shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Besides even if he was an ass he was right... you know how i know he was right?

SHE FUCKING DIED!
That's gotta be the most convincing argument in this thread! :ROFLMAO:

Chekhov's gun means that an author should not introduce superfluous elements into a story. If Jill's sister is not related with the MC, why the author is talking us about her in the first place? Why to introduce ANOTHER death character into the plot, if that character is not going to be relevant for the plot? And remember: the plot is about the MC. He´s the center of the game: Main Character. Not Jill. Jill`s story is only relevant if affects the MC.
Ok... You've somehow convinced yourself that Jill's sister has to be related to the mc and now everything else needs to support that.

Why does Lana need to be related to the mc? With your logic, why has any character been introduced into the game if they aren't related to the mc?

Jill is involved with the mc. Jill's sister further fleshes out Jill's character (her experience growing up, her rebellious sister, her sister's death, her strict parents, the expectations that Jill feels are forced on her). It's got fuck all to do with the mc other than the mc likes Jill.

You incorrectly linked Jill's sister with the mc's mom and now you can't let it go. Why didn't you link any other character with the mc's mom? There's no evidence of anyone being linked to the mc's mom other than the mc's dad and the mc (and the mc's parents).

James, Bella's (ex)husband: Why is the author talking to us about him if he's not related to the mc? He must be related to Lynette somehow? Why? No good reason at all. James expands Bella's character just as Lana expands Jill's character.

Lana's association with Lynette is just a crazy leap a lot of people made against all the evidence and now you seem to think it's the only reason Lana exists in the story. You're wrong.

Can you explain to me, with actual logic (and evidence if you can find it), why Lana has to be related to the mc but James does not? I mean think about it, realise they are examples of the same thing (backstories of characters the mc likes) and then realise characters' backstories don't have to tie in with the mc's family... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
so what you are saying is that if you lived in another place you would be getting payed minimum wage... that you are absolutely normal, ordinary, nothing extraordinary at all! and yet by cheer luck to be born where you were you make twice as much as a surgeon in eastern Europe! i am pretty sure you are one of those whiners bitching about billionaires instead of doing something about it(and unlike the commie Jimayo i mean get to work and make your own billion not hunt them down with pitchforks just because they used their talents more efficiently then you)! resentful prideful and with 0 skills to be worth more then what regular employers pay for body present workers...

you make 3 times more then i do! but i choose to earn what i make and enjoy what i am doing with no little stress and meeting new people all the time and as someone whose previous functions could earn me 20-30k a month when you measure yourself by money money owns you not the other way around, money just happens to be a very nice commodity that allows you to think you´re the boss... reminds me of my ex-wife she was truly nice letting me think my life was my own and not just something in her purse that she used as she pleased no higher in her priority chain then her lipstick and certainly not as important as her cell phone... that i bought and payed every month... you need to reassess your values and what you want out of life if you need to brag in an internet forum about how much you make! but then again when you have nothing left going for you except your income ... i mean get some friends and have a few beers ... oh right you might be so insuferable that all your friends work with you and half of them already moved to other companies and departments!

as a concerned citizen use some of your money and get a psychologist because when you step down on people it means your brain is telling you that you are suffering and emotional pain is still pain so if a flame hurts you and you remove your hand why wouldn´t you remove your hand from whatever is causing you psychological and emotional anxiety and pain

this is also for half of the dudes on this site and i did my good deed of the day now back to battle to kill my enemies wife´s enslave their children and rape my enemies... herm i mean kills my enemies children enslave their women and rape them.... crap something like that!

freaking hell with this game shitting on parents because they try and help their kids from making stupid mistakes! dads are just 18 year olds with around 20 to 30 years experience so stop shitting on parents!

the way we see Neil behave 95% of people will assume Neil was on drugs (and they are probably right) ! if your 18 year old daughter is dating a junkie construction worker will you not step in?

Besides even if he was an ass he was right... you know how i know he was right?

SHE FUCKING DIED!
Should I write joke before?:rolleyes:
At least two have understood it.;)

• Haha
Reactions: OFT

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Jill story is only relevant if affects the MC.
If you're on Jill's path, then Jill's story affects the MC, and Lana's story IS Jill's story. She's not superfluous.

Adding back stories adds depth to the characters. This would be a completely different and much lower quality game if all the characters except the MC possessed purely superficial personalities.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Could the DIK Mansion have been destroyed by someone who knows the MC better. Maybe it was Vinny, if he is in a relationship with Zoey? So as revenge against the MC?:unsure:

Check out the screenshot!!! Especially the three veins on his tail. Somehow it reminds me of the first quest.:unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
No LI story is relevant if player doesn't choose to focus on that particular girl
Quinn's not even an LI, but her backstory with her dad is important to understand her character. Her dad's dead now, he's got nothing to do with the mc.

Why did we get that whole episode 4 prologue with Derek ending up fucking Lynn? Who's Lynn? Why did DPC introduce her to the story, she must be the mc's long lost twin!

Or maybe she's just a girl Derek fucked one time...

All of the LIs, even if the mc isn't romantically involved with them, play a significant part in this story, and so their backstories are important too.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
When it comes to story telling, an argument can be made that Why is the most compelling of the five Ws. It's nice, and even necessary, to know Who did What to whom, When and Where they did it, and even How. But the Why reveals their motivation. It's what allows people to emotionally bond with characters. Without it, there is no understanding of the reasons behind anyone's actions or how a story came to be. Imagine if you were unaware of why:
  • A mechanic sabotaged a car
  • Seven people killed themselves
  • Two people did not kiss until their 3rd date
  • An executioner refused to kill a condemned criminal
  • Your roommate and potential lover didn't reveal she was in a relationship with another woman
Without knowing why, these actions are simply that - actions - and they will affect you emotionally no further than however the actions themselves affect you. Back stories help develop personalities and explain why people do the things they do, and it's the emotional connections in BaDIK that puts it at the top of games in this genre.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Could the DIK Mansion have been destroyed by someone who knows the MC better. Maybe it was Vinny, if he is in a relationship with Zoey? So as revenge against the MC?:unsure:

Check out the screenshot!!! Especially the three veins on his tail. Somehow it reminds me of the first quest.:unsure:

First of all, My attention goes to Maya and nothing else :love:...

Secondly, Is it some kind of fetish to call dick, a tail ? :unsure:

Thirdly and the main point, Why would the Person destroy a whole mansion, just for revenge and even only for a single guy? The best revenge choice for him should be hurt the girl MC loves...

And why would Vinny want revenge? Because MC put his tail inside her Gf's Cave?:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x

Nattrack

Jul 2, 2021
Quinn's not even an LI, but her backstory with her dad is important to understand her character. Her dad's dead now, he's got nothing to do with the mc.

Why did we get that whole episode 4 prologue with Derek ending up fucking Lynn? Who's Lynn? Why did DPC introduce her to the story, she must be the mc's long lost twin!

Or maybe she's just a girl Derek fucked one time...

All of the LIs, even if the mc isn't romantically involved with them, play a significant part in this story, and so their backstories are important too.
Quinn will be a LI, and her father story is important because is the link with that Buddy (is that his name?) guy that sells drugs to Quinn. It explains why Quinn knows junkies and where to get drugs.
Lynn is not important. Just white noise to justify that Derek was present during that sweet-as-diabetes love story of Maya and Josy.
But, why does the author spend so much time and effort introducing Jill's sister? If it's just something to give Jill´s character some psychological depth, a couple of lines of dialogue would have done the job just fine. Something like: MC "You know, Jill, my mom died when I was born" Jill: "Oh, I´m sorry. I know what is to lose a relative. My sister died too when I was a kid" MC: "Oh, I´m sorry. I see that you understand me..." Well, something like that. If Jill´s sister is not going to have a bigger role in the plot, all the scenes with her leaving home and saying good by to Jill are a waste of narrative resources.

And again, is MC's story. For example, you know the reason why Maya has problems paying the tuition because her relationship with the MC. You don´t know why Mona or Camila, for example, have the same problems with money. Another example: you know about Chad just because he´s the boyfriend of Sage, and Sage is one of the possible romantic interests of the MC. The writer gives Chad some character development, just because the philosophy of this game is to provide secondary characters with more context and development that most of the erotic games around. And that's a great thing. But this game is not Chad's story, Mona and Camila's story, or even Jill's story. At the end of the day, is the MC the one who moves the plot most of the times, and it is the relationship with the MC the main factor that makes a character important, or secondary.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
"Nine rings to fuck around- one night stand is just enough,
Seven rings to taste a lot- every update you get some more,
Five rings to make you work- to get some sex but also love,
One ring to fight you back- and make your things a little hard,
both in the bed and in the plot- nasty ring you'll have to pound"

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Chekhov's gun means that an author should not introduce superfluous elements into a story. If Jill's sister is not related with the MC, why the author is talking us about her in the first place? Why to introduce ANOTHER death character into the plot, if that character is not going to be relevant for the plot? And remember: the plot is about the MC. He´s the center of the game: Main Character. Not Jill. Jill`s story is only relevant if affects the MC.
The scene with her sister Lana was necessary for Jill to remember her childhood when they met secretly on the balcony. And when the main character climbs up to her like her sister, she wakes up feelings and she masturbates on him( maybe she was in love with her sister?). There is no hidden meaning here. This is a simple artistic move.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
But, why does the author spend so much time and effort introducing Jill's sister? If it's just something to give Jill´s character some psychological depth, a couple of lines of dialogue would have done the job just fine. Something like: MC "You know, Jill, my mom died when I was born" Jill: "Oh, I´m sorry. I know what is to lose a relative. My sister died too when I was a kid" MC: "Oh, I´m sorry. I see that you understand me..." Well, something like that. If Jill´s sister is not going to have a bigger role in the plot, all the scenes with her leaving home and saying good by to Jill are a waste of narrative resources.
First of all, the Game hasn't even completed yet and there are 13 more episodes to come, so how are you so sure that Lana's appearance in the story is of no value ? If MC is on Jill's path, it will affect him as well. The campaign Jill is trying to start is related to her sister.

Why did DPC show the past of Josy and Maya? So that we know that Derek fucked a girl? So that we know how Maya and Josy got in relationship? Well, DPC has gone mad, the story is about MC, showing this was wastage of time as it didn't affect MC :Kappa:

Why did DPC show how the DIK's started? To know the relations b/w characters at that time? To know Vinny's personality? To know how DIK's started? Well, DPC was just wasting our time, the story is about MC :Kappa:

And you say that Buddy or Rox's appearance was meaningful...:LOL: Why? It was shit and wastage of time, it didn't affect MC so it was useless. Because the story is.... :Kappa:

So knowing about Quinn's past gives her explanation of knowing Junkies, but knowing about Jill's past doesn't explain anything? The moment this Jonathan guy is Introduced, I wonder what will you say?

Edit:---------------------------------------------------------
Quinn will be a LI, and her father story is important
And so Quinn's backstory is Important ! which is not at all affecting MC...And Lynnette's backstory is not Important, Which can actually affect MC...:KEK:

And Since Quinn will be a LI...So Jill is a Side character? Got it!
The writer gives Chad some character development, just because the philosophy of this game is to provide secondary characters with more context and development that most of the erotic games around. And that's a great thing.
:ROFLMAO: So Chad's character development is great ?! But it is not affecting the MC....So once again, DPC wasted our time !

I think that first you should yourself make up your mind, whether the story is only about the MC and other things are useless...OR.... Other things have meaning as well, given that you say that Quinn and Chad things are not useless

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why? Because a good story will properly build up the backstories of more than just the very main character.

Maybe because Jill's sister's backstory affects how Jill perceives & interacts with the world which includes how Jill perceives and interacts with MC? Do you think that is more far-fetched than your idea that MC & Jill will suspect that they are relatives?

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Yeah basically what Shazba says below:
Ok... You've somehow convinced yourself that Jill's sister has to be related to the mc and now everything else needs to support that.

Why does Lana need to be related to the mc? With your logic, why has any character been introduced into the game if they aren't related to the mc?

Jill is involved with the mc. Jill's sister further fleshes out Jill's character (her experience growing up, her rebellious sister, her sister's death, her strict parents, the expectations that Jill feels are forced on her). It's got fuck all to do with the mc other than the mc likes Jill.

You incorrectly linked Jill's sister with the mc's mom and now you can't let it go. Why didn't you link any other character with the mc's mom? There's no evidence of anyone being linked to the mc's mom other than the mc's dad and the mc (and the mc's parents).

James, Bella's (ex)husband: Why is the author talking to us about him if he's not related to the mc? He must be related to Lynette somehow? Why? No good reason at all. James expands Bella's character just as Lana expands Jill's character.

Lana's association with Lynette is just a crazy leap a lot of people made against all the evidence and now you seem to think it's the only reason Lana exists in the story. You're wrong.

Can you explain to me, with actual logic (and evidence if you can find it), why Lana has to be related to the mc but James does not? I mean think about it, realise they are examples of the same thing (backstories of characters the mc likes) and then realise characters' backstories don't have to tie in with the mc's family... :rolleyes:
Btw I like the expression "got fuck all to do with..." :)

Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes