AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm trying to be a good guy. When a girl feels bad, I always choose the girl who needs help more than the other. I don't give a shit about Jill's gift and her accusations, Sage needs more attention than a fucking sissy and touchy Jil.
I mean that is the problem of having more than two routes of a Li in the same save because if you are not on Jill's route she does not visit you to go on a date but if you are on Sage's route she will call you and if You are not on any of the routes Jill does not appear and Sage does not call you but you can call her and she tells you that she is sick

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Not any idea about first 2 but 3 is likely gonna happen.
Security is looked after by counselors I guess. There is some dialogue in game can't remember when but it's loosely like "security has tightened since xxx event happend" and that xxx might be Chad and MC fight.
Tyballs tells it to his security when MC is trying to get to the Jill with his guitar.

Mar 19, 2020
Tbh Maya's dad is a fuckin weirdo, he's acting all giga Christian clutching his pearls about Maya dating Josy, yet he's fine with Maya having two piercings and fake boobs

He's not a real Southern bible dad he's just a pussy

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Actually the choice of Sage/Jill is obvious. Only an asshole will choose a date instead of going to a sick girl to whom he is not indifferent.
This is what I thought too!

Surely the MC could just say "I'm going to look after a sick friend" and not lose any relationship points with a date that is literally sprung on him.

This is why surprises suck! :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Actually the choice of Sage/Jill is obvious. Only an asshole will choose a date instead of going to a sick girl to whom he is not indifferent.
let's assume that Sage has a flu and not malaria, she's in an American college and not in a mud hut, she's in a house full of people and not left to her own devices.

premise this: surely between the two options it is more correct, more morally right to go to Sage, even if you are "in relationship" with Jill.

but the game clearly tells us something else, that it's much more important for MC to hear what kind of trouble Jill has got herself into for MC's sake than playing nurse

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There are some oddities in EP7.

The cum face pictures of Maya and Sage are the same, and also match the cum face picture of Josy from EP5.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somehow Josy is a trendsetter when it comes to hairstyles. Jill and Sage wear the same hairstyle as Josy in EP7. Also, all three do the same arm pose with their right arm.

Oct 24, 2020
Does anyone have a screenshot of every single unlocked scene from EP1-EP7? I have 8 locked scenes and just want an idea of what the scenes I need to unlock are.

LauLau

Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the MC name in the scene galleries? Is there a file or something to do so?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to change the MC name in the scene galleries? Is there a file or something to do so?
Start a new game and name your character. Double check in the first free roam with the "Scenes" app. You don't need to keep a save. It shouldn't reset after going back to old saves either.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes