PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I've mostly been working on animations this week, and I managed to build a decent render queue that will last a while.

In the past, I usually produced animations with a 1-2 second length as a standard. These days approximately 75% of the animations are at least 4 seconds long, all thanks to the upgraded hardware that you've helped me acquire.

So far, I have started working on and/or completed work on 9 lewd events. Episode 8 will have plenty of lewd scenes but also a lot of story content.

Next week I will be working on static renders and likely continue to write. I have a few new environments that I need to design that I look forward to.

We will kick off July with the poll that many consider the best one, "Special renders - Main girls". The winner of this poll will get a special render set in episode 8. A reminder for this poll is that it's been redesigned to make the game content more balanced. Sign up as a $10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend
Dr. Pinkcake 1625218074058.png

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I said it before. The lack of "serene moments", as you put it, is what's keeping me from being especially fond of Maya. Josy is clawing her way up the ranks when it comes to my preferences and 95% of the reason why is how she is during downtime.

Maya just hasn't had any truly significant time spent one-on-one with the MC since like Ep2. I even took the movie date with her the wrong way since it became a vehicle for talking about MC's mother. Maya needs more time being Maya. Not being a lightning rod for drama.
Maya being a lightning rod for drama IS Maya being Maya.

grandal wow

Aug 24, 2020

JustJane

Jun 13, 2021
Chad is gay because its considered a "clever" twist what no one thought about. Maya and Josy the fake lesbians are just there for drama. Maya is the main drama queen in this one, because she loves to suffer :) She has no money, and debt, but does she is working? Noooooo. Does she whine about that? Yeeees.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Chad's coming out doesn't really affect anything. Unless Sage gets even more angry and maybe their relationship will move from an open point. I wonder if MC will tell the truth or keep silent and how it will affect in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The game establishing that MC has Fighting skills, but every time you use this, the game makes you a "Dik" for standing up for yourself.
Dawe start a fight with you and when others arrive you either beat them or run away like a pussy, it is not help that MC will run away either way and will be called bitch , even if you beat them.
Tybalt bitch slap you, but sure you should not put him in to his place at all :ROFLMAO:
Tommy punch MC , but sure He should not beat his ass either.
the only fight that MC start is with Caleb, but even there you feel like a pussy if you walk away instead of put him in to his place after his provocative behaviour

this alone 4 major decision. and then we can ask what kind of a horny young adult male will not party without limit in a strip bar, if you have a chance.?
Rejecting Tommy's fake id also seem like not only a pussy but asshole move, after all he try to make up to you for his previous behaviour.

You should also wonder Why MC should give a fuck about Steve since he was an asshole right from the get go :unsure:.
yeah ,right because all of this action grant you a Chick affinity which is affiliated with most of the love interest. that is a different question that they don't know, nor they are affected by these decisions. After all it does not matter how you behave with your love interest , but how you behave with other people's:ROFLMAO:.
it seems you can't be a decent person in their eyes if you have Dik affinity, but getting involved with all of them in Chick affinity is not despicable in their eyes. :unsure::ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's not offensive, it is stupid. Chad is gay because its considered a "clever" twist what no one thought about. Maya and Josy the fake lesbians are just there for drama. Maya is the main drama queen in this one, because she loves to suffer :) She has no money, and debt, but does she is working? Noooooo. Does she whine about that? Yeeees.
How is "Chad being gay" stupid? All the signs were there, people had guessed it months in advance, so it wasn't a "clever twist", it was a well defined expectation.

It just is what it is, a girl the mc likes was in a doomed relationship of convenience (convenience at least for Chad) because he wanted to disguise his sexuality (we're assuming his motives, because we don't really know them yet). Not everyone who is gay is thrilled about having to come out to their peers, and obviously Chad's peers are a bunch of neanderthals who respect him now but he doesn't imagine they would if they knew the truth.

It's not like last minute DPC decided, "Haha, if I made Chad gay these losers playing my game would be so shocked!". It's been set up since the mc first met Chad and Sage. You may have missed the signs, but just read back through this thread and you'll see heaps of discussion about it way before it was revealed. Here's a few (and it'll highlight just how much evidence there was to suggest Troy and Chad were together):

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4580459

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4641649

Josy's definitely not a "fake" lesbian, she's quite obviously bi. Plus she's not just there for drama. She was the mc's crush all summer and was the catalyst for the mc's "just follow your heart" attitude when he admitted he liked her even though they were unlikely to see a lot of each other in the future.

Maya is definitely needy, but that's because her life is unnecessarily complicated. This conversation has been done to death on this board. Maya's dad has controlled her for most of her life, she even tells Josy she's never had a job and that her dad would be against her getting a summer job.

She's not used to standing on her own two feet, she usually does as she's told. Now things have gotten out of hand with her interfering father, she's handling it poorly because she hasn't been equipped with skills to cope with this kinda shit. She'll learn, she's got friends that will help her. That's what the stories all about, the mc helping his friends, that, and fucking.

It's fine that you don't like certain characters (you're definitely not alone in your disdain for Maya in particular), but remember different characters appeal to different players. Maya has her fans since they liked her from the start and they want the mc to help her out. They feel sympathetic towards her plight. If you're not a particularly empathetic character, there's always Bella and Sage. :sneaky:

Because the game often makes you feel like that ? :unsure:. The game establishing that MC has Fighting skills, but every time you use this, the game makes you a "Dik" for standing up for yourself.
Dawe start a fight with you and when others arrive you either beat them or run away like a pussy, it is not help that MC will run away either way and will be called bitch , even if you beat them.
Tybalt bitch slap you, but sure you should not put him in to his place at all :ROFLMAO:
the only fight that MC start is with Caleb, but even there you feel like a pussy if you walk away instead of put him in to his place after his provocative behaviour

this alone 4 major decision. and then we can ask what kind of a horny young adult male will not party without limit in a strip bar, if you have a chance.?
Rejecting Tommy's fake id also seem like not only a pussy but asshole move, after all he try to make up to you for his previous behaviour.

You should also wonder Why MC should give a fuck about Steve since he was an asshole right from the get go :unsure:.
yeah ,right because all of this action grant you a Chick affinity which is affiliated with most of the love interest. that is a different question that they don't know, nor they are affected by these decisions. After all it does not matter how you behave with your love interest , but how you behave with other people's:ROFLMAO:.
it seems you can't be a decent person in their eyes if you have Dik affinity, but getting involved with all of them in Chick affinity is not despicable in their eyes. :unsure::ROFLMAO:
The MC's dad taught him to defend himself, not to attack people. With Dawe and Chad it was unquestionably self defence, but beating up Troy or the other jocks was unnecessary and was just the mc lashing out (like a 'DIK').

As much as I hate Tybalt, the mc had just gate crashed his party and totally fucked it up, probably costing him money when the party was meant to be raising money.

Tybalt may or may not have received the donations the party was aimed at raising, and insurance possibly covered the cost of anything the sprinkler system mat have damaged (after you pay the excess), and he'd still have to pay the HOTs for their services. To top it off, the mc is mouthing off at him in his wet suit that may or may not be damaged from the water (there may not have been a drycleaners open at that time of night).

So Tybalt slapped the mc. He fucking deserved it. To turn around and punch Tybalt in the face, knocking him to the ground, after all the shit the mc had just pulled, was definitely a DIK move (and totally satisfying).

Tommy snapped and punched the MC. He didn't start "fighting" him, it was just one punch and he was just as shocked himself. The mc didn't have to go all Jean Claude Van Damme on his ass (although Tommy had been a cockhead for most of the game so it was still satisfying to beat him flawlessly). To be honest, the MC should have just hit Tommy back and called it even, but Tommy being a DIK probably wouldn't have just accepted that. So, kinda a DIK thing to beat the fuck outta Tommy over that... Definitely debateable.

Fighting Caleb was all about ego. I totally wanted my mc to look like a badass, taking on that monster in front of everyone. :cool:

"Partying without limits", I gotta say, who the fuck didn't choose that option?! We're talking ass fucking Nicole here! (Of course that's only an option if the mc's a massive DIK...)

The whole fake ID thing seems like a rite of passage. I personally stopped going to nightclubs as frequently once it was legal. Usually you just get turned away if the bouncers suspect you're bullshitting. I never knew of anyone to get into any trouble.

I'll never understand the Steve scene. He'd been a cunt for so long, if he was snivelling away in another room I'd just walk away. Seriously, it has nothing to do with me and the guy doesn't deserve any attention, plus the mc wasn't gonna see him again most likely...

The whole DIK/Chick thing is really just a novelty. I think it's a novel idea to help drive the story in different directions, but it can't appeal to everyone (there's nothing in this world that appeals to everyone).

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Because the game often makes you feel like that ? :unsure:. The game establishing that MC has Fighting skills, but every time you use this, the game makes you a "Dik" for standing up for yourself.

MC has fighting skills, but in the story MC was asked to use it only for self-defense and nothing else. Fighting with Chad and Dawe does not give you DIK status, affinity or points. He is defending himself. If MC tries to get physical first, it is regarded as a DIK move.

I think of DIK MC as merciless and CHICK MC to be kind of forgiving and wise.

DIK MC will have bad consequences, Best eg Jade sex video. And I am not saying that these lowly boys like tommy and tybalt shouldn't be given a lesson, but being physical isn't the only method :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose to Ignore them, You can fight them and You can use your brain. DIK MC - Fight, CHICK MC- Ignore + Use Brain.

Neil asked MC to use the fighting skills for self-defense. If he hadn't, maybe these actions wouldn't be DIK move.

As for the other parts, shazba explained them well.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
How is "Chad being gay" stupid? All the signs were there, people had guessed it months in advance, so it wasn't a "clever twist", it was a well defined expectation.

It just is what it is, a girl the mc likes was in a doomed relationship of convenience (convenience at least for Chad) because he wanted to disguise his sexuality (we're assuming his motives, because we don't really know them yet). Not everyone who is gay is thrilled about having to come out to their peers, and obviously Chad's peers are a bunch of neanderthals who respect him now but he doesn't imagine they would if they knew the truth.

It's not like last minute DPC decided, "Haha, if I made Chad gay these losers playing my game would be so shocked!". It's been set up since the mc first met Chad and Sage. You may have missed the signs, but just read back through this thread and you'll see heaps of discussion about it way before it was revealed. Here's a few (and it'll highlight just how much evidence there was to suggest Troy and Chad were together):

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4580459

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-4641649

Josy's definitely not a "fake" lesbian, she's quite obviously bi. Plus she's not just there for drama. She was the mc's crush all summer and was the catalyst for the mc's "just follow your heart" attitude when he admitted he liked her even though they were unlikely to see a lot of each other in the future.

Maya is definitely needy, but that's because her life is unnecessarily complicated. This conversation has been done to death on this board. Maya's dad has controlled her for most of her life, she even tells Josy she's never had a job and that her dad would be against her getting a summer job.

She's not used to standing on her own two feet, she usually does as she's told. Now things have gotten out of hand with her interfering father, she's handling it poorly because she hasn't been equipped with skills to cope with this kinda shit. She'll learn, she's got friends that will help her. That's what the stories all about, the mc helping his friends, that, and fucking.

It's fine that you don't like certain characters (you're definitely not alone in your disdain for Maya in particular), but remember different characters appeal to different players. Maya has her fans since they liked her from the start and they want the mc to help her out. They feel sympathetic towards her plight. If you're not a particularly empathetic character, there's always Bella and Sage. :sneaky:

The MC's dad taught him to defend himself, not to attack people. With Dawe and Chad it was unquestionably self defence, but beating up Troy or the other jocks was unnecessary and was just the mc lashing out (like a 'DIK').

As much as I hate Tybalt, the mc had just gate crashed his party and totally fucked it up, probably costing him money when the party was meant to be raising money.

Tybalt may or may not have received the donations the party was aimed at raising, and insurance possibly covered the cost of anything the sprinkler system mat have damaged (after you pay the excess), and he'd still have to pay the HOTs for their services. To top it off, the mc is mouthing off at him in his wet suit that may or may not be damaged from the water (there may not have been a drycleaners open at that time of night).

So Tybalt slapped the mc. He fucking deserved it. To turn around and punch Tybalt in the face, knocking him to the ground, after all the shit the mc had just pulled, was definitely a DIK move (and totally satisfying).

Tommy snapped and punched the MC. He didn't start "fighting" him, it was just one punch and he was just as shocked himself. The mc didn't have to go all Jean Claude Van Damme on his ass (although Tommy had been a cockhead for most of the game so it was still satisfying to beat him flawlessly). To be honest, the MC should have just hit Tommy back and called it even, but Tommy being a DIK probably wouldn't have just accepted that. So, kinda a DIK thing to beat the fuck outta Tommy over that... Definitely debateable.

Fighting Caleb was all about ego. I totally wanted my mc to look like a badass, taking on that monster in front of everyone. :cool:

"Partying without limits", I gotta say, who the fuck didn't choose that option?! We're talking ass fucking Nicole here! (Of course that's only an option if the mc's a massive DIK...)

The whole fake ID thing seems like a rite of passage. I personally stopped going to nightclubs as frequently once it was legal. Usually you just get turned away if the bouncers suspect you're bullshitting. I never knew of anyone to get into any trouble.

I'll never understand the Steve scene. He'd been a cunt for so long, if he was snivelling away in another room I'd just walk away. Seriously, it has nothing to do with me and the guy doesn't deserve any attention, plus the mc wasn't gonna see him again most likely...

The whole DIK/Chick thing is really just a novelty. I think it's a novel idea to help drive the story in different directions, but it can't appeal to everyone (there's nothing in this world that appeals to everyone).
We never gonna be agree with the Tybalt situation. :ROFLMAO:. Cobra Kai for life :ROFLMAO:.
Let's be factual here it may help. Derek ruined the Party, MC surely could have stopped him, but all in al it was just a set up for the worst storyline of the game the Jill / Tybalt, blackmail plot. so actually MC did nothing wrong, surely he was not invited, but then again fact is Jill said he is free to come whenever he wants, :p. but all he did was just having sex with girl, smoking weed, and drink tequila and champagne.
so Tybalt hit first, He was the aggressor, MC was just reacted. It is you personal moral of how you see this action. to Me its very simple, I will not walk away without a word after someone slap me. Especially if it's a person like tybalt who look at other peoples who are less fortunate than him as piece of shit.

The only time where MC is the agresso is truly the Caleb situation. Even though I did not beat Troy, even in that situation its Troy who is the aggressor. Tommy the same.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Deep down, the MC is still the same guy caring for his dad, his friend and his frat, kinda novice in love affairs, encouraging the Diks to be more responsible. The whole rebound guy thing and the M&J drama proved he's deep down a snowflake and a drama queen no matters what his affinity is.

While the Chick tends to be more empathic, the DIK speaks with no filter but it's not like he really intend to harm others or being condescending. One could say, the Chick plays safe. He avoids conflicts, wants no trouble and acts more carefully (no drugs, no strippers, no sex service, no affairs with a teacher...). His attitude may be more responsible because he takes the consequences into considerations. On the other hand, the DIK is clearly hedonist and more open minded to new and risky experiences even if he usually doesn't consider the potential consequences. The Chick path will probably be more rewarding in the long term, especially with the LIs but for now, it's kinda frustrating. For example, the whole ID thing. The player has an opportunity to bound with Tommy, have a thing with Nicole, Sandy & Nora and even notice Cathy and Jade. But the Chick MC just stays home, doing... nothing. It's not just about sex scenes, the guy doesn't have any specific scene or interaction with anyone. He learns nothing, he just stays there. The Episode felt shorter for no reason.

Not to mention the way the Chick faces adversity. I mean it's not like violence is always the answer, in fact I would have enjoyed it if he actually used reason or tricks to deal with his opponents but he didn't. He's just totally passive about it. Every time someone physically or verbally abuse him, he either runs or lets it slide. He acts like a complete bully magnet, never standing up for himself. I don't mind the fact he comforts Steve even if the guy is an ass. Showing compassion isn't a pussy move. That's just proved he's a decent guy who holds no grudge but you don't deal with bullies and jerks by doing nothing. The way he let Troy, Tybalt or the alphas bully him is kinda sad and irritating.

jlachman

Jun 10, 2020
Was perusing the interwebs today and came across a model named Svetlana Bilyalova that is nearly a dead ringer for Jill. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw the picture of her. I know the DAZ assets are what DPC uses, but I can't help but wonder if maybe there was a little outside inspiration that framed her particular look. Anyhow, I thought it was quite coincidental but interesting.

SvetlanaBilyalova - Jill.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
MC has fighting skills, but in the story MC was asked to use it only for self-defense and nothing else. Fighting with Chad and Dawe does not give you DIK status, affinity or points. He is defending himself. If MC tries to get physical first, it is regarded as a DIK move.

I think of DIK MC as merciless and CHICK MC to be kind of forgiving and wise.

DIK MC will have bad consequences, Best eg Jade sex video. And I am not saying that these lowly boys like tommy and tybalt shouldn't be given a lesson, but being physical isn't the only method :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can choose to Ignore them, You can fight them and You can use your brain. DIK MC - Fight, CHICK MC- Ignore + Use Brain.

Neil asked MC to use the fighting skills for self-defense. If he hadn't, maybe these actions wouldn't be DIK move.

As for the other parts, shazba explained them well.
like I said, only one time when the MC is aggressor, every other time it can be considering self defense. May be the Jock not, but MC Justifying pretty well. and Sometimes like it or not you do have to fight, and fight is the only way to make a point.
:cool:
BeingADIK 2021-07-03 11-46-30-83.png
so far the only jerk move when it's come to fighting is truly the beating of Troy, which I dont do.

There are 3 chick choice that are make sense to me and one which is a big question mark.
Not beat Troy, not accept quinn offer, Reject Jade, Pick the elder home, and the question mark is Steve, and I only do it for the balance.:ROFLMAO:.
Every other is not even a question for me, but somehow the game try to pint me as a "bad person" and something is off to Jill:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DavDR and scalvi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

The combat decisions of the MC can also be interpreted differently.

Fight Troy: Will not be attacked. At that time, the MC did not know that Troy was an Alpha.
Fight Dawe: MC is attacked and defends himself.
Fight Chad: MC is attacked and defends himself.
Fight Caleb: MC is not attacked, Tommy is. But it is a trifle. Besides, Tommy is always playing tough guy. He should defend himself.
Fight Tybalt: If the MC beats the moron, he doesn't gain any plus points. Neither with Jill nor with the DIK's.
Fight Tommy: MC is attacked and defends himself.

What does Jill hate? Mobber.

Furthermore, I think it will come to a martial arts competition. Caleb will be his most difficult opponent. If the MC shows his martial arts skills, possible opponents can prepare.

I don't see the Steve thing as a pussy decision. I'm not going to kick anyone who is down. From my understanding, you don't do something like that. That's why the meaning of CHICK changes for me and becomes mercy, forgiveness.

I think that the Dik and Chick decisions should not only be related to the girls. Use terms for DIK like irresponsible, easy living, partying, headless but also courage, friendship and being self-confident. For NEUTRAL it could be terms like tolerance, indifference and indecisiveness. The CHICK choices also go with prudence, mercy, decency but also pussy.

For the Major decisions, DIK clears a status bar bar on the CHICK side and CHICK decision on the DIK side. DPC Forces players to make a decision to set the MC's personality. What do you think the MC should be like.

NEUTRAL: The MC is no longer taken seriously by anyone. He has no opinion on anything and has not chosen a side.
NEUTRAL/CHICK: The MC is tolerant but too serious. He understands no fun. Gets boring with time.
NEUTRAL/DIK: The MC may be tolerant, but he wants to have fun. Growing up and taking responsibility is not really a priority for him.

I personally play the game so that my MC becomes DIK/NEUTRAL/CHICK. In life, a MAN has to be all three, he should only know when to be what. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: RukiRG

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
For the same reason others claimed the DIK path is just being an immature asshole. Innocent hyperbole. Deep down, the MC is still the same guy caring for his dad, his friend and his frat, kinda novice in love affairs, encouraging the Diks to be more responsible. The whole rebound guy thing and the M&J drama proved he's deep down a snowflake and a drama queen no matters what his affinity is.

While the Chick tends to be more empathic, the DIK speaks with no filter but it's not like he really intend to harm others or being condescending. One could say, the Chick plays safe. He avoids conflicts, wants no trouble and acts more carefully (no drugs, no strippers, no sex service, no affairs with a teacher...). His attitude may be more responsible because he takes the consequences into considerations. On the other hand, the DIK is clearly hedonist and more open minded to new and risky experiences even if he usually doesn't consider the potential consequences. The Chick path will probably be more rewarding in the long term, especially with the LIs but for now, it's kinda frustrating. For example, the whole ID thing. The player has an opportunity to bound with Tommy, have a thing with Nicole, Sandy & Nora and even notice Cathy and Jade. But the Chick MC just stays home, doing... nothing. It's not just about sex scenes, the guy doesn't have any specific scene or interaction with anyone. He learns nothing, he just stays there. The Episode felt shorter for no reason.

Not to mention the way the Chick faces adversity. I mean it's not like violence is always the answer, in fact I would have enjoyed it if he actually used reason or tricks to deal with his opponents but he didn't. He's just totally passive about it. Every time someone physically or verbally abuse him, he either runs or lets it slide. He acts like a complete bully magnet, never standing up for himself. I don't mind the fact he comforts Steve even if the guy is an ass. Showing compassion isn't a pussy move. That's just proved he's a decent guy who holds no grudge but you don't deal with bullies and jerks by doing nothing. The way he let Troy, Tybalt or the alphas bully him is kinda sad and irritating.
Very well said (y) . and this is why often feel the whole system inconsistent when out of nowhere block you from a path.Because overall the MC is a decent person, the Dik / Chick system should feel more of a reward and not a punishment IMO.

Mass Effect is what is come to my mind. The paragon / Renegade system. Neither was good or bad, but just different approach to the same problem. sometimes paragon felt better other time the Renegade option seem more fitting. but you could still save the council in both ways. and The overall story was as much of linear as Badik.
I understand that DPC aiming for a replay ability, but the same could be achieved by a much more simple system, based on more of like the situation, where certain girl lock each other out. You want Quinn, you can't be with Josy and Maya. You want Bella, well don't chase Cathy and etc etc. and the funny part is that these are also implemented already, but with the affinity system it's just makes it more complicated and a little bit surreal, sometimes.:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RukiRG and DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes