dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
With Sage you have that whole scene outside the party with her saying she may like you one day plus I feel like youre already really close to Sage
Yeah but When compared to the other LI's, their bonding in this chapter falls behind IMHO.
I imagine that EP7 is a selection of the Banner Girls. The MC can enter into deeper relationships with all banner girls. Be it romantic or friendly. He can also reject all Banner Girls. I think that the MC must finally decide in EP7, just like in EP6 with the FakeID. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I get the gist, but it's in game and it's not vague but hidden deliberately but if one goes looking for the details its there. Let me point that out:
EP 1 free roam: Quinn and Riona coming out of toilet, and when we go in toilet, in the glory hole there is a guy in white striped black pants and Burke wears them.

Ep2/3: During lunch time with isabella, Quinn Riona waiting in front of toilet in background, after MC finishes his gf story camila comes out from the same toilet.
The conversation I told you confirm that Sarah and Melanie also fuck on side according to menu.

The Burke scene isn't flashback. Remember how burke sponsors education, why can't he do that for Quinn, Riona and the unknown girl. You are forgetting the most important clue, Quinn setup the Mona-Burke scholarship and lined up for Maya next. So Burke-Quinn have had a deal like this before.
i repeat: that the girls in the restaurant are having sex is certainly a fact. but BADIK has never for now given any proof of fact, so the players who are in love with those girls can continue to dream peacefully

but even what you point out are very vague clues. that 2 or 3 girls go to the bathroom together means that they prostitute themselves? then i have bad (or maybe good...) news for you all....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

how can you say with certainty that this is not a flashback? it's at the beginning of the chapter like all the other flashbacks and has no obvious connection with what happens before or after in the story

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah but When compared to the other LI's, their bonding in this chapter falls behind IMHO.
at this point in the story it seems to me that all the LIs are more or less at the same level of involvement, only Josy perhaps has a few steps ahead.

Maya and Jill are on standby, but are starting from a pseudo-official status

Bella and Sage have just taken that step out of pure carnal satisfaction and into real emotional involvement.

I don't see a big gap there

Reactions: dalli_x and `Ray`

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That's Dalli for you. The guy forgot Stephen last name is Burke, not Burgemeister. Tommy also ain't related to Sage and neither he has the guts to hit on her, he fears Chad.

Now, If I had to make a wild guess with whom Sage is related to it night be Jade. It makes Tyballs and Sage related and judging Burke who has bought success through money(Jade said somewhere in game) could marry Jade with two kids so he can have fun on the side with Quinn's restaurant.
I never wrote that Tommy could be related to Sage. That would be new to me.

Sage is not related to any of the Burke family members. Absurd.

If I would guess any connection to the Royce, Roberts or Lynette. Look at the background of screenshot 1. That could be scaffolding. Now look at screenshot 2. A church. In both images, there are mountains far in the background.

Eh, my theory doesn't have to be right. But it has more substance than the theory that Sage is related to the Burke's.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Reactions: openup212

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
at this point in the story it seems to me that all the LIs are more or less at the same level of involvement, only Josy perhaps has a few steps ahead.

Maya and Jill are on standby, but are starting from a pseudo-official status

Bella and Sage have just taken that step out of pure carnal satisfaction and into real emotional involvement.

I don't see a big gap there
Well I was talking about the bonding's or relations being strengthened between MC and the Girls in ep7, not their involvement.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jill and Sage are on standby. One of them will help Maya or Josy/Maya/MC will take a risk and solve the problem with the free tuition fees themselves.

Possibilities: Competition prize money, MC offers self-defense class, MC convinces Maya's father, the MC finds his family, etc.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well I was talking about the bonding's or relations being strengthened between MC and the Girls in ep7, not their involvement.
why do you think Sage would lose ground in the last chapter?

as much as i didn't particularly like it, the rebound guy issue still marks a step forward, if they had remained "only" fuckbuddies it would have meant that nothing would have changed compared to chapter 5, since 6 was a break for Sage.

it's not a great evolution but it's worth the one of Jill and Bella

out of all of them Maya is the most marginal one in the chapter (besides being potentially avoided) and in fact compared to Josy she loses so much ground

Reactions: `Ray`

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
how can you say with certainty that this is not a flashback? it's at the beginning of the chapter like all the other flashbacks and has no obvious connection with what happens before or after in the story
Because of Isabella. Stephen hits on her in ep 1 and that conversation between him and Jade definitely points it out. Fight between them happens somewhere between ep 1 and ep 3.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
i repeat: that the girls in the restaurant are having sex is certainly a fact. but BADIK has never for now given any proof of fact, so the players who are in love with those girls can continue to dream peacefully

but even what you point out are very vague clues. that 2 or 3 girls go to the bathroom together means that they prostitute themselves? then i have bad (or maybe good...) news for you all....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They are side girls for a reason, like a filler for an episode so you don't sex every LI each episode but a few and other with side girls so there is content for fappers.
Whether one agrees or not, but yeah there is no character outright admitting but the clues are there.
EP2 didn't had any flashback and there is mention of Isabella in that Jade/Burke to spice up their relationship, and Jade after asks about students and Burke says 3 she throws photos at him. That leads upto why Jade cheats on him and the buildup continues after it, so no that wasn't a flashback. She even says"If he can cheat why can't I?".
Also, at the Preps party, there is mention of them trying on their relationship but jAde says that he should try that with one of the students he fucked

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because of Isabella. Stephen hits on her in ep 1 and that conversation between him and Jade definitely points it out. Fight between them happens somewhere between ep 1 and ep 3.
which would still make it a flashback.

but they also refer to Bella being married and therefore in love, it could also be earlier. Burke may not have hit on Bella once.

They are side girls for a reason, like a filler for an episode so you don't sex every LI each episode but a few and other with side girls so there is content for fappers.
Whether one agrees or not, but yeah there is no character outright admitting but the clues are there.
EP2 didn't had any flashback and there is mention of Isabella in that Jade/Burke to spice up their relationship, and Jade after asks about students and Burke says 3 she throws photos at him. That leads upto why Jade cheats on him and the buildup continues after it, so no that wasn't a flashback. She even says"If he can cheat why can't I?".
Also, at the Preps party, there is mention of them trying on their relationship but jAde says that he should try that with one of the students he fucked
the one between Quinn and Tommy is a flashback, isn't it at the beginning of chapter two?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I never wrote that Tommy could be related to Sage. That would be new to me.

Sage is not related to any of the Burke family members. Absurd.
My bad, you told tommy hitting on sage with guitar. Tommy will never hit on her because of Chad.
Sage can be, there is still a family member missing/not shown on the family portrait in Jade-Burke ep3 scene, How Sage has contact to higher authorities in college, Sage setting up hots with preps, Quinn telling her to ask for money from his dad and Burke buying success through money, tyballs not insulting Sage on rooster but tells to stay out of his business.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
why do you think Sage would lose ground in the last chapter?

as much as i didn't particularly like it, the rebound guy issue still marks a step forward, if they had remained "only" fuckbuddies it would have meant that nothing would have changed compared to chapter 5, since 6 was a break for Sage.

out of all of them Maya is the most marginal one in the chapter (besides being potentially avoided) and in fact compared to Josy she loses so much ground
Maya only loses ground to Josy when the MC avoids her and fucks with Josy at the first opportunity. But if the MC doesn't do that and goes to Maya and has sex with her at the second decision, Maya pulls even with Josy. At the party, the MC then decides whether he wants Josy or Maya to be the main girl. Reject Josy and Maya becomes it. But then the MC should have painted a dick on Josy's arm in EP5 Hangout and fucked her at the first opportunity in EP7. Then Maya is the main girl and Josy is Maya's girl.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

Well, I didn't consider that the rebound guy issue marks a step forward in a way, Good Point (y). TBH, I don't remember some of Sage's story part since I played her route the first and then 6 another routes afterwards. Maybe I need to replay her route once again.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My bad, you told tommy hitting on sage with guitar. Tommy will never hit on her because of Chad.
Sage can be, there is still a family member missing/not shown on the family portrait in Jade-Burke ep3 scene, How Sage has contact to higher authorities in college, Sage setting up hots with preps, Quinn telling her to ask for money from his dad and Burke buying success through money, tyballs not insulting Sage on rooster but tells to stay out of his business.
Do you want to know what is in the picture in all probability? I took a close look at it in Gimp some time ago.:rolleyes:

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Do the HOTs have sex in public places, they usually give blowjobs through gloryholes & stuff like that so they won't be recognized & called whores later on

they use private rooms for sex

Last edited:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Do you want to know what is in the picture in all probability? I took a close look at it in Gimp some time ago.:rolleyes:
Upto you
which would still make it a flashback.

but they also refer to Bella being married and therefore in love, it could also be earlier. Burke may not have hit on Bella once.

the one between Quinn and Tommy is a flashback, isn't it at the beginning of chapter two?
He tried to hit on Isabella but failed. You know our icequeen wouldn't melt to sleazy Burke.

That wasn't a flashback, I am sure. I can't recall so I have to play the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes