`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I know it is confusing. But the funny or strange thing is that it even fits with my Elvis theory. I post now times text parts of another side.

"Debra Paget also later took Elvis home to introduce him to her parents. Presley charmed the parents with his manners. "

"Like Elvis, Debra was deeply religious, but also had a wilder side"

"When Elvis saw the film, he thought Derba Paget was "the most beautiful girl he had ever seen" and asked her to marry him. Debra's parents, however, were against a wedding of their daughter because she had already been married to her colleague David Street for a few weeks in 1958 and the marriage failed. Paget, as was customary for young girls at the time, did not contradict her parents. It is probably also worth mentioning that in addition she had already had a two-year affair with billionaire industrialist and film producer Howard Hughes - a man who at that time was far richer, more famous and more powerful than Elvis."

Debra was never married to Howard Hughes.

Now put in Gina for Debra and the MC for Elvis. Please do not take everything for 1 to 1. This could have been just a template for the story of BaD. An inspiration source for DPC. Nothing more.

Don't worry about it. According to my theory, then there are two Maya's.
If Maya is Gina then where is Maya?

Wouldn't Josy, who has spent a lot of time with Maya in past know that this girl is not Maya? Does Gina also have piercing? Why doesn't Gina's husband find or take her?

Wouldn't Patrick easily identify whether she is Maya or Gina? Maya and Gina are twins, Patrick is their father, obviously he should know whether it is Gina or Maya.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
The grassy knoll theory is more solid.
Yeah but we didn’t know what colour underwear Lee Harvey Oswald wore?

If we knew what colour underwear he had on we could have found his accomplices by pantsing the entire crowd. As we all now know, human beings are connected by a commonality of underwear colour.

Actually I’m unsure, maybe Dalli can clarify. Does colour combinations on someone’s bra only point to the existence of a twin sibling or can colour combinations on bras also expose other people in a conspiracy to assassinate the president?

If only the FBI knew about this… think of all the crimes we’d solve.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

View attachment 1269595
WOW:love:
I Was Not Expecting That, But I Was Expecting Not to Expect Something So It Doesn't Count:ROFLMAO:

Anyway, looks like those who were missing the actual "Three Way " relationship, are finally getting something. and MC is a man of his word, He did Give Josy and Maya their "private time":ROFLMAO:

also Funny, it's practically the scene from the Custom Renders :ROFLMAO:
1229582_custom_render_may_josy_maya1_4k.png
This give me hopes for potential Josy x Jill x MC :ROFLMAO:.
This episode Seem to be massive, I mean if they have time for this. I hope it does not mean there won't be a Halloween party :unsure::eek:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Hmmm, I don't recall ever seeing a preview image from only one path before. Did Josy and Maya 'borrow' MC's room for a booty call?
This. This was a preview for ep 7, only available on Jill path, with very specific requirements. I remember, I was like WTF where is this scene? , when I first finished episode 7, because I had Dik affinity, and I didn't get this scene:ROFLMAO:
1159383_final_preview.jpg

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
This. This was a preview for ep 7, only available on Jill path, with very specific requirements. I remember, I was like WTF where is this scene? , when I first finished episode 7, because I had Dik affinity, and I didn't get this scene:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1269671
Yeah, that's right. Didn't remember those previews, and now that I think about it there's the Madame stuff too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hmmm, I don't recall ever seeing a preview image from only one path before. Did Josy and Maya 'borrow' MC's room for a booty call?
I think that's it
but Mc offers to lend them his room only if he goes to Josy's (when he goes to Maya's they don't seem to talk about it)
Let's hope the girls return the hospitality.

the ice cream preview with Jill was actually of a specific path

Yeah, that's right. Didn't remember those previews, and now that I think about it there's the Madame stuff too.
as a preview of the sixth chapter there was also Bella in the bathroom of the DIKs

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think that's it
but Mc offers to lend them his room only if he goes to Josy's (when he goes to Maya's they don't seem to talk about it)
Let's hope the girls return the hospitality.
All True. However as Heycock said, Maya on the other hand, mentioning that they promised a birthday gift to him, we may assume it was collected right there, as Maya offered herself to MC , but that not really a gift after all, it's just a regular Monday :ROFLMAO: .
Knowing DPC however, I can expect him to make this Lewd scene, - if there is any at all to be fair- Maybe it is just their "private time" and MC just walks in:unsure:. quickly somebody, zoom on their eyes to see if the reflection show mc or somebody else :ROFLMAO:

- to be like this 50% - 100% shit, and you have to have a Josy centric, and a Maya centric save to unlock it fully :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
All True. However as Heycock said, Maya on the other hand, mentioning that they promised a birthday gift to him, we may assume it was collected right there, as Maya offered herself to MC , but that not really a gift after all, it's just a regular Monday :ROFLMAO: .
Knowing DPC however, I can expect him to make this Lewd scene, - if there is any at all to be fair- Maybe it is just their "private time" and MC just walks in:unsure:. quickly somebody, zoom on their eyes to see if the reflection show mc or somebody else

- to be like this 50% - 100% shit, and you have to have a Josy centric, and a Maya centric save to unlock it fully :ROFLMAO:
rarely did previews anticipate a lewd scene directly

for this reason I think that also this could be a false lead, of course leaving Mc standing watching them would be very sad... :(

for now we would already have two lewd scenes announced, with Sage and this one

I think it's a bit too generous, and after all, we're here for the story.:cautious:o_O:p:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes