Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Did MC ever mention Sage by name when telling Jill he is taking care of a sick friend? Again, lost all saves so no way to check, but I think he just said "she." How does Jill know who it is (enough to warrant jealousy)? If MC doesn't name Sage, then as far as Jill is concerned, it could be any unsightly female. It could be Wendy, or Ida, or the old lady in the senior center. I guess Jill imagines it to be the hottest woman on campus. Strange that Josy and her perfect ass had no such effect on Jill when she found out MC had a romantic history with her.

Can anyone think of any games just like this one? I've seen fans praise it as great writing, I've seen others detract it as some of the worst around, but either way I enjoy the writing, and the style(Both writing and visuals), and I'm trying to find similar games in the meantime. I've given a bunch a try, some were decent, some sucked, some i deleted after 5 minutes. (For reference, the ones I didn't give up on entirely and delete were leap of faith, intertwined, aoa academy, university of problems, deluca family, mad world, and of course AL. The ones i did delete, I just don't even remember anymore).
It's surprising that people would say BaDIK's writing is the worst around. As good as the visuals are, I think the strong point is the writing. Although this game dropped out of my number 1 slot after ep. 7, I think anyone being objectively honest would have to agree that this AVN is an achievement and one of the best if not the best on the site. It's still the gold standard. The renders are excellent, the animations are very good and getting better, the story is interesting, and the characters are memorable. I personally don't like DPC's style of punishment for not taking the exact course he wants you to (while retconing established character logic patterns), but that doesn't mean the game isn't good. Logic issues aside, where the game really shines is the dialogue. A mark of a good writer is the ability to make each character sound unique. If you remove the visuals from this game (horrible to say I know), you would still be able to tell who is speaking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agree with massive dik mc, that was certainly out of character for him. But Sage was never meant to be a massive dik li that could very well be Quinn later on, not as a LI but rather an antagonist because I don't think massive dik mc is a protagonist anyway. When every LI leaves us, all that's left will be quinn and dpc is projecting it that way with how frequenct and intimate scens mc has with her.

For Sage, she could be a huge dik character. Everyone gonna get ass fucked by wendy strap on when sage discovers mc is doing drugs, is part of prostitution and far more shit coming up in game. Now you ask how do I judge her character, the answers are in the game, at least for the drugs part during Quinn and tommy interaction in ep 3 or 4 that sage ain't on with drugs and since prostitution is more fucked up than drugs. That will not sit right with her. She does like dik stuff but on the level of acceptance within society.

I feel like the spectrum for LI on dik scale can be
Quinn(not a LI but can have an ending): Massive Dik
Sage huge dik
Josy(Dik) and Maya(Chick) hence neutral affinity for them
Bella Huge Chik
Jill Massive chick
I can agree with that. I never actually considered Sage to be massive DIK status, I just said she was the only DIK-centric main LI we had. Sage probably won't like any hard drugs sales associated with the sorority, but I don't think she should care about MC smoking some weed or hookah on occasion. That would be too prudish even for our newly converted good girl Sage. The HOTs prostitution, however, I can certainly see her getting upset about that regardless of her DIK/CHICK status.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Reading the official guide of the game from beginning to end you realize that Josy is not Dik and she does not like people with that affinity because there are several times that she takes points from you and in fact I give you an example from the first episode
View attachment 1276880

She is more Neutral-Chick
You are right about the affinity with Josy. But Josy also laughs at a DIK status joke.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You too noticed that window in Maya's dorm literally makes no sense cuz there is must be hallway behind it?
I actually didn't want to mention this deatil either.

But look at the screenshot of Maya in my previous post. Either she has scars or cum on her face.

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Wow. Maya also does this hand pose, like Josy, Sage and Jill?
I think my dear friend we agree that Tommy is MC's brother
But you mentioned that there are others
Do you think it is possible where MC's father has a son from Nicole?

But talking about that many here are saying that Josy has a sister and she is Josephine and they are twins
And I don't think there's any twin for any other character except our main character only MC

And I'm not convinced by the color of the skin and all this talk

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Reading the official guide of the game from beginning to end you realize that Josy is not Dik and she does not like people with that affinity because there are several times that she takes points from you and in fact I give you an example from the first episode
View attachment 1276880

She is more Neutral-Chick
character can evolve, at least that's what I expecting and hoping . Once you enter the relationship with Josy, having Dik affinity at least not affect her RP point in negative way. I don't know how I would feel about it if 4 out of 5 main love interest would be affiliated with Chick/Neutral, and only one would be allowed as Dik:unsure:. Regardless of the side girls, it is a bad design, no matter of how many side girl are.
Especially because being Chick often makes you feel like a pussy, there is a limit how much believable for player that a full beta male would be appealing to any of these Hot Girl. There should be a difference between a full Asshole - which btw you can't really be because MC has a generic personality - and between a confident Alpha Male (y).

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think my dear friend we agree that Tommy is MC's brother
But you mentioned that there are others
Do you think it is possible where MC's father has a son from Nicole?

But talking about that many here are saying that Josy has a sister and she is Josephine and they are twins
And I don't think there's any twin for any other character except our main character only MC

And I'm not convinced by the color of the skin and all this talk
Nicloe's son is a little young. I don't think Neil is the father. Furthermore, Tommy is probably not the brother of the MC, because Josy would then be his half-stepsister.

You don't have to be convinced by any of my theories. Just form your own opinion about it.:rolleyes:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Tybalt is smarter than people give him credit for. I think he's aware just how popular the MC is with the women on campus and although he clearly has an unhealthy obsession with Jill he recognizes that Jill is attracted to the MC and by forbidding her from seeing him he significantly increases the likelihood that the MC turns his attention elsewhere.

Less than 2 months have passed in-universe and now the MC has to either somersault through flaming hoops to see Jill or they just go no contact for a month when they've hardly even known each other for a month.

In a realistic scenario when you consider the massive amount of pussy being thrown the MC's way the relationship between those two would be over, to speak nothing of the drastic mismatch in sexual experience which I feel is understated. While MC is working overtime to maintain his relationship with Jill he's continuing to see the other LIs unrestricted and grow those relationships organically while his relationship with Jill is basically on pause.

You too noticed that window in Maya's dorm literally makes no sense cuz there is must be hallway behind it?
Schrodingers window

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Impossible. DPC has time and pay attention to make sure there are hidden images, and clues in the characters eyes, but He missing, as simple details as Door room numbers ?
He must not have had a vacation for a long time. He really wanted to finish EP7.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes