AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Sadly in the Game it's "Winter is Coming" :ROFLMAO: and not Summer:(. so I already wait for the Spring Break , after Halloween of course:ROFLMAO:. oh an idea. After DPC successfully implemented a Tennis mini game, the next must have mini game, is Beach Volleyball(y)
But , surely we will see her in that one bikini :love: . The question is will MC be in presence and we will have an another sex session , or it is a back ground story ?! I mean , When MC is not present. Since I don't think that there will be 3 sex scene with Joey in row after episode 7, I'm willing to sacrifice an another pool sex scene, in order for a Halloween Party Sex scene, where she is in some skin tight sexy costume.:love:
If there is a Halloween party at all in this episode. Until we see some actual teaser about it, I remain skeptical:unsure:

and Surely you expected ME using that Josy image is some form:ROFLMAO:, I'm predictable like that:oops::LOL:
I meant in real life when I talked about summer :ROFLMAO: Joey? Thats a new brother for Jose, Josy, Josey and Josephine, I'm waiting for that preview where we at least see something related to Hallowen :(

• Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

CRITROLE

May 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
hope you're way better off now than you were then can't thank you enough for this masterpiece dude and can't wait for the next update ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The way her pose is done, I reckon that it is just a Special Render. Those blue dots above can't be in an actual story render.
I don't know, the bikini is definitely from the cosmetic polls. But the special Render poll, more than likely will be won by Sage :(, so why would DPC would waste time, and resource to create this.:unsure: - Not that I complain of course :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I don't know, the bikini is definitely from the cosmetic polls. But the special Render poll, more than likely will be won by Sage :(, so why would DPC would waste time, and resource to create this.:unsure: - Not that I complain of course :ROFLMAO: :cool:
No, I mean that there could be a pool scene with her, if not then what was the point of having a poll? But that specific render can't be an actual story render. Don't worry, there is hope....:D

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
I have already said that it is not credible that the girls in the restaurant, at least them, did not have sex with other men in the course of Badik's story, but it is deliberately left vague so that no player feels his feelings are hurt.

it's true that Burke says he had sex with three female students, but that means very little. he could be lying, we don't know who he's referring to and to be honest we don't even know when that statement refers to, technically that scene could be a flashback.
I get the gist, but it's in game and it's not vague but hidden deliberately but if one goes looking for the details its there. Let me point that out:
EP 1 free roam: Quinn and Riona coming out of toilet, and when we go in toilet, in the glory hole there is a guy in white striped black pants and Burke wears them.

Ep2/3: During lunch time with isabella, Quinn Riona waiting in front of toilet in background, after MC finishes his gf story camila comes out from the same toilet.
The conversation I told you confirm that Sarah and Melanie also fuck on side according to menu.

The Burke scene isn't flashback. Remember how burke sponsors education, why can't he do that for Quinn, Riona and the unknown girl. You are forgetting the most important clue, Quinn setup the Mona-Burke scholarship and lined up for Maya next. So Burke-Quinn have had a deal like this before.

Reactions: znar25

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Yes, this is the Massive Chick Ending (y). MC is tied to a Chair, ball gagged. and forced to watch all of his possible love interest having a Lesbian Orgy, without him being allowed to join. and after this end credit rolls. all Girls go in their separate way, well most of them. Josy + Maya runoff into the sunset together. Bella goes back to her husband, Jill end up with Rusty, and Sage sucefully converting Chad :ROFLMAO:.
I thought Bella's husband was dead and thats why its a touchy subject around her and Jill?
Also I don't see there being a good ending for anyone going the harem route I think youll either have to choose or get no one. Maybe Maya and Josy but I think even then you'll either have to choose or have chosen all the right options when the time comes.

Reactions: dalli_x

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I thought Bella's husband was dead and thats why its a touchy subject around her and Jill?
Also I don't see there being a good ending for anyone going the harem route I think youll either have to choose or get no one. Maybe Maya and Josy but I think even then you'll either have to choose or have chosen all the right options when the time comes.
Actually, It was never mentioned properly in the story about what happened to him. Some think that he died or is in army or he cheated on Bella.

I expect this mystery to be solved in the next episode. If you are on her route, you go on a date with her and at some point, she might tell you about what happened to her husband considering that their bond grew stronger in ep7.

This is weird but I think that in EP7, MC can strengthen his bond with Bella, Jill, Maya, Josy and Quinn, in short with most of the LI's. With Sage...I don't know what to say...

Reactions: Jxorgx and JaZy2

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Sage is not the daughter of some Burke family member. This is absolutely absurd. The picture that Jade casts is not a reference to Sage. Leon's warning can affect all the girls in Swyper. Sage brokered the deal with the preps. Maybe they discussed it in Tybalt's room?

But guess why Jacob stopped the MC from making out with on Sage on the couches? Or why Jacob was talking to the MC when he was getting drinks for Sage and himself in EP7? Both at the DIK Mansion. Who lives there? Rusty. Sage and Rusty haven't had sex yet either. Brother Sister. Is Stephen supposed to be Rusty's father now too?
No. I’m fairly sure she isn’t related to Rusty. Don’t her Rusty and Tommy meet in the flashback, when they set up the Frat to discuss the HOTs partying with the DIKs? (After she was trying to get with Chad in the canteen). If I am remembering right and it’s not just Tommy who talks to her then it wouldn’t make sense for their familial relationship not to come up in that conversation.

Yes, apologies Jacob not Leon. The third picture frame will be someone we know, they are clearly a set of family pictures. Left Tybalt and Jade, middle Jade and Stephen right is probably Stephen and someone else. I think Sage.

don't ask me... i don't understand that

the actual NTR I understand that it could be a problem but the way DPC chose seems to me very cautious, which makes me strongly doubt that except in some render in the finale we won't see any LI living happily ever after with someone else than MC (excluding Maya and Josy, but that's a different matter and anyway I don't think a happy ending between the two of them would be welcomed anyway).

I personally prefer a more realistic approach where a pretty girl is either already in a relationship, or once MC has lost her or discarded her she doesn't waste much time finding a new partner.

this way we also avoid stupid guilt feelings, if we are not interested in Jill we are responsible for the situation she is in and we are "forced" to help her, the same goes for the other LIs, if there was someone else to take care of her we could devote our attention to the girls we really care about

there are many games that accept the sentimental competition towards LIs, without really being NTRs
I think you’re probably right about the alternative relationships not happening until the end. In a way that makes sense because they are either pursuing the MC of not. So won’t move on until they know his feelings one way or another.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Austin3456

Aug 15, 2018
Actually, It was never mentioned properly in the story about what happened to him. Some think that he died or is in army or he cheated on Bella.

I expect this mystery to be solved in the next episode. If you are on her route, you go on a date with her and at some point, she might tell you about what happened to her husband considering that their bond grew stronger in ep7.

This is weird but I think that in EP7, MC can strengthen his bond with Bella, Jill, Maya, Josy and Quinn, in short with most of the LI's. With Sage...I don't know what to say...
With Sage you have that whole scene outside the party with her saying she may like you one day plus I feel like youre already really close to Sage

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
With Sage you have that whole scene outside the party with her saying she may like you one day plus I feel like youre already really close to Sage
Yeah but When compared to the other LI's, their bonding in this chapter falls behind IMHO.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
No. I’m fairly sure she isn’t related to Rusty. Don’t her Rusty and Tommy meet in the flashback, when they set up the Frat to discuss the HOTs partying with the DIKs? (After she was trying to get with Chad in the canteen). If I am remembering right and it’s not just Tommy who talks to her then it wouldn’t make sense for their familial relationship not to come up in that conversation.
That's Dalli for you. The guy forgot Stephen last name is Burke, not Burgemeister. Tommy also ain't related to Sage and neither he has the guts to hit on her, he fears Chad.

Now, If I had to make a wild guess with whom Sage is related to it night be Jade. It makes Tyballs and Sage related and judging Burke who has bought success through money(Jade said somewhere in game) could marry Jade with two kids so he can have fun on the side with Quinn's restaurant.

Reactions: always86

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I get the gist, but it's in game and it's not vague but hidden deliberately but if one goes looking for the details its there. Let me point that out:
EP 1 free roam: Quinn and Riona coming out of toilet, and when we go in toilet, in the glory hole there is a guy in white striped black pants and Burke wears them.

Ep2/3: During lunch time with isabella, Quinn Riona waiting in front of toilet in background, after MC finishes his gf story camila comes out from the same toilet.
The conversation I told you confirm that Sarah and Melanie also fuck on side according to menu.
EP1: There is another candidate for the glory hole. Okay he is not now wearing the same pants as Stephen, but judging by his clothes, he might also have pants like Stephen's. :unsure:

d_glory2b.png

EP3: Look at the door. If, Camilla was more likely to have had sex with a woman or Ashley.

ep3_lunch_bella13.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes