felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
character can evolve, at least that's what I expecting and hoping . Once you enter the relationship with Josy, having Dik affinity at least not affect her RP point in negative way. I don't know how I would feel about it if 4 out of 5 main love interest would be affiliated with Chick/Neutral, and only one would be allowed as Dik:unsure:. Regardless of the side girls, it is a bad design, no matter of how many side girl are.
Especially because being Chick often makes you feel like a pussy, there is a limit how much believable for player that a full beta male would be appealing to any of these Hot Girl. There should be a difference between a full Asshole - which btw you can't really be because MC has a generic personality - and between a confident Alpha Male (y).
Josy has a unique characteristic that no other LIs, and basically no other characters, have.

she initially, at the first date dinner, appreciates MC differently if he is DIK or Chick, in both situations she appreciates him, no RP, but in both cases she has positive dialogue.

was this a fluke? a uniqueness that has already been lost? we'll see.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Don't you think the DPC himself doesn't like Jill? He pays less attention to her and seems to deliberately talk about her last.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh shit, did his teeth really get knocked out by a tennis ball?
Yeshsh! And I have shpeshcial schavesh for the occasshion. He shpent hish entire preshentashion shaying "SH" for "S," and I loved every shecond of it.
He actually complains that his prosthetic is knocked out, so he's already missing his front teeth before the mc goes on the attack. Probably had his original teeth fed to him in high school. :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: jlachman and OFT

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
It's Sage, Josy, Maya, wholesome, lewd, and wholesome/lewd.

So you can vote for who you want or the style of renders.

Sage and wholesome/lewd was winning.
Sage is winning… That not surprising… Oh well... A wholesome/lewd style render set is perfect for Sage if that what they are going for I can't wait to see her. :love:

Maybe next episode we could have a special Maya & Josy Main Girl wholesome/lewd style render set. :giggle:
It would be great for those like me who want the throuple route. Not so great for those who desperately wants a solo path...
That would be my pick ! All we have now is custom renders...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Sage is winning… That not surprising… Oh well... A wholesome/lewd style render set is perfect for Sage if that what they are going for I can't wait to see her. :love:

Maybe next episode we could have a special Maya & Josy Main Girl wholesome/lewd style render set. :giggle:
It would be great for those like me who want the throuple route. Not so great for those who desperately wants a solo path...
0000.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

hopefully the troupe will soon have some carefree moments.

I'm not a fan of the picnic scene (because I consider it a retcon to bring back an official relationship to a probationary one) but since then there hasn't been an equally serene moment between them, a constant hiding and running away

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Let’s not forget Bella ! I had two variations for her ! A familly thats fuck together stays together ;) View attachment 1277216 View attachment 1277215
Remember kids, there nothing wrong with roleplay if that's your kink ;)
More step-family stuff? Come on bro, if you're gonna do it, do it right. :cool:

He actually complains that his prosthetic is knocked out, so he's already missing his front teeth before the mc goes on the attack. Probably had his original teeth fed to him in high school. :whistle:
I guess I missed some really good scenes. I hit Tybalt with the tennis ball only once, but he wasn't spitting chiclets. I didn't keep after him because I wasn't trying to lose any more RP with Bella/Jill.

Gadzooks Bella, look at the gigantic size of your head.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

I'm not a fan of the picnic scene (because I consider it a retcon to bring back an official relationship to a probationary one) but since then there hasn't been an equally serene moment between them, a constant hiding and running away
Agree that what I'm waiting for ! Fucking Patrick had to ruin everything :mad:
At least the last episode 8 preview gave us hope for a hot lewd scene and let's hope that there will be a wholesome hangout before or after. ;)
More step-family stuff? Come on bro, if you're gonna do it, do it right. :cool:
Yeah, you're right... I should have used "Landlady" and "roomate" that's how you do it right. :LOL:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Agree that what I'm waiting for ! Fucking Patrick had to ruin everything :mad:
At least the last episode 8 preview gave us hope for a hot lewd scene and let's hope that there will be a wholesome hangout before or after. ;)

Yeah, you're right... I should have used "Landlady" and "roomate" that's how you do it right. :LOL:
And "childhood friend." :giggle:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

I said it before. The lack of "serene moments", as you put it, is what's keeping me from being especially fond of Maya. Josy is clawing her way up the ranks when it comes to my preferences and 95% of the reason why is how she is during downtime.

Maya just hasn't had any truly significant time spent one-on-one with the MC since like Ep2. I even took the movie date with her the wrong way since it became a vehicle for talking about MC's mother. Maya needs more time being Maya. Not being a lightning rod for drama.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I said it before. The lack of "serene moments", as you put it, is what's keeping me from being especially fond of Maya. Josy is clawing her way up the ranks when it comes to my preferences and 95% of the reason why is how she is during downtime.

Maya just hasn't had any truly significant time spent one-on-one with the MC since like Ep2. I even took the movie date with her the wrong way since it became a vehicle for talking about MC's mother. Maya needs more time being Maya. Not being a lightning rod for drama.
I don't see it as a question of Maya or Josy, but there is a real need for "happy" communal moments, if with sex better

the private moments they had after the big decision, at least for me, always have a clandestine taste, of betrayal towards the absent third party, I've never fully enjoyed them (although for example the scene with Josy in the fifth is absolutely one of the best in the game)

In fact it seems that we are getting further and further away from a happy ending as we privately date the two girls, even trying to maintain a balance (the game plan is strongly inclined towards Josy in this).

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
That is one of the things that is really starting to irk me. You can't follow any pre-established character logic to obtain a sought after positive result. Ex. Up until the Jill/Sage dilemma, we have been taught that Jill values people who show concern for others in need. What exemplifies that more than babysitting a sick friend? That decision to help a sick friend should have been an insta RP boost with Jill....but nope, DPC says minus two points for you fucko. That minus would be more understandable if Sage wasn't sick and MC blew off Jill to go have some of that gushing, freckled carrot juice.

A second example (one that maddens me even more) was that my canon massive DIK MC who was cool with being FB, does an about face and walks out of the room when Sage is ready for action. Did I suddenly forget I'm a manwhore? And what is this shit with Sage turning from Sith to Jedi? You ain't Darth Vader. All of a sudden she is more CHICK than Jill with her over-effusive concern for Maya (whom she didn't care about two minutes earlier). Evil players only had one DIK-centric main LI (Sage) and now that is apparently over. DPC might as well do the deed and finally promote Quinn to main girl status so at least we can have something evil in this world.
I wish I could give you multiple likes for this comment. I have felt this way more and more as well. I revoked my MC's DiK card when he decided to walk out of that room.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes