AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Happy 4th of July to those who celebrate it!

And even if you don't, enjoy!

Full 4k version attached to the post.

Cheers
SagexMaya oh yeah, I hope Sage has some curiosity to be with a girl in the future and wants to experiment :devilish: (y)

Reactions: jlachman

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There are Plenty, dude :ROFLMAO:. Well, I can only speak for myself. But sure as Hell I don't want anything that involve Arieth , or Granny lady, or in fact anything that involve 2 Man and one Girl , aka MMF. :ROFLMAO:.
So sorry Elena but our Threesome can't involve your Boyfriend ,Johnny Boy :ROFLMAO:
I'd say we can rest easy. MMF is too close to share.

Lynette is more likely to be alive than Mc having sex with Arieth.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I have already said that it is not credible that the girls in the restaurant, at least them, had sex with other men in the course of Badik's story, but it is deliberately left vague so that no player feels his feelings are hurt.
On the contrary, I would not find it credible that the restaurant only runs with one customer. There shouldn't be a bunch of them, but the MC isn't the only one.

(or you were talking about non-priced relationships outside the restaurant, and there yes, the girls are certainly single).

Otherwise, yes the developers of these games are obliged to take precautions not to offend certain very sensitive players.

it's true that Burke says he had sex with three female students, but that means very little. he could be lying, we don't know who he's referring to and to be honest we don't even know when that statement refers to, technically that scene could be a flashback.
Absolutely.

In the scene, Burke is forced to confess his infidelities to his wife. If he recognizes 3 of them, we can imagine that there are actually many more.

Above all, if he recognizes 3 relationships, that certainly does not mean that he is currently having sex with three students.

He confesses to his wife that since he got married to her, he has had sex with 3 students, that's all.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
On the contrary, I would not find it credible that the restaurant only runs with one customer. There shouldn't be a bunch of them, but the MC isn't the only one.

(or you were talking about non-priced relationships outside the restaurant, and there yes, the girls are certainly single).

Otherwise, yes the developers of these games are obliged to take precautions not to offend certain very sensitive players.

Absolutely.

In the scene, Burke is forced to confess his infidelities to his wife. If he recognizes 3 of them, we can imagine that there are actually many more.

Above all, if he recognizes 3 relationships, that certainly does not mean that he is currently having sex with three students.

He confesses to his wife that since he got married to her, he has had sex with 3 students, that's all.
Sorry i missed the double negation

I have corrected the post. I agree with you

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So, she is not more pure
View attachment 1280915
But seriously it is only a ring an accessory for the hands they do not have to have a background :ROFLMAO:

:unsure::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We could also talk about the nails shapes, some have a flat end and some have a pointy end, Jill pointy end could mean that she is a predator ready to catfight, so be carefull with her or she will butcher you alive!!:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
SagexMaya oh yeah, I hope Sage has some curiosity to be with a girl in the future and wants to experiment :devilish: (y)
She will, ... With Quinn :p :devilish: :ROFLMAO:.
MC x Sage x Quinn. 90% Chance of happening. probably sooner than later. because once Quinn secret will be revealed to Sage , well then in that case the ship is gone. :ROFLMAO:.

on a more serious note. Whos pool is that ? :unsure: it is not the Hots pool, I don't think it is Bella's either:unsure:.
Could be ? :unsure:.
BeingADIK 2021-07-05 00-12-55-63.png

Reactions: Eorzorian

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
She will, ... With Quinn :p :devilish: :ROFLMAO:.
MC x Sage x Quinn. 90% Chance of happening. probably sooner than later. because once Quinn secret will be revealed to Sage , well then in that case the ship is gone. :ROFLMAO:.

on a more serious note. Whos pool is that ? :unsure: it is not the Hots pool, I don't think it is Bella's either:unsure:.
Could be ? :unsure:.
View attachment 1281190
Well the MC is not into that equation but he can use a watermelon :p

That pool is probably from that house
We can translate that image by Sage saying us : "Creampie Maya and i will eat it all !!":p
Exactly she already ate all the cream on the cake but she wants more :devilish:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Is a theory coming true? :unsure:
Yes, this is the Massive Chick Ending (y). MC is tied to a Chair, ball gagged. and forced to watch all of his possible love interest having a Lesbian Orgy, without him being allowed to join. and after this end credit rolls. all Girls go in their separate way, well most of them. Josy + Maya runoff into the sunset together. Bella goes back to her husband, Jill end up with Rusty, and Sage sucefully converting Chad :ROFLMAO:.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yes, this is the Massive Chick Ending (y). MC is tied to a Chair, ball gagged. and forced to watch all of his possible love interest having a Lesbian Orgy, without him being allowed to join. and after this end credit rolls. all Girls go in their separate way, well most of them. Josy + Maya runoff into the sunset together. Bella goes back to her husband, Jill end up with Rusty, and Sage sucefully converting Chad :ROFLMAO:.
Much better than the Massive Dik Ending
screenshot0093.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Much better than the Massive Dik Ending
View attachment 1281393
Massive Dik Ending
is MC end up being a successful, Drug dealer with his own Prostitution empire, after he eliminated Quinn and Vinny. He make sure Vinny end up in Jail, and Quinn dies in "acidental "overdose once he get tired of her. :ROFLMAO:

of course all this happened because Josy and Maya rejected him, Jill picked someone else, and his moral compass aka his Dad dies in accident during construction :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Massive Dik Ending
is MC end up being a successful, Drug dealer with his own Prostitution empire, after he eliminated Quinn and Vinny. He make sure Vinny end up in Jail, and Quinn dies in "acidental "overdose once he get tired of her. :ROFLMAO:

of course all this happened because Josy and Maya rejected him, Jill picked someone else, and his moral compass aka his Dad dies in accident during construction :ROFLMAO:
Chip look this :oops:
Screenshot.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
He can be such an Asshole sometimes :ROFLMAO: . of course that Josy picture is not shared with us, at least yet...That is the Bikini that was voted for the next episode. :love: , The background I don't recognize:unsure:. May be the Gym have its own, Pool area? :unsure:
I can only tell you that we are seeing many pools and summer is coming :ROFLMAO: Let's hope he releases that image because Josy is very beautiful with that pose and without the thong :p
Thank you. I already use it :p :ROFLMAO:
I did not imagine that you would use it :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I can only tell you that we are seeing many pools and summer is coming :ROFLMAO: Let's hope he releases that image because Josy is very beautiful with that pose and without the thong :p

I did not imagine that you would use it :ROFLMAO:
Sadly in the Game it's "Winter is Coming" :ROFLMAO: and not Summer:(. so I already wait for the Spring Break , after Halloween of course:ROFLMAO:. oh an idea. After DPC successfully implemented a Tennis mini game, the next must have mini game, is Beach Volleyball(y)
But , surely we will see her in that one bikini :love: . The question is will MC be in presence and we will have an another sex session , or it is a back ground story ?! I mean , When MC is not present. Since I don't think that there will be 3 sex scene with Josy in row after episode 7, I'm willing to sacrifice an another pool sex scene, in order for a Halloween Party Sex scene, where she is in some skin tight sexy costume.:love:
If there is a Halloween party at all in this episode. Until we see some actual teaser about it, I remain skeptical:unsure:

and Surely you expected ME using that Josy image is some form:ROFLMAO:, I'm predictable like that:oops::LOL:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes