Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Compare the left edges of Jill/Lana and the picture on the dresser.

View attachment 1282101 View attachment 1282102
Is it the tree? That makes them related. It's wild but let's see how it goes.
Is Lana already dead or is she still alive? Because it is not mentioned when she died, where she died, and from what she died

Was she kicked out of the house because she did drugs?

If she was on drugs at the time, then it is possible that she was related to Quinn's father

It's another riddle that got me confused
Was the lady in the house who appeared at the beginning of the 6 episode when Quinn was bringing drugs from the house, is she her mother

It was not mentioned, but the man who gave her drugs was told that she was doing it for her father's sake because she is always daddy's girl

I don't want anyone to attack me, I'll just say it like a guess, nothing more
This lady is Lana and she was in a relationship with Quinn's father at the time
She didn't do drugs that's my opinion. She was an outcast for her parents because she wouldn't obey the lifestyle forced by her parents like Jill did. That separated lana, she can be alive who knows. I am intrigued into the support campaign reasons for Jill. Is it because of her being bullied or someone else?

Reactions: zizo10z

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Really? hot ironed straightened hair heavy products need to keep it going in different directions, artificiaol hair line,
make up products to induce shaddows on her face, deffinite coloration in the hair, products to induce freshly
licked by a moose, thick volumed hair - sure thing it is some 3 hour hair saloon job in htere.
Honestly looks like she just jacked into The Matrix.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Really? hot ironed straightened hair heavy products need to keep it going in different directions, artificiaol hair line,
make up products to induce shaddows on her face, deffinite coloration in the hair, products to induce freshly
licked by a moose, thick volumed hair - sure thing it is some 3 hour hair saloon job in htere.
All im saying is, that Bella pic looks like she's getting ready to dodge bullets on rooftops

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He has a black and white picture on the dresser, which purely by the trees suggests that it could have been created on the same day, at the same time. Could not must. Who exactly is depicted on it does not pull one, I admit. But why would Burke put such a photo? If Sage was his daughter, there would probably be a portrait photo of Sage. Wouldn't there?:unsure:

Reactions: Lewdpussydick

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
This lady is Lana and she was in a relationship with Quinn's father at the time
Jill and Quinn must be somewhat similar age, probably Quinn 1-2 year younger. Look closer - there is no more than 6-7 years difference between Lana and Jill. So, at that moment Quinn must be at least 7 yo, maybe the same age that shown at Rox flashback. But that girl on the floor (probably Quinn's mother) definitely looks much older than Lana on this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dalli_x and zizo10z

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Jill and Quinn must be somewhat similar age, probably Quinn 1-2 year younger. Look closer - there is no more than 6-7 years difference between Lana and Jill. So, at that moment Quinn must be at least 7 yo, maybe the same age that shown at Rox flashback. But that girl on the floor (probably Quinn's mother) definitely looks much older than Lana on this one.
BaD is based on the American college system. Assuming a typical 4-year program knowing that Jill is a junior she's 20-21.

This isn't Quinn's first year either so it's safe to assume she's also in the age range of 20-21.

If you're going straight from HS you're usually in the 18-19 range similarly to MC.

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
BaD is based on the American college system. Assuming a typical 4-year program knowing that Jill is a junior she's 20-21.

This isn't Quinn's first year either so it's safe to assume she's also in the age range of 20-21.

If you're going straight from HS you're usually in the 18-19 range similarly to MC.
Indeed. That theory doesn't work cuz Lana shown too young to be Quinn's mother. Like what? She gave birth in 10 years? :KEK:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Indeed. That theory doesn't work cuz Lana shown too young to be Quinn's mother. Like what? She gave birth in 10 years? :KEK:
Wouldn't even waste your time on the theories that get posted in this thread during the interim between updates unless you're looking for entertainment :LOL:

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021

She didn't do drugs that's my opinion. She was an outcast for her parents because she wouldn't obey the lifestyle forced by her parents like Jill did. That separated lana, she can be alive who knows. I am intrigued into the support campaign reasons for Jill. Is it because of her being bullied or someone else?
Speaking about the campaign, which made me say that Lana was taking drugs, because it also did not mention any campaign. Is this a drug campaign or bullying, as you say?

Of course, Lana not Quinn's mother, I'm wrong about that. I didn't mean to say that she was her mother, but I would say that she had an affair with Quinn's father, of course, if she was on drugs.

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
Of course, Lana not Quinn's mother, I'm wrong about that. I didn't mean to say that she was her mother, but I would say that she had an affair with Quinn's father, of course, if she was on drugs.

In this picture when you look at Lana and focus
She'll feel really big until she's an old lady
Focusing on the side of the face, I feel that it is many years older than Jill

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I said it before. The lack of "serene moments", as you put it, is what's keeping me from being especially fond of Maya. Josy is clawing her way up the ranks when it comes to my preferences and 95% of the reason why is how she is during downtime.

Maya just hasn't had any truly significant time spent one-on-one with the MC since like Ep2. I even took the movie date with her the wrong way since it became a vehicle for talking about MC's mother. Maya needs more time being Maya. Not being a lightning rod for drama.
I don't know, I think Maya was very much Maya during the movie date.

I know people get tired of Maya being the damsel in distress; I do too. But Maya's clearly on an arc that will take time to play out. Seeing her expressing interest in a young woman who ran away from an overly controlling father feels like a very natural step on that arc, to the point that I wonder what will happen in playthroughs where the MC visits Josy instead.

Oh I complain about the delays too. 5 to 6 months is too long.
It's certainly less than ideal, but I think it can be tolerated as long as the episode itself delivers once it's released. IMHO, Episode 7 did so in spades, so I'm willing to give DPC the time he thinks he needs for Episode 8.

I'll reevaluate if and when that changes, but for now DPC puts out content at a rate that's hard to match. Ultimately, I'd rather get that content as a decent chunk of story progression over long intervals than as tiny chunks of story at a more rapid pace.

I don't think the term "DIK" has been defined well enough. The DIKs themselves are a mixed bag:
  • Rusty seems like a genuinely nice guy who comes across like he puts on an act of confidence when he's talking to the ladies.
  • Tommy is just a straight up unpleasant piece of works mostly only looking out for himself.
  • Jacob is a smart, talented guy who's rather cautious to the point of almost being a pussy.
  • Jamie is a sensitive guy who gets pushed around in relationships.
  • Leon is a strange one, pressuring Jamie into the threesome with Arieth, getting all bent up outta shape when discussing his lapdance with Lily and Jamie. Not sure what his deal is.
  • John Boy is another oddball, he has no concerns fucking his girl in public or sharing her with others, and yet his confidence is boosted when he finds out the mc wants to fuck Elena.
  • Nick... That slimy double cross no good swindler! He even lies about fucking Arieth to try to be one of the gang. He's no DIK, he just rode in Vinny's coat tales.
  • Vinny could very well be the only true DIK. He seemed likeable but crazy and up for any shit. Like when Nick was describing him, "They told us to do a keg stand; he did two. They told us to do the gay guard catcher; he did it without wearing a mask. Everything about him was just awesome." The rest of the DIKs pale in comparison to him.
  • Derek (thanks openup212) is probably another good example of a DIK. Doesn't really care what others think of him, speaks his mind even if it results in being dragged by the ear into jade's office, and basically does whatever he wants.
  • Fuckface isn't really a DIK, he's a nice guy who possible cheats a lot and could be rough around the edges.
The only thing they all have in common is they will fuck anything that moves (except Nick, he's a phony).

DavDR, I know you're gonna love me saying this, but I don't even know if DPC knows exactly what a DIK is... :ROFLMAO:
Are we talking about the fraternity, the Status/Affinity system? Despite using the same name, they really aren't all that closely related. (Hell, even the Status and Affinity systems are fairly different.)

The fraternity is pretty self-explanatory IMHO: it's a newly formed party frat. Some of it's members are more committed to partying than others and each has their own style, but the overall thrust is pretty consistent.

Of course organizations change over time, and the DIKs do appear to be in a period of transition with Vinny gone and the MC taking an increasingly prominent role. But that's more about story arcs in future content. It seems pretty clear where the frat is starting from.

(Also, my take on Nick is that he follows Sage's philosophy: part hard, play hard, and don't let one of those dominate the other.)

As for the Status/Affinity system, I think it's less about overall morality than it is about methodology. DIKs are brash; they don't apologize for putting their own desires front and center, and will even favor doing "outrageous" things just to prove the point. CHICKs are measured: they seek consensus and prefer not to impose on other people more than necessary. But neither position has direct bearing on the character's core values. A DIK can still care about other people's desires and a CHICK can still hold a grudge, they just have different ways to express those feelings.

Of course the whole Status/Affinity system quickly disintegrates if you try to delve too far into it, so some classic morality does bleed into it (most infamously with the "Crying Steve" choice in Episode 2). But I think the idea is to be more about style than value.

No I think I got the continuity backwards on this one. The Party dance does come before the the spying on Chad thing. I was probably distracted by some asshole deleting all of my post.

Still I wonder if DPC got things backwards at that party. It's never been explained why Sage told Maya that the HOT's weren't going to the party, or why Sage got drunk that night, or why she wanted to dance with the MC in the first place. Storywise the party would make more sense after MC spied on Chad. And it seem's to be an anomaly given that none of the odd events have been addressed since.

Another thing that nobody's talked about is why did the guitar lesson's stop after ep 5?
As others have said, I think there are clear reasons why Sage didn't have a guitar lesson in Episodes 6&7. To me, the real question is why the MC will only give her a guitar lesson in Episode 5 if he's her fuck buddy.

My first playthrough of Episode 5 was happened to be on the Sage path, so I was really looking forward to seeing how that scene would play out without the kiss. It turns out it was just omitted completely. :(

Sadly, I fear this is the real reason we haven't seen any more lessons since: they were just a means of getting Sage and the MC together, and are no longer needed now that they are. We'll probably see another one someday as mixture of nostalgia and a way to iron out some future threat to their relationship, but I doubt they will be a regular feature. Which would be a shame, so hopefully DPC will prove me completely wrong.

an another threesome you didn't know you wanted, until now. :ROFLMAO: :love:
Hang on, am I the only one who's been pondering Maya/Sage since the last update?

I mean, we know Maya's feelings for the MC took root when he expressed sympathy and compassion for her at her lowest point. And we know she's normally attracted to girls a lot more than boys. Episode 7 ends with Maya confiding some of her darkest secrets to the exceedingly female Sage, who vowed to do what she could to help. The math seems pretty clear here.

To be clear I'm not saying Maya will leap straight into Sage's bed. I'm just saying it would not surprise me if Maya developing potential feelings for Sage becomes another drama-filled subplot as the game continues.

Doc also posted it on twitter so apparently he still remembers the password after all. I guess this means no more teaser on twitter using upcoming images from Rooster. Oh well...
Or that DPC hasn't gotten around to writing Rooster content yet and thus has no clucks to preview. I think that's a much safer bet.

which would still make it a flashback.

but they also refer to Bella being married and therefore in love, it could also be earlier. Burke may not have hit on Bella once.

the one between Quinn and Tommy is a flashback, isn't it at the beginning of chapter two?
It may be a flashback, but if so it's only flashing back a couple of days. We see Stephen and Jade invite Bella to a Friday night dinner in Episode 1. By the following Monday in Episode 2, the MC can already pick up on a frosty relationship between Jade and Bella. Episode 3 starts later in the day on that Monday. By Episode 5 (roughly 5 days later), Jade is so intolerant of Bella that she won't commiserate with Cathy simply because it would mean spending time with Bella.

The simplest explanation by far is that Jade had a perfectly decent relationship with Bella prior to the date we see arranged in Episode 1. During the date Stephen and/or Jade propositioned Bella, and she shot them down hard enough for Jade to hold a grudge. There are certainly other possible explanations, but they require a lot more supposition.

Hence why I don't think the Jade/Stephen scene at the start of Episode 3 is much of a flashback: it can really only take place in the period from Saturday to Monday (unless we think it's a flashforward, I suppose).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It may be a flashback, but if so it's only flashing back a couple of days. We see Stephen and Jade invite Bella to a Friday night dinner in Episode 1. By the following Monday in Episode 2, the MC can already pick up on a frosty relationship between Jade and Bella. Episode 3 starts later in the day on that Monday. By Episode 5 (roughly 5 days later), Jade is so intolerant of Bella that she won't commiserate with Cathy simply because it would mean spending time with Bella.

The simplest explanation by far is that Jade had a perfectly decent relationship with Bella prior to the date we see arranged in Episode 1. During the date Stephen and/or Jade propositioned Bella, and she shot them down hard enough for Jade to hold a grudge. There are certainly other possible explanations, but they require a lot more supposition.

Hence why I don't think the Jade/Stephen scene at the start of Episode 3 is much of a flashback: it can really only take place in the period from Saturday to Monday (unless we think it's a flashforward, I suppose).
I honestly don't know if it's a flashback or not.

But the doubt remains, at the end except the first chapter the first scene post recap of each chapter is a flashback, why should the third chapter be an exception?

As I said before it's possible that Burke made more than one attempt with Bella, from Jade's words it seems that he's a "fixated" (rightly) on her.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

But the doubt remains, at the end except the first chapter the first scene post recap of each chapter is a flashback, why should the third chapter be an exception?

As I said before it's possible that Burke made more than one attempt with Bella, from Jade's words it seems that he's a "fixated" (rightly) on her.
It's not a question of Burke, it's a question of Jade. By Episode 5, Jade would not stand by and let Stephen set up a date with Bella, but in Episode 1 she does. The argument between Jade and Stephen in the Episode 3 scene is compatible with Episode 5 Jade, but not Episode 1 Jade - despite being only 5 in-game days later. So whether or not the scene is a flashback, there's really only a narrow window it could occur during, at least IMHO.

As for DPC always using flashbacks, I think that's valid reasoning but not complete proof: DPC likes to change things up from time to time, even when it invites confusion. Speaking of which, the timeline at the start of Episode 3 is a disjointed mess, so even if the scene isn't a flashback in the normal sense, there is no guarantee precisely when it takes place chronologically speaking.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

I played second chapter, and there is no flashback. It picks up from MC getting kidnap and landing at diks for cumpetition, tommy and quinn injecting drugs and rusty calling tommy for the cumpetition to start.
Speaking about the campaign, which made me say that Lana was taking drugs, because it also did not mention any campaign. Is this a drug campaign or bullying, as you say?
Between both, it's unknown to be exact. It can be anything.
But it's apparent Jill was bullied once (mention in ep7). Her support campaign is heavily inspired to what happened to Lana imo.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes