Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Also, considering DPC pace, I'd bet around Halloween its the set date. If he has everything planned out and just needs to set and render stuff, its should not take much longer than that, considering he has good tools to render the scenes quite fast.
Good point, In next update it's suppose they will be planning the Halloween party and a good big ending for the chapter would be that party, so it´s plausible the dev is going to match the release of the update with Halloween.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Doesn't work, he rejects all non-friend messages.. so, here is the link, if someone had better access toDrPinkCake, perhaps you can let them know this may be unauthorized Jill and Bella content floating out there...

It's just reprehensible that someone would create a knock-off comic like that for their own benefit (either for monetary or notoriety reasons). I'm truly disgusted.

Do you have a link to an English version? :sneaky:

I'll use a language that everyone should understand.

-1(DIK) = 0 (NEUTRAL) = 1 (CHICK)

Wait, so -1 = 0 = 1?

Thank you for that glimpse into a thought process that finally explains how you get from A to Z in some of your theories. :)

Well at the moment I have only seen 3 Li with probabilities of an anal and they are Isabella, Maya and Sage since at least we have seen that they (Maya and Isabella) are not opposed to anal pleasure when the MC licks their asshole and well Sage she has a plug that tells us that she has experience in that field View attachment 1291239

How do you know the butt plug wasn't for Chad, and he just forgot it at her place?

Someone, but definetely not me, needs to fight back and post some HOTS, possibly Quinn, or we might soon find ourselves falling deeper into the rabbit hole. Next thing we know cafeteria girl will be the next girl of the day.
Beth disapproves 1.png
Beth disapproves 2.png

Excuse me, but the name of the goddess to whom you refer is Beth. Gaze upon her and hence be blinded by her visage.

Beth.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I want to think that Melanie probably was just Troy ex-girlfriend who he eventually told about Chad (or she found out it on her own). Maybe she was just a curtain like Sage to Chad.

But there is question in the air - why is she keeping his secret? Derek keeping Maya's secret is understandable pretty much; I have a younger sister too whose (not so big) secrets I've kept. But why Melanie did it? :unsure:
Melanie's motives are unclear.

Chad's secret is not affected, in fact she only frees Sage from her bond with him. does she do it out of altruism? out of a spirit of justice? we don't know.

apparently she only acts on Chad, they exchange glances when chad leaves sage, it's in her room that chad finds shelter during the party. there's definitely a connection with him too, and i don't believe as a "sister-in-law"

Reactions: Niu6609

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Excuse me, but the name of the goddess to whom you refer is Beth. Gaze upon her and hence be blinded by her visage.
Imagine if real life cafeteria workers thought the food they serve is good.
I think most know that it's very cost effective food and wouldn't get so upset about someone mentioning they don't like it

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Good point, In next update it's suppose they will be planning the Halloween party and a good big ending for the chapter would be that party, so it´s plausible the dev is going to match the release of the update with Halloween.
But then the update should be very big for Halloween. Of course, I understand that posing of scenes and rendering takes a lot of time. But the pace of its development is quite slow. He definitely needs to get a couple of guys who would help him with the code and animations. I think in the end we will come to the fact that he will release one update per year.

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
But then the update should be very big for Halloween. Of course, I understand that posing of scenes and rendering takes a lot of time. But the pace of its development is quite slow. He definitely needs to get a couple of guys who would help him with the code and animations. I think in the end we will come to the fact that he will release one update per year.
He makes money more than enough to hire a couple of code guys. One update per year would kill the game. Who would pay 12 months of patreon for, at best, 5 hours of gameplay A YEAR? Well, if it´s 1 $ per month, probably a lot of people would just forget that are paying, but I suppose the dev prefers more substantial contributions. And you have to give regularly something in return, or people loses interest and start thinking that are wasting money. The world is into a huge financial crisis, you know.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Not enough foot content to go full Tanrantino, but just enough to keep the feet lovers happy ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that`s all optional so just the way i like it! so not, its great!

a pussycologist i used to date (one would think it would be cheaper but noooooooooooo) explained to me that its connected with the babysitter culture where young boys still growing and not even realising they have a sexual drive watch older girls painting theit toe nails! something 4 to 7 year old boys with 12-15 year old girls, thats her entire explination for the foot fetish in the west!

which makes one wonder what the fuck is the thing with the arabs and ankles or the chinese with women with small feet... i mean really deformed small feet are considered more atractive then regular healthy feet wtf is that about? are you so scared that you are not enough that you gotta pick one that can not run away? (i wonder if its the same logic with the mermaids... my favorite movie is the little mermaid she as nice knockers a nice face and no legs to run away... oh and if hunger strikes fish is not bad either...!)

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Question: Why the MC doesn´t know the surname of his own mother? His father never told him? Why? I don't get the mystery with Lynette. In that world there exists a thing called "internet" where you can look for information about the fathers of your mother, over all if they are a rich family... The MC was never curious?

I think the dev is creating an artificial intrigue with the identity of the mother.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
7147 pages. Any search leads to so many links. Easily the best game on this site.
Please can anyone tell me if there's going to more KRJ & Sally? I do prefer Dungeons & Gremlins Sally to actual Sally but I'll role play with her any day and KRJ is just adorable. Maybe KRJ'll join in the next game.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
One Question: As far as the story has progressed so far, can you get a happy and with Maya and/or Josy?

The shit the dev pulled in Acting Lessons really ruined that game for me, even if it was really good until that point. If BADIK is the same way, i'll pass.

Last edited:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
that`s all optional so just the way i like it! so not, its great!

a pussycologist i used to date (one would think it would be cheaper but noooooooooooo) explained to me that its connected with the babysitter culture where young boys still growing and not even realising they have a sexual drive watch older girls painting theit toe nails! something 4 to 7 year old boys with 12-15 year old girls, thats her entire explination for the foot fetish in the west!

which makes one wonder what the fuck is the thing with the arabs and ankles or the chinese with women with small feet... i mean really deformed small feet are considered more atractive then regular healthy feet wtf is that about? are you so scared that you are not enough that you gotta pick one that can not run away? (i wonder if its the same logic with the mermaids... my favorite movie is the little mermaid she as nice knockers a nice face and no legs to run away... oh and if hunger strikes fish is not bad either...!)
I see :unsure: Thank you for your input! Now I can understand why some guys are feet lovers! But honestly, I don’t really care for it. If it’s the thing of some guys no kink shaming. ;)
Just as long as there’s no shit or zoophilia in the game, I’m good. :sick:

And I suppose the most attractive part of the little mermaid is that she couldn’t talk for a while. :LOL:
So is your favourite girl Arieth? She kind of looks like her and she has crabs if you ever go hungry!
In fact, she looks like Ariel and Ursula. :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
One Question: Can you get Maya and/or Josy?

I really don't want to invest hours into this game just for the dev to fuck me over again as he did with acting lessons.
Theyre basically forced on you bro, relationship or no. At this point you can fuck them both multiple times.

Reactions: jdoch

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
But the pace of its development is quite slow.
I'd argue with this statement.

Sure the releases are far apart (I think the average is about 4-5 months). However, the amount of content in each update is huge. Way more than almost all other games (how many monthly release games have like 10 minutes of content?). I think that the amount of content to development time ratio is one of the highest on the site.

It's like having a big meal then having to wait a long time for more food, as opposed to having a lot of small snacks. Sure, between the big meals you want those snacks, but the big meals are more filling. Excuse the crappy food analogy.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
One Question: As far as the story has progressed so far, can you get a happy and with Maya and/or Josy?

The shit the dev pulled in Acting Lessons really ruined that game for me, even if it was really good until that point. If BADIK is the same way, i'll pass.
You get to fuck them regardless, but wether or not you get involuntarily friendzoned or get to have a threeway romance with them depends.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No he should not hire anyone. There is not a single valid reason why he should hire peoples, aside from the peoples mostly the pirates complain that the update takes long :ROFLMAO:.
The moment he hire someone, that is the moment when he will depend on somebody else. and Who the fuck want that? eventually, the money will be an issue. " you don't pay me enough " or peoples will be like , " I dont have time for the coding right now " , " I have family issues " blah blah blah, etc etc - and then the Game will suffer, his product will suffer, and the blame will be on him either way.
by working alone, everything is on him. The failure so does the Success is all depend on him. do you know anything better than being on your own boss? and be independent. ?!

Question: Why the MC doesn´t know the surname of his own mother? His father never told him? Why? I don't get the mystery with Lynette. In that world there exists a thing called "internet" where you can look for information about the fathers of your mother, over all if they are a rich family... The MC was never curious?

I think the dev is creating an artificial intrigue with the identity of the mother.
There is 2 possibility for this .
1: - I don't agree with , but many people want this. There will be some surprise twist , and MC is the king who destined to be come : MC Targaryen -:ROFLMAO:
2 : I believe in this. and hope for this :) . It's really not Fucking important what his last name is:ROFLMAO:

If you have PTSD from Acting Lessons, then may be you should wait until the game is finished fully. couple of years from now. and Than ask the question if there is a happy ending or not. ;)
as of it right now : You can be with them, both of them at the same time. What the future hold , nobody know, except him.

Reactions: ename144

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
7147 pages. Any search leads to so many links. Easily the best game on this site.
Please can anyone tell me if there's going to more KRJ & Sally? I do prefer Dungeons & Gremlins Sally to actual Sally but I'll role play with her any day and KRJ is just adorable. Maybe KRJ'll join in the next game.
I'd love a KRJ and Sally lewd scene ! In fact, in a perfect world it would have happened in the sauna at the Hot Party. :rolleyes:
The next Side girl render set is Sally so that's good ! And KRJ will definitely come back she's way too popular to disappear !

My theory is that the MC is actually a Bugmeister and the lost cousin of Rusty. Only because it ties well with the Romeo & Juliet aspect with Jill Royce… But I think that would be way too "soap opera" for you. :LOL:
It is weird that he never bothers to find out his mother’s last name...

Reactions: vireker

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Theyre basically forced on you bro, relationship or no. At this point you can fuck them both multiple times.
Not really. You don't have to be with either of them. The only "forcing" is that the game starts with the MC having a crush on Josy and that crush will be pursued a bit, and later you live with Maya and then to some degree you wind up being upset with both of them. However, at the first opportunity to sleep with Josy, the MC has the option to decline and go home. You can also decline opportunities to be physical with Maya. And then later in the game you can just be friends with them. However, if you want to pursue them and be in a relationship with them, you can.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My theory is that the MC is actually a Bugmeister and the lost cousin of Rusty. Only because it ties well with the Romeo & Juliet aspect with Jill Royce… But I think that would be way too "soap opera" for you. :LOL:
It is weird that he never bothers to find out his mother’s last name...
The Romeo & Juliet aspect with Jill , is already there, because MC is a cheap bastard. it is very mirror to his father story, which is already make it even more lame. :ROFLMAO: . MC related to anyone in the school would be peek bad writing. and While DPC himself even admit that writing is not his strongest quality , He is not a bad writer in that level to make something like this.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
Not really. You don't have to be with either of them. The only "forcing" is that the game starts with the MC having a crush on Josy and that crush will be pursued a bit, and later you live with Maya and then to some degree you wind up being upset with both of them. However, at the first opportunity to sleep with Josy, the MC has the option to decline and go home. You can also decline opportunities to be physical with Maya. And then later in the game you can just be friends with them. However, if you want to pursue them and be in a relationship with them, you can.
Thank you, then ill give it a shot. (Knowing that whether they are still alive at the end of the story we will see...)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes