and he create a fanfiction around it, this is the base of his theories. He inventing things from his head, like Jaskier wiht his Witcher song

What do you think how old Tommy is ? How old MC father is ? He talking about his college days, Daddy probably had some sexual diseases because of his adventures :ROFLMAO:.

MC is the Step brother of Tommy who is the Step Brother of Josy . WOW, DPC is really playing around the incest fetish isn't He ?:ROFLMAO:
That's where you're wrong. I am not guessing, I am theorizing. I'm also not just taking out one part of the story, but several. If you read my post properly, and not just what you want to read, you'll realize that my theories come from several clues that come from the game.

Neil: Lynette was 18 when she met Neil and Neil was 6 years older. Ergo, he was about 25 years old when the MC was born. 25 + 19 = 44.

Tommy: The Dik's foundation was 2 years ago. Let's assume that Tommy and Rusty were the same age and entered college at 18. Take the 18 + 2 = 20. I add another year since we don't know the date of birth. According to this, Tommy is about 20 or 21 years old.

Thus, if Neil impregnated one or more women between the ages of 18 and 23, MC's possible half-siblings would be up to 5 years older. So it is theoretically possible that one or more of MC's half-siblings are studying at B&R College.

It is only theoretically possible.

Last edited:
Reactions: hidden_robot

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What a beautiful image! I think I already have for a new signature!
And I hope it's also before I fix the window, so they don't have the walk of shame together... (I was expecting a walk for Maya alone :p ).
The fact that there have never been previews with sexual scenes makes you think, they almost always end up being just baits.
I think that Maya should do the walk of shame with Josy. Josy has already done it and for Maya Josy would then be an emotinal support. And if it remains with the Throuple, the window will be repaired sometime. At the latest then it would come to the walk of shame. In addition, then all would know and Josy/Maya/MC would have to hide nothing more and could live out the three-way relationship fully.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy and MC living in the same town, or city , enough close to each other so MC can visit her with his bicycle. Monica Tommy's mother basically living close to MC father. are you saying that they live near to each other and not bump to each other , especially if they had history? :unsure:
this is just way too convenient to build a believable twist. Sorry, but not buying it. You based your theory on simply that MC and Tommy share the same DAZ model, and then you invented a story around it, and you wants us, do bring prove of you being wrong, when all you have to back up you claim is they have the same model, everything else is invented by you .

To this to be true there has to be too many coincidence , and it would not feel realistic, it would feel unnatural

do you see how hard to have a conversation like this ? That is why most of us not take Dallix seriously.
Have you ever considered that Neil and Monica are not on good terms with each other? That they ignore each other. Maybe Monica has condemned Neil to poverty by suing for alimony.

You write about Tommy's Daz3D model. Wow. You really don't know how Daz3D works.

That's just a preset. You can use shapes and morphs to change the character so that it no longer resembles Tommy. You can change the skin textures, hair, eye color, nails, basically everything. So the question should be allowed, why DPC made Tommy, Troy and the MC so similar?:unsure:

I don't care if you or others take me seriously. But I know what I write about, what you can read above.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Not about age difference being a problem just your math was incorrect

6 years older
19 years old MC plus 24 (unless he turned 25 prior to MC being born) = 43
I do not recall any ages but I read the ones from your screen cap.
That's not my math problems, that's dalli_x :D Just pointing out.

I don't have any of them, solved all math quiz in the game on my own with 100% success :D

Reactions: dalli_x

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Here is the thing that bugs me.

Why doesn't B&R, which is a good college, have security cameras?

A College has tons of security cameras that are used everyday for multiple reasons, Infact having security cameras is necessary. I hope everyone knows why. And no matter how big the campus area is, every area of the campus has 2 or 3 security cameras.

All these incidents that happen in the campus...

Ep2 -Preps having intruders in their mansion.
Ep2 -Jocks ruining DIKs Mansion.
Ep3 -Chad assaulting MC.
Ep4 -MC fucking Quinn on the Roof.
Ep5 -DIKs and Jocks fighting.
Ep5 -Preps Mansion ruined to a little extent.
Ep5 -DIKs Mansion almost destroyed.

I know that some of the above are not favourable for the DIKs, But this isn't about DIKs. If the campus has security cameras then anyone like Preps or Diks can complain to the College authorities about their Mansion being ruined or destroyed by someone.

The College authorities should know what is happening in their campus, whether it be a Fight, having sex in public, Property being damaged. But here, Burke has to confirm if Chad assaulted MC...if you have security cameras then why do you need to ask or confirm?

If they had security cameras around the campus, it would be easy for DIKs to know who trashed their Mansion.

Cathy mentions in EP1 that the Campus Security is Vigilant. Honestly what do the security guards even do? Jack-off to big walls? :ROFLMAO:

And Secondly why don't the DIKs have security cameras in their Big Mansion ? Why don't the Richy preps have security cameras ?

Is this done so that the fun, suspense and drama goes on? Well can't complain that I enjoy it...

Anyways, DPC either did this for the reason above or He messed up.

Camera 1.png
Camera 2.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes