shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I would've used the Loki who got his neck snapped, but i get the sentiment.

Having said that, if had to choose between saving Maya or Josy in the tragic event of a housefire, i'd save Arieth.
Arieth probably started the fire when cooking dog food in the first place! :rolleyes:

Reactions: znar25

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I would've used the Loki who got his neck snapped, but i get the sentiment.

Having said that, if had to choose between saving Maya or Josy in the tragic event of a housefire, i'd save Arieth.
What is this about? I only compare the different redemptions that different characters have had, but well that's your problem not mine

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
Have you never watched Daredevil? Or The Punisher? Breaking Bad? The Walking Dead? The Umbrella Academy? The Boys?

There are plenty of T.V. shows with a continuous plot.
Actually, apart from Punisher, I haven't watched any of the shows you mentioned. :)
But ok. Those one story - multiple episodes shows work even better as an example.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Why on earth would you want that. It's just less of the same the lower the number.
Ep. 2 is 1+2, ep 3 is 1+2+3, etc. It is a continuous story with more of the plot unraveling with every episode and not separate stories.

It's a full-length movie you split watching from Monday to Thursday. Not a tv show where every episode is about something else and only MC is the same.
It is not a continuous story because the passage of time is not linear. Furthermore, we know that it is a narrative of the MC.

But I agree with you about one thing, the EP's have continuous numbers.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know why the game stopped from working and message appears command me to close the game
And after that all renders gone
Anyone help me with please

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think Jill's sister has already served a purpose:
  • Jill and the mc bond over the fact that both have lost a family member.
  • Jill has lived a very sheltered life due to having strict parents that became even more strict when their older child rebelled and tragically died.
  • Jill is inspired to campaign for something that seems related to her sister's trial (or death).
I don't think we've heard the last of Lana, but I don't think there will be any huge revelation (except perhaps just how she died).

I can see Jill starting to break Royce protocol due to the MC's influence and her family may start to intervene (I can imagine Tybalt playing that card when he realises he's losing Jill), and the story of Lana may serve as something to soften their control.

On one hand you complain that the story has unlikely coincidences, but on the other you don't believe aspects should be introduced into the story unless they have some profound meaning to the mc.

One thing I like about BaDIK that so many other games do not do, is the mc isn't the centre of the universe. He's peripheral to a lot of what is going on. Characters are being affected by things outside his sphere.

I imagine, in order for the game to be satisfying, the mc will be drawn into the more significant aspects (like Quinn's drug business and perhaps something that Burke is driving behind the scenes), but there's going to be other things that have been raised that may never be resolved. The mc may not manage to make Riona cum during sex. He may never even meet Josy's step-mom, Monica.

Going way back to the origin of this particular debate. I don't necessarily think that Jill's sister will be of no consequence to the story at all, my main point was that I don't see why everyone keeps expecting her to have something to do with Lynette.
Lana will still get a greater importance. In what form that will be, we can only speculate and theorize.

But the fact that DPC has only shown us that Lana is gone and has not died (which does not mean that Lana is still alive.), indicates that there will still be revelations about Lana.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think she is Troy's sister, and through him she knows about Chad, and Chad is aware she shares his secret. All of her scenes are associated with Chad though, rather than Troy, otherwise it would have been a dead giveaway rather than a slightly less dead giveaway.

Regarding evidence or reasoning that Jill's sister is mc's mom (before we met Lana), there is no evidence. This link sums it up. There's evidence/reasoning refuting that belief, but two dead rich girls is not evidence that it's the same person.
I will now present to you Troy's sister.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes