DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Oh Boi, you missed a lot...

- felicemastronzo changed his profile pic. :eek:
- dalli_x Twin + Reflection Theories. ;)
- ChipLecsap has taken Josy. :rolleyes:
- 3 Previews of Ep8 :sneaky:
- What will be the intro of ep8 ? :unsure:
- Who trashed the DIKs mansion theories. :alien:
- When is the update? How long will it take ? :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the short summary of what's happening in the thread.
No, no ,no You've missed the most important thing. Felice has sworn off KRJ jokes (Sad . . so sad)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I was catching up on the Britney Spears vs. her dad news/drama and it got me thinking: What if Patrick is also Maya's conservator? Would it save the whole terrible co-signee situation? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Well, I doubt that. But at least, that is a nice but terrifying comparison. We have actual real life example of a control freak father. Maya situation, is now less of a bad writing after all.

Reactions: Marley300

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Well, I doubt that. But at least, that is a nice but terrifying comparison. We have actual real life example of a control freak father. Maya situation, is now less of a bad writing after all.
For a situation like that to come about Maya would have to have been diagnosed as mentally unstable and committed to a mental health institution at some point. So it sounds perfectly plausible to me!

Joking aside though, I think the IRL Brittany situation is horrible, I genuinely hate seeing a persons rights violated like that.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
let's assume that Sage has a flu and not malaria, she's in an American college and not in a mud hut, she's in a house full of people and not left to her own devices.

premise this: surely between the two options it is more correct, more morally right to go to Sage, even if you are "in relationship" with Jill.

but the game clearly tells us something else, that it's much more important for MC to hear what kind of trouble Jill has got herself into for MC's sake than playing nurse
That is one of the things that is really starting to irk me. You can't follow any pre-established character logic to obtain a sought after positive result. Ex. Up until the Jill/Sage dilemma, we have been taught that Jill values people who show concern for others in need. What exemplifies that more than babysitting a sick friend? That decision to help a sick friend should have been an insta RP boost with Jill....but nope, DPC says minus two points for you fucko. That minus would be more understandable if Sage wasn't sick and MC blew off Jill to go have some of that gushing, freckled carrot juice.

A second example (one that maddens me even more) was that my canon massive DIK MC who was cool with being FB, does an about face and walks out of the room when Sage is ready for action. Did I suddenly forget I'm a manwhore? And what is this shit with Sage turning from Sith to Jedi? You ain't Darth Vader. All of a sudden she is more CHICK than Jill with her over-effusive concern for Maya (whom she didn't care about two minutes earlier). Evil players only had one DIK-centric main LI (Sage) and now that is apparently over. DPC might as well do the deed and finally promote Quinn to main girl status so at least we can have something evil in this world.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
considering how she behaved for over a decade, she was irresponsible beyond believe and the court did the right thing or else she would have become a new Amy whinehouse... well if her music was any good at least!

do remember the kind of dudes she used to hang out with, her drug use, her shaving her head and so forth and so forth along as she had money she would go down the crazy train!

remember Cybil Shepard that got hooked on crack and was doing blowjobs in a train station or gas station or something! a known actress that made hundreds of thousands a month in the 80´s was sucking strangers dicks for a new fix!

thats just two of the worst examples that i can recall so maybe people need to start believing that on his own twisted way the father is just looking out for her because he loves her!

But now that she is over 40 maybe she as got some maturity into her finally!

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
While waiting for the next part to come out...

Can anyone think of any games just like this one? I've seen fans praise it as great writing, I've seen others detract it as some of the worst around, but either way I enjoy the writing, and the style(Both writing and visuals), and I'm trying to find similar games in the meantime. I've given a bunch a try, some were decent, some sucked, some i deleted after 5 minutes. (For reference, the ones I didn't give up on entirely and delete were leap of faith, intertwined, aoa academy, university of problems, deluca family, mad world, and of course AL. The ones i did delete, I just don't even remember anymore).

I could ask elsewhere, but I figured fans of this game would have a better pulse on similar type stuff I could kill time with until ep8 is out.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
While waiting for the next part to come out...

Can anyone think of any games just like this one? I've seen fans praise it as great writing, I've seen others detract it as some of the worst around, but either way I enjoy the writing, and the style(Both writing and visuals), and I'm trying to find similar games in the meantime. I've given a bunch a try, some were decent, some sucked, some i deleted after 5 minutes. (For reference, the ones I didn't give up on entirely and delete were leap of faith, intertwined, aoa academy, university of problems, deluca family, mad world, and of course AL. The ones i did delete, I just don't even remember anymore).

I could ask elsewhere, but I figured fans of this game would have a better pulse on similar type stuff I could kill time with until ep8 is out.
City of Broken Dreamers

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That is one of the things that is really starting to irk me. You can't follow any pre-established character logic to obtain a sought after positive result. Ex. Up until the Jill/Sage dilemma, we have been taught that Jill values people who show concern for others in need. What exemplifies that more than babysitting a sick friend? That decision to help a sick friend should have been an insta RP boost with Jill....but nope, DPC says minus two points for you fucko. That minus would be more understandable if Sage wasn't sick and MC blew off Jill to go have some of that gushing, freckled carrot juice.
I mentioned long time ago, but Jill problem is , and it may sound as simply as humanly selfish as it. but, her problem is simply that the sick friend is a Girl :ROFLMAO:. surely you would not lose a point with her if it was MC father, Brother , or an another Male. But it is an another Bitch , its not the end of the word, but surely you can understood she feel a little disapointment.

as for the second part, I don't really understand, there was never a so called " Evil" path. The problem right there is MC behaviour, who even if you pick Jill suddenly wants something more with Sage.

Sage is perfectly in her character, She wants to Fuck right there. and to be honest, She will say whatever MC want to hear, at the Hot party, in order to get the dick She need.:ROFLMAO:.

and if I also honest she was never exclusive to Dik or Chick path.

after ep 7. I think we can Say that so far there is only to girl who is more in line with a Chick specific character, and those are Maya and Bella, both understandable.
the rest is still up in the air so to speak. Even Jill, Neutral was enough for this episode, and once they are hooked, who know if the affinity will matter with her and josy and sage at all.:unsure:.
May be Jill will fit more to a Chick character , just like Maya and Bella, or may be her character growth will change this. It would be an Interesting twist if Jill slowly get corrupted:ROFLMAO: bye bye cute innocent :eek:, Hello Rich Sluty Bitch:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bay7 and shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
considering how she behaved for over a decade, she was irresponsible beyond believe and the court did the right thing or else she would have become a new Amy whinehouse... well if her music was any good at least!

do remember the kind of dudes she used to hang out with, her drug use, her shaving her head and so forth and so forth along as she had money she would go down the crazy train!

remember Cybil Shepard that got hooked on crack and was doing blowjobs in a train station or gas station or something! a known actress that made hundreds of thousands a month in the 80´s was sucking strangers dicks for a new fix!

thats just two of the worst examples that i can recall so maybe people need to start believing that on his own twisted way the father is just looking out for her because he loves her!

But now that she is over 40 maybe she as got some maturity into her finally!
Regardless of her life style , you just not try to justify that what is happening, or happened to her is acceptable , right ?
She is a free human, and free to fuck up her life whatever the way she want or not.

Reactions: DavDR

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

A second example (one that maddens me even more) was that my canon massive DIK MC who was cool with being FB, does an about face and walks out of the room when Sage is ready for action. Did I suddenly forget I'm a manwhore? And what is this shit with Sage turning from Sith to Jedi? You ain't Darth Vader. All of a sudden she is more CHICK than Jill with her over-effusive concern for Maya (whom she didn't care about two minutes earlier). Evil players only had one DIK-centric main LI (Sage) and now that is apparently over. DPC might as well do the deed and finally promote Quinn to main girl status so at least we can have something evil in this world.
I mentioned long time ago, but Jill problem is , and it may sound as simply as humanly selfish as it. but, her problem is simply that the sick friend is a Girl :ROFLMAO:. surely you would not lose a point with her if it was MC father, Brother , or an another Male. But it is an another Bitch , its not the end of the word, but surely you can understood she feel a little disapointment.

as for the second part, I don't really understand, there was never a so called " Evil" path. The problem right there is MC behaviour, who even if you pick Jill suddenly wants something more with Sage.

Sage is perfectly in her character, She wants to Fuck right there. and to be honest, She will say whatever MC want to hear, at the Hot party, in order to get the dick She need.:ROFLMAO:.

and if I also honest she was never exclusive to Dik or Chick path.

after ep 7. I think we can Say that so far there is only to girl who is more in line with a Chick specific character, and those are Maya and Bella, both understandable.
the rest is still up in the air so to speak. Even Jill, Neutral was enough for this episode, and once they are hooked, who know if the affinity will matter with her and josy and sage at all.:unsure:.
May be Jill will fit more to a Chick character , just like Maya and Bella, or may be her character growth will change this. It would be an Interesting twist if Jill slowly get corrupted:ROFLMAO: bye bye cute innocent :eek:, Hello Rich Sluty Bitch:devilish::ROFLMAO:
The worst thing about not choosing Jill at the Jill and Sage fork is not necessarily the -2 RP, 'cause that doesn't really have much of a impact, but literally if you don't go on the picnic, the Jill solo satisfaction scene doesn't occur, and Jill is left thinking that something is off in the relationship, all because the mc didn't drop his existing plans to be with a sick friend when Jill shows up unannounced. :mad:

That said, up until episode 7 Jill's tried to be open minded and understanding (accepting that he would be dating other girls and she theoretically acknowledged jealousy would exist), but it seems she's never felt like this with any other guy, and the feelings of jealousy that well up in her after the Tybalt presentation (if the girls recognized the mc's cock) are an overriding factor. :cry:

So even if all logic tells us that Jill's personality would accept that helping a sick friend is the right thing to do, jealousy (as Chip has pointed out) tells her that Sage can go choke on her own vomit! :sick:

Regarding Sage, I don't think she has done too much of an about-face. It's not like she didn't give a shit about Maya, she just didn't realize what was happening with Quinn, but as president, losing three HOTs all at once is a bit of a shock and she's looking into it. :unsure:

Regarding the MC bailing on Sage when she wants to fuck him after training, yeah, definitely hated that reaction... Doesn't mind being a side bitch but draws the line at being the rebound guy!? Anyway, he marathon fucked her all over the HOTs house, so all's well that ends well. :sneaky:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The worst thing about not choosing Jill at the Jill and Sage fork is not necessarily the -2 RP, 'cause that doesn't really have much of a impact, but literally if you don't go on the picnic, the Jill solo satisfaction scene doesn't occur, and Jill is left thinking that something is off in the relationship, all because the mc didn't drop his existing plans to be with a sick friend when Jill shows up unannounced. :mad:

That said, up until episode 7 Jill's tried to be open minded and understanding (accepting that he would be dating other girls and she theoretically acknowledged jealousy would exist), but it seems she's never felt like this with any other guy, and the feelings of jealousy that well up in her after the Tybalt presentation (if the girls recognized the mc's cock) are an overriding factor. :cry:

So even if all logic tells us that Jill's personality would accept that helping a sick friend is the right thing to do, jealousy (as Chip has pointed out) tells her that Sage can go choke on her own vomit! :sick:

Regarding Sage, I don't think she has done too much of an about-face. It's not like she didn't give a shit about Maya, she just didn't realize what was happening with Quinn, but as president, losing three HOTs all at once is a bit of a shock and she's looking into it. :unsure:

Regarding the MC bailing on Sage when she wants to fuck him after training, yeah, definitely hated that reaction... Doesn't mind being a side bitch but draws the line at being the rebound guy!? Anyway, he marathon fucked her all over the HOTs house, so all's well that ends well. :sneaky:
Very well said.:).and this is much more than just minus 2 relationship, and Jill should behave in this or that way. Once again as so often in this game, Context matters. This Picnic is more important for Jill than MC. Because this is all happening right after Tybalt's shenanigans. let's drop why Jill believes him, and all the other part, this is all of the effect of her inexperience of real life. Regardless, Tybalt painting a narrative about MC that confuse Jill, and she begin to doubt not only MC but herself, as we see when she practice the piano song.

so this Birthday picnic, is kind of reinforcing Jill about her feelings and her decisions. " Tybalt is wrong about Him, I know it" . or something like this. But if you Reject her, You don't have this emotional adventure with Jill, and because she will not have this, she will be different with the MC, as we can see in ep 7. She run into MC, on the hallway and kind of distant with him, more cold, and kind of making up her mind about that MC is guilty.

Whereas with Sage, She simply does not need this emotional confirmation about MC. That is why it does not have effect if you visit her or not. She already made her mind about the MC, even pointing out to Bella that MC is a good guy, to Bella's surprise:ROFLMAO:.

so all in all, where it might be a moral decision to you, visiting a sick friend, and you might expect Jill to be fine with it, in reality to Jill it's much more than just a canceled picnic.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes