Bassio

Feb 23, 2021
how do i get the scene in the shower with jill in episode 4 i have the chik level at maximum?

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Or maybe he swings both ways and legitematly lost the spark with Sage.
that`s what i assume! besides can you blame him? have you seen how Troy lights up when he smiles?

on the other hand you got Miss 3/5, total control freak, psycho always trying to monopolize your time with stupid parties, always keeping tabs on you, hiring total strangers to spy on you! besides she never opens up in terms of feelings and she does not understand what sports means to you, always bitching, chastising you, with a violent temperament

on the other hand you got a true bro that understands how a man enjoys being touched and can actually do a proper blowjob instead of the "just shove it on there and take me" he also enjoys sports and understands you dude!

except for the lack of tits and a vagina Troy is like perfect, and he does not bitch about anal sex or rates you, he just loves you!
on the other hand what do you have to talk about with Sage? its always parties or studying except for that she has no life!
Sage is like a black hole that sucks in all light life happiness and joy from anyone that gets too close to her!
2/5 bitch? what about just leave the poor dude alone and move on!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes I too am afraid of that. I don't know what the census is on the official Discord and Patreon but everywhere else I go, seems Madame gets no love.

I hope Pinkcakes notices that and moves away from her.
DPC is considered, I'm not clear on what basis, a developer who goes straight for it, now as much as Madame may not like it, and I don't like it at all, it's still a side issue (that doesn't even involve all the players)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Yes I too am afraid of that. I don't know what the census is on the official Discord and Patreon but everywhere else I go, seems Madame gets no love.

It was a bad setup considering you have the VIP pass but still need loads of cash to get her scenes that don't last very long. I thought when DPC changed the system to numbers $5 instead of $$$$$ it would mean we can carry more cash but unfortunately that's not the case. Most people would rather save their money than waste loads on a repeat visit to madame.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

if not, I hope he at least changes the skin on her model. it's not like people are gonna complain about the change in renders between episodes, Jill looks different on every render even in the same scene

Reactions: felicemastronzo

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
DPC is considered, I'm not clear on what basis, a developer who goes straight for it, now as much as Madame may not like it, and I don't like it at all, it's still a side issue (that doesn't even involve all the players)
But if the players who are on that path, DIKs and whatnot, don't like the look of her or want to see her content, it's a waste of time and effort for him to make it.

There are plenty of other strippers that could be put in her position, and every single one of them is better than she is, IMO.

I'm hoping for Brandi scene in the next VIP visit. The MC needs his Nubian Princess.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
It was a bad setup considering you have the VIP pass but still need loads of cash to get her scenes that don't last very long. I thought when DPC changed the system to numbers $5 instead of $$$$$ it would mean we can carry more cash but unfortunately that's not the case. Most people would rather save their money than waste loads on a repeat visit to madame.
In the final free roam event, if you click on the wallet on your desk you can upgrade the amount of cash you can carry. So starting next episode you can hold up to 10 buckeroos.

Reactions: dalli_x

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
Although I'm not a Heather fan, I presume betraying Tommy is the way to her but:
If MC's DIK then MC'd accept Tommy and wouldn't betray him to Heather.
If MC's CHICK then betraying Tommy feels wrong because MC has to look out for DIKs (DIK code) and even though Josy doesn't like him, he's still Josy's half-brother.

Mind you considering I seem to be in a relationship with Josy/Maya/Jill/Bella/Sage and CHICK I feel that's the least of my worries. Life was easier as DIK and I only went CHICK because of Josy but I'm too big hearted for just 1 girl. Never really understood as a HUGE DIK why I was making progress with Jill. Drop them all in a heartbeat for KRJ. I'm really a Beta who yearns to be a DIK.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Well, I don't like the madame either. But DPC can't remove her that easily, because she will become important for the story. Either she is someone's mother or maybe she is the rose mentioned in Lynette's diary. :unsure:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Although I'm not a Heather fan, I presume betraying Tommy is the way to her but:
If MC's CHICK then betraying Tommy feels wrong because MC has to look out for DIKs (DIK code) and even though Josy doesn't like him, he's still Josy's half-brother.
That's a lot to unpack there, as they say. First, I'm absolutely betraying Tommy on the DIK playthroughs. I have no use for him whatsoever and the DIKs don't need him either. He's a douche, he can't beat MC in a fight, and he gets punked by Dawe and Caleb in the big showdown. He apparently likes needle candy which isn't good for the DIK fraternity, and I've already got a BFF so I don't need to pal around with him (I can get all the strippers and MILFs I want without his help). He's a lazy, shitty worker and all he does is complain. Also, I enjoy corrupting his woman. When Heather eventually falls, it will probably be one of my most satisfying cuckings in a game that I can remember...unless DPC makes Tommy enjoy it. :rolleyes:

My only pure CHICK run is the obligatory Jill playthrough. There I'll leave Tommy to his own devices because on that run I don't care enough about him to intervene. Heather doesn't like CHICK MCs and Jill won't tolerate a manwhore, so Tommy gets a pass for those reasons. I won't rat him out but I'm not going to help him with any of his problems. Batman nerd quote incoming..."I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."

Mind you considering I seem to be in a relationship with Josy/Maya/Jill/Bella/Sage and CHICK I feel that's the least of my worries. Life was easier as DIK and I only went CHICK because of Josy but I'm too big hearted for just 1 girl. Never really understood as a HUGE DIK why I was making progress with Jill. Drop them all in a heartbeat for KRJ. I'm really a Beta who yearns to be a DIK.
As for KRJ, I'll take a slice of that pie if DPC decides to offer it. She is in the same boat with Sally. I think maybe the sauna scene and boob flashes was DPC throwing a bone to the fans, but I worry that is all we may ever get with those two. :unsure:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

When the MC Josy makes a strawberry daiquiri at HOT's party, he thinks Fruity and Sweet.

The joke is that the MC has already thought that once Fruity and Sweet when he slept in the same bed with Jill when he didn't have a dildo helmet on. Something else happened that night, too. Jill took the hand from the MC between her legs while sleeping and, making the right decision, climaxed.

Now I think about the 3 sex of Josy and the MC. The MC has his eyes closed the whole time. Josy does not.

When the MC spends the night at Isabella's in EP5, the MC can go to the bathroom the next morning. There are 2 conditioners there. Maybe the two together smell fruity and sweet? There is also something strange in the shower. I made an enlargement of the faucet. Judge for yourself. On the bathroom cabinet there are three coat hooks. Green (NEUTRAL), Red (DIK), Blue (CHICK). There is also a special render of Maya. Who knows what that means?

screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ZaphodB

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1292213
Hmmm. The last time we had a Jill playing piano preview, I thought the concert might finally be upon us and it turned out to be more rehearsal. This is clearly just rehearsal, so maybe this is meant to hide the fact we'll get the real concert by the end of Episode 8?

Or maybe I'm just starting to absorb some of Dalli's madness through osmosis?

The Melanie/Troy theory is based on some (albeit vague) evidence:
  • She's aware of Chad's relationship even before Chad has broken up with Sage.
  • It's clear Melanie has an invested interest in Chad breaking up with Sage (Mel's discussion with Sarah when Sage and the mc are kissing on the lawn).
  • The way Melanie reacts during the actual breakup fight, she's very upset (for Sage) but it's obvious, (from the previous discussions with Sarah) that ultimately it's what she wants.
So why would she behave like this? There's heaps of possibilities, and being related to Chad or Troy is one of them. I pick Troy 'cause she looks more like a Troy sister than a Chad sister, but that's pretty arbitrary. Sure, she could have been a childhood friend, or an ex-girlfriend, but if Chad has managed to hide his homosexuality from Sage for the years they have been together, it's unlikely that too many people would know about it, family could be one exception (i.e. family of the side bitch).

Compare all that to: Jill has a dead sister called Lana, she must be related to the mc's dead mom called Lynette because... they're both rich... dead... bitches... There's fuck all reasoning there. That's the difference between the Lana/Lynette theory and the Troy/Melanie theory.

Still doesn't mean either of them are right or wrong, but one is founded in some form of reasoning, the other is just random.
Melanie being Troy's sister is certainly the easiest way to explain her apparent role in the Chad/Troy relationship, so I'm inclined to favor it for now. (Her being Chad's sister can work, but it would interfere with the looming subplot where Sage suspects Melanie of sleeping with Chad behind her back.)

Plus, I find the parallel relationship of Melanie/Sarah and Chad/Troy to Derek/MC and Maya/Josy oddly amusing. It's sort of a distaff analog to the scenario where the MC shows minimal interest in the two but still wants to help them out. (It would be even funnier if it turns out Sarah really does have a thing for both of them and we get Chad agonizing over whether he's really bi...)

Yeah not even a little bit sidetracking is allowed it seems... Let's see what happens with the B52 history lessons then.
On-topic, a bit of a shame you don't really see the results of Heather drinking it (or is she one of the girls laying in the bed with Tommy?)
That's an interesting thought. Heather agreeing to a threesome when she knows about Tommy being +3 (either in a misguided attempt to maintain Tommy's attention or to reinforce her claim when she decides to even the tally) is not entirely implausible. But it doesn't really explain Tommy's bad attitude the next morning; if she agreed to it, why wouldn't he be happy? Even if the threesome was something she wanted not him, it seems highly unlikely he'd object.

You can carry more cash: you can pay to upgrade your wallet in the final free roam of Episode 7. It's not cheap, but it sure beats the hell out of wasting that money on Madame. :(

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That's an interesting thought. Heather agreeing to a threesome when she knows about Tommy being +3 (either in a misguided attempt to maintain Tommy's attention or to reinforce her claim when she decides to even the tally) is not entirely implausible. But it doesn't really explain Tommy's bad attitude the next morning; if she agreed to it, why wouldn't he be happy? Even if the threesome was something she wanted not him, it seems highly unlikely he'd object.
Remember, his bad attitude is due to him jonesing. I kept forgetting that myself.

the looming subplot where Sage suspects Melanie of sleeping with Chad behind her back
This subplot is based entirely on Sage glancing back at Mel's room when Chad leaves the HOTs right? There's nothing else indicating Sage suspects Melanie is there?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Plus, I find the parallel relationship of Melanie/Sarah and Chad/Troy to Derek/MC and Maya/Josy oddly amusing. It's sort of a distaff analog to the scenario where the MC shows minimal interest in the two but still wants to help them out. (It would be even funnier if it turns out Sarah really does have a thing for both of them and we get Chad agonizing over whether he's really bi...)

That's exactly what I find strange, but not amusing. We have two gays and two lesbians. The lesbians have the problem of Father Patrick. How are they going to solve the problem in EP1 and EP2? The best thing would be to convince Patrick that Josy and Maya are no longer in a relationship. In EP1 Maya wears red panties and in EP2 Josy wears red panties. What are we to make of this when the MC picks up on Chad's conversation?:unsure:

Why Tommy is not happy is simple. The MC has betrayed Tommy.(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes