ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
That's a lot to unpack there, as they say. First, I'm absolutely betraying Tommy on the DIK playthroughs. I have no use for him whatsoever and the DIKs don't need him either. He's a douche, he can't beat MC in a fight, and he gets punked by Dawe and Caleb in the big showdown. He apparently likes needle candy which isn't good for the DIK fraternity, and I've already got a BFF so I don't need to pal around with him (I can get all the strippers and MILFs I want without his help). He's a lazy, shitty worker and all he does is complain. Also, I enjoy corrupting his woman. When Heather eventually falls, it will probably be one of my most satisfying cuckings in a game that I can remember...unless DPC makes Tommy enjoy it. :rolleyes:

My only pure CHICK run is the obligatory Jill playthrough. There I'll leave Tommy to his own devices because on that run I don't care enough about him to intervene. Heather doesn't like CHICK MCs and Jill won't tolerate a manwhore, so Tommy gets a pass for those reasons. I won't rat him out but I'm not going to help him with any of his problems. Batman nerd quote incoming..."I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."

As for KRJ, I'll take a slice of that pie if DPC decides to offer it. She is in the same boat with Sally. I think maybe the sauna scene and boob flashes was DPC throwing a bone to the fans, but I worry that is all we may ever get with those two. :unsure:
There is no doubt that Tommy is a douche but I feel the MC would have to take Rusty's lead on this. Tommy's been there from the beginning but by the way it's going Tommy is going to push everyone's patience a bit too far soon. If only the Heather opportunity had come a bit later but as I said not being a big fan then it doesn't really bother me.

I've reached the end of Chapter 7 on my CHICK run and my MC has just committed to Jill so I might have to give another run at Josy. Then there's Bella; she's far from my type but those eyes.

With Sally and KRJ (does appear at the end of the chapter so more coming, even if it's something she's overheard with her hearing aid) I did expect a bit more from the sauna scene. Maybe the MC could find a way to take them away from Quinn as a supplier, perhaps even replacing her. Most likely we will have another D&G session & the MC can persuade KRJ to join and let his imagination run riot or even better some real role play with Sally in that costume.

Just a pity we have to wait so long, albeit understandably. but that was definitely a KRJ teaser.

And keep quoting Batman.

Reactions: Kellermann

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
guys the friends path with josy and maya cuz i want josy but not maya and fuck the mec had several occasion to tell her his feelings its too bad that he didnt i tried both paths and this is hell, hope the mc will success to have her heart

(sorry for my bad english its been a while since the last time I spoke in an other language than my mother language)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Yes, I think she was DPC's first female character who was intended(??) to be sexy but really missed the mark. Most if not all of the other women who are supposed to be attractive in this game have a fan base or at the very least players don't find them hideous. People on this thread rarely agree on a single issue, but the majority of us seem to rally on the point that Madam Rose is ghastly. I'll never spend another game coin on her and I sincerely regret the ones I already did. I'm not paying to fuck a blighted wildebeest no matter how easy it is to obtain money in game.
I've finished my routes for every LI up to current content

I still haven't bothered to look at those Madame Rose scenes and I probably never will.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
For the few around here complaining about DPC; recently ICSTOR pushed a new update for Milfy City; in perspective:
Then after 591 days (1 year, 7 months, 13 days).
=19 months; so estimate of: $304K - $912K total earning.

He finally released an update with:
~400 new renders! - ~40 new animations!
Isn't that a free roam game with adventure elements? That would be a very different approach from a visual novel. If he actually created some gameplay content ...

Anyway, if he can do that one more time he won't have to work anymore so it probably was good for him.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I've finished my routes for every LI up to current content

I still haven't bothered to look at those Madame Rose scenes and I probably never will.
You don't need to ever bother. Instead, just walk up to an old water buffalo, grab it by the horns and shove your dick in its mouth. Then jizz all over its bewildered face. Leave $$$ in front of him and walk away. You'll get the same satisfaction playing through Madame's content.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If MC has chosen to pursue Nicole, then it will be awkward the next time the DIKs go to the strip club and she is there dancing. Will the two pretend that everything is normal? You would have to not be the jealous type because she will be grinding all over everyone in plain view. Not to mention she prostitutes herself out on occasion. Who wants to see Nicole go into a back room with that little weasel Nick? Anyway, I agree with shazba that maybe DPC got a little ahead of himself with that relationship and, at least for now, it has to be set aside. One of the problems of making a game with so many excellent characters. :cool:
that would be a pretty surprising mistake on DPC's part, then the whole thing would be linked to the birthday threesome which was not difficult to make into a purely sexual matter by sweeping away any sentimental involvement.

In the end, apart from Quinn, with none of the secondary girls we have the doubt that it's possible to establish a real relationship, for example the story with Jade, even if in theory similar to the one with Bella, clearly doesn't go towards any formalization.

they are girls who like to have sex, there may be some "romantic" exchanges of jokes but they talk about sex and nothing else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

me130

Dec 11, 2017
For the few around here complaining about DPC; recently ICSTOR pushed a new update for Milfy City; in perspective:

With 7080 Patrons (Estimate: $16K - $48K per months); the last Update was: 2019-12-02

Then after 591 days (1 year, 7 months, 13 days).
=19 months; so estimate of: $304K - $912K total earning.

He finally released an update with:
~400 new renders! - ~40 new animations!

On the same timeline DPC with Being a DIK was able to release 4 major update;
with a total of 12 050 renders and 703 animations.
You're comparing DPC to one of the slowest developers out there. I don't think most people mind if he's a bit slow but the quality is good. Just that, it is one of the few areas a person can actually criticize DPC for. And I think it's good too; it tells a person where he/she can improve upon in the future.

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

ZaphodB

Dec 9, 2017
I dunno. I'd like to see the face, chest, ass, and legs first before proclaiming what a waist.

Sorry, too easy. Couldn't resist. :LOL:
"What a waist!" is what Derek says to Wendy. He really needs that Gender Studies course.
Just occurred to me, with Cathy gone, who's lecturing the other subjects? Maybe Bella or a hot new teacher?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
"What a waist!" is what Derek says to Wendy. He really needs that Gender Studies course.
Just occurred to me, with Cathy gone who's lecturing the other subjects? Maybe Bella or a hot new teacher?
I think the general consensus has been Bella will be the logical choice, at least for a time. I absolutely want to see Bella - MC classroom interactions...whether it is for Cathy's classes or for the spring class Bella teaches that MC has on his schedule.

EDIT:
Things I'm most looking forward to exploring in the next few episodes:

Halloween Party (teachers must dress for it too!)
MC/Bella classroom stuff
Cucking Tommy
Jill Concert and then what creative ways DPC will think up to blue ball players
Return of James
Find out what nefarious plot Lily is cooking up
Giving Riona a happy ending
Finally killing off Sage's dumb rating system
Quinn's ass
Josy's ass
Camila's ass

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes