Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
how do i get the scene in the shower with jill in episode 4 i have the chik level at maximum?
It’s the chick affinity that matter for that scene and not the status level. Just make sure that you pick chick major choices (don’t beat up Troy, don’t take Quinn number, cheer up Steve, don’t fight the jocks…) and you’ll be fine. ;)
screenshot0002.png

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Nicole is definitely looking for a long-term relationship, and she thinks she's found someone quite special in the mc, and in all his words so far, the mc see's himself as someone that could be serious with her. But there's no fucking way the game's ready for him to be meeting her son and getting all serious with Nicole, he's got too much main LI shit to deal with, hence the brakes have been artificially applied (i.e. no more Nicole scenes for a bit).
Maybe it is an early ending of the game; spending your life happy with Nicole and het kid :ROFLMAO:
Sage is like a black hole that sucks in all light life happiness and joy from anyone that gets too close to her!
2/5 bitch? what about just leave the poor dude alone and move on!
lol. But Sage can suck the light out of me any day of the week.
It was a bad setup considering you have the VIP pass but still need loads of cash to get her scenes that don't last very long. I thought when DPC changed the system to numbers $5 instead of $$$$$ it would mean we can carry more cash but unfortunately that's not the case. Most people would rather save their money than waste loads on a repeat visit to madame.
I think it has already been answered but you can upgrade your wallet on you desk at some point in the game.
That's exactly what I find strange, but not amusing. We have two gays and two lesbians. The lesbians have the problem of Father Patrick. How are they going to solve the problem in EP1 and EP2? The best thing would be to convince Patrick that Josy and Maya are no longer in a relationship. In EP1 Maya wears red panties and in EP2 Josy wears red panties. What are we to make of this when the MC picks up on Chad's conversation?:unsure:

Why Tommy is not happy is simple. The MC has betrayed Tommy.(y)
He will be unhappy regardless of betraying him. Also, girls just have coloured panties, why search for a meaning of it.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
But it doesn't really explain Tommy's bad attitude the next morning; if she agreed to it, why wouldn't he be happy? Even if the threesome was something she wanted not him, it seems highly unlikely he'd object.
Maybe it wasn't threesome. Tommy have to just sit and watch as Heather took her time with Tania :KEK:

Reactions: dalli_x

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Question:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry I missed this a few posts back, this may be one possible answer.... ''''

shazba said:
Nicole is definitely looking for a long-term relationship, and she thinks she's found someone quite special in the mc, and in all his words so far, the mc see's himself as someone that could be serious with her. But there's no fucking way the game's ready for him to be meeting her son and getting all serious with Nicole, he's got too much main LI shit to deal with, hence the brakes have been artificially applied (i.e. no more Nicole scenes for a bit).
Maybe it is an early ending of the game; spending your life happy with Nicole and het kid :ROFLMAO: ''''

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Question:

Here is your answer...
I also think DPC is scaling back with Nicole (notice she didn't even rate a mention in ep7).

My theory is Nicole and the mc's relationship has moved very fast and any further scenes with her will take the relationship to a level possibly too far for a non-LI character.

---------------------------------------
when it will update again?
Either in October or November.

Reactions: znar25

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I can't imagine this game being done and having to restart the entire game from episode 1 just to explore a new path.
But you can assume that. In EP1 and EP2, important decisions are made for the game. Likewise, I would watch out for Swyper and Rooster. Your answers will also influence the game.

Example Rooster: wine or beer = Royce or Burgmeister, Jill or Sage.

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Well, the game indeed somewhat of an emotional rollercoaster and rather addictive.
But what I fail to understand is why MC bitching about two hot girls having feelings for him AND for each other (its is legal harem!) is beyond me...

Reactions: jlachman and shazba

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Well, the game indeed somewhat of an emotional rollercoaster and rather addictive.
But what I fail to understand is why MC bitching about two hot girls having feelings for him AND for each other (its is legal harem!) is beyond me...
Yeah I think this and
are the two things I don't understand and also didn't like you don't have a choice in it. But on the other hand I understand that this is for the story so F it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
He will be unhappy regardless of betraying him. Also, girls just have coloured panties, why search for a meaning of it.
Because there is a path for sex with Josy.

Handbag in EP1 is Maya's in EP4 review. The panties Josy has on are the ones Maya points to while dancing in EP5. So the EP5 Josy is the EP1 Josy. In EP6 we have the same panties only in yellow. You can see that before Josy and Maya have sex. In the EP5 hangout, there are several references to EP6 and EP7. The skirts, the red shoes of Josy from EP5 Hangout and EP6 threesome sex are the same. The Red Folder of Josy is seen in EP7 at the Library Scene with Maya, Sage and the MC. Look closely at this Scene. Maya focuses only on the MC in the background as he carries the red folder from one shelf to the other. Shelf on the left (DIK) and shelf on the right (Chick).
Sex Scene one with Josy in EP7. Wrong slip. Sex Scene 2 with Josy bikini. Scene 3 with Josy after the party and the strawberry daiquiri, is the EP1 Josy. When dancing you can see the right slip. Also at the party is the handbag of Josy/Maya at Becky and a bottle of beer is next to it.

aihikari

May 18, 2019
I can see a lot of love devs pouring into this game...

... still, Bella's rejection hurts. A lot.

I'm gonna play through the whole thing again, this time with the walkthrough, to achieve the best outcome. Cathy is not for me anyway. All of my bros except for Tommy deserves better, but well, I don't really hate Tommy's guts.

...the plot twist at the end of chapter 7 is funny, but I guess we have it coming lul.

M00nSh1ne_X

Jun 16, 2021
Because there is a path for sex with Josy.

Handbag in EP1 is Maya's in EP4 review. The panties Josy has on are the ones Maya points to while dancing in EP5. So the EP5 Josy is the EP1 Josy. In EP6 we have the same panties only in yellow. You can see that before Josy and Maya have sex. In the EP5 hangout, there are several references to EP6 and EP7. The skirts, the red shoes of Josy from EP5 Hangout and EP6 threesome sex are the same. The Red Folder of Josy is seen in EP7 at the Library Scene with Maya, Sage and the MC. Look closely at this Scene. Maya focuses only on the MC in the background as he carries the red folder from one shelf to the other. Shelf on the left (DIK) and shelf on the right (Chick).
Sex Scene one with Josy in EP7. Wrong slip. Sex Scene 2 with Josy bikini. Scene 3 with Josy after the party and the strawberry daiquiri, is the EP1 Josy. When dancing you can see the right slip. Also at the party is the handbag of Josy/Maya at Becky and a bottle of beer is next to it.
lol wut? What a inimitable story. I cannot imagine DPC has giving this so much thought. Also you keep saying thinks like "left (DIK) and right (CHICK)". I know this is the way they are placed ingame but what makes you think that every frigging render has a meaning behind when things are either on the left or right sight. Just sounds like rambling. I also wonder after reading over 200 pages of this thread if you are just a big ol' troll or if you really just type out every little thing that goes around in your head

Reactions: hyfka
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes