ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The combat decisions of the MC can also be interpreted differently.

Fight Troy: Will not be attacked. At that time, the MC did not know that Troy was an Alpha.
Fight Dawe: MC is attacked and defends himself.
Fight Chad: MC is attacked and defends himself.
Fight Caleb: MC is not attacked, Tommy is. But it is a trifle. Besides, Tommy is always playing tough guy. He should defend himself.
Fight Tybalt: If the MC beats the moron, he doesn't gain any plus points. Neither with Jill nor with the DIK's.
Fight Tommy: MC is attacked and defends himself.

What does Jill hate? Mobber.

Furthermore, I think it will come to a martial arts competition. Caleb will be his most difficult opponent. If the MC shows his martial arts skills, possible opponents can prepare.

I don't see the Steve thing as a pussy decision. I'm not going to kick anyone who is down. From my understanding, you don't do something like that. That's why the meaning of CHICK changes for me and becomes mercy, forgiveness.

I think that the Dik and Chick decisions should not only be related to the girls. Use terms for DIK like irresponsible, easy living, partying, headless but also courage, friendship and being self-confident. For NEUTRAL it could be terms like tolerance, indifference and indecisiveness. The CHICK choices also go with prudence, mercy, decency but also pussy.

For the Major decisions, DIK clears a status bar bar on the CHICK side and CHICK decision on the DIK side. DPC Forces players to make a decision to set the MC's personality. What do you think the MC should be like.

NEUTRAL: The MC is no longer taken seriously by anyone. He has no opinion on anything and has not chosen a side.
NEUTRAL/CHICK: The MC is tolerant but too serious. He understands no fun. We with the time boring.
NEUTRAL/DIK: The MC may be tolerant, but he wants to have fun. Growing up and taking responsibility is not really a priority for him.

I personally play the game so that my MC becomes DIK/NEUTRAL/CHICK. In life, a MAN has to be all three, he should only know when to be what. :unsure:
But this is what just Darkdevil66 Said. MC remain the same person, regardless of affinity. A Massive Dik person not gonna sudenly stop caring about Maya, you just locked out of being able to Fuck her based on choices that are not effecting her, and not your behaviour toward her.
same goes to Jill btw, the only thing she is aware of, if MC hit Tybalt or not, in that case understandable the -2 RP point. But there is a poetic justice in that, She is practically Bullied and Blackmailed by tybalt. May be that is Why she does not give a shit if MC is hit Tybalt's face and other body parts with the Tennis Ball. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But this is what just Darkdevil66 Said. MC remain the same person, regardless of affinity. A Massive Dik person not gonna sudenly stop caring about Maya, you just locked out of being able to Fuck her based on choices that are not effecting her, and not your behaviour toward her.
same goes to Jill btw, the only thing she is aware of, if MC hit Tybalt or not, in that case understandable the -2 RP point. But there is a poetic justice in that, She is practically Bullied and Blackmailed by tybalt. May be that is Why she does not give a shit if MC is hit Tybalt's face and other body parts with the Tennis Ball. :ROFLMAO:
Here are some answers from DPC personally.

"The major choices aren't running out of options. If you make 100% DIK or CHICK major choices during episodes 1-6, you can see what happens when the bars disappear on either end. There will still be major choices to make, but you have shaped your character's personality, per the tutorial in episode 1. With time, the effect of this should become apparent."

So far, in Season 1 of Being a DIK, the Relationship Points (RP) haven't played any role unlocking certain paths or closing others (only DIK/CHICK status), will they become more relevant in the near future (Season 2 or Season 3 if planned)

"I removed the visibility of the RP because I saw players playing the game to get as high of a score as possible with the girls. It became a hunt for stats and that was a big warning sign, since that's not at all what I wanted this game to be.

I want the game to be about choices and how a sum of choices, as well as key choices, can come together and affect the journey. The best example of this so far is in episode 3 where Isabella evaluates you and for the moment makes up her mind about you as a person. It wasn't a single choice that caused her to say that you're good or bad for Jill, it was a sum of your actions, where some of your choices mattered more than others.

The RP in the game so far have been used two times, during the visit to The Pink Rose in episode 3, where the RP with the DIKs alter Tommy's response and also in episode 3 how Maya's lewd scene is extended if she likes you.

I use and will use the RP to customize and give flavor to the journey and these points may be used in bigger forks along the road, but overall it's your personality and actions that will matter the most in the game. That's why I recommend everyone to have a main save where they follow their heart in their choices and don't get hung up on score hunting. Getting 100% RP with a girl may not matter depending on your other choices."

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Here are some answers from DPC personally.

"The major choices aren't running out of options. If you make 100% DIK or CHICK major choices during episodes 1-6, you can see what happens when the bars disappear on either end. There will still be major choices to make, but you have shaped your character's personality, per the tutorial in episode 1. With time, the effect of this should become apparent."

So far, in Season 1 of Being a DIK, the Relationship Points (RP) haven't played any role unlocking certain paths or closing others (only DIK/CHICK status), will they become more relevant in the near future (Season 2 or Season 3 if planned)

"I removed the visibility of the RP because I saw players playing the game to get as high of a score as possible with the girls. It became a hunt for stats and that was a big warning sign, since that's not at all what I wanted this game to be.

I want the game to be about choices and how a sum of choices, as well as key choices, can come together and affect the journey. The best example of this so far is in episode 3 where Isabella evaluates you and for the moment makes up her mind about you as a person. It wasn't a single choice that caused her to say that you're good or bad for Jill, it was a sum of your actions, where some of your choices mattered more than others.

The RP in the game so far have been used two times, during the visit to The Pink Rose in episode 3, where the RP with the DIKs alter Tommy's response and also in episode 3 how Maya's lewd scene is extended if she likes you.

I use and will use the RP to customize and give flavor to the journey and these points may be used in bigger forks along the road, but overall it's your personality and actions that will matter the most in the game. That's why I recommend everyone to have a main save where they follow their heart in their choices and don't get hung up on score hunting. Getting 100% RP with a girl may not matter depending on your other choices."
Thx. but we all aware of the Company line :ROFLMAO:. all this not makes untrue what some of us saying. and we already see what happen if you go full on one scale. The major choices are predetermined for you. A Massive Dik character goes to the Strip Bar, and automatically get the mission to remove the Jocks from the party. so you actually don't have a choice at all.

Reactions: mindern

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Thx. but we all aware of the Company line :ROFLMAO:. all this not makes untrue what some of us saying. and we already see what happen if you go full on one scale. The major choices are predetermined for you. A Massive Dik character goes to the Strip Bar, and automatically get the mission to remove the Jocks from the party. so you actually don't have a choice at all.
Read DPC's answer again. But this time objective. He explicitly writes that we as players shape MC through the choices we make. The jocks can be removed in two different ways, I believe. :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Read DPC's answer again. But this time objective. He explicitly writes that we as players shape MC through the choices we make. The jocks can be removed in two different ways, I believe. :unsure:
You believe wrong, you either remove them or don't. couple of situation just play out for the same way regardless..
as for DPC, fancy words fools none :ROFLMAO: . in the end of the day it's just a system for multiple playthrough. for the different girls endings while everything else remain the same.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
lastly, is it safe to assume that the girls at the end of each episode are the only options in the game or nah? Cuz if thats true it kinda sucks that most of them are locked behind the chick path while dik can get only Sage out of the 5 choices
The LIs, sure, but CHIK players have been waiting so long for their LIs to even give them the time of day. Game dropped Feb 2019, it's July 2021 and Bella is still working on her feelings. Being a DIK rewards you for being a DIK.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: openup212

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Interesting. What does this actually mean? How Jade thinks of Bella and how Bella thinks of Jade, etc.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You believe wrong, you either remove them or don't. couple of situation just play out for the same way regardless..
as for DPC, fancy words fools none :ROFLMAO:. in the end of the day it's just a system for multiple playthrough. for the different girls endings while everything else remain the same.
If the developer of the game gives that as an answer, I don't think he is deceiving his Patreon patrons. That would be rather contra productive.

But everyone plays for himself alone.

Reactions: RukiRG

always86

Mar 19, 2020
It's not offensive, it is stupid. Chad is gay because its considered a "clever" twist what no one thought about. Maya and Josy the fake lesbians are just there for drama. Maya is the main drama queen in this one, because she loves to suffer :) She has no money, and debt, but does she is working? Noooooo. Does she whine about that? Yeeees.
I mean Chad was signposted from early on. This is a post from me in October 2020. Before episode 6. I’m certain I wasn’t the first to suggest it and I doubt this was the first time I mentioned it, but it’s the first I could find.

Chad is gay with Troy. It is very unlikely to be Melanie as she working out with Sarah while Chad is on the phone. The language Chad uses on the phone call is deliberately gender neutral. Chad is the happiest they have ever seen him while being in the Dorms. Probably living with Troy.

Reactions: Lexkar83 and shazba

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Josy is in my top 3, and I honestly don't care about there being a polyamorous relationship in this game. I just think with what we've seen from Maya and Josy they don't fit well together. It kind of feels like the MC is the glue of their relationship.

Both of them were willing to cheat on the other person. That situation with that girl who sat at the lunch table with them and was a snobbish to Maya and Josy didn't see it. Or maybe it was vis vice-versa? Don't remember exactly? But it was that girl the MC can bang in the toilet in the last update.

Their fighting over this hotts thing. They just don't seem to fit well.

But it really doesn't matter that much. I like both of those characters, I just personally like them individually rather then together.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think that Josy, Maya, Jill and Sage are pulling some pretty big shit with the MC. Each of the four girls falls in love with the MC in one way or another. We know that. But what's not so obvious is that from EP3 to EP5, the girls learn about each other and the battle for the MC begins.

EP3: Josy learns that Maya and the MC are very close.

EP4: Josy learns about the Jill and MC date. Jill learns all about the state of mind of the MC and Josy. Now something very controversial for which there are clues. Josy and Jill may have made a deal around the MC. Josy is holding back on the MC or sharing the MC with Jill. We know that probably Isabella and Jill could have had sex with each other before. Jill helps Maya for this. Josy knows about Jill and Jill knows about Josy. What Jill and Josy don't know yet is that Maya also had sex with the MC. When did the deal happen? Just before the Spin the Dildo party. Quinn says daughters, sit down. That suggests Quinn came with Josy and Maya first. Yeah, they could have just confessed! I don't think so. Look at all the girls' clothes. Quinn is in official hot uniform, Josy (Josy also has Jill's bracelet from EP3 on her left arm) and Maya in evening wear and the others in everyday clothes or underwear (Elena). Josy has also not had an initiation with the HOT's yet. What if the Quinn/Josy/Maya were at the preps. Josy and Maya talk to Jill (maybe the three of them didn't just talk.) and Quinn talks to Tybalt about the EP5 party. Jill learns everything but the Maya/MC story. Tybalt somehow learns that Jill has this deal and after EP5 he blackmails Jill, but not only to keep Jill away from the MC, but also in hopes that the MC has time to decide on Josy. It comes as it must, nothing goes for Josy as it should. The MC reveals that he also had sex with Maya. Yes friendship or romance. Josy and Maya whisper quite a long time on the romance path before they decide. On the romance path, the father solution for Maya could be in jeopardy because the deal with Jill could fall through.

EP5: Tybalt might know something about Josy and Maya's lesbian relationship. He brings it up in a way. But now things are not going the way Jill, Josy and Maya thought they would. The MC taught Sage how to play guitar and gave her a training session in martial arts. Then he is also the Fuck Buddy of Sage. But Josy/Maya may already suspect this in EP4. But if the MC fucks Sage in EP5, they will know. Sage has influential parents. A new opportunity presents itself to help Maya. But first Josy and Maya will wait to see if Maya gets the free lessons.

EP6: A lot of girls meet in the library. Bella, Josy, Maya, Jill, Sage and Quinn. Maya stammers a bit when she sees Jill. Oh yes, who knows what all the girls might overhear. Bella could overhear that there is something going on between Sage and the MC. Quinn has her ears everywhere anyway. At the DnG, Jill, Josy, Maya and the MC are in on it. I wonder if the MC will say his fantasy out loud.

EP7: Josy has the walk of shame. John Boy, Jacob, Jamie and Leon see Josy. Which of the four tells Sage that Josy spent the night at the MC's house? At the party, Sage is really aggressive for the first time when she was out in the fresh air with the MC. I posted several picture yesterday where the hair and right arm pose were the same on Josy, Maya, Jill and Sage. What if in EP7 not only the relationship from the MC to Josy and Maya is decided but also around Sage and Jill? You should also consider that Jill and Sage won't be in college for too much longer. Then what Josy says to Jill should also be seen in a different context. Jill is supposed to fight for the MC, yes, but not against Josy, but against Sage.

Wow. This is once again a mega text.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I mean Chad was signposted from early on. This is a post from me in October 2020. Before episode 6. I’m certain I wasn’t the first to suggest it and I doubt this was the first time I mentioned it, but it’s the first I could find.
I've noticed funny thing about Chad living in dorms.
In this scene he complains about finding another place to stay; The question is where he was living past two weeks?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Someone before mentioned that Chad was living in eastern wing where Troy is living (the Dawe's answer in Rooster). MC didn't signed out from his 1st dorm till he got library room in DIKs mansion, he was living there on papers so both Troy and Chad used this opportunity just like Maya and Josy. MC helped Chad and Troy not even knowing about it :D

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Chad's coming out doesn't really affect anything. Unless Sage gets even more angry and maybe their relationship will move from an open point. I wonder if MC will tell the truth or keep silent and how it will affect in the future.
Yeah, that was a big nothing for me. My MC doesn't give a shit about Chad's sexuality. Fuck whomever you want if they are willing. If anything, Sage should be relieved by this news since it explains why Chad didn't find her desirable. Half of the jocks are closet gay as well so no big deal there either. I'm not telling anyone about Chad's dalliances because it's no concern of mine. He sucker punched me in the street and manhandled Sage. We fought and he got kicked out of his frat. Even. I spoke up for him at the review board (mostly because I have a snitches get stiches mentality) and he called off his dog at the party...we're even. I don't like him and I don't hate him. As long as DPC doesn't force him to be my new BFF, I'm fine. Seems like a dead end storyline as far as MC is concerned. Especially for players not pursuing Sage.

Was perusing the interwebs today and came across a model named Svetlana Bilyalova that is nearly a dead ringer for Jill. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw the picture of her. I know the DAZ assets are what DPC uses, but I can't help but wonder if maybe there was a little outside inspiration that framed her particular look. Anyhow, I thought it was quite coincidental but interesting.

View attachment 1278282
Hmm, increase the leg size, upper lip size, and eyebrow thickness and you may be on to something.

So Tybalt slapped the mc. He fucking deserved it.
If MC deserved to be slapped because of what he previously did, then you can say Troy deserved to be hit for what he previously did. Same with Dawe. You can't really have it both ways. Either previous offenses matter or they don't. For me, you are justified in retaliating if a dude slaps or shoves you. MC just hits harder. Bottom line, if you don't want to get decked then don't shove, slap, or put your hands on someone else. That's real world and game world.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Josy is in my top 3, and I honestly don't care about there being a polyamorous relationship in this game. I just think with what we've seen from Maya and Josy they don't fit well together. It kind of feels like the MC is the glue of their relationship.

Both of them were willing to cheat on the other person. That situation with that girl who sat at the lunch table with them and was a snobbish to Maya and Josy didn't see it. Or maybe it was vis vice-versa? Don't remember exactly? But it was that girl the MC can bang in the toilet in the last update.

Their fighting over this hotts thing. They just don't seem to fit well.

But it really doesn't matter that much. I like both of those characters, I just personally like them individually rather then together.
I agree, Maya does not fit with josi, she fits with quin, if anyone can help Maya to stop being needy it's quinn.

Josi is threesome aid kit or a top bitch as patrice o'neal would put it, her role is to make other girls get comfortable with the mc fucking other bitches and having threesomes with him.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I agree, Maya does not fit with josi, she fits with quin, if anyone can help Maya to stop being needy it's quinn.

Josi is threesome aid kit or a top bitch as patrice o'neal would put it, her role is to make other girls get comfortable with the mc fucking other bitches and having threesomes with him.
Well, they are daddy's girls but also Josy :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Wow. These are beliefs I don't understand.:rolleyes:

If Quinn helps Maya, Maya becomes a prostitute or a suicide. Okay, after that, Maya doesn't need help.:cry:

Josy a three-way auxiliary? Is she supposed to hold the MC's dick because it's so heavy because he still hasn't been allowed to fuck Jill? :unsure:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Wow. These are beliefs I don't understand.:rolleyes:

If Quinn helps Maya, Maya becomes a prostitute or a suicide. Okay, after that, Maya doesn't need help.:cry:
sage won't let quinn do that, also, if maya becomes a HOT she has to move in with quin, only room left.
Josy a three-way auxiliary? Is she supposed to hold the MC's dick because it's so heavy because he still hasn't been allowed to fuck Jill? :unsure:
something like that

also, didn't josi tell jill to follow her libido? But josi is slick like that so she called it heart instead of sex drive, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: mrmcfappen

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
sage won't let quinn do that, also, if maya becomes a HOT she has to move in with quin, only room left.

something like that

also, didn't josi tell jill to follow her libido? But josi is slick like that so she called it heart instead of sex drive, lol.
Hhheeeeeeee?:rolleyes:o_O

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes