N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I've mostly been working on animations this week, and I managed to build a decent render queue that will last a while.

In the past, I usually produced animations with a 1-2 second length as a standard. These days approximately 75% of the animations are at least 4 seconds long, all thanks to the upgraded hardware that you've helped me acquire.

So far, I have started working on and/or completed work on 9 lewd events. Episode 8 will have plenty of lewd scenes but also a lot of story content.

Next week I will be working on static renders and likely continue to write. I have a few new environments that I need to design that I look forward to.

We will kick off July with the poll that many consider the best one, "Special renders - Main girls". The winner of this poll will get a special render set in episode 8. A reminder for this poll is that it's been redesigned to make the game content more balanced. Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So far, I have started working on and/or completed work on 9 lewd events. Episode 8 will have plenty of lewd scenes but also a lot of story content.
Well, I think that we can pretty much say that ep8 will be surely bigger than the previous episodes, also considering DPC completed about 30% last week.

Reactions: Jxorgx

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Wow. Really? Are you telling me that DPC doesn't have any other sperm available?
It took me 1 minute to find that.

View attachment 1276602
It's not like that I don't understand the work they put in making those cum-shots, but they don't match DPC's qualities. When compared, DPC's one look better.

He has to create a whole new episode on his own, manage his communities and deliver it on time. So I think there is no mystery here, he just did it to save time.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
True, but my issue here is with MC's behaviour not Sage's. She wants it, I want it, what's the hold up DPC? I'm a massive DIK, I don't turn away from a topless woman in heat. That's AVN heresy. I'm not asking for SIMs level full autonomy, but a choice was needed here...especially since I believe at that point I was a locked-in massive DIK. Don't have a DIK act like a massive CHICK after I have already passed the point of being redeemed.

No one was really exclusive in the beginning (early season 1), but they pretty quickly thereafter fell into obvious CHICK/DIK patterns. You are increasingly squeezed out of M/J, Jill, and Bella paths if you are a DIK. I have no saves left to check, but I think the episode recaps mentioned something about Sage's DIK tendencies. Also, in previous episodes, many DIK actions granted you +RP with Sage...more than anyone else. Josy liked a few DIK choices, but for the most part Sage was clearly the only main LI for true DIKs. Guess that's gone now. :lepew::poop:

Where did Sage show any concern for Maya (or any one else for that matter) prior to the ep. 7 saintly awakening? She must have been visited by the ghost of christmas yet to cum during her fever. Up until that point she has shown two emotional states:.angry and horny. Prior to ep. 7 the only real interaction Sage/Maya had was Sage telling Maya you can't switch mothers. Sage essentially goes from self-absorbed (ep. 1 - ep. 6) to out Jilling Jill with a sudden concern for others (ep. 7). Sage takes the veil while Jill takes the skullcap. :confused: Fishy.
I think to myself that the MC influences the LI's with his behavior as far as their DIK CHICK congestion. When playing a certain way, you can see Sage go from DIK to the Chick side. Jill is slowly, very slowly moving towards Neutral. I'm thinking that there might be a Jill push in EP8 as she takes up the fight for the MC. But the best way to see this is with Josy and Maya. The more sex the MC has with Josy the more DIK she becomes. Maya goes from her only Chick to Neutral or Dik.

The MC influences that, so the player of BaD. When the MC is with Sage the second time to teach her how to play guitar, sex can happen. There are two options.
1. keep control
2. give up control

Reactions: Kellermann

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I always felt DPC was telling us where the girls align on the DIK-CHICK scale based on the status page's background image on the new phone. Go to the status page that shows your DIK-CHICK ranking and look at the background image of the 6 girls. They are lined up as the dik scale is, left to right, dik to chick: Quinn, Sage, Josy, Maya, Jill, Bella.

I've always felt Bella was the massive chick. Look at the tennis game. Bella is the only one that has a problem with the MC taking cheap shots at Tybalt. Jill does too at the presentation, but Josy convinces her it's funny and Jill laughs too. Think back to Episode 1 where Bella will throw out the MC from the library if he tries a line on her. Bella REALLY doesn't like DICKS. Maybe her husband was an ass?
It is not only the DIK scale that tells us how an LI is set. It is also the gestures and facial expressions that tell us.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It's not like that I don't understand the work they put in making those cum-shots, but they don't match DPC's qualities. When compared, DPC's one look better.

He has to create a whole new episode on his own, manage his communities and deliver it on time. So I think there is no mystery here, he just did it to save time.
Of course, that is also possible.

But then I ask myself, why didn't he save the time with Josy in the pool? :unsure:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

I've mostly been working on animations this week, and I managed to build a decent render queue that will last a while.

In the past, I usually produced animations with a 1-2 second length as a standard. These days approximately 75% of the animations are at least 4 seconds long, all thanks to the upgraded hardware that you've helped me acquire.

Next week I will be working on static renders and likely continue to write. I have a few new environments that I need to design that I look forward to.

We will kick off July with the poll that many consider the best one, "Special renders - Main girls". The winner of this poll will get a special render set in episode 8. A reminder for this poll is that it's been redesigned to make the game content more balanced. Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Already 9 lewd scenes including that Maya and Josy threesome :love: Nice ! Can’t wait for those new lewd scenes, they just keep getting better ! And maybe if we’re lucky, there is also a Jill handjob… (I doubt it:cautious:)

For the "Special renders - Main girls" right now I think only three girls are available : Maya, Josy and Sage...
My vote would be on Josy she didn't get a special render set since season one. Then again so did Sage so it's probably going to be her. :unsure:
I wouldn’t mind if it was Maya but I doubt that she can beat those two… Maybe the Patreons members will surprise us :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
While waiting for the next part to come out...

Can anyone think of any games just like this one? I've seen fans praise it as great writing, I've seen others detract it as some of the worst around, but either way I enjoy the writing, and the style(Both writing and visuals), and I'm trying to find similar games in the meantime. I've given a bunch a try, some were decent, some sucked, some i deleted after 5 minutes. (For reference, the ones I didn't give up on entirely and delete were leap of faith, intertwined, aoa academy, university of problems, deluca family, mad world, and of course AL. The ones i did delete, I just don't even remember anymore).

I could ask elsewhere, but I figured fans of this game would have a better pulse on similar type stuff I could kill time with until ep8 is out.
You may try City of Broken Dreams. Really awesome and the cinematics? Are better than BaDIK. The story is somehow inspired from Cyberpunk (I think. I didn't played it). But is a nice choice while you wait.

Cool so Maya is getting trafficked too. Great.
It was just a joke. I really hope you know that and don't take me seriously :ROFLMAO:

RawFapper

Mar 7, 2019
So real quick can anyone tell how to play brawler on dark assassin's android port? Because ive been trying for a bit and have failed miserably

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Reading the official guide of the game from beginning to end you realize that Josy is not Dik and she does not like people with that affinity because there are several times that she takes points from you and in fact I give you an example from the first episode
View attachment 1276880

She is more Neutral-Chick
What about Josephine and Josie?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes